Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,353 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) (78282 Views)

COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by flames01: 1:34am On Jul 03, 2019
MrPRevailer:

I didn't call the accuser a liar. Neither did I call the accused a rapist.
But you have already judged this man as a rapist. The condemnation therefore is upon you.

The evidences against him are damning.

Do you know that busola's brother went in anger to Fatoyinbo's house in ilorin to deal with the latter for raping his sister? Yes, Biodun Fatoyinbo is a rapist

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by flames01: 1:45am On Jul 03, 2019
MrPRevailer:

I didn't call the accuser a liar. Neither did I call the accused a rapist.
But you have already judged this man as a rapist. The condemnation therefore is upon you.

Kindly read this and tell yourself that it is a lie.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1218225005005880&id=932061520288898
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by laudate: 1:52am On Jul 03, 2019
flames01:

Do you know that busola's brother went in anger to Fatoyinbo's house in ilorin to deal with the latter for raping his sister? Yes, Biodun Fatoyinbo is a rapist
Don't mind the rape apologists, jare. In their mind, the victim is the guilty one while the perpetrator is the innocent party, simply because he mounts the pulpit. sad

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 1:57am On Jul 03, 2019
laudate:

Mindless destruction of people's lives? shocked Just listen to yourself.

A man who has been placed in spiritual authority over the lives of old and young people, decides to abuse that authority by preying on a young girl, and he is being called out for doing so, yet the only thing you can do is to blame his victim. angry And then you jump up to accuse those who refuse to let him get away with his antics, of falsely accusing him.

Yet, the same guy cannot offer a robust defence to clear himself, instead he just proffers some watery excuses, in an attempt to sweep things under the carpet. When he sees that the heat is getting too much, he steps down from the pulpit.

It is because of people like you, that rape victims do not come out, to report the sexual assault perpetrated on them. shocked From your comments, it is so clear to see that you are a rape apologist.

Enough of victim shaming. Enough of you lot cooking up lies, to discredit the victim. If this happened to your sister, daughter or relative, would you still say such things?

#SayNoToRape.

Blah blah blah! I stopped when you mentioned abuse... Let your so-called victim produce evidence she can’t. Instead she puts out a sob video, the contents of which ca not convince a right thinking human being. Busola needs to know the difference between the truth and her vicious lies. Okay, social media judge and jury who requires no evidence for conviction, I’m off to bed. I hope false witnesses will rise against you one day. Then, you’d pray for someone like me who reasons deductively instead of blindly following public opinions.
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by derecho(m): 3:08am On Jul 03, 2019
Sin is sin bro...or are you in anyway suggesting that there's a hotter department in hell fire for pastors?
Just bear in mind Matthew 7:2 and learn not crucify a brother overtaken in a matter.

Apart from the holier-than-thou attitude of the Pharisees, the major issue Jesus had with them is their hypocrisy.
Instead of harping on his weakness, if you believe he is a pastor,why not empathize with him and pray for his restoration? It is wisdom to win back a backslider instead of shaming them.Mind you I use to be very jugdemental until God started showing me wisdom.
You ,if you know the truth,should have the mind of Christ and not join the ACCUSER OF BRETHREN WHO ACCUSES THEM BEFORE GOD DAY AND NIGHT.
Wake up and strengthen the thing which remain ...assuming BF did those things shouldn't you be weeping for him?
No one says he should not walk worthy of his calling but it's unfair to judge a man without hearing him except you've condemned him as a reprobate.
Assuming busola is 100% correct, do you subscribe to her vindictiveness? What's her aim?
Does the motive of an action mean anything to you?Bros,Let's establish the truth first
flames01:

Nothing unclean will see God, but it even gets worse when a pastor is unclean.

Read James 3:1 to enlighten yourself
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by laudate: 3:17am On Jul 03, 2019
sweetrace:
Blah blah blah! I stopped when you mentioned abuse... Let your so-called victim produce evidence she can’t. Instead she puts out a sob video, the contents of which ca not convince a right thinking human being. Busola needs to know the difference betfween the truth and her vicious lies. Okay, social media judge and jury who requires no evidence for conviction, I’m off to bed. I hope false witnesses will rise against you one day. Then, you’d pray for someone like me who reasons deductively instead of blindly following public opinions.

When will your victim shaming end? shocked This is why rape victims hide and suffer in silence, because myopic folks like you will ridicule, insult and blame them, instead of going after the perpetrators. And then turn round to say they are "reasoning deductively..."

Even the man you are supporting blindly and trying to paint as an innocent chap, has stepped down from the pulpit because he knows his hands are not clean.

He cannot even offer a detailed incontrovertible defence, to refute everything Busola has said. He chose to hide under a mantle of watery excuses.

In 2013 when Ese Walters accused him of infidelity, manipulation and sexual exploitation that took place in a hotel room, he could not say much. He promised to give a robust defence, but he ran away till today. Sexual controversy follows him like flies.

Yet you are here throwing tantrums on his behalf. Well done. It shows the kind of values you hold, and the type of mindset you have.

#SayNoToRape

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 3:48am On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=glamorousbluice post=79865333][/quote]
So you're a married woman and you dey find who you and am go dey go back and forth with insults. Lol

I'm done with u
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by glamorousbluice(f): 5:43am On Jul 03, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

So you're a married woman and you dey find who you and am go dey go back and forth with insults. Lol

I'm done with u
Eziokwu...next time check profile before u insult people... Do have a wonderful...cheers
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 8:00am On Jul 03, 2019
laudate:

When will your victim shaming end? shocked This is why rape victims hide and suffer in silence, because myopic folks like you will ridicule, insult and blame them, instead of going after the perpetrators. And then turn round to say they are "reasoning deductively..."

Even the man you are supporting blindly and trying to paint as an innocent chap, has stepped down from the pulpit because he knows his hands are not clean.

He cannot even offer a detailed incontrovertible defence, to refute everything Busola has said. He chose to hide under a mantle of watery excuses.

In 2013 when Ese Walters accused him of infidelity, manipulation and sexual exploitation that took place in a hotel room, he could not say much. He promised to give a robust defence, but he ran away till today. Sexual controversy follows him like flies.

Yet you are here throwing tantrums on his behalf. Well done. It shows the kind of values you hold, and the type of mindset you have.

#SayNoToRape

Victim shaming? Has it been established that she’s a victim? Since I don’t agree with you, then something must be wrong with me abi? Hahahahaha! Please tell your alleged victim that should follow due process because some of us need more than her words to join your band of castigators!!
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2019
flames01:

flames01:

Kindly read this and tell yourself that it is a lie.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1218225005005880&id=932061520288898

How can I tell point blank IT'S A LIE? I'm I God to judge? But you have already judged that he is a rapist because of allegations from (false/true) witnesses

Jesus was also surrounded by false witnesses who colluded with the Pharisees and highpriest to crucify him.

Also you simply are not aware what people can do for money, fame (like Judas Iscariots who was promised his dreams if he did his assignment well). Yes even siblings.
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by flames01: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
MrPRevailer:

How can I tell point blank IT'S A LIE? I'm I God to judge? But you have already judged that he is a rapist because of allegations from (false/true) witnesses

Jesus was also surrounded by false witnesses who colluded with the Pharisees and highpriest to crucify him.

Also you simply are not aware what people can do for money, fame (like Judas Iscariots who was promised his dreams if he did his assignment well). Yes even siblings.

Read the link I sent.
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by flames01: 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
derecho:
Sin is sin bro...or are you in anyway suggesting that there's a hotter department in hell fire for pastors?
Just bear in mind Matthew 7:2 and learn not crucify a brother overtaken in a matter.

Apart from the holier-than-thou attitude of the Pharisees, the major issue Jesus had with them is their hypocrisy.
Instead of harping on his weakness, if you believe he is a pastor,why not empathize with him and pray for his restoration? It is wisdom to win back a backslider instead of shaming them.Mind you I use to be very jugdemental until God started showing me wisdom.
You ,if you know the truth,should have the mind of Christ and not join the ACCUSER OF BRETHREN WHO ACCUSES THEM BEFORE GOD DAY AND NIGHT.
Wake up and strengthen the thing which remain ...assuming BF did those things shouldn't you be weeping for him?
No one says he should not walk worthy of his calling but it's unfair to judge a man without hearing him except you've condemned him as a reprobate.
Assuming busola is 100% correct, do you subscribe to her vindictiveness? What's her aim?
Does the motive of an action mean anything to you?Bros,Let's establish the truth first

I've shown you what the scriptures says about pastors that commit sins. You can extrapolate it any which way you like. Na you sabi. Read James 3:1 again and read any meaning you want to it.

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
flames01:

Read the link I sent.

I already did.
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Bossjakande: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2019
Momcherry:

Hmmm.. Children of nowadays..
Stop laying causes upon yourself my dear so that frustration will leave you
pls follow me dear
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 9:49pm On May 05, 2020
cool
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Usorohtheman(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2020

Otherwise what will happen..

Can't pastors sin too, are they not humans..

First three comments girls,,, All I see is three sinners condemning another sinner for sinning differently..

They probably have committed abortions twice each this year alone..

Nonsense

the law will deal with him
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Usorohtheman(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2020
what if fatoyinbo has accepted that he did the crime? what would have happen to him

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.