Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night (2229 Views)

Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night by fineboynl(m): 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
its a continues noising sound and more loud during the night. its so embarrassing as girls or anyone always think I'm farting.

I need medicine to curb this as fast as soon as possible. I tried deworming medicine and it didn't work.
Re: Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night by majamajic(m): 12:00am On Jul 02, 2019
fineboynl:
its a continues noising sound and more loud during the night. its so embarrassing as girls or anyone always think I'm farting.

I need medicine to curb this as fast as soon as possible. I tried deworming medicine and it didn't work.

go to pharmacy, ask of Cipro , a medicine for urinary track infection , original is around 1300

Re: Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night by fineboynl(m): 12:02am On Jul 02, 2019
majamajic:

go to pharmacy, ask of Cipro , a medicine for urinary track infection , original is around 1300
lol, but how is this an infection? I have the tablet already in my house. cenox Google it.
Re: Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night by majamajic(m): 12:09am On Jul 02, 2019
fineboynl:
lol, but how is this an infection? I have the tablet already in my house. cenox Google it.

visit hospital ,
Re: Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night by after7: 5:54am On Jul 02, 2019
Irritable bowel syndrome - you may need to change your diet. Had a similar experience from eating certain foods of which I had no choice but change (do more Google search)

Re: Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 02, 2019
Yes. It's Irritable bowel syndrome IBS
You need to Change your diet or if you are having anxiety, try to settle it. Anxiety causes movement in the bowels. So it's either the diet or anxiety. Either way, you don't have much problem. It's not an infection pls.

Re: Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night by fineboynl(m): 6:42am On Jul 02, 2019
juininho:
You need to Change your diet or if you are having anxiety, try to settle it. Anxiety causes movement in the bowels. So it's either the diet or anxiety. Either way, you don't have much problem. It's not an infection pls.
what could be the diet please
Re: Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night by fineboynl(m): 6:43am On Jul 02, 2019
after7:
Irritable bowel syndrome - you may need to change your diet. Had a similar experience from eating certain foods of which I had no choice but change (do more Google search)
what was the diet that caused your own? and what diet you switch to?
Re: Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night by fineboynl(m): 6:50am On Jul 02, 2019
@juininho, @after7
I check It online from the symptoms its not IBS
Re: Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 02, 2019
fineboynl:
@juininho, @after7

I check It online from the symptoms its not IBS

What was it then? Btw, be careful with Google. What you said is IBS.
Re: Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night by majamajic(m): 8:03am On Jul 02, 2019
juininho:

u are wrong, if it happens once in a while u are correct,

but to extent of embracing stuff, it's UTI .

diet is out of this, u are very wrong .
Re: Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
after7:
sorry what was your symptoms? How long did it last ? And what medication did u take ?

I'm currently on the same issue today 15 sep. 2020. Thanks .
Re: Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night by fineboynl(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
sorry what was your symptoms? How long did it last ? And what medication did u take ?

it appeared that it was a particular diet I was eating. fufu. since I stop it and switch to semo and whole wheat. it has stop.

Note: I tried all the deworm medicine and none work. I tried treating stomach infection too and none work either. diet was the cause. apku
Re: Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night by braveheart77: 4:15am On Mar 03, 2023
NwaIgboBoy:

Are you better

Re: Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night by braveheart77: 4:16am On Mar 03, 2023
Op are you better
Re: Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night by Dshocker(m): 5:12am On Mar 03, 2023
fineboynl:

Go for a test, that is a sign of infection...
Re: Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night by NaijaBoy213(m): 8:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Don't mind wat they are telling u here, d fastest solution or remedy is bitter kola, buy N300 bitter kola and chew on an empty stomach in d morning. Come back and thank me later. It will flush every nonsense in your system and also reset, the bitterness will be unbearable if it's your first time, but try.

Re: Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night by Olumighty123(m): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2023
NaijaBoy213:
Don't mind wat they are telling u here, d fastest solution or remedy is bitter kola, buy N300 bitter kola and chew on an empty stomach in d morning. Come back and thank me later. It will flush every nonsense in your system and also reset, the bitterness will be unbearable if it's your first time, but try.

Follow this advice. I no dey do without bitterkola for house, as a man, you need am on a normal days.
Re: Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night by NaijaBoy213(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Olumighty123:

Follow this advice. I no dey do without bitterkola for house, as a man, you need am on a normal days.
no be small, for like 4yrs and counting I never enter pharmacy or enter hospital go treat malaria or Typhoid, na bitter kola dey run am for me. Every two weeks I dey chew N400 bitter kola. My immune system is on fire

Re: Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night by Olumighty123(m): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
NaijaBoy213:
no be small, for like 4yrs and counting I never enter pharmacy or enter hospital go treat malaria or Typhoid, na bitter kola dey run am for me. Every two weeks I dey chew N400 bitter kola. My immune system is on fire

Cures malaria, pile, increase's man libido and many more wey person no know grin
Re: Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night by badboyTee(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
fineboynl:

lol it caused by beans mostly or spoilt soup it would go after sometime grin I didn't even use anything during mine it just left me
Re: Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night by braveheart77: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
Did it go away

WHY ME? [Picture] / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? / VIDEO: Taxi Man Captures The Moment Okada Man Fing£rs A Lady In Traffic