Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

WHY ME? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY ME? [Picture] (2232 Views)

See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] / Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY ME? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
Broke and relocated to the village to sell wrapper. I need 1k to buy food. Please, let someone help me. I'll post some pix as proof.
Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Picture deleted.
Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
Kindly request for my account details. Thank you. I'll be grateful.
Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by Semtu(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
iLegendd:
Broke and relocated to the village to sell wrapper. I need 1k to buy food. Please, let some help me. I'll post some pix as proof.

You'll never get help on nairaland, most of the users here are poor. undecided

Go to Twitter, quote the "O Jewa Ke Eng" post... Then request for assistance. You'll get help from someone very promptly.
Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Semtu:

You'll never get help on nairaland, most of the users here are poor. undecided

Go to Twitter, quote the "O Jewa Ke Eng" post... Then request for assistance. You'll get help from someone very promptly.
Poor? I don't think so. Nairalanders are rich. I'm going to wait until one of them helps me out. grin
Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by Tony142: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lol, sir, most of the people here on nairaland are either "brother when mumu or Aunty when mumu" cheesy grin

Sir, u are funny Sha, see billionaire like u acting broke shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Who dash me billions? I have never seen 100k in my life before. cry I'm thinking of doing money ritual. Should I? tongue
Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by yomi007k(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
iLegendd:
Who dash me billions? I have never seen 100k in my life before. cry I'm thinking of doing money ritual. Should I? tongue
But u were flashing dollars and baits in a wallet just two days back.

Planning to buy 25 computers and all. We know u have money.

undecided
Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Since una no wan dash me money, I decided to borrow and I'll send 1k recharge card to the first person that drops his number here. Only the first person. Mention the network you're using.

1 Like

Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
iLegendd:
Since una no wan dash me money, I decided to borrow and I'll send 1k recharge card to the first person that drops his number here. Only the first person. Mention the network you're using.
MTN and u gat my number

1 Like

Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
chizzypresh:

MTN and u gat my number
Hahaha. It will look as if it's planned. I don't want a woman to win the card. I want a man. Do you know why? All the threads where women won my card, the moderators closed them.

I don't know if they think I'm stealing their women, so I no longer send women card. I no wan wahala. Though, I'll send it to you, but next time, only men are allowed.
Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
iLegendd:
Hahaha. It will look as if it's planned. I don't want a woman to win the card. I want a man. Do you know why? All the threads were women won my card, the moderators closed them.

I don't know if they think I'm stealing their women, so I no longer send women card. I no want wahala. Though, I'll send it to you, but next time, only men are allowed.

Thanks for the card
Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by 40secondsMan: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
iLegendd:

Bleep...9mobil
Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
40secondsMan:

09...1...9mobil
Someone has already gotten the card. With your moniker, you don't need card, but Lasticle. Download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

1 Like

Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by faseblex(f): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
MR. ILEGEND SHOW ME LOVE
Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by Kidakute1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ha ilegend show me love o.mtn 08135820009
Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by 40secondsMan: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
iLegendd:
Someone has already gotten the card. With your moniker, you don't need card, but Lasticle. Download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Lol...i no gree o. U already said d lady doesn't qualify nah

Anyways, don't worry abt my moniker, I am proudly a 40seconds advocate tongue
Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by Tony142: 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
iLegendd:

Lol, No oo , if u need 100k, just give me 200k and I will send u 100k, see business cheesy
Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
40secondsMan:

Lol...i no gree o. U already said d lady doesn't qualify nah

Anyways, don't worry abt my moniker, I am proudly a 40seconds advocate tongue

Sorry
Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by Tony142: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
iLegendd:

cheesy
Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by 40secondsMan: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
chizzypresh:

Sorry

You ehn! angry

I wanted to vex before, bt as I opened your profile shocked

What I saw made me pour in exactly 39seconds...

Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
40secondsMan:

You ehn! angry

Funny. The main reason I want you to cure your PE.
Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
40secondsMan:

You ehn! angry

Lol...No vex oo
Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by generationz(f): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
iLegendd:
Broke and relocated to the village to sell wrapper. I need 1k to buy food. Please, let someone help me. I'll post some pix as proof.

Business seems to be booming from the smile on your face on your face undecided
Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin ilegend u will not kee person
Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
generationz:

Business seems to be booming from the smile on your face on your face undecided
Man must smile for doors to open. Happiness attracts. Sadness distracts.

When I was a kid, it was hard to hear a Nigerian committed suicide. Even as an adult, I have never heard a Nigerian committed suicide for more than 5 times in my entire life.

But since 2016, I have heard of Nigerians committing suicide more than 50 times. "What is wrong?" I asked myself and the answer was frustration and depression caused my individuals who put their hopes on school, government, relationship, and job.

When these people don't meet up on all these things they've put their hopes on and they're getting older day by day, they become frustrated and some end their lives. It's as if everyone is healthy and succeeding except them. They forgot great days are ahead.

Back then, Nigerians hated dying because they had hopes that one day things will be great. Sadly, the government said, "No, lazy youths, we are going to frustrate you until you die. If you refuse to die, we'll ignore you and take care of cows. If you complain, we'll slaughter you like goats."

Today, cows are more important than Nigerians. Tomorrow, grass will be more important than Nigerians.

So, have no choice than to smile because I decided not to put my hopes in all those things I mentioned above. I can't cúm and kee myself.

Anyway, I wrote a book called The Frustrated Graduate (not available to the public yet) as a way so reveal to Nigerian youths how to be independent, make loads of money even from the comfort of their homes, and smile to the bank every week or months. This way, they'll avoid disappointment, frustration, or worse suicide.

Wait, did I just write this long post on something I would've given a simple reply? Gosh!

2 Likes

Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
lefulefu:
grin ilegend u will not kee person
wink
Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by generationz(f): 4:11am On Jul 04, 2019
iLegendd:
Man must smile for doors to open. Happiness attracts. Sadness distracts.

When I was a kid, it was hard to hear a Nigerian committed suicide. Even as an adult, I have never heard a Nigerian committed suicide for more than 5 times in my entire life.

But since 2016, I have heard of Nigerians committing suicide more than 50 times. "What is wrong?" I asked myself and the answer was frustration and depression caused my individuals who put their hopes on school, government, relationship, and job.

When these people don't meet up on all these things they've put their hopes on and they're getting older day by day, they become frustrated and some end their lives. It's as if everyone is healthy and succeeding except them. They forgot great days are ahead.

Back then, Nigerians hated dying because they had hopes that one day things will be great. Sadly, the government said, "No, lazy youths, we are going to frustrate you until you die. If you refuse to die, we'll ignore you and take care of cows. If you complain, we'll slaughter you like goats."

Today, cows are more important than Nigerians. Tomorrow, grass will be more important than Nigerians.

So, have no choice than to smile because I decided not to put my hopes in all those things I mentioned above. I can't cúm and kee myself.

Anyway, I wrote a book called The Frustrated Graduate (not available to the public yet) as a way so reveal to Nigerian youths how to be independent, make loads of money even from the comfort of their homes, and smile to the bank every week or months. This way, they'll avoid disappointment, frustration, or worse suicide.

Wait, did I just write this long post on something I would've given a simple reply? Gosh!

Its okay to pour out your mind sometimes.

You come across as an introvert though

1 Like

Re: WHY ME? [Picture] by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 04, 2019
Hi bro, Transfer me 1k make i use enter danfo go withdraw money send u tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Dwarf Man Slaps Lady Backside, Then The Lady Slapped Him / I Like To Smell Her Armpit / Group Of Divorced Ladies Celebrate The Initiation Of New Members (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.