Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. (4348 Views)

Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists / Opposing RUGA Is A Result Of Hatred Against Fulani - Miyetti Allah / If Ruga Is To Address The Plight Of Herdsmen Then Why This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by meccuno: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
citizenY:

All the states of the country have been given an option to accept or reject the scheme and some have stated explicitly that they are against it, while some are in favour. Low IQ is when you do not recognize this. I will not call it stupid when I have already mentioned low IQ. It makes things worse.
I didn't mention or did I quote you. Unless you want to be stupid deliberately. Read the person I mentioned before quoting me.have a little sense please
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by OfficialAPCNig: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
netpro:

There two main problem we have on this matter:

1. How to stop legit herders from roaming about with their livestock and be clashing with farmers whose farms are destroyed by these cattle. The ranches will fix that. This is 21st century, not the days of Abraham.
2. The criminal elements, who go about killing, invading and burning villages. Security agents will deal with this, with support from local policing.

To deal with number 2 effectively and stop the killings of innocent Nigerians, you need to fix number one.

Already we have a problem, what is important is implementing a good solution. Yes, ranches should only be establish in communities and states who want it.

That Sambisa Forest argument is ridiculous at best.
I won't call you a fool. Herdsmen is Northern problem, they should fix.

You have enough land to build ranches in the North. Do it and stop whining. If the North claims that their land is fertile for agriculture, then they don't need southern grasses to carry out their business.

Over hundreds of years ago before the British came, they have been herding cows without southern grasses, whatever they did those period to make their cow survive, they should reactivate that.

No ruga in the South, PERIOD
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by OfficialAPCNig: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
tesppidd:
Why are Nigerians so stoopid?

I mean why are Nigerians so iidiotic?

I use the word Nigerians because it is 90 percent.

Everyone only needs to sincerely and honestly do a research on the history of farmers/herdsmen clashes in Nigeria.
The killing by herdsmen in Nigeria.

Eschew hatred and do a sincere research.

We lost thousands of Nigerians during Obj.

We lost thousands of Nigerians during Gej.

How could any reasonable and objective person blame the herdsmen attacks in Nigeria on Buhari?

How?

It's so unfortunate now in Nigeria.

People think APC versus PDP in every issue.

In love, In life, In sports, In family, In money, In everything.

Terrible!
Stop ranting.

Buhari 7x the problem.
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by mrvitalis(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
netpro:

1. How to stop legit herders from roaming about with their livestock and be clashing with farmers whose farms are destroyed by these cattle. The ranches will fix that. This is 21st century, not the days of Abraham.
2. The criminal elements, who go about killing, invading and burning villages. Security agents will deal with this, with support from local policing.

To deal with number 2 effectively and stop the killings of innocent Nigerians, you need to fix number one.

Already we have a problem, what is important is implementing a good solution. Yes, ranches should only be establish in communities and states who want it.

People who have company who got the land for them ...who gave dangote land ...who gave ibeto land

Oga go n sleep
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by netpro(m): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
ken6488:
Days of Abraham in deed....

Read..............my....... Comment.......... Well

We don't want any fucking ruga here in the South.... Simple as ABC...

They should use Niger state or sambisa forest

Shikina

Are you the owner of the South? Do you have any plots of land that is at risk? Or your hate towards the President is crowning on you the King of Southern Nigeria?

- Over 50% of these outbursts is due to hatred against Buhari.
- More than 25% is from those who oppose anything APC.
- The remaining is mostly tribal in nature.

The ranch program will proceed in places where it is welcome. Tomorrow these wailers will find something else to cling unto.
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by leokid866: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
zolapower:

For God sake who is this one na ? So if I give u the right structure in my state for an evil project should I trade the life of people simply bcus I want to support ur evil agenda ? Did u see the lady raped ,maimed and killed in okada ,Edo state ?
God who do we offend to have senseless youths like this ?

Sir I have no evil intentions, I was merely saying not everyones destiny is tied to their place of birth. I understand your concern for security but truth be told wherever humans lay their head so does evil. You speak as if the fulani herdsmen are all the evil in nigeria.
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by tesppidd: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Stop ranting.

Buhari 7x the problem.
Oya goan and remove him.

Or stop him from chilling at the Villa.

Useless rants and noise making.
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by leokid866: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
meccuno:
That is not the point. i am an Igbo dude, i doubt if my people in computer village,Alaba and ladipo spilled blood unnecessary before they were allocated land to do business. they toiled and worked hard to get those places. most importantly,they PAID for it. what your saying i understand. but this in entirely different. no tribe has that power to arm twist people into giving up a part of their heritage. you need to earn the rights. which includes you not constituting nuisance . this is a federal republic. those who want it should indicate. its not by force.

From what I have heard only states that are interested in participating in the project would be called forward. And so far most of the states that have stepped up officially are northern states.
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by tesppidd: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Turantula:

My muslim aboki friend, go and tell Buhari that he is MAD
My Christian liar and fornicator.
He probably sleeps in our Christian church from morning till night time but he's still a liar, still abusive and a fornicator.

A lot of them muslim abokis are better than You!!

I have told Buhari he is mad.

But he's still your President.

He still lives at the Villa.

He still bears the title of the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Now will you goan die?

Will You?
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by RichBoy247: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
blazesam:
I wish to plead with government and our people also to reason this closely with me... Enough of the incessant killings by Fulani herd's.
After reading closely about sambisa forest, I took an analysis which I saw was efficient and very useful to not just me alone but to everyone here in the country.

Sambisa Forest alone
is about:
* 686 square kilometers;
* 6.8 million hectares;
* 68 million plots of 100 feet by 100 feet; and
* at 5 cows per plot, it can take 340 million cows.

340 million cows is 18 times the current number of cows in Nigeria.
My question now is WHY ARE THERE INSISTING ON USING AN ALREADY OR READY TO USE LAND WHILE SUCH A BIG LAND IS THERE WASTING..... ? Doing nothing but to terrorist.
Sambisa forest needs to be put into a good use... Please

Buhari forever. I am a Buharist to the core. What the useless PDP including the ex-convict Obasanjo, the American fugitive Atikuchukwu, Yar'Adua and Goatluck could not do for 16 wasted years, Buhari is already doing them e.g. Lagos-Ibadan expressway, Lagos-Ibadan railway, Oyo-Ogbomoso expressway.

However, you are very very right with your suggestion above that Sambisa Forest should be used for RUGA. I will post it on Aso Rock's instagram page. I think you should also and anyone that thinks this guy is right.

Meanwhile, Buhari and I, together in progress.
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by oyatz(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
Most die-hard Buhari's supporters always assume that those who criticize Buhari's policies are those who hate Buhari.

First, you need to ask yourself with an open unbiased mind ,why are these people oppose to the establishment of RUGA settlements in their States?

citizenY:

Absolutely correct. But these blind bats cannot see this. The rabid hostility to anything Buhari is behind all the unnecessary wailing. It is illogical to oppose a proposal for which an option is provided.

1 Like

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by Olabestonic001(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
netpro:

Buhari is not trying to build ranches but RESETTLING herders in another man's domain. These lands will be grabbed and passed to Fulani. These Fulanis won't buy it buy it will be gifted them.

Reason it well bro.
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by leokid866: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
flames01:

And me that I'm doing business in Lagos, is it the federal government that is paying for my shop?

I don't know what the intricate details concerning the settlements are but I doubt the federal government is just giving the land out for free.
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by SammieRexx(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
citizenY:

All the states of the country have been given an option to accept or reject the scheme and some have stated explicitly that they are against it, while some are in favour. Low IQ is when you do not recognize this. I will not call it stupid when I have already mentioned low IQ. It makes things worse.
And as we speak I can categorically tell you my that state and Governor rejected wholeheartedly and even made it known to the govt...yet a contractor was awarded same contract and they were about to commence work. Why that?

Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by okrikaboi: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
netpro:
How about the Federal Government relocate offices, shops and companies to Sambisa Forest - your new found free 6.8 million hectares?

At 1 per plot, it can take 68 million offices, shops and companies?

Most of the rants about this ranches are borne out of bigotry and hate.

Even if Buhari give you money, you will also reject it for fear and deep seated hatred.
Yeah most comments about the RUGA settlement are based on hatred but if you are unbiased then you should realise that creating ranches for cattle rearers in the SS, SW and SE for cattles in the north owned and managed privately by Nigerian citizens not the Nigerian government is outrightly ridiculous and very suspicious and I really don't blame people for speaking against it because it is incongruous in the way and manner it is being handled if herders are attacking farmers they should be curtailed and not paid off with the farmer's lands don't throw away your conscience because of hate
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by OfficialAPCNig: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
tesppidd:
Oya goan and remove him.
Or stop him from chilling at the Villa.

Useless rants and noise making.
Ok, but no ruga in the East
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by Malawian(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
leokid866:

Yes everyone has a state of origin but that doesn't mean they always have to do business there, if you were born in Osun nothing stops you from doing your business in lagos if the structures you need are in lagos.....just saying.
Do you see me bringing my goods inside your shop/warehouse to sell? or dont you think farmers have the right to plant grow and harvest their crops as much as "herders" do? Only Niger state is bigger than the whole South East ditto for Waste. Those places are not yet desert. I can assure you of this.
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by tesppidd: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Ok, but no ruga in the East
But the east can chop suya and drink milk from their cattle.

Shameless human beings.

Inconsequential 5 percenters!
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by OfficialAPCNig: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
tesppidd:
But the east can chop suya and drink milk from their cattle.

Shameless human beings.

Inconsequential 5 percenters!
The palm oil you are using to cook your food is from your mama t*t* abi?

The oil you are using to fund your desert is from lake chad abi?

Shameless cow, we would burn you and your stupid guys if you try the terrorist tries any ruga bullshit.

No RUGA in the East, kee yaself.
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by meccuno: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
leokid866:

From what I have heard only states that are interested in participating in the project would be called forward. And so far most of the states that have stepped up officially are northern states.
yeah......there is really no big deal. If states agree then good and if there are those who don't accept then all well and good . That's federalism. Even if ours is corrupted.
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by ken6488(m): 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
netpro:

Are you the owner of the South? Do you have any plots of land that is at risk? Or your hate towards the President is crowning on you the King of Southern Nigeria?

- Over 50% of these outbursts is due to hatred against Buhari.
- More than 25% is from those who oppose anything APC.
- The remaining is mostly tribal in nature.

The ranch program will proceed in places where it is welcome. Tomorrow these wailers will find something else to cling unto.

Yes...

My parents are from there
Yes we own The South....

No ruga here

Take it to sambisa
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by flames01: 1:22am On Jul 03, 2019
leokid866:

I don't know what the intricate details concerning the settlements are but I doubt the federal government is just giving the land out for free.

Don't be so sure about the FG. Remember that this same FG, some years back (buhari's first term) wanted to import grass from abroad for herdsmen to feed cows.
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by leonard509(m): 1:56am On Jul 03, 2019
netpro:

At some point in the future there will be need for expansion of both the indigenous farmers and the Ranch settlers due to population increase and need to increase food production, what will you propose then when the fight starts again Brother!
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by Indigenous(f): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2019
Buhafool and his Fulani terrorist tribe will destroy nizooria.their only vision is Islam and terrorism,their only talent is in cattle rearing, buhafraud is a curse to nizooria
Re: PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. by gare(f): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2019
netpro:
How about the Federal Government relocate offices, shops and companies to Sambisa Forest - your new found free 6.8 million hectares?

At 1 per plot, it can take 68 million offices, shops and companies?

Most of the rants about this ranches are borne out of bigotry and hate.

Even if Buhari give you money, you will also reject it for fear and deep seated hatred.

I hope either your very self or your family members fall victim to this herdsmen, someone just brought up a very good reason, you just came out from no where to spew trash.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Popular Buhari Supporter Said About Abba Kyari's Burial (pics) / Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today / Answer This Question If You Understand English Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.