Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Answer This Question If You Understand English Language - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Answer This Question If You Understand English Language (4341 Views)

How FFK Would Answer "Stupid Question" If He Were Trump, Buhari Or Farrakhan / FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite / Governor Fayemi bans use of English Language during traditional events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
I have a question for you to answer.

Question 1;
You need credits in 4 subjects and English language.
What does it mean?

Question 2;
There are 36 mangoes and 1 Apple in a bowl, I told you to give me 24 Mangoes and 1 Apple from the same bowl.
What does that mean?

On Wednesday. We shall have the answers to these questions. Can't wait.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by TemplarLandry: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
A lot of people will fail the question woefully.

Simple English is difficult to comprehend and understand in Nigeria. And you wonder why a native English speaking country like Nigeria still needs IELTS & TOEFL to enter a university outside the county......😂😂😂

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by illicit(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
1. U need credits in 5 subjects including English Language

2. You told me to give you some of the mangoes and the only apple from the aforementioned bowl

21 Likes

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
illicit:
1. U need credits in 5 subjects including English Language

2. You told me to give you some of the mangoes and the only apple from the aforementioned bowl
Beautiful!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Ynix(m): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
I know what you are up to bro grin

6 Likes

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by kettykin: 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
The English is very clear , I am praying the judiciary not be the last straw. Once the judiciary is rigged then it is over for Nigeria.

Once the Justice system fails and the Constitution is abandoned then it is over.

21 Likes

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ynix:
I know what you are up to bro grin
Lol.....we need to do the simple academic exercise for some people who can't comprehend simple English

5 Likes

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by flokii: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
There is no part of the constitution that specifically states that a presidential aspirant MUST have 25 percent in FCT to be declared winner.

You have a clear winner but still in denial..

Obi that came distant 3rd won't be declared winner no matter how hard you cry..move d fvck on.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
flokii:
There is no part of the constitution that specifocally states that a presidential aspirant MUST have 25 percent in FCT to be declared winner.

Obi that came distant 3rd won'tbe declared winner no matter how hard you cry..move d fvck on.
Can you answer the question?.....🙄🙄🙄

Did you see anything concerning the constitution in the question?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
I need two third of orange, banana, cashew, mango, apple, pineapple, grape, pawpaw, and watermelon

What does it mean?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by boltwings: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
Omowale2023:

Question 1;
What does it mean?

Question 2;
There are 36 mangoes and 1 Apple in a bowl, I told you to give me 24 Mangoes and 1 Apple from the same bowl.
What does that mean?

your number 2 question means we have 37 fruits because mango and apple is still fruit but if I refused to give you that apple it means I have not done what you asked me to do.

But because I be jagaban I can give you only 24 mangos and even add one extra mango making 25 mangoes without apple and then I will tell you to go to court. Before you get to the court I will talk to my old justice and bribe him 2billion naira then ask him to tell you that as long as an apple is still seen as fruit, it means 25 mangoes can cover for the 24 mangoes plus 1 apple you requested from me.

I will win because I be jagaban, I control INEC, the court and all the big men in this country. Even Buhari I de control am

Una better cancel the election and set a date for a new election because
No1. INEC broke the electoral act constitution
No1. INEC broke the 25% rule
No3. The election was massively rigged and seen live on tv by the whole world.

Peter Obi Datti should be declared as president if they don't want to cancel the election because if proper counting is done, Obi will win.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
KillSars:
I need two third of orange, banana, cashew, mango, apple, pineapple, grape, pawpaw, and watermelon

What does it mean?
Your question is too broad and has no bearing. Simple understanding is key. Please ensure you have the key

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
kettykin:
The English is very clear , I am praying the judiciary not be the last straw. Once the judiciary is rigged then it is over for Nigeria.

Once the Justice system fails and the Constitution is abandoned then it is over.
Very true.
That's why I said some Nigerians lack understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
Omowale2023:

You question is too broad and has no bearing. Simple understanding is key. Please ensure you have the key
Buhahaha.... grin grin

E shock am...

U don't expect them to list all the whole 36state for that section 133, I made a list for u now, e dey broad.... cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rest...

Argument for no dey had it been it was 25% of ⅔ of 36state and 25% of FCT

E dey different from 25% of ⅔ of 36state and fct..

If u start to dey list 36state: abia, adamawa,Anambra, bauchi,...... the last item on the places in Nigeria will be the FCT which will attract a comma and "AND"

FCT ain't special...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
boltwings:

your number 2 question means we have 37 fruits because mango and apple is still fruit but if I refused to give you that apple it means I have not done what you asked me to do.

But because I be jagaban I can give you only 24 mangos and even add one extra mango making 25 mangoes without apple and then I will tell you to go to court. Before you get to the court I will talk to my old justice and bribe him 2billion naira then ask him to tell you that as long as an apple is still seen as fruit, it means 25 mangoes can cover for the 24 mangoes plus 1 apple you requested from me.

I will win because I be jagaban, I control INEC, the court and all the big men in this country. Even Buhari I de control am

Una better cancel the election and set a date for a new election because
No1. INEC broke the electoral act constitution
No1. INEC broke the 25% rule
No3. The election was massively rigged and seen live on tv by the whole world.

Peter Obi Datti should be declared as president if they don't want to cancel the election because if proper counting is done, Obi will win.
Lol.....you poured out your mind

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
KillSars:

Buhahaha.... grin grin

E shock am...

U don't expect them to list all the whole 36state for that section 133, I made a list for u now, e dey broad.... cheesy grin cheesy
Did you understand my question?

2 Likes

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
KillSars:
Rest...

If u start to dey list 36state: abia, adamawa,Anambra, bauchi,...... the last item on the places in Nigeria will be the FCT which will attract a comma and "AND"

FCT ain't special...
Oga......it is clear you didn't understand my question

1 Like

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
kettykin:

Once the Judiciary fails to do right justice Yakubu's shambolic elections, then know it that Nigeria is officially a pariah state and a free-for-all jungle.

1 Like

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by crazygod(m): 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
KillSars:
Rest...

FCT ain't special...
If FCT wasn't special as you claim, the constitution would have be written like 25% of all states in Nigeria INCLUDING FCT. Not AND fct. It's like saying give your Dad 25% of your salary and your Mum. That means another 25% is going to your Mom.

6 Likes

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
Omowale2023:

Oga......it is clear you didn't understand my question
Ur question 1, u are saying English language is not a subject

Question number 2, u asked me to give u 25fruits...

What else?
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
crazygod:

If FCT wasn't special as you claim, the constitution would have be written like 25% of all states in Nigeria INCLUDING FCT. Not AND fct. It's like saying give your Dad 25% of your salary and your Mum. That means another 25% is going to your Mom.

If dem tell u 25% of ur salary goes to ur dad and mom...

U go give mom 25%, u go give dad too 25%...

The kind kid every parent dey pray for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Neoteny7: 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
Omowale2023:

Question 1;
What does it mean?

Question 2;
What does that mean?

25% in FCT still doesn't matter

2 Likes

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by MrBadNews: 12:03am On Apr 15, 2023
flokii:
There is no part of the constitution that specifocally states that a presidential aspirant MUST have 25 percent in FCT to be declared winner.

Obi that came distant 3rd won't be declared winner no matter how hard you cry..move d fvck on.
This corn people on Obi matter again, simply answer the question, you started singing agbado national anthem. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:36am On Apr 15, 2023
KillSars:

What does it mean?

Oga you are trying to hard to sound smart. The question is as simple as ABC. You have to get 4 credits and english language. So english language is included. Just imagine having one carry over at a major course in university and expect to graduate. If you pass that course that is when get your certificate

1 Like

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Ynix(m): 1:54am On Apr 15, 2023
Omowale2023:

Lol.....we need to do the simple academic exercise for some people who can't comprehend simple English
Las las Nigerians go destroy the table say, kuku kee me, English is not our mothers tongue grin
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 2:21am On Apr 15, 2023
Omowale2023:

Question 1;
What does it mean?

Question 2;
What does that mean?

[1] Answer 1:
It means you need 4 credits in any subject and a credit in English language. NB: even if you have credits in 8 subject and have pass in English language, the aim have not been achieve. In other words, even if you give me credits in 3 subjects and credit in English language, you still did not carry out my instructions. In conclusion, you must give me 5 credits in 5 subjects, English language inclusive with any other 4 sujects.

[2] Answer 2:
Out of the 36 mangoes in a bowl, all I requested is give me 24 mangoes and 1 apple.

NB: if you give me 25 mangoes without the apple inclusive, you did not carry out my instructions. On the other hand, if you give me 23 mangoes and the apple you still fail to carry out my instructions.

You must give me 24 mangoes and 1 apple. I need 25 fruits but apple must be inclusive.

3 Likes

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Majesty7: 3:12am On Apr 15, 2023
Omowale2023:

Question 1;
What does it mean?

Question 2;
What does that mean?

Interpreting law in a lame man way will only end you up in jail. The only way you can view this and to easily clear your skull is to reason thus; a particular state has 36lgas and one of the LGA houses the governor's office. Must the running governor wins the particular lga where the government office is situated before he could be declared a winner? Is the LGA different from other LGAs in the state because it houses the governor's office?

Until you are able to interpret the law like this, you will forever remains a perpetual crying baby.

Good day

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by crazygod(m): 4:17am On Apr 15, 2023
KillSars:

If dem tell u 25% of ur salary goes to ur dad and mom...

U go give mom 25%, u go give dad too 25%...

The kind kid every parent dey pray for
Maybe I might have used a confusing analogy here, let me simplify. The use of 'with' and 'and'.
I'm going to replace the pronouns with people names A and B because it's easier for me to explain what's going on this way.

A goes to the movie with B.

This means either A goes, with B as a companion, or B goes, with A as a companion.

A and B go to the movie.

This means A goes, and B goes. They may not sit together.

1 Like

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 15, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Oga you are trying to hard to sound smart. The question is as simple as ABC. You have to get 4 credits and english language. So english language is included. Just imagine having one carry over at a major course in university and expect to graduate. If you pass that course that is when get your certificate
crazygod:

Maybe I might have used a confusing analogy here, let me simplify. The use of 'with' and 'and'.
I'm going to replace the pronouns with people names A and B because it's easier for me to explain what's going on this way.

A goes to the movie with B.

This means either A goes, with B as a companion, or B goes, with A as a companion.

A and B go to the movie.

This means A goes, and B goes. They may not sit together.
If u now have ½ of A and B goes to the movie, what do u think about that
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by obailala(m): 6:57am On Apr 15, 2023
KillSars:

What does it mean?
A little adjustment to your analogy... Inside a fridge you have an orange, banana, cashew, mango, apple, pineapple, grape, pawpaw, watermelon and a bowl of yogurt.

Someone gives an instruction saying - "go to the fridge and get me 2/3 of the fruits and the yogurt"

What exactly does the above statement mean? I think the meaning is clear in plain English, but perhaps, it might have a different interpretation in Law.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone / Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye / We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.