Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Beautiful Physically Challenged Lady Graduates With Master’s Degree - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Beautiful Physically Challenged Lady Graduates With Master’s Degree (234 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) / How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn / Security Guard With Master's Degree Gets N250K After Encounter With Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Physically Challenged Lady Graduates With Master’s Degree by Belinda1717: 7:15am On Jul 02, 2019
Physically challenged people are breaking limits in resent times, all thanks to the many campaigns against stigmatization by NGOs. This beautiful physically challenged Lady “Kandice” is among those who have written their name on the corridor of fame. She did that by overcoming all odds and graduating with a Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling.

Sharing the success story, her father Kelly Jones, who is a Fire Lieutenant wrote this:

This is our daughter Kandice. She just graduated with her Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling! She is a true testament of faith and perseverance, and we’re extremely proud parents! Mobility-challenged since birth, she never used it as an excuse. She is a blessing and inspiration to me. Please join my wife and I in celebrating our daughter and this great milestone!

Kandice story is a prove that you can become whatever you want, and there are no limitations when it comes to achieving your dreams.

Congratulations to her.

See her photos here: http://toktok9ja.com/beautiful-physically-challenged-lady-graduates-with-masters-degree/

(1) (Reply)

Boost Your #digital #skills / .. / Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.