Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (54034 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Sadiq3051(m): 6:19am On Jul 03, 2019
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Lawson081(m): 6:23am On Jul 03, 2019
ninja my country cryninja my country
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Sainthommes(m): 6:31am On Jul 03, 2019
This what happens when we make bullies our representatives. I am sure that is the way he treats his wife in the house. He is a total nincompoop, fool and deranged fellow.
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by contigiency(m): 6:40am On Jul 03, 2019
This is disgraceful. I hope to see that man arrested and remanded in police custody today. Even though I will not be surprised to see people who will call it political witchunting because some peoples stupidity is already in the next level.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by sylve11: 6:48am On Jul 03, 2019
Moventist:
We are yet to see that imam that raped that 4yrs girl inside mosque trend

However, it won't distract us from Fighting against Jihadist RUGA

send me the video. cool

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by walozanga(m): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2019
ghost3040:
I just don't understand what the fuss is about.. He's a senator of the Federal Republic for crying out loud..He has every right to instill discipline into erring citizens..

SMH.

you are so uncivilized

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by lowaist101: 7:14am On Jul 03, 2019
How on earth would a SENATOR of the federal republic of Nigeria would stoop so low as to be beating someone in public? What if the girl had fought back? This is an insult; a reflection of power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. If I were to be rich enough, I would sue this senator for battery and assault.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Zaikon(m): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2019
abjisperson:
Am not surprised at all by the outrageous behaviour of the senator, am rather shocked by the action taken after by the Police officer,..this is what happens when our Security personnel are used as errand boys for politicians

Thats why i never supported state police, just imagine this under FG.
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Zaikon(m): 7:21am On Jul 03, 2019
lonelydora:
My question is, what did he even go there to buy? Love Machine, vibrator, pu**y oil, etc. This man likes watching le*bian sex

I tot they were selling phones
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Pepperoni001: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2019
We are only QWERTY keypad warriors in this country. Just to make empty noises.

WHen are we hitting the streets to say no to RUGA.
When are we hitting the streets to demand at least 20 hours power supply daily?
When are we hitting the streets to ensure every Nigerian[b] kids roaming the streets are back to class rooms[/b]?
When are we hitting the streets to demand bar of governance be raised in Nigeria?
When are we hitting the streets to demand Buhari to ensure the immediate [/b]release of [b]Leah Shuabi?

The noise on social media is becoming too irritating

NSNA:
A lot has been said about Senator Elisha Abbo slapping and beating up a shop keepers friend.

One thing I noticed is that he got violent when the girl started speaking Yoruba over the phone.

Watch and be the judge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mx4Ugy_32s
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by lomprico(m): 7:31am On Jul 03, 2019
Am passed!! angry angry
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 03, 2019
cococandy:
Awesome

Awesome becos ,
only men are capable to rape
only men are capable to assault
That saying, what a man can do a woman can do better is on suspension. grin
#justsayNO to Asssault/Rape shikena
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by persius555(m): 7:44am On Jul 03, 2019
Youngest Senator. Rubbish. Democracy is a scam as far as africa is concerned

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by GMbuharii: 7:46am On Jul 03, 2019
Lzaa immhotep bastardmod hotfreezers xnsandrxns Adolfhitlerxxx yorubawarrior please,I need help I...I don't need money,I don't need food,I only need answers.

These ladies were speaking Yoruba.
What do you think would have happened, especially on this nairaland,if that senator slapping them were an Igbo man?!?!

grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Ugosample(m): 7:50am On Jul 03, 2019
nairalee:
I watched this video over and over again yet couldn't find what she did wrong. Her only offence must have been that she's not a wealthy Nigerian.

Ordinary "Oga calm down" that she said earned her combos of slap and arrest by police

Being poor and a Nigerian is the worst combo of misfortune that can befall a human.

Nawa o

your third paragraph is the unfortunate truth

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Ugosample(m): 7:54am On Jul 03, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Even the COZA it's because it happened to Timi Dakolo's wife. If it was one unknown person you think they will do anything?

exactly
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Sunsets: 7:56am On Jul 03, 2019
no justification whatsoever. Where arer the activists and the protesters? This man monster must go down. See how he was going against a defenseless woman? Meanwhile. do they also sell cows? What's that cow sound for?
NSNA:
A lot has been said about Senator Elisha Abbo slapping and beating up a shop keepers friend.

One thing I noticed is that he got violent when the girl started speaking Yoruba over the phone.

Watch and be the judge

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Sunsets: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2019
Your analysis is pathetic. What gives him the right to hit her? She can speak Hindu for all I care. He has no such right.
NSNA:

Watch and be the judge

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by xnsandrxns: 8:02am On Jul 03, 2019
GMbuharii:
Lzaa immhotep bastardmod hotfreezers xnsandrxns Adolfhitlerxxx yorubawarrior [b]please,I need help I...I don't need money,I don't need food,[/b]I only need answers.

Thise ladies were speaking Yoruba.
What do you think would have happened, especially on this nairaland,if that senator were an Igbo man?!?!

grin
You actually need sense
What does it matter if they were speaking Yoruba?
Who even left your pen open?
Now go back to your piggery and wallow in mud as always
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by harmonyglobal: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2019
This is wrong, as a public figure l. So sad he is a serving senator cry cry cry
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by GMbuharii: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2019
xnsandrxns:

You actually need sense
What does it matter if they were speaking Yoruba?
Who even left your pen open?
Now go back to your piggery and wallow in mud as always

How was ur ban? Lolsssssss

C as he don lean, BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA..
grin
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by GuestLog: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2019
Realhommie:
Thought i was the only one who heard that..

This clip is very touching, i am so emotional right now. If this man is let off the hook then we would never get it right, all the signs are so evident right now. #Sad

Relax my real homie. APC will crucify him, these are the kind of scandals enemies are looking for to rid opposition. His only way out is to pledge allegiance to APC grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Jaqenhghar: 8:51am On Jul 03, 2019
jayson87:
That guy must be recalled... Operation shut down NASS
If he had slapped one rich man's wife or one yeyebrity we for no hear word

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by jayson87: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

If he had slapped one rich man's wife or one yeyebrity we for no hear word
sincerely, you are super correct. All those social media activist canvassing the step down of biodun fatoyibo, should do the same to this senator at NASS gate.
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by SHOCK7(m): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2019
ghost3040:
I just don't understand what the fuss is about.. He's a senator of the Federal Republic for crying out loud..He has every right to instill discipline into erring citizens..

SMH.
Wow, the is the most ridiculous comment i’ve heard in my life, u need serious reorrientation!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by jayboy007(m): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2019
PVision2020:
Nigerians will not "set twitter on fire" nor protest to shut down the National Assembly or ask the dishonorable senator they hired and paid exorbitantly with their taxes to step down despite video evidence of his physical assault and battery of law abiding hustling citizen who pays for the Senators' immoral lifestyle through his tax but will rant and become reactor on twitter, organise protest and even ask a Pastor to step down over an "unsubstantiated" allegation of rape by a woman. A man you did not contribute Kobo towards the development of his church. I even saw hijab sisters raising placards on Sunday morning as if a Christian sister can dare move an inch near a mosque to protest.

I'm not/ I've never and will never be in support of Coza or Pastor Biodun. But shouting our lungs out on one issue and over looking others only shows our hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.

Electoral manipulations we won't talk
Ruga settlements nothing
Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen, no protest
Minimum wage, we no see you
Unemployment e no consign you
Nigerians being killed in diaspora, you no protest go their embassy.
But a woman made an unsubstantiated rape allegation on Thursday and Nigerians mobilize themselves within two days to protest in the Church, they even set up a gofund account.
Who is deceiving who?
well said bro, we are finished in this country angry

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2019
ghost3040:

SMH.
ur fada dere
if na ur sister u go dey look am abi
no try quote me if not i......
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by xnsandrxns: 10:13am On Jul 03, 2019
GMbuharii:

How was ur ban? Lolsssssss

C as he don lean, BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA..
grin
grin grin
Now that's funny
But really, who opened your pen?
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Realhommie(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2019
GuestLog:
Relax my real homie. APC will crucify him, these are the kind of scandals enemies are looking for to rid opposition. His only way out is to pledge allegiance to APC grin
You're not well, grin..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by ghost3040: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2019
Xavfra:

ur fada dere
if na ur sister u go dey look am abi
no try quote me if not i......
Ur papa.!!
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by ghost3040: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
now you can see the kind of goat we cohabiting with claiming human.
Ur papa.!!
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by ghost3040: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2019
ThatHistoryGuy:

May you,your sister,your mother,daughter, and wife be assaulted just like by a senator and a form of discipline.
Ur papa.!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement / President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel / FG To Take Possession Of Looted Benin Bronze When Returned From Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.