Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (54026 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by ghost3040: 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ezemarcel:
by beating a defenseless lady

You must be a fool
Ur Papa.!!!
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by ghost3040: 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
Betapikin101:

another compound idiot spotted
Ur papa.!!
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by ghost3040: 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
willyjacs:
so shall it be unto ur mother.....if u have one
Ur papa.!!
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by ghost3040: 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
goslowgoslow:

I don't think you are with your right senses.
Ur papa.!!
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by adewasco2k(m): 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
minasota:
my point is 35k is too outrageous for something you bought less than 15k.
Sorry if I must have offended you

you could have made your point without the "what is this one saying''

we have being selling this product for years, and my point is still that they are of different specs. there is still one currently for 12k, which i have for sale, i can tell you the pros and cons of each base on brands and lenses.

example: this is a particular cheap china brand that you cant put off the startup sound, you can hide the red indicator light, it easily fries up with power fluctuation and you cant play back the footage on the memory card on computer only on a phone using the mobile app.

there are advance once from reliable company and that is the reason for price differences.

check jumia you will even see for 8k and you will see some for 40k. same bulb camera, even in Dubia (which is where i buy from and was there april) there are expensive once
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by ghost3040: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
Ur papa.!!
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by adewasco2k(m): 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
profjustine458:
How many mp is yours?

3MP
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Nchenches: 12:01am On Jul 03, 2019
NSNA:
A lot has been said about Senator Elisha Abbo slapping and beating up a shop keepers friend.

One thing I noticed is that he got violent when the girl started speaking Yoruba over the phone.

Watch and be the judge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mx4Ugy_32s

If this senator is not already cooling off in police detention, or on police bail awaiting court trial, that means Nigeria is worse than a zoo.

Even animal in a zoo wouldn't conduct itself the way this SINATOR did here.
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by nifeicon: 12:05am On Jul 03, 2019
correct.
Nchenches:

If this senator is not already cooling off in police detention, or on police bail awaiting court trial, that means Nigeria is worse than a zoo.

Even animal in a zoo wouldn't conduct itself the way this SINATOR did here.
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by SmallmebigGod: 12:15am On Jul 03, 2019
Ezemarcel:
by beating a defenseless lady

You must be a fool
You missed the Sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Nchenches: 12:17am On Jul 03, 2019
davibid:
My heart bled when I saw this video on instagram and I imagine if that lady was my wife, mother, sister or friend what would I have done.

I ask myself Will he still remain as a senator or will justice prevail so that this animal in human clothing be recalled and jailed for assault.

Nigerians protested because of a case of rape that is yet to be proven please my fellow Nigerians this time around we need no proof because the evidence is explicit in the video please protest must displayed for his recall and subsequent prosecution and jailing of this power intoxicated bastard.

Aptly put.

See the audacity of Arewa man exhibited by the senator.
See how the slapped girl refused to retaliate having heard the senator speaking Hausa language.

But few years from now, that ugly and badly educated senator can easily become president of Nigeria if Nigeria remains with this roguish political structure of 20 whooping number of STATES created by northern soldiers in one region - north, but allowed just 17 states in two southern regions that entered independent Nigeria with the northern region in 1960.

A presidential candidate must win 25% votes in 24 states. No southern candidate can easily win 24 states unless Hausa/Fulani is tired of ruling.

Fraud is using land mass or population statistics as parameter to litter excess number of 20 states in one northern region. New political units in a country formed by different regions are not created with population or land mass as parameter in any other country in the world.

The rogue political structure makes southern politicians second class in the country's political process.
Every one in the store watched as one man speaking Hausa was slapping a young girl, fear wouldn't let anyone retaliate.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by ayzee04(m): 12:18am On Jul 03, 2019
U must be stewpid for such comment... dumb asssss ideeort,
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Habeyy(m): 12:31am On Jul 03, 2019
This stupid senator must be brought to account for his senselessness

Shame on the cow head

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by stonemasonn: 12:38am On Jul 03, 2019
Kikikikikiki, the guy has been praying for a way out of all these wahala, and e be like say God answered.
slightlyMad:
Fatoyinbo right now grin
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Auxtin85(m): 12:39am On Jul 03, 2019
ghost3040:
I just don't understand what the fuss is about.. He's a senator of the Federal Republic for crying out loud..He has every right to instill discipline into erring citizens..

SMH.

May that kind of discipline be instill on your wife, mother and sister
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by VolvoS60(m): 12:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Nchenches:

Aptly put.

See the audacity of Arewa man exhibited by the senator.
See how the slapped girl refused to retaliate having heard the senator speaking Hausa language.

But few years from now, that ugly and badly educated senator can easily become president of Nigeria if Nigeria remains with this roguish political structure of 20 whooping number of STATES created by northern soldiers in one region - north, but allowed just 17 states in two southern regions that entered independent Nigeria with the northern region in 1960.

A presidential candidate must win 25% votes in 24 states. No southern candidate can easily win 24 states unless Hausa/Fulani is tired of ruling.

Fraud is using land mass or population statistics as parameter to litter excess number of 20 states in one northern region. New political units in a country formed by different regions are not created with population or land mass as parameter in any other country in the world.

The rogue political structure makes southern politicians second class in the country's political process.
Every one in the store watched as one man speaking Hausa was slapping a young girl, fear wouldn't let anyone retaliate.

^^^
What are the victims of this "roguish political structure" doing to alter it? undecided
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by sammirano: 12:47am On Jul 03, 2019
Aboki no fit ever get sense. Always violent

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Jaqenhghar: 12:48am On Jul 03, 2019
PVision2020:
Nigerians will not "set twitter on fire" nor protest to shut down the National Assembly or ask the dishonorable senator they hired and paid exorbitantly with their taxes to step down despite video evidence of his physical assault and battery of law abiding hustling citizen who pays for the Senators' immoral lifestyle through his tax but will rant and become reactor on twitter, organise protest and even ask a Pastor to step down over an "unsubstantiated" allegation of rape by a woman. A man you did not contribute Kobo towards the development of his church. I even saw hijab sisters raising placards on Sunday morning as if a Christian sister can dare move an inch near a mosque to protest.

I'm not/ I've never and will never be in support of Coza or Pastor Biodun. But shouting our lungs out on one issue and over looking others only shows our hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.

Electoral manipulations we won't talk
Ruga settlements nothing
Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen, no protest
Minimum wage, we no see you
Unemployment e no consign you
Nigerians being killed in diaspora, you no protest go their embassy.
But a woman made an unsubstantiated rape allegation on Thursday and Nigerians mobilize themselves within two days to protest in the Church, they even set up a gofund account.
Who is deceiving who?
Even the COZA it's because it happened to Timi Dakolo's wife. If it was one unknown person you think they will do anything?
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Oyerinde16(m): 12:50am On Jul 03, 2019
worriedguy:
I hope Nigerians can organize protest against this man...I was pissed watching that video angry
You don't understand the content of that video.. Get so.done that understand Hausa to interprete for you. The girls F up big time, but the senator shouldn't have taken law into own hands.
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by SisiStar007: 12:52am On Jul 03, 2019
Face smack it not a slap face smack is worst than a slap you can develop eyes pains,experience flashes of white/dark light running nose that instant!!!!
See as d shop dey fully stocked sef. shocked shocked
The other girl on the verge of getting her goods across the counter should be happy her face is not visible grin grin grin.....
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by ghost3040: 12:53am On Jul 03, 2019
Auxtin85:

May that kind of discipline be instill on your wife, mother and sister
Ur papa.!!
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Oyerinde16(m): 12:55am On Jul 03, 2019
nairalee:
I watched this video over and over again yet couldn't find what she did wrong. Her only offence must have been that she's not a wealthy Nigerian.

Ordinary "Oga calm down" that she said earned her combos of slap and arrest by police

Being poor and a Nigerian is the worst combo of misfortune that can befall a human.

Nawa o
No bro, the video did not show where the got the man angry, according to what the man said in Hausa to the police he said, he misplaced step and almost fell, kemi his friend told him he was drunk, sick and many insult, the man did not talk, called the police on explaining the friend tried to stop the senator from stopping kemi from continuing the call and gbam rain slap started. What the senator did is bad but its a wicked case because the girl touched him first before he retaliated.
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Auxtin85(m): 1:04am On Jul 03, 2019
ghost3040:
Ur papa.!!

Na goat born you

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by godlessmind: 1:22am On Jul 03, 2019
Animal in human clothing... Smh���[

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by NickD(m): 1:29am On Jul 03, 2019
ghost3040:
I just don't understand what the fuss is about.. He's a senator of the Federal Republic for crying out loud..He has every right to instill discipline into erring citizens..

SMH.
You are senseless

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by bazzyblings: 1:36am On Jul 03, 2019
ghost3040:

SMH.

I think you must be sick .. you see how dumb you’re He has every right to discipline .. go buy him cane na ... you’re still in Nigeria and have not left the shores or Nigeria to see how people are treated equally abroad and everyone having an equal right to speech

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by karma2000: 1:38am On Jul 03, 2019
Karma this is shame on women that are hypocrites
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by willyo(m): 1:40am On Jul 03, 2019
inoki247:
Na Bailable Offense oya Next... Dat one no go stop him from contesting again afta diz 4years.... so no biggie if a Drug Dealer, Mace Stealer can go far in Nigeria Politics

Which day u go wise? We are using this statement of urs as a case study of extreme foolishness
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by jerryvyne(m): 1:56am On Jul 03, 2019
Here comes another dye stain on the slides of our country culture experiment
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by jerryvyne(m): 1:57am On Jul 03, 2019
karma2000:
Karma this is shame on women that are hypocrites

Someone once asked me what I'll do if I had super powers, you would have successfully won an handcuff for life.
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by peyemicoded: 2:00am On Jul 03, 2019
ghost3040:

SMH.
Idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture / Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.