Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,719 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

3 Main Categories Of Nigerian Citizenship By Samson Oke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Main Categories Of Nigerian Citizenship By Samson Oke (708 Views)

I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu / Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze / Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Main Categories Of Nigerian Citizenship By Samson Oke by profstar(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
I am going to make this as short as possible

Disclaimer: This is not intended to portray a bad image of any group in the country, it is simply the explanation of Nigerian reality from the glass screen of Samson Oke.

It saddens me to write this, there is nothing to be proud of from this article, it just shows the sorry state of our dear country Nigeria.

Knowing these things about our environment will help individuals to know how to live their life.

That is, when you know the level of lawlessness in your environment then you don't risk your life unnecessarily,

e.g arguing unnecessarily with a Soldier/Armed uniform man

These simple things save lifes

Without further ado, let's jump right in.

1. The Prime Nigerians (Politically connected with above average wealth

2. The default Nigerians (simply the Northerners)

3. The Non-Nigerian Nigerians NNN (otherwise called "The Unknown Nigerians;

Our honorable Senator Dino Melaye in 2019 said, "No Nigerian is more Nigerian than any other Nigerian"
And I absolutely disagree, may be he speaks of the "Nigerian dream" (what we hope to achieve) but for now I say:
"Some Nigerians are more Nigerian than most other Nigerians"

1. The Prime Nigerians (Politically connected with above average wealth

These category of Nigerians are the Prime Nigerians, a sample of "average wealth " here, is not the general wealth of the Nigerian population, it is the average of all financially comfortable Nigerians.

All Nigerians from all part, ethnic group, tribe and region have people in this group

To be a Prime Nigerian you need to achieve two major things (criteria) :
1. Above average wealth
2. Averagely good political connection (at least)

The 2 criteria must be present at the same time for you to be a member of this particular group.

Now I need to say, a person can be demoted from this particular category, and just anybody can be promoted here too.

Benefit of being in this category :

* Your propensity to a longer life as a Nigerian is greatly increased
* You directly and indirectly enjoy all the benefit a citizen should enjoy in a civilized society, including and not limited to: right to life, all civil right and freedoms, optimum security, good health care, power supply, good road, name it!!

* You won't be easily cheated by another "Prime Nigerian"

* People in this group can cheat and get "P"ed (praised) and not "P"ed (punished)
E.g Gov. Gandola who was caught on camera with corruption and was also publicly defended by the biggest personnel in the anti-corruption agency in the country (the president) right in front of the whole world

* The laws of the land will be solely made to favor you

Ask many of our big business men that enjoy monopoly as a result of direct government laws on their goods and services

* Doing business and making more money is easier

Therefore I say, "Democracy, In Nigeria, is government of the rich, by the well connected, and by the politicians"

Another reference, Hundred of people have been dying of road accident nobody really care to look into the cause not until the late Former Minister of state for Labor and Employment, James Ocholi (may his soul rest in peace) died in a car accident in 2016 that the rules of drivers' licensing was changed.

HOW TO BECOME A PRIME NIGERIAN

You can easily become a Prime Nigerian by first trying to achieving one of the 2 criteria and then follow suit to achieve the second one.

Anyone of the 2 can come first, mostly,
"wealth brings connection, and increased connection multiplies wealth"

So you see why the rich are getting richer!

2. The Default Nigerians (simply the Northerners)
These are group of individuals that are born into the northern region family

No pun is intended here, I'm only stating the obvious.

They are mostly favoured ahead of any other region in the country,
They relatively get what ever job they desire even when they are completely unqualified for it.

They run the country and they own it from all angles.

They don't border themselves relatively much about getting educated, they practically don't need it to get the good life that they desire (from their definition of a good life) and those of them that get educated mostly get overly rewarded for it at the expense of other more qualified candidates.

You can never be part of these group if you are not born from this region. If you are, you are very lucky as a Nigerian, because the rate at which you get what you want in life has been increased for you naturally with little or average effort required of you (it now depends on the size of what you want).

E.g Mrs Hannatu Mohammed, who was appointed as a member of ICPC board at the age of 26 years on the 4th of February 2019, while the highest achievement she had at the time of appointment was a BSC degree and experiences in pharmacy.

Then more effort from you will push you to the peak within the shortest time, ask Dangote if I'm wrong, who apparently is a "Prime-Default Nigerian"

Another point is this current RUGA settlement going on, now so many entrepreneurs in the country, nobody is really specifically assisting to make their business run smoothly but here we have the federal government doing all it can to ensure cattle business flourishes, is that not awesome!?

Bottomline is: The country works in your favor like other great countries in the world work for their citizens

Meanwhile I need to say that, a Default Nigerian that does not find a way to become a Prime Nigerian will not be able to enjoy as much as what Nigerian-citizenship can offer

What should citizenship offer?
Been a citizen of a country should offer the following basic and major benefits to the citizens
1. Optimum Protection of life and prosperity
2. Rapid response of government to threat to life and property
3. Government awareness of your individual existence and welfare
4. High value of your voice and it's influence
5. And you calling the shot!

3. The NNN: Non-Nigerian Nigerians (otherwise called The Unknown Nigerians;

Any other Nigerian that does not fall into the 2 categories above are in this category

These are all Nigerians who are the masses and are not also from the northern part of the country.

This group mostly share similar situation with the default Nigerians but are way worst off

Their existence is not known by the government, nobody really care about their living or nonliving (ask those that gets shot almost daily just by confronting a uniform man)

Their right are mostly denied (Ask the so many people in prison cell for years for petty reasons without been convicted by any court room)

To move from this group to the Prime Nigerians group requires more than average effort especially if you are not born into a family that possess at least one of the two criteria for being a Prime Nigerian

They provide practically all things by themselves, from security, to light, to education

Every man is for himself

From petty activities like Nepa seizing light for months without any course (as people living in Orile area of Lagos are experiencing), to security agent not responding to a recurrent day light street burglary, to government ignoring severely bad roads that lead to hundreds of life been lost on a yearly basis (like Lagos badagry express way), the list is limitless.

Being a Prime Nigerian is the key to having a good life for every person born to this part of the world and want to remain in this part of the world

To become a Prime Nigerian, the following has been known to work
1. Hustle (both hard and smart, increasing your capacity to earn)
2. Being alert to opportunity
3. Maximizing every bit of connection that you have
4. Not giving up no matter what
5. Being responsive to change
6. Grace, luck and favour (God's factor)

God help us.
Re: 3 Main Categories Of Nigerian Citizenship By Samson Oke by troubleboi: 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
angry

Make money if you can spin a wheel..

Click on my signature below.. Goodluck..
Re: 3 Main Categories Of Nigerian Citizenship By Samson Oke by troubleboi: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
angry

Make money if you can spin a wheel..

Click on my signature below.. Goodluck..
Re: 3 Main Categories Of Nigerian Citizenship By Samson Oke by helinues: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
Interesting

You sure say those who are in NNN have a life?

1 Like

Re: 3 Main Categories Of Nigerian Citizenship By Samson Oke by Optional09: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
#ArrestSenatorElishaAbbo

A terrible senator assaulted a woman so grossly for saying “oga take it easy”

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Police And Military Knows Who Killed My Uncle – Senator Elisha Abbo / U.s Warship Destroys Iranian Drone At The Strait Of Hormuz / Atiku Server Website Was Created On March 12, 2019-Witness, Election Held 23 Feb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.