Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend (31578 Views)

Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make 'rape Stories' Trend / Adebola Olowoporoku, May D's Babymama Tackles Him Over Video Of Raw Cash / Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Vikzz(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
pure fresh truth!!!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Rapoo(m): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
this COZA saga made me realize that many of our celebrities abi yeyebrities are fools and uncivilized.

I don't know how they forgot that an accused is innocent until proven guilty.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Smile4daddy(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
I repeat. All the people supporting Busola and Timi on these fake rape aligation I know are insane.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
I agree with him..
Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by iamdrduru: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
Good
Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by todaynewsreview: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
Devgod:
Pure truth.. the one wey dey vex me na the stupid old fool called Ali Baba and the snake called actor Akani Abi wetin be ehn name wey carry the sh!it for head.

The thing may backfire. Guess they all now know that if they even say hi to a girl, such may raise an alarm since that's what they want it seems like. Timi marriage he's trying to protect is even more shaking now since VAL is out to unravel things unknown. May God help us all. He who lives in glass house should not throw stone oh.
Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Slynation(m): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Engrjj:
There are a lot of people working behind closed doors to make sure they bring Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo down.

Timi wife grant an interview on Friday, just after one day a protest was organized simultaneously I'm Abuja and Lagos the protesters where in uniforms and a play cards all in just one day. No doubt Timi's wife has a hiding sponsors.
U get auto sense..... A woman comes out and say something and most idiots are already standing behind her!!

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Sinach0191(m): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by ekitimanalways(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
olsome:
They raped you and you still did your wedding in COZA....let's think from there
Bro, I am confused... undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hushpuppi has spoken well.

Timi and his wife have forgotten that na Naija we dey. Naija isn't US. When the whole thing eventually dies down, there will be no Victor and no vanquished. She will simply be seen as a hoe and the pastor will continue with his ministry as if nothing happened.

This is the beginning of the end of Timi Dakolo's marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by baby124: 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Coming from a Yahoo boys who lacks morals with absolutely no evidence on what he does for a reason. I am not surprised?
Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by nikkypearl(f): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
WELL SAID!!!
Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by kiyosaki1(m): 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
baby124:
Coming from a Yahoo boys who lacks morals with absolutely no evidence on what he does for a reason. I am not surprised?

Atleast he is more intelligent than all your so called inept celebrities, and may I ask you are the part time oloshos ,gigolos celebrities any different from the yahoo guy you are castigating ? If those celebrities can't use their brain at least you should use yours .

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by gosmoney(m): 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
olsome:
u just finished d matter

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
baby124:

And You that have senses, what have u contributed ?.. Oponu

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Engrjj: 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
greggng:

Next time don't dabble into this matter ...otherwise Nigerians might not help your mother...they might be thinking you are a rapist too. Think about your mum before you take side

Aahhh you are right thanks. But they should consider my mother's life
Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by fireback: 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
All the celebrities who celebrated this rape accusation and all the politicians who celebrated it, just watch your back because one day false accusation of rape will come to you all. Then you will know how it feels.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by davires: 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Eldavis(m): 12:22am On Jul 03, 2019
Sluacoast:

Keep your shaking hands to yourself, if you're too daft to compose or write something related to the given topic. Why are people like this.

lwkmd bros calm down grin
Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by TLION(m): 12:35am On Jul 03, 2019
If poriphars wife was on social media no one will believe Joseph

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by seangy4konji: 12:49am On Jul 03, 2019
Wife timi marries a virgin all of a sudden was raped in his father's house when her sister was sleeping upstair and he even brought krest along when he was coming g to rape you that morning.

Guess he knew your parents WO t be around or you be wearing ordinary pants that morning or even your dad would be away on travel...

Next week again?he raped you again at the back of his car...you forgot to mention the first rape to your sister or father before the second rape at the back of his car.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Jaqenhghar: 1:20am On Jul 03, 2019
olsome:
R U serious?

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by JDLY: 1:33am On Jul 03, 2019
Yeye-brities, the nation is facing horrible things courtesy of few manipulators, they all turn a blind eye.
Now Coza is giving them huge adrenaline rush.
Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by karma2000: 1:34am On Jul 03, 2019
Nigerians are jobless hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by King44(m): 1:41am On Jul 03, 2019
The elders in the church have to make him the senior pastor he was before the cocck and bull narrative of Busola, I have already said it the story lacks fact and accuracy, no evidence yet we are not sure if he is guilty or not but many didn't care they all nailed him for what could have been consented sex, well they should be happy now he is no more the senior pastor, but they should have it in mind that they are not invincible it could happen to them as well, for the so called celebs if music nor dey pay acting nor gree pay, go get a job!!

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by 9jaRealist: 1:43am On Jul 03, 2019
greggng:
Next time don't dabble into this matter ...otherwise Nigerians might not help your mother...they might be thinking you are a rapist too. Think about your mum before you take side

Actually, I was waiting for the first person who will tell to go get help from Pastor...
>
Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by 9jaRealist: 1:48am On Jul 03, 2019
baby124:

Na wa. We are now a real country of anyhowness...
Meanwhile, why is he ostentatiously throwing cash all over Dubai instead of helping the “poor and voice(sic)” he claims concern for?
>
Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by 9jaRealist: 1:54am On Jul 03, 2019
Inteltower:
his right...
we are be becoming hypocrites & biased... only to be arguing with our keypad because the issue on ground concerns popular known persons but when such occurs amongst average persons we become silent.

#stupid social media justice.

NOT TRUE! Nairaland is chock full of stories of face-to-face and ghetto rapes...
Nonetheless, the visibility of celebrity stories is important to spotlight these matters. Stories of pastor rapes/abuse are rife in Nigeria! SMH
>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) / Kaisha Umaru Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.