Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke (30451 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by NoChill: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2019
Mc Galaxy should sue this brainless olosho for defamation and slander

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Deepfeel(m): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2019
She's trying to pass a message concerning this rape saga people are using it to shoot themselves into spotlight

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Smile4daddy(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2019
IamD18:
Joking with rape accusation?

Smh! She's one of the reasons sensible Nigerians have refused to believe any rape accusation without a substantial evidence.
You are my Nigga.

That means those idiots that went to protest for that senseless olosho are all insane grin

2 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2019
Chai see toto i go like to rape this babe toto one day
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Burgerlomo: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2019
MC Galaxy suppose to first f**k am because she look fuckable before they prosecute her for false accusations. cool
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Ikem11(m): 10:17am On Jul 03, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Costly Joke can ruin someone’s life

The problem with most nigerians is that they lack sense of reasoning. That lady was just passing a clear message but no one noticed what she is trying to say...

I guess that's why Nigeria is the way it is... No more thinks, no one reason, everything is a game.
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Dranoid: 10:21am On Jul 03, 2019
Joromi12:
Mc galaxy paid her
if this is true then she is a disgrace to every rape victim in the world

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Dranoid: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2019
Joromi12:
Mc galaxy paid her
if this is true then she is a disgrace to every rape victim in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by muzically(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
How can she joke on something so sensitive as that, the police should also joke and send her to jail for false rape accusation. Afterall it's just a joke, bastard of a thousand fathers.

chai!!!!!
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2019
see... make galaxy sue this worthless bih
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by cigwe(m): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2019
You don blow like this abi
She should be jail for false rape accusation
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by philip0906(m): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2019
cococandy come and see the person you were standing with yesterday...y'all a bunch of jokers. Online judges and lawyers
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Jasen1(m): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2019
How about those judging and crucifying galaxy yesterday
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Poseidon000: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2019
Ogbonnaya1:
Chai see toto i go like to rape this babe toto one day
imbëcile

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by victorian(f): 10:29am On Jul 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
What if Mrs Dakolo comes out tomorrow and say 'it was a joke oooo. Biodun Fatoyinbo didn't rape me oooo

cheesy grin

The pic alone is so funny

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Myself2(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2019
Nairalanders use your brains for a minute,, think on this issue from another perspective.
I think MC Galaxy has either reached out to her for settlements even threatened her so her language has changed. To buttress it, let's see if he will sue her or even threaten to sue her for defamation or which right thinking and innocent person will receive such grave allegation and will take it lying low

2 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by tianshie(m): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2019
SHE WAS THREATENED. WHY CAN'T YOU FOOLS CALLING HER AN IDIOT SEE THAT THIS WOMAN HAS BEEN THREATENED INTO RECANTING.

ELSE, MC GALAXY WOULD SUE HER, OR GET THE POLICE TO ARREST HER.

3 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Myself2(m): 10:34am On Jul 03, 2019
tianshie:
SHE WAS THREATENED. WHY CAN'T YOU FOOLS CALLING HER AN IDIOT SEE THAT THIS WOMAN HAS BEEN THREATENED INTO RECANTING.

Most of them are intellectually lazy,,,they have brains but are too lazy to reason

2 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Auxigen(m): 10:34am On Jul 03, 2019
She's a senseless idiot! U want to blow. . .na d only tin u fit tink of be dat.. Unam Ikod!
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Ubdavis(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2019
I don't know how to Handle this kind of playfulness...

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by BigJoe19: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2019
tianshie:

You're a big time fool, a big time fool, take this statement anywhere and what they would call you is still a fool, it is people like you that see A and start calling it B, even after several corrections.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Auxigen(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2019
NoChill:
Mc Galaxy should sue this brainless olosho for defamation and slander
you'll be surprised some pple would say mc galaxy z taking tinz too far if he does. Becoz she has apologized.
Y Play with something like rape!

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Dranoid: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2019
tianshie:

Myself2:

Most of them are intellectually lazy,,,they have brains but are too lazy to reason
a lot of these celebs face stuff like this a lot so if they all stopped to sue every Tom, Dick and Harry they'll not have time for other things.

The article says the allegation was made in 2010, at that time I don't think Sue was what came to his mind, more like ignore. Besides the allegation didn't affect his career in anyway so there was no reason for him to see it as anything more than a barking dog.
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Dranoid: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Ubdavis:
I don't know how to Handle this kind of playfulness...
This is too funny abeggrin

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Auxigen(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Ikem11:

The problem with most nigerians is that they lack sense of reasoning. That lady was just passing a clear message but no one noticed what she is trying to say...

I guess that's why Nigeria is the way it is... No more thinks, no one reason, everything is a game.
u wey dn reason am tell us d message na

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by cococandy(f): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2019
What’s your definition of standing with?
I merely asked all of you you were so convinced that she’s lying? Why were you convinced that she was lying? Did it matter who she was or was any woman who came forth with a rape story going to be automatically called a liar? Most likely

Apparently she’s one of you. Folks who joke and belittle rape cases causing victims pain

philip0906:
cococandy come and see the person you were standing with yesterday...y'all a bunch of jokers. Online judges and lawyers

2 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by HMarshal(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2019
The public to investigate "allegations & accusations" b4 casting judgement! A lot of those shits hold no water watsoever!
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by cococandy(f): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2019
What’s your definition of substantial evidence?

We are waiting
IamD18:
Joking with rape accusation?

Smh! She's one of the reasons sensible Nigerians have refused to believe any rape accusation without a substantial evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by ibknaanii80: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2019
See watin hushpuppi was saying yesterday oooo about Dakolo and Fatoyinbo. it never even reach 24hours. Now it will get to time when the serious rape cases are consider as joke cos that is what this yeyebrity have being able to make out of this dakolo case, JOKE!!.
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by philip0906(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2019
cococandy:
What’s your definition of standing with?
I merely asked all of you you were so convinced that she’s lying? Why were you convinced that she was lying? Did it matter who she was or was any woman who came forth with a rape story going to be automatically called a liar? Most likely

Apparently she’s one of you. Folks who joke and belittle rape cases causing victims pain

Lol...story don change grin

This is what you said

What if it did happen?

Folks like you are the reason why victims keep their stories to themselves. You’d rather support rapists than give victims a listening ear.

So ALL of you are sure she’s lying? Why?
Where is the neutrality in your post? Your post was already as usual, emotional rather than logical. Genuine rape cases are reported at the police stations, human rights offices, courts not on instagram and twitter.

Reason why many of us dismiss instagram and twitter rape stories...We allow those who are trained in legal proceedings, judge the case at the courts, not on social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rate This Good Picture Of Tekno Wearing Native On The Scale Of 1 To 10. / Pat Attah Shows Off Baking Skills In Germany (photos) / Taiwo Aromokun And Her Identical Twin Sons Rock Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.