Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke (30448 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
tjfulloption:
*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX!*

Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include Rape, Harassment, Blackmail etc. there is now an agreement to be signed before "action".

AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

I, ___________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.

2. THAT I am not under the influence of liquor or any narcotic.

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.

5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.

6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.

7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,
(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant
(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS ___ DAY OF _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)

-------------------------------------
(Signature of Screwer)
I opened a thread on this particular thing
We men would really need the hardcopy of this if it can made available to nairaland meales
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by BizBayo: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
you think everyone likes Court stress..so because he won't sue her, he has settled her...?smh

Don't mind dem pvs$y niggas
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by babyfaceafrica: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
ibkayee:
What a sick joke

That saying, rape is still hugely prevalent and false allegations are very small in comparison
do u have stats?
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by godofuck231: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
So you see a man's life is a tool for stunts and attention , men hold your fvck and stop giving it out
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by BizBayo: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
baby124:
If she lied then I expect MC Galaxy to sue her. If he doesn’t then she did not lie!

He might not want to after her puplic recantment.
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
I am deeply saddened by the behaviour of males here in Nigeria and most especially nairalanders
It's official that the #metoo movement has finally come to Nigeria and suddenly every female has experienced one rape or the other,some even going as far as laying false allegations against the male
The most annoying thing is that the pvssy males are also quick to join the female bandwagon in labelling an alleged rapist.
Please take note
The women want you to see them as feminist and not meek women,so you have to treat them as such
If a woman has wrongly accused you like this,to me u are a pvssy man if you take it lightly and not sue her ass asap.
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
I am deeply saddened by the behaviour of males here in Nigeria and most especially nairalanders
It's official that the #metoo movement has finally come to Nigeria and suddenly every female has experienced one rape or the other,some even going as far as laying false allegations against the male
The most annoying thing is that the pvssy males are also quick to join the female bandwagon in labelling an alleged rapist.
Please take note
The women want you to see them as feminist and not meek women,so you have to treat them as such
If a woman has wrongly accused you like this,to me u are a pvssy man if you take it lightly and not sue her ass asap.
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by blackboy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Which kian joke. She must have been paid for her revesal

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by meekah: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
naijaloudmouth1:
Actress Simbee Davis, the lady who accused MC Galaxy of raping her in 2010 has shared rejoinder to her claim which she said was a joke. Read  story here.

According to the singer and actress, she has been sharing her songs online but no one cared to re-post until a scandal was involved.

Simbee Davis who shared a video of herself having drinks with her friends, also told everyone affected by the stunt to forgive her. She wrote;

So I’ve been posting my songs online and no one ever bothered to repost it, no blogger reposted my songs or video, but now scandal is involved everybody don carry simbeedavis, abeg ooo, @mcgalaxy is my brother, no be every news dey real, make una help my tag @mcgalaxy and tell am not to vex, tell am sef to add mouth for one of my song make me sef blow, if no be him nobody for hear my name, for all the bloggers eh, make una blog this one ooo, use same energy you used to promote someone’s downfall to promote my songs and God will bless you. Any one affected by this stunt I pulled please make una forgive me, bottom line is, galaxy is my brother oooo.

Peace and love...

https://naijalatestonline.com/actress-simbee-davis-who-accused-mc-galaxy-of-raping-her-says-its-a-joke/
but this so call lady na big fool
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by OneCallAway: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
You get sense aswear
Joromi12:
Mc galaxy paid her
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by IamCharles123: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Costly Joke can ruin someone’s life please let’s be guided

I expect people of this century to grow faster and healthier in minds and thoughts

God bless you all
Mc Galaxy knew all along, they planned it together. The guy is controversial, remember how he planned with etinosa to go nude on his Instagram. Never believe any news about mc Galaxy.
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Crixina(f): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
What kind of expensive joke is that one

That's how all these karashikas will not let people know and help the real victims of rape and abuse.

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Myself2(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Dranoid:

a lot of these celebs face stuff like this a lot so if they all stopped to sue every Tom, Dick and Harry they'll not have time for other things.

The article says the allegation was made in 2010, at that time I don't think Sue was what came to his mind, more like ignore. Besides the allegation didn't affect his career in anyway so there was no reason for him to see it as anything more than a barking dog.

How do you know he did not do the rape.

How do you know for certain that he has not paid the accuser some hush money ??
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Dranoid: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
Myself2:

How do you know he did not do the rape.

How do you know for certain that he has not paid the accuser some hush money ??
I'm not certain, I admit.

But you also are not certain it happened

I gave my comment based on the fact that the lady said she was joking
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Myself2(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
Dranoid:

I'm not certain, I admit.

But you also are not certain it happened

I gave my comment based on the fact that the lady said she was joking

Your concession is fair enough

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by BigJoe19: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
tianshie:

I'm a low quality slowpoke. A bottom-feeding airhead. You and MC Galaxy need to go to hell with gasoline draws on. I'm so incompetent at reasoning you can't see how this accusation looks in the context of the allegation against Fatoyinbo, so that a truly innocent person would raise hell to clear themselves.

It is because of cattle like me that Nigeria is a backward country. I love my country, but goddamn! Why do we keep making p*ssyclot like me?
better this way, you still remain a fool, i hope your children would not be foolish like yourself, a person accuses mc galaxy of rape one day and in 2days time says it's a joke, is that how easy you threaten your rape victims, idiot of the highest order.
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by ibkayee(f): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
do u have stats?
Approx 2-8% of allegations are false in America, no official stats in Nigeria but it’s hard to believe a country where ‘real’ rape victims have nothing to gain/everything to lose by reporting assault, let alone false would be any higher. I don’t need stats to tell me real rapes grossly overshadow false accusations in a country with a serious rape epidemic and where actual victims gain nothing.
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by baratech: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
Stupidity on rampage
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by mzTarsh(f): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
Guess Galaxy paid her cos he is a confirmed rapist
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by DonX001: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
tjfulloption:
*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX!*

Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include Rape, Harassment, Blackmail etc. there is now an agreement to be signed before "action".

AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

I, ___________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.

2. THAT I am not under the influence of liquor or any narcotic.

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.

5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.

6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.

7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,
(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant
(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS ___ DAY OF _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)

-------------------------------------
(Signature of Screwer)

grin grin grin
1 bottle of chilled Orijin for you. grin

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by tjfulloption(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
DonX001:

grin grin grin
1 bottle of chilled Orijin for you. grin

Thank you bro..I don't take alcohol cheesy grin but I can manage feruz
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by DonX001: 2:47am On Jul 04, 2019
tjfulloption:

Thank you bro..I don't take alcohol cheesy grin but I can manage feruz
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wale Jana Meets Khafi, BBNaija Star (Photo) / The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) / Rate This Good Picture Of Tekno Wearing Native On The Scale Of 1 To 10.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.