Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him (21934 Views)

IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin / Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer / N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him by niyidenrele: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2019
Withdraw the certificate !..good but does it solve the problems...it will only works if the said man,truly believe that his achievement and being great in life is tied to the certificate awarded to him by the University...can the knowledge he acquired through out his stay be wiped off also from his brain or suspended asthe case may be
Re: LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him by Mykehl: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2019
Two things I don't understand.

First, who drops a 100 level course?
Secondly, engineering students, computer engineering for that matter, taking so much biology courses. I studied an engineering course (not in lautech) and nobody in the faculty did a biology course, even though we did a lot of otherwise ' ' 'useless' courses/unit wasters like crop science (farming), economics and the likes.

The guy may not be lying all together but he may have exaggerated.
Re: LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him by Ajibade123(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
What a pity he should have think twice before doing such

anyway see how you can apologies for a mistake like this professionally https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-apologize-for-a-mistake-professionally/
Re: LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mynd44:
All that for a drop of clout.

Now, the busmeat has caught the hunter

It is however possible that the university is protecting it's own
Re: LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him by ajl: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Same way they are carrying irrelevant fishy rape case around the country leaving the deteriorating state of the nation

Suspect rapist sympathatizer. Don't worry you gonna get raped by gay criminals one day. Then you will know whether it's irrelevant or not.
Re: LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him by boban007: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
asuustrike1:

Are you saying that the university can't withdraw the certificate issue to its students?
THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO SEIZE HIS CERTIFICATE AS LONG AS HE DIDN'T USE FORGED DOCUMENTS TO GAIN ADMISSION INTO THE UNIVERSITY.THE STORY HE TOLD ABOUT THE LECTURER IS BETWEEN THE 2 0F THEM.IF LECTURER IS NOT SATISFIED OR THE SCHOOL THEY CAN TAKE HIM TO COURT AND HE CAN EVEN DENY THAT HIS SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLE WAS HACKED.IF I WERE HIM I WILL GET A HUMAN RIGHT LAWYER LIKE FEMI FALANA AND SUE THE SCHOOL FOR A BILLION NAIRA.U CAN'T WITHDRAW CERTIFICATE FOR A NON ACADEMIC ISSUE.
Re: LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him by mcmind(m): 3:04am On Jul 04, 2019
Clout chasing gone wrong. #InsideLife grin grin grin
Re: LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him by mcmind(m): 3:07am On Jul 04, 2019
boban007:
THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO SEIZE HIS CERTIFICATE AS LONG AS HE DIDN'T USE FORGED DOCUMENTS TO GAIN ADMISSION INTO THE UNIVERSITY.THE STORY HE TOLD ABOUT THE LECTURER IS BETWEEN THE 2 0F THEM.IF LECTURER IS NOT SATISFIED OR THE SCHOOL THEY CAN TAKE HIM TO COURT AND HE CAN EVEN DENY THAT HIS SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLE WAS HACKED.IF I WERE HIM I WILL GET A HUMAN RIGHT LAWYER LIKE FEMI FALANA AND SUE THE SCHOOL FOR A BILLION NAIRA.U CAN'T WITHDRAW CERTIFICATE FOR A NON ACADEMIC ISSUE.

The guys action is defamation of character by falsely accusing a standing lecturer of failing him severally. If his allegations were actually true, the lecturer in question could also lose his Job. "He who comes to equity must come with a clean hand"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. / Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges / Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.