Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again (31476 Views)

Messi's Ligue 1 Goal Drought Continues: No Goal In Five Games / Messi Lifts The 2021 Copa America Trophy As Argentina Defeats Brazil (Video) / Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by Beverlyjean(f): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2019
Jeferious:
Hmmmmm.....https://www.google.com/amp/www.sportbible.com/football/rivalries-stats-messi-has-a-better-record-against-fifas-top-50-than-ronaldo-20190619.amp.html

And for calling me a liar directly, I'm done with you....till your knowledge of football has improved considerably

U just posted crap... U still dint show any proof... besides, we are talking about competitive games and not friendlies... Messi has never scored a top European side or Brazil in any competition in his career
Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by Beverlyjean(f): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Xavi has won for club and country
Zidane has won for club and country
Pirlo has won for club and country.
This people according to ur method of judgement. Deserve the GOAT title , Not Ronaldo

We are comparing Ronaldo and Messi , not those names mentioned above... Is it that u guys have a problem processing facts and opinions??

1 Like

Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by Beverlyjean(f): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2019
Blabbermouth:

U are the one taking it down this lane. So tell me d one mourinho produced.
2. why were u mentioning those they coached b4??.
God bless Guardiola for me.
He shut all of u up

Mourinho produced deco , turned milito to one of the most feared strikers at that time ... Turned lampard from average to world class ... Duff and robben... Ricardo cavahlio ... Under him John Terry became world class... Peter cech ...

1 Like

Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Xavi has won for club and country
Zidane has won for club and country
Pirlo has won for club and country.
This people according to ur method of judgement. Deserve the GOAT title , Not Ronaldo
Yes those are all great players. However when you want to evaluate two players, you have to ensure there is a baseline which is why we generally compare Messi and CR7. When comparing the two, both are phenomenal players, however CR7 has delivered for club and country, while Messi has consistently failed for Argentina in big moments. Imagine the joker blaming the football pitch - how can even a Messi fan girl not be embarrassed by that ludicrous claim by senor Messi grin

1 Like

Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
Beverlyjean:
We are comparing Ronaldo and Messi , not those names mentioned above... Is it that u guys have a problem processing facts and opinions??
I tire oh ... Messi fanatics are simply being obstinately obtuse ... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by Blabbermouth: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Mourinho produced deco , turned milito to one of the most feared strikers at that time ... Turned lampard from average to world class ... Duff and robben... Ricardo cavahlio ... Under him John Terry became world class... Peter cech ...
~ in Barcelona alone
1. the best player the world had ever seen- cuchitinni
2. Best midfield duo of their generation- Xavi and iniesta
3. Sergio busquet - one of the best DMF of his generation.
He brought {and is still bringing} the best out of
1. Raheem sterling
2. Leroy sane
3. Bernardo Silva 4. KDB
I can't start blabbing abt who this or that produced.
My own is
1. Guardiola has more trophies {And not in only a club, I knew U would have trolled with that, if the nigga didn't go to England and shut u up}
2. Guardiola is still in the game
PS: I heard mourinho would be given a job at Newcastle , how great ... lol!!!

Guardiola is greater and better.
Stats and logic speak for him
Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by Blabbermouth: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Beverlyjean:

1. What REE LOA DED said was Messi isn't the GOAT and it should be sm1 else . I asked him who? and he mentioned cr7 {because he won with club and country} . Then I showed him better pple that won with club and country, who should have been called GOAT.
2. Do u knw why this argument continue to abound?? Your basis of deciding the GOAT is skewed to support your claim. While Messians too would skew the GOAT determinant to support messi.
3. on what basis do u CR7 fan think the GOAT status should be judged by??
PS: don't tell me shit abt winning with club and country, I could mention 100 other players
4.Football is an 11 man In a team game. and any body useful or useless could lay claim that he won this trophy or that trophy.
The only reasonable way to judge a player's greatness is by what he himself did or had achieved in service.
We usually use ballon d'or until messi was leading 4-1 b4 u all started shouting foul!!! {we understand ur love 4 a player, but dont be bias}
5. By individual greatness tell me a single player greater than Messi, both past or present. {do u now understand why he is called the GOAT}
Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by Frankaka8(m): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Facts are facts ... Messi has delivered ZERO trophies for Argentina senior national team
Messi, help your fan boys/girls, they are wailing oh grin grin
you right. But had 35trophies collectively, the oda has 32trophies. Also cr7 has zero junior team trophy nor olympics gold.... #peace
Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
Frankaka8:
you right. But had 35trophies collectively, the oda has 32trophies. Also cr7 has zero junior team trophy nor olympics gold.... #peace
Messi has ZERO international trophies for country ... senior national team team - where real men compete and not boys!
Who gives a flying fork about junior trophies? If na junior you de celebrate then go back to SSS2 grin
They have both won for club very well ... CR7’s recent triple Champions League back to back to back was very impressive.
Speaking of triples/threes... Messi’s failure at club when he had a 3 goal lead in the first leg only to fork up in the return leg is NOT impressive. He has now done this 2 years in a row. Abi he is also blaming the pitch at Anfield and Roma?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by Frankaka8(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Messi has ZERO international trophies for country ... senior national team team - where real men compete and not boys!
Who gives a flying fork about junior trophies? If na junior you de celebrate then go back to SSS2 grin
They have both won for club very well ... CR7’s recent triple Champions League back to back to back was very impressive.
Speaking of triples/threes... Messi’s failure at club when he had a 3 goal lead in the first leg only to fork up in the return leg is NOT impressive. He has now done this 2 years in a row. Abi he is also blaming the pitch at Anfield and Roma?? grin grin grin
MESSI LOST TO EVENTUAL WINNERS LIVERPOOL, JUVE LOST TO AJAX ACADEMY.... OLYMPICS GOLD MEDAL IS BOTH FOR SENIOR AND JUNIOR PLAYERS. DAMN SENIOR NATIONAL TEAM TROPHY... MESSI IS STILL THE BEST EVER. ORDAINED GOAT IN FOOTBALL.
Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Frankaka8:
MESSI LOST TO EVENTUAL WINNERS LIVERPOOL, JUVE LOST TO AJAX ACADEMY.... OLYMPICS GOLD MEDAL IS BOTH FOR SENIOR AND JUNIOR PLAYERS. DAMN SENIOR NATIONAL TEAM TROPHY... MESSI IS STILL THE BEST EVER. ORDAINED GOAT IN FOOTBALL.
So you are left to celebrating Messi’s losses and 2nd place positions now ?? grin grin grin
Why did Messi fork up when he had a 3 goal lead ... CR7 will never do that ... Messi should have joined the goalie if Messi knew he cannot score grin
Only 3 senior players are allowed in olympics. Put 11 senior players on that field and Messi will start blaming the pitch grin grin
Messi is your god ... for the rest of us he’s a failing goat at Copa cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by Beverlyjean(f): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
Blabbermouth:

1. What REE LOA DED said was Messi isn't the GOAT and it should be sm1 else . I asked him who? and he mentioned cr7 {because he won with club and country} . Then I showed him better pple that won with club and country, who should have been called GOAT.
2. Do u knw why this argument continue to abound?? Your basis of deciding the GOAT is skewed to support your claim. While Messians too would skew the GOAT determinant to support messi.
3. on what basis do u CR7 fan think the GOAT status should be judged by??
PS: don't tell me shit abt winning with club and country, I could mention 100 other players
4.Football is an 11 man In a team game. and any body useful or useless could lay claim that he won this trophy or that trophy.
The only reasonable way to judge a player's greatness is by what he himself did or had achieved in service.
We usually use ballon d'or until messi was leading 4-1 b4 u all started shouting foul!!! {we understand ur love 4 a player, but dont be bias}
5. By individual greatness tell me a single player greater than Messi, both past or present. {do u now understand why he is called the GOAT}

Maradona is light years ahead of Messi individually... Pele is the Ronaldo of today when it comes to playing style but maradona is Messi of today... But maradona individually floors Messi...

Maradona used different set of teams for both club and country to achieve greatness... The moment xavi and iniesta left barca , Messi could not take Barca to the final of CL again till date... Winning la Liga continuesly can't b a determinant for the title goat... Spanish league is like the Italian league or German league or French league... Let him join real Madrid and Ronaldo Barca and let me know how many titles he will b able to win
Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by Beverlyjean(f): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
Blabbermouth:

~ in Barcelona alone
1. the best player the world had ever seen- cuchitinni
2. Best midfield duo of their generation- Xavi and iniesta
3. Sergio busquet - one of the best DMF of his generation.
He brought {and is still bringing} the best out of
1. Raheem sterling
2. Leroy sane
3. Bernardo Silva 4. KDB
I can't start blabbing abt who this or that produced.
My own is
1. Guardiola has more trophies {And not in only a club, I knew U would have trolled with that, if the nigga didn't go to England and shut u up}
2. Guardiola is still in the game
PS: I heard mourinho would be given a job at Newcastle , how great ... lol!!!

Guardiola is greater and better.
Stats and logic speak for him

All those players were already stars when they joined city... Iniesta and xavi were already international and established players that had won the CL b4 his arrival ..
Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by Beverlyjean(f): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
Frankaka8:

U c y I advise that people like u should not be argued with... Cos it IQ is low... Did Pele or maradona win those children trophies?? Did zidane or Henry or de Lima win those trophies ?? Did Di stephano ,puskas or Cruyff win those trophies.. so we should now accept it cos Messi won it... U are not ok
Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by Frankaka8(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
Beverlyjean:

U c y I advise that people like u should not be argued with... Cos it IQ is low... Did Pele or maradona win those children trophies?? Did zidane or Henry or de Lima win those trophies ?? Did Di stephano ,puskas or Cruyff win those trophies.. so we should now accept it cos Messi won it... U are not ok
For your info, U20 worldcup and Olympics gold is counted for his laurels.... why did bebeto, ronaldo dalima, rivaldo all cried dia eyes out when kanu shocked dem in USA Olympics? Go and read the history of olympics football and see. You with High IQ...why are you compating cr7 ( goal poacher) to messi (playmaker). Who has 2 seasons less career wise to cr7. see you in fifa gala night and balon dor night
Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by Blabbermouth: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Maradona is light years ahead of Messi individually... Pele is the Ronaldo of today when it comes to playing style but maradona is Messi of today... But maradona individually floors Messi...

Maradona used different set of teams for both club and country to achieve greatness... The moment xavi and iniesta left barca , Messi could not take Barca to the final of CL again till date... Winning la Liga continuesly can't b a determinant for the title goat... Spanish league is like the Italian league or German league or French league... Let him join real Madrid and Ronaldo Barca and let me know how many titles he will b able to win
Golden boot ,, ballon d'or and d others. Am not concerned abt titles.
'Saul at his finest in battles wasn't greater than David who killed a single Goliath"
Wow!! maradona is individually greater than Messi?? Tell me more.
{a girl once said "ballon d'or is d koko" , when a survey was carried out by a reputable body, they affirmed that maradonna would have been awarded 2 ballon d'or}
Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by Blabbermouth: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
Beverlyjean:

All those players were already stars when they joined city... Iniesta and xavi were already international and established players that had won the CL b4 his arrival ..
Sterling, sane, Bernardo, KDB are world class b4 pep??
Even that useless pogba na star {he won a world cup naw}, so that's not wah we were talking abt.
It seems u don't even know wat u are debating abt.
Don't worry, we sha both know Guardiola is better and a greater coach than mourinho
Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by Beverlyjean(f): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Golden boot ,, ballon d'or and d others. Am not concerned abt titles.
'Saul at his finest in battles wasn't greater than David who killed a single Goliath"
Wow!! maradona is individually greater than Messi?? Tell me more.
{a girl once said "ballon d'or is d koko" , when a survey was carried out by a reputable body, they affirmed that maradonna would have been awarded 2 ballon d'or}

Ur Messi has collected red card ooo...his true colours are beginning to come out.... Smh....fake...it's defend him
Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by Blabbermouth: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Ur Messi has collected red card ooo...his true colours are beginning to come out.... Smh....fake...it's defend him
Wetin concern GOAT title with red card.
By the way, Ronaldo has a lot of that in his CV.
catch ya on another thread, figured out u couldn't table out maradonna's individual greatness which u claimed.
Bye
Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by Ejanla07: 7:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Sanchez01:

My dear, don't compare Ronaldo to Messi on a national level. It is an unfair comparison. I'd comfortably weigh Messi with the likes of Mikel as long as he dons the Argentinian jersey. grin

Even at the club level, we know one is super dynamic while the other would always remain a Barcelona wonder. Anything beyond Barcelona is Aiyegbenic grin

The real Messi didn't leave Barcelona to play in Argentina. He never did.

Did u say Messi outside Barcelona is Aiyegbenic..

U ll not make heaven.. Wiked sombori
Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Is the trophy for ronaldo or portugal? What did he himself win?
Who gives a flying fork about individual awards ... does a country hang individual awards in their national trophy cabinet?? grin grin
Tell Messi to go and win a Copa for Argentina instead of degrading your self out of desperation grin grin

1 Like

Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by Ejanla07: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
maestroferdi:
You are merely whipping up unnecessary sentiments instead of being objective and facing facts.

Messi is probably better than Ronaldo but he is notorious for taking things easy at times.

Ronaldo would have rather died on that Anfield pitch than let a Ballon D'Or deciding match slip through his fingers...

He would have deployed some dark arts like diving in the penalty area to win a penalty. He and Rafael Nadal were born in competitive positions.

Messi lacks the obsession to win at all cost. Ronaldo does not give a damn whose ox is gored.

The excuses had some traction when Messi was ahead in the duopoly but right now it is no longer tenable.

The Premiership was designed and built for Alex Ferguson and Manchester United. The system favoured them by default: officiating and to some extent scheduling of matches...

Enter Jose Mourinho in his first coming at Chelsea. He decided to fight fire with fire by ensuring that technically, at least, Chelsea players were as good as those of Man U...We are know the rest panned out...

The assertion that Messi failed to sustain his momentum solely because Ronaldo was playing for Real Madrid is a ludicrous logic....Biases are old as civilisation so a winner should man up to that fact and stop standing on the shifting sands of banal excuses.

The GOAT should work miracles...It is that definitive.

That your premiership built for Sir Alex and Manchester United did not enter at all. Before Sir alex became Manchester United manager the club was not winning... It took him 4 seasons to win a trophy with Manchester United and he built from there.. Give the man credit Sir Alex is a man who was born wit competitive style.... Before mourinho arsenal and blackburn won the premier league.. I dont get dis mourinho hype
Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by Blabbermouth: 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Who gives a flying fork about individual awards ... does a country hang individual awards in their national trophy cabinet?? grin grin
Tell Messi to go and win a Copa for Argentina instead of degrading your self out of desperation grin grin
When the need to evaluate who the Greatest Footballer {NOT FOOTBALL TEAM }Of all Time is required, their individual achievements and accolades speak for them.
The GOAT title was originally coined for Messi , even then he never even bag any golden ball. We Called messi the GOAT then because of his individual prowess. So if u want a stake to that claim for Ronaldo, Bring forward his individual accolades and achievement.
In fact, you are allowed to add "Ronaldo was Portugal's most influential player in the Euro 2016 trophy win".
After comparing and contrasting, if u still bliv Ronaldo is more greater {as a footballer} than Messi.
Don't quote me, u don't need that, all u need will be a psyche doctor
Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
Blabbermouth:

When the need to evaluate who the Greatest Footballer {NOT FOOTBALL TEAM }Of all Time is required, their individual achievements and accolades speak for them.
The GOAT title was originally coined for Messi , even then he never even bag any golden ball. We Called messi the GOAT then because of his individual prowess. So if u want a stake to that claim for Ronaldo, Bring forward his individual accolades and achievement.
In fact, you are allowed to add "Ronaldo was Portugal's most influential player in the Euro 2016 trophy win".
After comparing and contrasting, if u still bliv Ronaldo is more greater {as a footballer} than Messi.
Don't quote me, u don't need that, all u need will be a psyche doctor
Nope ... individual talents says nothing. It is what you do for the team ... what the team achieves with you/Messi as the leader. Do you think you will still shouting Messi if Barca has not won any trophies?? Talk true. grin grin

You are the one that first quoted me ... it is your choice to continue to quote me ...and I know it it because your are very pained by Messi’s failures for Argentina grin

The GOAT title was NOT coined for Messi you pathetic ignoramus Messi-lover, read here:
https://www.grammarphobia.com/blog/2016/07/goat.html
This is what happens when your head is deep in Messi and you cannot think lucidly grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by Lovelive: 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
Digital101:
Ronaldo is the king of football
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by Blabbermouth: 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Nope ... individual talents says nothing. It is what you do for the team ... what the team achieves with you/Messi as the leader. Do you think you will still shouting Messi if Barca has not won any trophies?? Talk true. grin grin

You are the one that first quoted me ... it is your choice to continue to quote me ...and I know it it because your are very pained by Messi’s failures for Argentina grin

The GOAT title was NOT coined for Messi you pathetic ignoramus Messi-lover, read here:
https://www.grammarphobia.com/blog/2016/07/goat.html
This is what happens when your head is deep in Messi and you cannot think lucidly grin grin grin
Shooting yourself in the leg.
How would u have influenced your team trophy's number if u don't have individual prowess??
Simple logic should tell u this, Ramos won all Ronaldo won at Madrid {since they both featured}. Who was the sung hero?? . Bullshit upon bullshit, Could I just fix my ass to a team-winning trophies and started claiming "I won this with this team. and that with that team despite being almost useless {not having any individual performance record} in the team's plight to victory"
If u really are great , let ur individual greatness speak for u and stop lulling behind a team's greatness.
With whose name did the "G.O.A.T" term go mainstream {first associated with} in world football??
Dah was wat i meant. We all knew it has been since time immemorial
Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Shooting yourself in the leg.
How would u have influenced your team trophy's number if u don't have individual prowess??
Simple logic should tell u this, Ramos won all Ronaldo won at Madrid {since they both featured}. Who was the sung hero?? . Bullshit upon bullshit, Could I just fix my ass to a team-winning trophies and started claiming "I won this with this team. and that with that team despite being almost useless {not having any individual performance record} in the team's plight to victory"
If u really are great , let ur individual greatness speak for u and stop lulling behind a team's greatness.
With whose name did the "G.O.A.T" term go mainstream {first associated with} in world football??
Dah was wat i meant. We all knew it has been since time immemorial
You keep slapping your mouth. Will your head be this deep in Messi’s aśs if Barca never won any trophies?? Answer that question first truthfully ... I have to talk one issue at a time with slow poke Messi fanatics grin
PS: Comparing a defender to an attacking midfielder is beyond crètinous ... Messi please teach your followers common sense .... BASELINE bruh!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by Blabbermouth: 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

You keep slapping your mouth. Will your head be this deep in Messi’s aśs if Barca never won any trophies?? Answer that question first truthfully ... I have to talk one issue at a time with slow poke Messi fanatics grin
PS: Comparing a defender to an attacking midfielder is beyond crètinous ... Messi please teach your followers common sense .... BASELINE bruh!!! grin
U Know Ronaldo's individual greatness would expose him.
PS: That comparison was to show u how irrational u've been sounding since.
{using the whole team trophy to ascertain a single player's greatness}
Take ur time to check out "Barcelona b4 messi era and Barcelona during Messi era ".
Which one is"If this, if that" settle with facts OGA.
I could also claim that"IF messi had won the 2014 world cup alone {excluding Copa Americas} we wouldn't be having this discussion. IF Messi had won both 2015,2016 copa America but lost the world cup we still wouldn't be arguing this at all "
So how do u want it , Do u want to use "IFs" or argue with 'reality'?
CHOOSE WISELY!!!
Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
Blabbermouth:

U Know Ronaldo's individual greatness would reveal him.
PS: That comparison was to show u how irrational u've been sounding since.
Take ur time to check out "Barcelona b4 messi era and Barcelona during Messi era ".
Which one is"If this, if that" settle with facts OGA.
I could also claim that"IF messi had won the 2014 world cup alone {excluding Copa Americas} we wouldn't be having this discussion. IF Messi had won both 2015,2016 copa America but lost the world cup we still wouldn't be arguing this at all "
So how do u want it , Do u want to use "IFs" or argue with 'reality'?
CHOOSE WISELY!!!
Barca has won league titles and Champions league before Messi and will do so after he leaves.
His greatness is only at Barca. Put him in the Argentine team and he fails. Your whole adulation for Messi is because of what Barca has won ... not how many goals Messi has scored. Do you think Napoli cares that Higuain had the goal scoring record but Napoli did not win Serie A??
You celebrate team titles and championships and not what one player achieved on an individual level. What do you prefer, Super Eagles winning AFCON ‘19 or Ighalo win the golden boot/ball - be honest.
It is only Messi fanatics who, out of desperation, jump up and down with his goal scoring records and assists against bottom La Liga teams but then he cannot score for Argentina in a big moment or Barca at Anfield or Roma when he has a 3 goal advantage grin cheesy cheesy
All I want and root for is for señor Messi to win one Copa forget the World Cup. Why could he not beat Chile FFS

1 Like

Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by Blabbermouth: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Barca has won league titles and Champions league before Messi and will do so after he leaves.
His greatness is only at Barca. Put him in the Argentine team and he fails. Your whole adulation for Messi is because of what Barca has won ... not how many goals Messi has scored. Do you think Napoli cares that Higuain had the goal scoring record but Napoli did not win Serie A??
You celebrate team titles and championships and not what one player achieved on an individual level. What do you prefer, Super Eagles winning AFCON ‘19 or Ighalo win the golden boot/ball - be honest.
It is only Messi fanatics who, out of desperation, jump up and down with his goal scoring records and assists against bottom La Liga teams but then he cannot score for Argentina in a big moment or Barca at Anfield or Roma when he has a 3 goal advantage grin cheesy cheesy
All I want and root for is for señor Messi to win one Copa forget the World Cup. Why could he not beat Chile FFS
emphasizing on trophies.
Messi has More than 2 trophies over Ronaldo.
Any how u want to twist it, Don't get it twisted..
Trophy-wise, Messi is still greater.
Case closed!!
Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
Blabbermouth:

emphasizing on trophies.
Messi has More than 2 trophies over Ronaldo.
Any how u want to twist it, Don't get it twisted..
Trophy-wise, Messi is still greater.
Case closed!!
ZERO trophies for Argentina senior national team ... CR7 >> Messi ... case closed a long time ago grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again by Blabbermouth: 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
ZERO trophies for Argentina senior national team ... CR7 >> Messi ... case closed a long time ago grin grin grin
skewing things to suit u. When has `1=2".
34 is by 3 greater than 31
{Do the decoding urself}
Hint: the highest 1 belongs to Messi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Clemens Westerhof Told Eguavoen About Super Eagles / Sunday Oliseh Survives Bomb Explosion In Dortmund / I Shall Return - Enyeama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.