Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' (62786 Views)

Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by stdammis(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
IamD18:
The disgrace is yet to even start.

This is what happens when you don't think before bringing your family and sensitive issues on social media for sympathy and judgement.

The earlier people understand that Nigerians on social media really don't give a fvck about you, the better for them. They'll only get entertained with your shiiit.

Reactions, trend, attentions, different judgment, sympathy and pity are what you'll end up getting. You won't get justice, but you'll be popularly be known as a rape victim or a false rape accuser.

Believe me, you'll hardly see a Nigerian husband who'll be foolish enough to allow the whole world know that his wife has been raped before, when he can easily report to the authority.

Common sense, Timi and his wife no get!

Social media isn't a court of law where judgement in cases like this are carried out, it's a world where strangers are always ready to catch trip with your shiits.

Trash

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by Amalekki: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
What a country! What a people! I am even more convinced that where Nigeria currently stands compared with other nations is a true reflection of the aggregate of the inhabitants (unfortunately, the good ones, who are actually great people by any global standard, are in the minority). No value system. The only thing that is important is their stomach and their fake lives. That is their daily bottomline!

3 Likes

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Thastie:

Where do these fools crawl out from?
We have many people with low IQ in this continent and it's saddening.

To everyone who might have read this comment and nodded in agreement, may the good Lord save you from foolishness.

Every true rape victim experiences a psychological trauma( could be acute or chronic. Could be for a short term or long term) and no rape victim ever healed on their own without a good support system.

Victims respond to trauma differently, there's no one way to it.

please don't undermine me, crawl bawo when i can walk, humans can only use 2% of there brain which is relatively low.
According to you "every true rape victim" my focus of discussion was busola who happens to be trending ... take vivid look into her life does her lifestyle ever portray someone that as gone through trauma be it on the long or short run.
According to you "no rape victim can heal on there own" av you seen anyone so far come to attest to helping her heal in the past, both are rape & healing av not been collaborated by anyone till now . its either she healed on her own or she is liein. #these is about busola n her story

1 Like

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by loverboy442: 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sainthommes:
Who is this idiot? So who told you your opinion will make public change their mind about how they react to the issue? Rapist supporting rapists. ONE HIT WONDER!
you don't know anything.... the accused is innocent until proven guilty. for now, it's still an allegation so if you have sense, you should know how to react to allegations. everyone is jumping to condemning the man without treating the case first; that's senselessness
Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by ProfessorBerlin(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Timi and Bisola Dakolo Children will be like "Mummy, Daddy, Is it True That Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo F,.U,.C,.K,.E,.D Mummy?.?.? and Bisola will be like "Yes He F,.U,.C,.K,.E,.D Me Three Times.
Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by amaridigital(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
TLION:
If poriphars wife was on social media no one will believe Joseph

Awesome and intelligent comment.
Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by barGod: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
Well, I don't know why he exposed that second hand goods in his house.
Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by tintingz(m): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
victorian:
Timi Na confirmed mumu. He truly disgraced his family.

Later his eyes will clear.

People wil looks at his wife as a hoe , we are even looking at her as one already. The celebs supporting him are just supporting shiit to trend.

Him mumu Na confirmed numero uno! This is the beginning of his end . What a pity

It's only an insane person will see a rape-victim as a hoe.

Nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by victorian(f): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
tintingz:

It's only an insane person will see a rape-victim as a hoe.

Nonsense.

Where you there, when it happened?

She was not Raped!

Fool!
Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by tintingz(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
victorian:

Where you there, when it happened?

She was not Raped!

Fool!

There's no evidence to prove nor disprove the claim yet, we should assume it happened nor it didn't happened or stay neutral but this is not what your previous post is about.

You said she shouldn't have come out that she's raped, that now people will see her as a hoe, who sees a rape-victim as a hoe? Is the person insane?

Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by victorian(f): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
tintingz:

There's no evidence to prove nor disprove the claim yet, we should assume it happened nor it didn't happened or stay neutral but this is not what your previous is about.

You said she shouldn't have come out that she's raped, that now people will see her as a hoe, who sees a rape-victim as a hoe? Is the person insane?

Nonsense.

You can argue from now till eternity, I care less

But Which ever way it is. She and pastor Fatoyinbo had sex and thats not rape!

The way most people wil see her or people's viewing her now is not as a rape victim, but a hoe.... Oops! Such Is life

So before calling Pastor Fatoyinbo a rapist without evidence, Deal with the raw fact, she's a hoe claiming to be raped with no evidence whatsoever.

Ode!

Bye! Mo Raye Oshi!
Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by iamso9ce(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
NO BE NIGERIA, I KNOW PEOPLE WILL FIRE BACK AT TIMI DAKOLO AND HIS WIFE,ABEG I HEARD TIMI SAID HE MET HIS WIFE AS A VIRGIN,NA TRUE........... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
All of the men supporting timi dakolo
I have just one word for u
Pvssy men
Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by tintingz(m): 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
victorian:

You can argue from now till eternity, I care less

But Which ever way it is. She and pastor Fatoyinbo had sex and thats not rape!

The way most people wil see her or people's viewing her now is not as a rape victim, but a hoe.... Oops! Such Is life

So before calling Pastor Fatoyinbo a rapist without evidence, Deal with the raw fact, she's a hoe claiming to be raped with no evidence whatsoever.

Ode!

Bye! Mo Raye Oshi!

Mumu.

No where I said the pastor is a rapist(no evidence point to that yet), what I'm against in your post is when you said rape-victim is seen as a hoe.

Supo!

5 Likes

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by Duru009(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Kennydoc:

Which stigma? Is Busola a single girl that is still hoping to get married? More than a third to half of Nigerian ladies have been raped before, so is being a rape victim unheard of?

In 4 or 5 years time, most people won't care about this anymore. It's heartless people like you that will want to keep using it against her. The important thing is that the pastor has been exposed, and many other girls who would have been his victims in the future and be damaged for life have been saved by this singular move. The pastor on the other hand may also genuinely repent and turn a new leaf following this exposure, and his soul will be saved from eternal damnation.

I have heard the opportunity in leaving outside this country for some years, Nigeria is a very sensitive and religious country. Nobody is perfect you know, Issues like this here will certainly hurt them either sooner or later. Just hope it won't affect their marriage in time to come !!

You can bookmark this page !
Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by victorian(f): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
tintingz:

Mumu.

No where I said the pastor is a rapist(no evidence point to that yet), what I'm against in your post is when you said rape-victim is seen as a hoe.

Supo!

Then if that's the case, why call her a rape victim?

Did I mention all rape victims are hoes?

Simple English u can't even read and understand.

Ekpa!

Infact Village Ekpa!!!!
Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by Kennydoc(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
Duru009:

I have heard the opportunity in leaving outside this country for some years, Nigeria is a very sensitive and religious country. Nobody is perfect you know, Issues like this here will certainly hurt them either sooner or later. Just hope it won't affect their marriage in time to come !!

You can bookmark this page !

It will only hurt them, if they lied against Pastor Biodun. I can't say with certainty whether he raped her or not, even though I feel more strongly that he did. Even if he didn't rape her but only had consensual sex with her, I feel this should serve to put his sexcapades in check, knowing that he's a pastor.

About them having issues in marriage, are you saying that if they divorce in 2 or 3 years time, it would definitely be as a result of this issue? All the other celebrity marriages that have crashed in the past few years, were they also as a result of publicising a rape case? As a matter of fact, there are more celebrities with broken marriages than those whose marriages are working.

I don't see how Nigeria being a religious country has anything to do with the present issue. So because Nigeria is a religious country, that is why the tide will turn against Timi and his wife in the future? I really don't understand that point.

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by MajorWarren: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Whenever I seem to garner a morsel hope for naij I stumble upon stuff like this and the comments then the hope is gone. Dafuq
The environment encourages rape and this is why we would never know the extent it’s gone since people are going to react this way.

1 Like

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by psucc(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
stanliwise:
Sorry if see my comment as uncivilized.
What do you mean by "prayer and the truth will come out in your last response "?
What gives you the impression that the way she goes about it is not Godly.
Be guided... God will not do what he has made man capable of doing.
You people are the one stigmatizing this situation.

Let's go one by one
What do you mean by "prayer and the truth will come out in your last response "?
By that line I really meant that God will reveal the truth. And I still keep to it. The truth might be that Fatoyinbo actually committed the crime or that his accuser did so falsely.

What gives you the impression that the way she goes about it is not Godly.
I did not in anyway insinuate that she was ungodly in her action. Never. We are mere mortals and so fallible. The line you must have misinterpreted simply means that since she has now summoned the courage to go public, there are laid down procedures in law. She cannot get justice on any social media platform. It is in the Courts.

Be guided... God will not do what he has made man capable of doing.
I may disagree this with you. Remember when God says he can raise up stones to sing His praise should man fail? This probably gave rise to the song "my generation shall praise your name". He can do it again and again. They are thousands and one examples where man has failed and God do it. Come to think of it, with the calibre of lawyers and Judges we have today, even our laws, Fatoyinbo can still get off the hook if he knows how. It is a matter of twisting the law and he gets away. But he cannot do so with God.

You people are the one stigmatizing this situation
No sir!. I don't. And I do not intend so. It is not here on the screens that justice will be done.
Thank you.

One Love
Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by flyingdutchman(m): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
All the more reason why you should realize their is something at stake. My hunch tells me they acted because some faceless girl who had a similar experience. And is too shaken to speak out.
IamD18:
The disgrace is yet to even start.

This is what happens when you don't think before bringing your family and sensitive issues on social media for sympathy and judgement.

The earlier people understand that Nigerians on social media really don't give a fvck about you, the better for them. They'll only get entertained with your shiiit.

Reactions, trend, attentions, different judgment, sympathy and pity are what you'll end up getting. You won't get justice, but you'll be popularly be known as a rape victim or a false rape accuser.

Believe me, you'll hardly see a Nigerian husband who'll be foolish enough to allow the whole world know that his wife has been raped before, when he can easily report to the authority.

Common sense, Timi and his wife no get!

Social media isn't a court of law where judgement in cases like this are carried out, it's a world where strangers are always ready to catch trip with your shiits.

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by Thastie(f): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
ericsmith:

please don't undermine me, crawl bawo when i can walk, humans can only use 2% of there brain which is relatively low.
According to you "every true rape victim" my focus of discussion was busola who happens to be trending ... take vivid look into her life does her lifestyle ever portray someone that as gone through trauma be it on the long or short run.
According to you "no rape victim can heal on there own" av you seen anyone so far come to attest to helping her heal in the past, both are rape & healing av not been collaborated by anyone till now . its either she healed on her own or she is liein. #these is about busola n her story

Your foolishness deserves a round of applause!
You judged from the beautiful pictures when you don't know what happened behind the scene.

You're a fool. Ever heard of confidentiality? I doubt it.
Whoever helped Busola (especially a professional) has no right to tell the public about it except if she grants him/her the permission.

3 Likes

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by aranewsblog: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
WATCH THE VIDEO OF HOW SAIDI BALOGUN GIVING OUT TEE- SHIRT TO SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzGsy1abd_A

nrexzy:
He disgraced not just his family buh his generation....
Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by aranewsblog: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
WATCH THE VIDEO OF HOW SAIDI BALOGUN GIVING OUT TEE- SHIRT TO SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzGsy1abd_A

stdammis:

Trash
Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by Graduateacher(f): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
victorian:

This woman how many monikers are you using? I know what I'm saying that pix and a different moniker be selling something else, I'll expose you soon

1 Like

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by Graduateacher(f): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
General0847:

So you mean if your mother gets raped your father will keep quiet?
You must be from a very twisted and hideous family.

He rapes that's why he wants victims to keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by stdammis(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
I think when most people think about rape they always paint the picture of 2 guys overpowering a woman, or something extreme. Hence, we wont believe stories because we cant just imagine it the way it was told. If a girl says she does not want to have sex, but you did it anyways, it does not matter if she was screaming and shouting like most people thought rape would be like, or she's just laying there without saying a word while you have sex with her. You raped her! because it was against her wish at that moment.

someone was calling Busola a hoe that she had sex with the pastor and was just trying to make it look like a rape. The person further said she has no evidence to support the accusation.

If you are saying the lady has no evidence against the pastor so shes lying, where is your own evidence that she's lying? just Bias.

Exactly what evidence are you expecting from her? perhaps a footage from a space camera that can see inside their house? or a bruise with the pastor's signature on it?

i am just saying instead of blindly picking sides based on what we believe, make sure you got the facts right before coming here to say something.

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by Graduateacher(f): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
loswhite:
The foolish story of rape doesn't add up....I understand how desperate you want to believe the story but it only makes you look foolish. If cases are decided just because someone came to the media without proof then I can assure you that so many life's will just be destroyed for free. Media trial is not justice for anyone...it is more of defamation

Rape stories don't add up that's why it's rape. The way you're defending rape you should know how it works from past experiences

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by Innobee99(m): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
AntiWailer:
F00lish idiot.

This is why the environment kept enabling rapists

The disgrace, the shame

The victim's life end up being messed up.

As for rapist and rape apologists, I know u want to fight for Ur pastor, please free me.

I am talking about you guys shutting up and lihstening to victims before u dismiss them with all your dumb comments and questions.
But my question remains, how do u know she was raped?
So because someone just woke up one morning to spit this, automatically, she becomes right without any hearing?

Na wa oooooo
Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by Duru009(m): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Kennydoc:

It will only hurt them, if they lied against Pastor Biodun. I can't say with certainty whether he raped her or not, even though I feel more strongly that he did. Even if he didn't rape her but only had consensual sex with her, I feel this should serve to put his sexcapades in check, knowing that he's a pastor.

About them having issues in marriage, are you saying that if they divorce in 2 or 3 years time, it would definitely be as a result of this issue? All the other celebrity marriages that have crashed in the past few years, were they also as a result of publicising a rape case? As a matter of fact, there are more celebrities with broken marriages than those whose marriages are working.

I don't see how Nigeria being a religious country has anything to do with the present issue. So because Nigeria is a religious country, that is why the tide will turn against Timi and his wife in the future? I really don't understand that point.

Only TIME will tell !
Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by tintingz(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
victorian:

Then if that's the case, why call her a rape victim?

Did I mention all rape victims are hoes?

Simple English u can't even read and understand.

Ekpa!

Infact Village Ekpa!!!!

Should I repost what you said from your premise? Ode

3 Likes

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by thorpido(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
blowjohn:

What r u saying is very unscientific.
That it doesn't go away doesn't mean it interferes.
Does the fact that a lecturer once failed me twice necessarily mean that it should come back to wreck my life 15 years after[b](with me married and enjoying the good life)? [/b]
And if it ever does, why don't I go and confront the person physically?
The moment u guys start understand what marriage is, the better.
This case is different from the ones that abound whereby the victim is very obviously in shambles.
You obviously have not been raped and do not understand it
You can't even compare it to your example,failing an exam.
There are people who never recover from it.It alters their lives completely.It changed their perspectives about life,their relationships and their sel-esteem.Some have even taken their lives.

@bolded,many people act like it's all rosy outside but weep in their closets.You can't be sure about that good life.
What if she has not been getting regular sleep?What of she has mood swings that affect her relationship with her husband?

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by cococandy(f): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
So a victim of rape doesn’t deserve to be married?
obayendo1010:
timi dakolo is a f**l quote me anywhere and any day he is still a f**l......celebrity dont play victim this man has successfully put an end to his career because he gonna be a victim for life......my broda if now me we die with the secret since you nor fit talk am before i marry you or we divorce...now me pipo one dey send simpathy msg GOD FORBID...the case is fading gradually soon he will be reinstated as coza senior pastor again and anytime you hear timi you mind just flash....so he married a victim of rape....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" / Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.