Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Please Can Anyone Analyze This For Me??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Can Anyone Analyze This For Me??? (1026 Views)

Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Anyone Analyze This For Me??? by Genesiszero: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2019
I know I might sound foolish with this, but it's keeps ringing mystery in my ears as the primary reason for Bbnaija is almost impossible for me to know. Does anyone at least know the primary reasons for this reality TV show?

I know probably there might be a reason for setting up this show, perhaps the reason has been jeopardized, maybe it had turned wayward but please someone should tell me the sole aim for this show.

Thanks for your contributions!
Re: Please Can Anyone Analyze This For Me??? by Emarvel(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2019
If you ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: Please Can Anyone Analyze This For Me??? by CosmicPhoenix: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2019
somebody will just come online to ask foolish questions,most of the things you watch on TV what are their 'primary reasons' for airing.
Re: Please Can Anyone Analyze This For Me??? by robinso01(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2019
To keep some of our ladies busy nd to extort money frm dem by voting wit dere mobile.
Re: Please Can Anyone Analyze This For Me??? by Genesiszero: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
somebody will just come online to ask foolish questions,most of the things you watch on TV what are their 'primary reasons' for airing.

Knowledge and understanding is indeed power! You could have at least ignored commenting! Thanks a lot, peace!
Re: Please Can Anyone Analyze This For Me??? by phranco(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

My brother if u have nothing reasonable to say u just shut up. The primary reason of tv programmes and shows is to enlighten,educate and create awareness to the masses. But in this bbnaija case, it teaches nudity, infact i dont even understand why adults should be locked up in a house, living their personal life,catching fun and having sex. Ppl will be subscribing,buying fuel,wasting resources just to watch them. It is absolute foolish and stupid,cos to me that "show of shame" is ignorantly overrated,and it impacts negativity to the populace. Cos after the end of each season,u cant boast of any positiue knowledge it has impacted on u,quote me if am wrong.
Re: Please Can Anyone Analyze This For Me??? by CosmicPhoenix: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2019
you should be the one to shut up because you dont know sh*t about it,only an ignoramus will say BBN teaches nudity,is it everytime they have sex in the house,are the housemates not adults,the people wasting resources to watch it are they any different from people who watch movies and sports,is the show not clearly rated 18.it is when BBN starts to air dumb people start claiming intelligence,how come none of you hypocrites have come out to talk about the positive impact of shows like game of thrones,power etc,kindly tell us how these shows educate,enlighten and create awareness to the public.why dont you tell us the positive impact of the average nigerian music videos that display half na.ked ladies all the time and support social vices like internet fraud,drug abuse.

phranco:

My brother if u have nothing reasonable to say u just shut up. The primary reason of tv programmes and shows is to enlighten,educate and create awareness to the masses. But in this bbnaija case, it teaches nudity, infact i dont even understand why adults should be locked up in a house, living their personal life,catching fun and having sex. Ppl will be subscribing,buying fuel,wasting resources just to watch them. It is absolute foolish and stupid,cos to me that "show of shame" is ignorantly overrated,and it impacts negativity to the populace. Cos after the end of each season,u cant boast of any positiue knowledge it has impacted on u,quote me if am wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Please Can Anyone Analyze This For Me??? by Genesiszero: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2019
phranco:

I see wisdom!!! Cheers.....
Re: Please Can Anyone Analyze This For Me??? by TheSyndrome: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2019
You are really an idiot, Op asked for the reasons or objectives of the show & all you could come up with is a show of stupidity
Nonsense undecided undecided undecided

CosmicPhoenix:
you should be the one to shut up because you dont know sh*t about it,only an ignoramus will say BBN teaches nudity,is it everytime they have sex in the house,are the housemates not adults,the people wasting resources to watch it are they any different from people who watch movies and sports,is the show not clearly rated 18.it is when BBN starts to air dumb people start claiming intelligence,how come none of you hypocrites have come out to talk about the positive impact of shows like game of thrones,power etc,kindly tell us how these shows educate,enlighten and create awareness to the public.why dont you tell us the positive impact of the average nigerian music videos that display half na.ked ladies all the time and support social vices like internet fraud,drug abuse.

Re: Please Can Anyone Analyze This For Me??? by CosmicPhoenix: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2019
you are a daft fool

TheSyndrome:
You are really an idiot, Op asked for the reasons or objectives of the show & all you could come up with is a show of stupidity
Nonsense undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Can Anyone Analyze This For Me??? by TheSyndrome: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2019
Nuisance undecided undecided

CosmicPhoenix:
you are a daft fool

Re: Please Can Anyone Analyze This For Me??? by Naijazure: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2019
I'm enjoying this bbnaija on nairaland...�

(1) (Reply)

In Case This Happens What Will You Do? / Is It True That Some Guys Do This To Girls(pics). / Priest Explains How To Know If Spirits Are In The Room And Communicate With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.