Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos (33276 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2019
just tell us you used to lick prick like lollipop. I don't like big English

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by Bukden16(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2019
What's the main massage ma'am..?
Next please...
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Hope they didn't attempt raping u ma?
Dem dea rape prostitute? no be to pay and do your thing?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by farem: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2019
kingemzy5:
angry Stupid woman with a stupid husband... Ashawo Lady

I had doubted there's any mad person on the Nairaland until I read your piece!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by Femijohn198: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2019
if not that her husband is Okay she could have make alleged to her husband that when she was 15years in Lagos Mr so so rape her under bridge in Lagos
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by Antoeni(m): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2019
Thank God they didn’t Rape you
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by anonimi: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
So what should we do?

Fry cow milk??

Na so o. Stories, lies and propaganda to divert our attention from their failures.
May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by berbs: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2019
Among or as a Prostitute
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by Benekruku(m): 10:07am On Jul 03, 2019
[s]
EkunKekere:
I see. Do you want us to give you a medal for taking lying tutorials from your husband?
[/s]
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by Benekruku(m): 10:07am On Jul 03, 2019
[s]
Femijohn198:
if not that her husband is Okay she could have make alleged to her husband that when she was 15years in Lagos Mr so so rape her under bridge in Lagos
[/s]
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:07am On Jul 03, 2019
OK. Read my signature
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by Liyusa(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Wat a memory
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by success1smyn(m): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2019
You People will not kill person with lies. Wetin u (awolowo's granddaughter) sold among area boys.

and some people actually believe this.

SMH
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by foreshore(m): 10:16am On Jul 03, 2019
mediaNGR:
Dolapo, wife of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, has revealed that she once worked in the slums in Lagos among area boys and prostitutes.

She spoke at the Anti-Substance-Abuse Programme organised by MTN in Abuja recently.

At the event also attended by Zainab, wife of Kebbi State Governor Atiku Bagudu, a stage play titled ‘Area Boy’, designed to caution the public against the dangers of drug abuse, thrilled the audience.

On why she took interest in the stage play, Dolapo Osinbajo said, “I wanted to watch the drama to relive the memory of the times that I spent working in the slums of Lagos among area boys, prostitutes, people who had been rejected and those who seemed lost already. As the drama went on, I could identify some people that I knew so many years ago.”

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/07/i-once-worked-among-lagos-area-boys.html

E no show for your body o
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by DEHVEHLOP(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Ọmọ nna biko, we respect our elders here in Southwest.

We're not like you pigs and idiots as you were described by your so called lord, who wakes up their fathers by kicking them with leg.

Àwọn amaka people dem.

N. B I don't even know the meaning of dat AMAKA sef b:

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by EkunKekere: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2019
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by projectNDPRA: 10:44am On Jul 03, 2019
National Dialogue & Policy Reform Awareness http://ndpra.home.blog
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by mekuso89(m): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2019
Please dnt tell u they raped u abeg
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Not all victims have the courage to cum out. Besides she might not know anything about the accused now. I encourage all victims of rape to cum out.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by ijabiken1(m): 11:05am On Jul 03, 2019
mediaNGR:
Dolapo, wife of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, has revealed that she once worked in the slums in Lagos among area boys and prostitutes.

She spoke at the Anti-Substance-Abuse Programme organised by MTN in Abuja recently.

At the event also attended by Zainab, wife of Kebbi State Governor Atiku Bagudu, a stage play titled ‘Area Boy’, designed to caution the public against the dangers of drug abuse, thrilled the audience.

On why she took interest in the stage play, Dolapo Osinbajo said, “I wanted to watch the drama to relive the memory of the times that I spent working in the slums of Lagos among area boys, prostitutes, people who had been rejected and those who seemed lost already. As the drama went on, I could identify some people that I knew so many years ago.”

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/07/i-once-worked-among-lagos-area-boys.html

dolapo osinbajo is an ex sex worker
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by poweredcom(m): 11:06am On Jul 03, 2019
She worked among Prostitutes and area boys what did she do to help dem change eve. If na one person she change amongst dem

Make she shut up jor
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2019
mediaNGR:

Is that the reason why kiki is living a wayward and rebellious lifestyle ?.Let her take some lessons from the play to go and plan her family well.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:08am On Jul 03, 2019
maybachmusic:
hope you were not COZa'd sha

undecided undecided undecided
will she say d truth
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by saintokwuluora(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2019
What can you do for them now?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by Okewa(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2019
WHERE IS THIS ONE LOCATED?quote author=Propsvilla post=79897016]You guys there should do something about the Increasing rate of unemployment. It is a time bomb that is waiting to explode. Unfortunately Buhari is not the kind of Leader Nigeria needs at this crucial time. Atiku is manageable but not really the type of Leader Nigeria need. We need a Charismatic Leader that can redeem the image of Nigeria and Africa at the global center stage of committee of nations.

May God help Nigeria

Meanwhile
Do you know that with 540,000 you can become a proud owner of a plot of Land in an Area designated for Residential Settlement in the new Lagos.

Yes New Lagos, it is no longer Lagos Mainland and Lagos Island. It is now Old Lagos and the New Lagos. The old Lagos is a Lagos where there are over crowing, too much pressure on social infrastructures and high rate of traffic jam.

But the New Lagos is a City that is well plan with the model of Dubai, it is expected to be Nigeria city that will rub shoulders with Dubai and other smart cities in the world.

It is not about buying Land it is about buying Land in an area where your property can appreciate faster. Wise men don't save, they invest because saving will make you poorer while investing will make you richer.

The Name of the Estate is Cedarwood Vista 3
Both phase and 2 were all sold out under three weeks

That is why you have to make a move noe before it is too late.

For more information check my signature for my contact. Signature is just below this post.[/quote]
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by Agugbadin: 11:38am On Jul 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Purge the devil that lives in your heart.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by Victor08032(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2019
winkwink

so your opinion right now is prositution & area boys musliu Oluomo crew are encouraged

we should be start doing it since there is no job
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by RichBoy247: 11:40am On Jul 03, 2019
princemillla:
That means say she go get mental small ooooo grin

Yes, the day Aisha messes up, Dolapo will show her(Aisha) that she(Dolapo) is a Lagos street girl.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by tfelicityk(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
She had spoken with experienced.
This people mentioned by her needs psychological evaluation and care.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by Auxigen(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
kingemzy5:
angry Stupid woman with a stupid husband... Ashawo Lady
Geeeez! Dats harsh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) / Pictures Of The First Nigerian Owned Satellite Earth Station / Obaseki Nominates Shaibu As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.