Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Investors Corner: Commercial Farming Ideas - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investors Corner: Commercial Farming Ideas (6178 Views)

Why Many Youth Are Not Into Commercial Farming / Join My A-z Importation Business Training. Remember Xmas Sales Is By The Corner. / Land For Commercial Farming For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investors Corner: Commercial Farming Ideas by SocialJustice: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2019
Please can snail farming be talked about?
Re: Investors Corner: Commercial Farming Ideas by chigomiced: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
SocialJustice:
grin grin Muslim folks be like "What's going on here?"

Jokes on Dem
Re: Investors Corner: Commercial Farming Ideas by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
SocialJustice:
Please can snail farming be talked about?

I haven't looked into snail; perhaps, it because I don't eat it. I want to write here only the businesses I am familiar with and can answer any question.

Please, anyone who is into snail production should out.
Re: Investors Corner: Commercial Farming Ideas by Lanjonath(m): 2:04am On Sep 13, 2019
I was going to say something earlier about getting supply from Farmers, there are two big companies I know that process cassava, one into starch and the other into ethanol. To the best of my knowledge both depend mainly on supply from Farmers and a lot of people made this into thriving business venture till the company started delaying payments and all. What I'm saying is this (I might be wrong though) depending on Farmers may not be a bad idea if the product is readily available like cassava is in the southwest, it's easier if you have vehicles that can help pick the products from the farm and you deduct this from the payout or get 3rd parties who'll go get the product from the farmers and supply the company to make their profit. This is my opinion based on what I've seen, though I might be wrong. And very nice informative thread sir.

And before I forget about the power, you can consider installing a small power generation facility within the plant, that might work as I've seen some companies do the same.

Pistotita:
1. Cassava
World Bank is really interested in this crop the moment bio-technology made it possible to produce cassava with extreme high starch content. Funny that Nigerians are not interested in starch but in the most common end products in SW and SE which are garri, and another one called "fufu" in the west. Hahaha! The Ijebus (a popular mini tribe in the Yoruba land which spreads from Epe, Lagos to Ogun State with their main town in Ijebu Ode) have a special fermented garri with peculiar aroma. It just must be sour, else it is worthless in the market. Actually, I enjoy drinking garri with powdered milk, nuts, and without any sweetner. Hahaha! But I do not so much like eating "eba", the cooked form of garri because it takes too long to digest. I just do not like it, and fufu is a capital NO for me too. While the Ibos hate so much this fermented version, they usually make their garri by adding palm oil to it which turns the color to yellow. Yeah! This version of "eba" tastes better in my mouth, while drinking it as garri is disastr.ous. And they even pound it to make it smoother.

Value Chain
1. Cassava Tubers --> Cooked tubers
2. Cassava Tubers --> Processed to garri ---> Local Market --->Packed for grocery stores
3. Cassava Tubers ---> Processed to Fufu wet/dry powder -->Local Market --> Packed for grocery stores
4. Cassava Tubers ---> Cassava Flour ---> Used in 10-20% flour proposed for bakery esp bread, but not used OR Exported
5. Cassava Tubers ---> Starch ---> Replace Corn Starch by Many industries OR Exported

Cassava Starch is the reason World Bank got involved, and it is expected that cassava starch will overtake corn starch in the world market. But it has its limitation too. One of it is that cassava tubers must be processed immediately after harvest, not even 24 hours after. The earlier it's processed, the better the starch or flour from it. Therefore, it is expected to situate the factory right inside the farm.

Huge Challenge For Corn and Starch Production
How is it possible to situate a huge factory in the bush? Where is the power to drive the equipment? Or do you want to use solar energy to drive huge equipment? Hehehe. I believe World Bank should be tired to pushing cassava starch at this stage because Africa, especially Nigeria is not ready. The world expects more productivity from Nigeria, but she is slacking. This country should be great, but her obituary is coming out soon with the kind of people in power, and I seriously pray against it.

Free Trade Zones and the World Starch Market
It sounded like a good idea to situate ones business in the free trade zone to enjoy free taxes since the business is going to be more of exportation. In 2013 when I was writing 2 billion naira 80 tons of cassava starch daily production business for Lekki Zone (actually the optimum production of the factory was suppose to be 100 tons daily), I realised that the road network even from Epe town to the destination might be ok at the initial stage, but may be hard in the future. I just know most of our tubers would not gain easy access to the factory because of congestion, and we would run at loss. My partners were trying to force it just to take advantage of the already available loan and other incentives attached. But I was going to be most likely the CEO of the firm, and I would be the one with sleepless nights during operation. I looked at the incentives attached, and what we would likely face in the nearest future, and I just said No. I was not going forward. Since there was no way to install another form of plant to generate energy for the factory in the bush at the time, I could not run the business..They felt I was joking with all the benefits attached, but they were wrong. While I was trying to convince myself if their proposal could be looked into, I met the expat who is the MD of the firm which was about installing the factory in Eko Hotel. Fortunately, he came to Lagos from Europe for a week business meetings, and he was the one who told me about all the failed factories his company had installed in West Africa, even one along Ibadan Express Way just because the factories were not in the bush. That was when I quit the business. No power in the bush, forget Cassava Starch production in a very big way. Except you just can arrange smooth transportation from farm to your factory continuously. Do not ever depend on farmers for tuber supply. You have just dug out the pit your factory will be buried before you start operation by relying on farmers. Dead on arrival!

Subsistence Cassava Farming
Until power improves tremendously in Nigeria, Cassava cultivation will stil continue to be dominated by subsistence farmers. In fact by indegenes of the areas garri, fufu, and starch food are known for.

Low Yield
Since the sponsors of mandates of research institutes are not interested in cassava production for local diets, old cultivars are still mostly used. Well, might be IITA has got some better versions, I do not know. But I am sure that these indegenes are so concerned about a peculiar aroma, taste, or whatever they want which warrants them to stay more with low yield cultivars. There is a saying amount them that Never use fertilizer to grow cassava . Is it true? Waoooo! Therefore, land rest is vital since they need natural nutrients only. It's cheap for them too. But they always run out of land faster than expected; therefore, they remain extremely poor. Please, if you are a cassava farmer producing for making garri, kindly share with us more information about this believe of not cultivating cassava with fertilizer, and why is the believe so common among them. Or has it changed? I doubt it. lol.

Cassava production leads me to my first 2 principles for commercial Agro farming business in Nigeria.

Principle 1: Be extra careful with Agro processing businesses which require heavy equipment usage, especially if the product has short shelf life, or just avoid them
Power needs to be available. Until power is supplied uninterrupted, Nigeria cannot fly like eagle on her coat of arm. Mark my words, power is the main ingredient lost in taking our economy to the next level. APC and Buhari are jokes concerning their next level without sufficient power. I believe we should let any incoming president know that if he cannot supply minimum of 50MW power, he should forget it. For Christ sake, Lagos population is millions. I believe the official figure for Lagos population is flawed as the real figure is much more than the official figure. It is cra.zy. Something is wrong with Nigeria. And can you imagine how big the north is, and the population there is so scanty compared to Lagos. Even hausas are migrating to Lagos to hustle. And Buhari wanted cows to join the population too in the name of creating farm ranches (Ruga) across the country. Hahahahah. Ma.dness dey oooo. Walahi! Federal Government does not understand anything about economy. Standard and confirmed! Full Stop!

Thank God President Buhari admitted yesterday that his best is not good enough for the power sector. Click HERE

On the otherhand, I don't still know how anything which requires physical wire electricity distribution will work in Nigeria. The people themselves are hear.tless, wic.ked, and they are their own wor.st ene.mies. Telecommunication did not work until physical wire distribution was dumped. Is there any wifi electrical distributions which Nigerians can use? Why? Nigerians tamper with these cables. When a man has the confidence to tamper with high voltage transformer powering several streets with minimum of 30 houses in each, then you realise that de.vil resides in many Nigerians. Hehehehehe! When you gat the confidence to climb a ladder and tamper with live cables without consulting the authority so that experts can be sent to check the fault. But the so called experts too are ma.d set of humans. Seriously, the man who will solve Nigerian Power challenges might be more powerful than Angel Michael, and softer than Gabriel.

Principle 2: An agro processing firm should produce at least 80% of its raw material
The second principle was confirmed after the collapsed of Dangote tomato factory and I think he is trying to correct it. Your business is dead on arrival if you rely on farmers to supply up to 50% of the raw materials for your factory. This is not a trading business. After the tomato factory issue, Alhaji Dangote approached another governor in the North for land for farming, and that one too was asking him to liase with farmers. Dangote just told the governor that he, his farmers, their land will be alright. lol. They lost huge investment from Dangote Who has resources to waste on lazy farmers. That's even in the north..South is worse. Hehehe! The northern farmers still produced, but these southern farmers will definitely divert the money invested in them elsewhere. Never work with the do - called Togolese, Cotonou, Benue, etc workers if you do not know how to handle them. They are de.mons on farms. Your investment will start evaporating like boiled water in your presence using these people as workers. They do not care. They just want to collect salary. And if you know any farmer who is using them, tell him to take Blood Pressure test, and you will understand. Even the boss on farms ages faster than the boys working because of unrest mind set. Hehehehe! Please, do not ever write me to come manage your farm, esp if it's located in the south. I beg you in God's name. I gat my challenges in my business to address. Lol.

Lessons learnt
1. Becareful with government, IMF, and World Banks proposals. They are not the best in most cases. Personally, I do not like most of their solutions for developing nations. They are more interested in serving the developed nations funding them. Until Nigeria starts funding them too, I do not expect much from them.
2. Stay away from using too much power in your farm. Push forward any farming operation that require power till Nigeria gets it right. Maybe not in our generation. So, do not do it.
3. Farmers are not reliable. Be the farmer of what you want to process. Infact, cover about 80% of the value chain of the industry you want to dive in. Else, you will have serious and many challenges in the nearest future after the commencement of operation.

Recommendations for Cassava Business
1. Cassava is not meant for subsistence farming. You need minimum of 10 ha to do it well with tractors of yours; else, you will be poor like the indegenes.
2. Your best bet as at this moment is still local food production such as garri/fufu/food starch, etc..
3. Consult IITA to get local manufacturers of equipment used for such processing. Make sure you calculate the energy needed before you dived into it. Never go for too heavy equipment. Look for equipment which are very good on low power or manually easily operated. Never listen only to those manufacturers because they want to sell. Consult users of their machines. Not only the ones they send you to, but dig deep to find angry customers and listen to them very well.
4. Consult a vegetable expert to take you on ways to boost nutrients in your soil organically so you can keep down the quantity of fertilizer. Check this other thread of mine to start thinking like a vegetable farmer. Click HERE.
5. For uninterrupted operation, plan towards getting your own mini tractor.
6. Do not expand too fast. Since you do not have power to operate heavy equipment, you are going to still rely on moderately to heavily on human resources.
7. Cassava tuber sales is not profitable. Aim at processing your tubers.
8. Personally, I think if you cannot monitor harvest and processing through a trusted manager or by yourself, keep off cassava business. It takes minimum of 8 months to mature, and then, you run at loss during harvest and processing just because you cannot monitor it well. So, if you are in diaspora, consider all these issues before setting up a cassava farm. It is not such a wonderful business as promoted by consultants as at this moments. It is ok, but it has got its challenges which they will not tell you.
9. That cassava farming involves lower production risks does not mean the losses are low. Infact, cassava tubers and wholesale end products prices are highly volatile. 8 months is a long time to predict sales price. So, I put it under high risk farming business. And cassava removes too much nutrients in the soil. It's a tricky farming in my opinion, and can be ridiculous if you do not know the tricks

1 Like

Re: Investors Corner: Commercial Farming Ideas by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
Lanjonath:
I was going to say something earlier about getting supply from Farmers, there are two big companies I know that process cassava, one into starch and the other into ethanol. To the best of my knowledge both depend mainly on supply from Farmers and a lot of people made this into thriving business venture till the company started delaying payments and all. What I'm saying is this (I might be wrong though) depending on Farmers may not be a bad idea if the product is readily available like cassava is in the southwest, it's easier if you have vehicles that can help pick the products from the farm and you deduct this from the payout or get 3rd parties who'll go get the product from the farmers and supply the company to make their profit. This is my opinion based on what I've seen, though I might be wrong. And very nice informative thread sir.
Outsourcing raw materials is ideal in a normal world. It is a wonderful approach in a community things are normal. Nigeria is not normal. Of course, it should work. But, your competitors will crush you easily by giving your suppliers false hope. And most of the farmers are poor. They always believe false hope. It's after the business has been destroyed that farmers regret it. And it does not mean they will not fall into the trap again and again. For example, if I wanted to crush you (let's say you were the plant owner), I would simply buy off the supplies they should send to you with just as little as 2% price increment. Farmers would definitely betray you even with a contract on the table. And I would process into garri. And I wouldn't mind making loss. But I just wanted to crush you.

Maybe, a further investigation why the company delayed payment would show you more. Perhaps, the enemies tampered with the business' cash flow in a way that they couldn't easily get their money to pay the farmers. So many things are involved. If Dangote could go all the way to provide seeds, subsidized nutrients, etc for his tomato plants, and these farmers still failed him, then, there is more to it. No matter how you see it, all producers who outsource raw materials production always get crushed out like this company you have just mentioned. The question is: What is the reason they started delaying paying workers?

And before I forget about the power, you can consider installing a small power generation facility within the plant, that might work as I've seen some companies do the same.

Thanks for this. But you need to specify the kind of power generation facility. We have identified biomass power generator here.

2 Likes

Re: Investors Corner: Commercial Farming Ideas by Lanjonath(m): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Pistotita:

Outsourcing raw materials is ideal in a normal world. It is a wonderful approach in a community things are normal. Nigeria is not normal. Of course, it should work. But, your competitors will crush you easily by giving your suppliers false hope. And most of the farmers are poor. They always believe false hope. It's after the business has been destroyed that farmers regret it. And it does not mean they will not fall into the trap again and again. For example, if I wanted to crush you (let's say you were the plant owner), I would simply buy off the supplies they should send to you with just as little as 2% price increment. Farmers would definitely betray you even with a contract on the table. And I would process into garri. And I wouldn't mind making loss. But I just wanted to crush you.

Maybe, a further investigation why the company delayed payment would show you more. Perhaps, the enemies tampered with the business' cash flow in a way that they couldn't easily get their money to pay the farmers. So many things are involved. If Dangote could go all the way to provide seeds, subsidized nutrients, etc for his tomato plants, and these farmers still failed him, then, there is more to it. No matter how you see it, all producers who outsource raw materials production always get crushed out like this company you have just mentioned. The question is: What is the reason they started delaying paying workers?

Thanks for this. But you need to specify the kind of power generation facility. We have identified biomass power generator here.

Will try to find out haven't been there a in a while, I think it's gas powered. And you go me wrong, they started owing the farmers supplying them not their workers.
Re: Investors Corner: Commercial Farming Ideas by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 20, 2019
Lanjonath:

Will try to find out haven't been there a in a while, I think it's gas powered. And you go me wrong, they started owing the farmers supplying them not their workers.

it's still what I'm saying. Those Farmers Aren't loyal. Staff members are more. outsourcing raw materials to farmers is the worst decision for any producer. Farmers will always demand more. There is more to why they started owing them. And it's why I said you should try find out why. I have not seen a single factory that survived and wins by outsourcing raw materials production. Infact in Nigeria, the only aspect it seems one can outsource out is logistics, not productions of raw materials especially in Agric.

If you need a constant supply and you must produce daily, don't ever risk using farmers. They will mess you up. Someone can easily brine them. Infact without bring them or paying them more just to frustrate you, these farmers can come and dump their troubles on you. That when you will start hearing that children's are sick, they want to do parties, and they need extra loan which should be removed later after supplying you. And many other ridiculous demands. But when you are able to slam anyone , and no one can box you to a corner, then that is when you have the ball in your possession.

If you like buy them seeds, fertilizers, chemicals, etc. Give them extra tips. When the products are out, they may even decide to sell elsewhere and make more money. So, if you feel entitled to discount because you supported them, it's a big joke. As long as they can supply elsewhere they don't mind sleeping even in jail later. At last, they will be released. How many people will you jail? Just avoid them and their troubles by taking your time to study it well.

But if you don't require constant or daily production, you can just use these farmers, and even change them frequently. Don't let any one of the farmers get used to you. Keep changing them..Use different communities in different cities. Have many sources of supplies from different cities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investors Corner: Commercial Farming Ideas by Richfarmer(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2019
I really love this your thread mr pistotita,

it makes me feel happy seeing you discuss very good information to those who needs them most.

Not all of us are really much enlightened like you sir
keep up the good work thanks
Re: Investors Corner: Commercial Farming Ideas by Bonn01: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pistotita:
Let us grow the Economy
I build businesses; therefore, I talk to many people everyday. On this thread, I will discuss only ideas. Among the topics I am going to write about are: cash crops, fruits, aquatic businesses, poultry, piggery, herbs, spicies, grains, tubers, and even vegetables.

I understand how things work in advance countries and I have dined and wined with poor farmers in Nigerian bushes. I have worked in many parts of the country; therefore I can tell you what works and what does not. One of my strengths is my experience working in Europe with one of the big fours in the area of Business Development and Strategy. So, I know the value chain from the farm in Borno/Sokoto/Enugu/Ogbomosho/Ilaro etc to the final consumer. For example, I can tell you about cocoa to chocolate, and advise you where to enter and exit in the chain. I can tell you how kids in African nations suffer in the sun to produce cocoa beans, and how they end up destroying Swiss kids teeth. lol.

Do not be deceived with the show-off of our politicians and royal heads in Nigeria. Ondo State governor is hailed here and there for providing cocoa seedlings. lol. Even the Ooni of Ife is not left out. My question is that: "Is it seedlings we go chop?" Do they follow up with the farmers who they donated the seedlings to? If Chief Awolowo did it the way they are doing it, we will not see the evidences. We saw harvests fron Obafemi Awolowo's agricultural exploits. But these ones are just playing on our intelliegence.

While their counterpart in Anambra showed us finished goods, they continue giving us seedlings. I appreciate the Eagle company cattle, but I am scared of cancer. That cow shown is so scary. It looks like it's been fed with ho.rmones. This is the problem we always encounter, and the biggest opportunity for cancer people to get into business, they do not slack. Trust me, these biotechnology people kill more than Fulani. We will start having cattle feeding on antibiotics, in.jected with different kinds of ster.iods, feeding them with horm.ones and deadly vitamins, etc. I am really scared. I have peace of mind eating Fulani meat than poultry meat and eggs.

Who are my audience?
If you are in diaspora, this thread is for you. If you are interested in locking your money in the Agricultural sector, I am here to show you the risks you must carry. Follow me as I show you the prons and cons of most businesses I have written business and marketing plans on. I know about them in details. Small farmers and hu.stlers can just follow, but I beg you not to interject with "how can a common man start this?" There are extraordinary men among the common. If you do not see yourself climbing the ladder of success, hmmm.... please, take back seat.

What should I do? Cassava, cocoyam, cocoa, rubber, oil palm? What exactly? Should I invest in a massive fish business, or should I start a ranch business in the country? Let me ask you this question: Since how many years has Wor.ld Bank started promoting, funding, and assisting with starch production from cassava in West Africa? Is it not the same subsistence farmers that are still into garri production? Where are the so called Vitamin A cassava stems? Hehehehe! You better not listen to the W.orld Bank, IMF, and their mouth pieces so you do not regret it.

Farming is extremely tough in Nigeria, but if you can solve the challenges involved in the area you want to dive into, I assure you that 10 generations from you will pray for you. They will all pay homage to your final resting place. So, do you know the hurdles ahead you must jump over?

Feel free to write me on: pistotita19@gmail.com

Sir there was a time you mentioned the fact that Belgium has no cocoa farm. please can I get an article or statistic to back that up
Re: Investors Corner: Commercial Farming Ideas by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
Bonn01:
Sir there was a time you mentioned the fact that Belgium has no cocoa farm. please can I get an article or statistic to back that up
Please, kindly point me to where I wrote that Belgium has no cocoa farm.. Post the link here.
Re: Investors Corner: Commercial Farming Ideas by moshoodn(m): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
Wonderful thread Pistotita.

I read from page one to the last post. Very detailed and informative.

Well done.

Shout out also to Emmaachile and Ogb5.

My regards.

1 Like

Re: Investors Corner: Commercial Farming Ideas by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 04, 2019
A very enlightening thread thank you Mr Pistotita and everyone else for contributing.I need to ask a question please.Are there ways to get loans to start a farm
Re: Investors Corner: Commercial Farming Ideas by Escoffier: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
Just followed you,Oga
Am interested in cattle/goat rearing & meat processing personally,would you kindly offer any ideas about this biz,thanks in advance!
Re: Investors Corner: Commercial Farming Ideas by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
Escoffier:
Just followed you,Oga
Am interested in cattle/goat rearing & meat processing personally,would you kindly offer any ideas about this biz,thanks in advance!

Sorry, Im replying this so late as I am not frequent again here. I have been working on Turkey and beef production for six months. And there is prospect in it. I was out of Nigeria recently for personal reasons and I had the opportunity of visiting a cattle ranch in my host country. I am making investigations on breeds which can work well here. Really, i cut my trip short because of this new venture. Just yesterday, I visited 2 old folks who were into cattle ranch business during Obafemi Awolowo era and I got some breeds names I should try out. I cannot trust anyone with it, so I have decided to look into attending an artificial insemination of cattle and turkey in the United States. It is a good venture but it requures huge cash. In additional, I want to meet butchers in the US too. While I was discussing with a friend some months ago, she opened my eyes into the opportunities in beef cuts using international standard. I am opting for the american system. But maybe I will look into the british system too.

Here is the American cut parts:
1. Chuck
2. Rib
3. Brisket
4. Plate
5. Shank
6. Flank
7. Round
8. Short loin
9. Sir loin
10. Tenderloin
11. Top Sirloin
12. Bottom Sirloin

The remaining parts can be turned into sausages. Anyone who gets into cattle ranch business will make it with the Fulani herdsmen saga. It is technical and I am really working on it personallly too.

I have written about Turkey which you can check. I cut off the plan of Veggie, Turkey and Chicken some months ago because I developed a kind of biased mind toward Alabama which is where the head quarters of Aviagen broilers (chicken) is situated. But I have dealt with the issue, and my mind is clear towards the vision once again. Very soon I will be publishing on my own platform.

Good luck bro!

2 Likes

Re: Investors Corner: Commercial Farming Ideas by Escoffier: 9:52am On Dec 28, 2019
Pistotita:

Sorry, Im replying this so late as I am not frequent again here. I have been working on Turkey and beef production for six months. And there is prospect in it. I was out of Nigeria recently for personal reasons and I had the opportunity of visiting a cattle ranch in my host country. I am making investigations on breeds which can work well here. Really, i cut my trip short because of this new venture. Just yesterday, I visited 2 old folks who were into cattle ranch business during Obafemi Awolowo era and I got some breeds names I should try out. I cannot trust anyone with it, so I have decided to look into attending an artificial insemination of cattle and turkey in the United States. It is a good venture but it requures huge cash. In additional, I want to meet butchers in the US too. While I was discussing with a friend some months ago, she opened my eyes into the opportunities in beef cuts using international standard. I am opting for the american system. But maybe I will look into the british system too.

Here is the American cut parts:
1. Chuck
2. Rib
3. Brisket
4. Plate
5. Shank
6. Flank
7. Round
8. Short loin
9. Sir loin
10. Tenderloin
11. Top Sirloin
12. Bottom Sirloin

The remaining parts can be turned into sausages. Anyone who gets into cattle ranch business will make it with the Fulani herdsmen saga. It is technical and I am really working on it personallly too.

I have written about Turkey which you can check. I cut off the plan of Veggie, Turkey and Chicken some months ago because I developed a kind of biased mind toward Alabama which is where the head quarters of Aviagen broilers (chicken) is situated. But I have dealt with the issue, and my mind is clear towards the vision once again. Very soon I will be publishing on my own platform.

Good luck bro!

I appreciate your response,bro,thanks so much for your infos.
Re: Investors Corner: Commercial Farming Ideas by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Follow my diary as I update it in 2020.

CLICK HERE: Twenty Thousand and Twenty - 2020

Note: You must login to read it
Re: Investors Corner: Commercial Farming Ideas by MoreTech(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2020
Pistotita:

1. You question is a bit hard to tackle because it's vague. I think you should let readers know where your farm is situated.

2. Most people buy fruits from local markets or grocery stores. And since you have limited trees, you cannot approach juice makers and grocery stores.

But I am sure there are fruits wheelbarrow hawkers in your area. Try these boys also. You may eventually see huge opportunity in it which might prompt you to grow more trees.

@pistotita , I am MoreTech ( not real name) on this platform I follow your write up a lot but I will like to chat you on WhatsApp if you will not mind basically on farming.
Re: Investors Corner: Commercial Farming Ideas by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
MoreTech:

@pistotita , I am MoreTech ( not real name) on this platform I follow your write up a lot but I will like to chat you on WhatsApp if you will not mind basically on farming.
Check your email you used to beep me. My replies keep bouncing back. I do not do whatsapp like that. I use more of emailing. Get a working email and reconnect.
Re: Investors Corner: Commercial Farming Ideas by MoreTech(m): 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
Pistotita:

Check your email you used to beep me. My replies keep bouncing back. I do not do whatsapp like that. I use more of emailing. Get a working email and reconnect.

I did not see the email on this platform but here is my email address lawalmusibau@ymail.com.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBA Crosses N1tn Market Capitalisation On NGX / Snail Trading, A Very Lucrative Part-time Business! / Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.