Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria (42787 Views)

Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning / Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests / NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by KingOdart(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2019
worldclass68:

No any sane Yoruba man will accept RUGA.. perhaps you didn't understand the alaafin of Oyo.
Considering what happened to Ilorin, and almost happened to osogbo, I believe no any sane Yoruba will accept that, not even Tinubu for whatever reason.
As for any Yoruba Muslim who publicly rejected it,
Gani Adams did..opc leader and Yoruba Warlord, I listened to him warning all the SW state governors bout it.

So don't just exaggerate ur own opinion.

They are bunch of Yoruba haters using this as an excuse to vent their fustration on South West

There was a news of Herdsmen shooting in Imo state but it is funny how they are more concern about dissing Yoruba on this thread
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Elly1:

Sharap there, Igbo people, why not react to the northern youths 30 days ultimatum

My post is 100 percent right and in order.
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by AdekunleScience: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
ScotMisile:

Like I said I know where you are coming from, I understand your psyche... So, no response to such. . And you won't hear from me again. ..I only rewpore to pple who has proven to be above intellectual average.. .but, your kind?.. it's a No because there is no intellectual reasoning just talk for talking sake and defence matters.. pls, don't quote me because am never gonna respond
Godspeed Mr. self-aclaimed intellectual, aka "Igbo Christian".
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by AdekunleScience: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
ScotMisile:

Like I said I know where you are coming from, I understand your psyche... So, no response to such. . And you won't hear from me again. ..I only rewpore to pple who has proven to be above intellectual average.. .but, your kind?.. it's a No because there is no intellectual reasoning just talk for talking sake and defence matters.. pls, don't quote me because am never gonna respond
Godspeed Mr. self-aclaimed intellectual aka "Igbo Christian", equivalent of Islamic extremist.
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Cameroonglass(m): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
Funny Country
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by OmonoWrites: 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
You CNG members or whatever you call yourselves, first off, you claim Buhari and state governors should give 'peace a chance', yet, you are threatening to rain mayhem on Nigerians. Whatever evil plans you marauders, child rapists and killers are planning against innocent Nigerians, will backfire on you and your children!!! Big fools. You want the other ethnic groups in Nigeria to become your slaves in the name of RUGA, just because some foolish Nigerians voted an inept idiot as president. You take other tribes' silence for foolishness, but, you are only fooling yourselves!!

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Reference(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
Very soon even restructuring will be too costly to undertake. That ship is slowly sailing away.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
Civil war brewing...

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by emmydee(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
This is hate speech. This is Treason. or are the authorities not reasoning it that way?

What an AUDACITY!
In my own land ?

OK, nnaa, do your worst.
There will be no Ruga, no Colony and no Ranching in SOUTHERN Nigeria, period!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Lovelyn451(f): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
What's wrong with these people naaw, oh God
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by travismacoy: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
WHO ARE THE NORTHERN YOUTH ABEG STOP GENERALIZING IT SAY SOME GROUP OF YOUTH IN THE THE NORTH.....I AM FROM THE NORTH AND NOT IN SUPPORT OF THIS SHIT

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Gracemadeit(m): 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
Northern youth? bunch of uneducated fellas. What a misplaced priority among the country. Buhari cannot do it alone, What will you expect from youth who are addicted to the use of drugs. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by delvzy(m): 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
If only we can all come out to guard against this but nobody cares in the south to be honest
The people in the north see what were not seeing
Abundance of water supply diversity of agriculture which we don't appreciate
All I can say is no to Ruga . Govt need to sit down and look at this critically
Nigeria is blessed just that greediness is killing is all.
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
mychiveous:
We no want RUGA, Grazing route or Cattle colony for south. They should do their worst, and the after effect will push this country closer to seperation.

Gbam!!.... Clueless Beings... Use ur brains not your A**!!
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by ayobaye(m): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
[b]For the avoidance of doubt, we advise the federal authorities and the southern leaders to heed the 30-day notice failing which we would most definitely be left with no option than to consider resorting to our decisive line of action,” the group warned.

If this ranting is true and the Federal Government is not reacting, then Nigeria Government should be questioned.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
There is a big difference between "sharing space with" and "donating space to" northerners. You don't instigate terror in order to grab land from another man's state. You pay for land. Can I go to Kano and demand land for settlement? No.
I go there like a stranger, pay for land or rent one and use it.
These 'northern' youths talking trash, aren't they also representing the minority tribes of the farmers being killed up north?
It goes to show the Fulani's have the northern minorities in pocket and even Nigeria too.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by citadels(f): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
You northern youths are liars. It can't happen anywhere unless Nigerians are dead all.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by worldclass68(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
KingOdart:

They are bunch of Yoruba haters using this as an excuse to vent their fustration on South West

There was a news of Herdsmen shooting in Imo state but it is funny how they are more concern about dissing Yoruba on this thread

Abi ooo...they won die on someone's else matter.when their own even worst hen.
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by DennisEche(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
HAUSA MUMU NO BE HERE, THAT IS WHY THE FULANI'S TOOK THEIR LAND AND BECAME THEIR MASTERS

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by OMNIVIRUS(m): 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
Pappyjim:
[Qquote author=Back2Daura post=79910014]Allow the south and middle belt grow the grass, and sell to the North. while the north breeds the cow in ranches and sell to the south. Simple business economic policy.
SAY NO TO RUGANISATION!!!

Mah Nigga so you're thinking what I'm thinking

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by gift2xl: 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
mumu talk.
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Annie939(f): 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
faceless lunatics issuing ultimatum rubbish......

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by chizzyreal: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
Juliusmalema:
Northern youth or terrorist youths...

Sometimes when this guys speak, I only blame lugard and his adulterous girlfriend, if not we can't be cohabiting in the same estate with these people...

Na lugard, Cause all these nonsense.

He should have almagamated North, SW and Edo state together ie mid west....

Saw this on twitter
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by NkayStory(f): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
This is the calamity tunnel-visioned SWners brought to Sourthern Nigeria.
@Oshigun shame on you lots

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by ScotMisile: 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
KingOdart:

You think Secondary School Examination is what they use to determine level of Education ?

Which tribe have the highest numbers of professors in this country ?

Highest numbers of Lawyers ?

Highest numbers of Doctors ?

Highest numbers of lecturers, pharmacists etc?

Best institutions in Nigeria are in which region ?

When it come to handworks or works that require skills which tribe dominate?

Yoruba is the most educated tribe in Nigeria, so you can go slam your head kiss

Dem Don come, educated ignoramuses

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by SouthEastFacts: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
KingOdart:

The most peaceful region in Nigeria today is the south west

United Kingdom list 21 states to avoid in Nigeria but no single South west states is on the list, so you can go slam your head kiss
This is an extract of the report

In a statement on its website, the FCO said “terrorists” are likely going to carry out attacks in the listed states.

Only Abia is on the list because of a recent threat to attack Abia by herdsmen.

Security-wise, Abia has the lowest crime rate in Nigeria.

Go and check the NBS' National Crime Statistics

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Timatayo1: 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
Did you just hear this idiot and pig call himself northern youth spoken person Alimanjari

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by totit: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

This is an extract of the report

In a statement on its website, the FCO said “terrorists” are likely going to carry out attacks in the listed states.

Only Abia is on the list because of a recent threat to attack Abia by herdsmen.

Security-wise, Abia has the lowest crime rate in Nigeria.

Go and check the NBS' National Crime Statistics

But no SW state was on the said list, right or not? So, the dude might be right after all.

How body old man seems you head is been reset after the whole election bruhaha. How is your Hausa wife, by the way? Say me well to her. grin cool
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by totit: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
ScotMisile:

Dem Don come, educated ignoramuses

The dude said nothing but the truth. Which one is " dem don come.... Why not dispute it instead , breh? undecided

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by ScotMisile: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
totit:

The dude said nothing but the truth. Which one is " dem don come.... Why not dispute it instead , breh? undecided

Why not go get your statistics from NUC.. .. we have never had this most Educated mentality until NUC informed us that we are the most Educated in Africa. So, you have to produce evidence with links at list all of us go school nauu?
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by totit: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
ScotMisile:

Why not go get your statistics from NUC.. .. we have never had this most Educated mentality until NUC informed us that we are the most Educated in Africa. So, you have to produce evidence with links at list all of us go school nauu?

It is either you are ignorant or you lack basic and common information that's widely and openly available for us to search and learn. Can't even comprehend your use of words and message you are passing. Wetin happen dude. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy / 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.