Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria (42795 Views)

Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning / Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests / NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by ScotMisile: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
totit:

It is either you are ignorant or you lack basic and common information that's widely and openly available for us to search and learn. Can't even comprehend your use of words and message you are passing. Wetin happen dude. grin

This is why I avoid critical reasoning with your kind. ..always descending to bad words. .. Why not upload your link? ... What do you think am even talking about...?
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by totit: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
ScotMisile:

This is why I avoid critical reasoning with your kind. ..always descending to bad words. .. Why not upload your link? ... What do you think am even talking about...?

It's like asking your teacher to provide answers to the exam or test given to you... undecided undecided
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by ScotMisile: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
totit:

It's like asking your teacher to provide answers to the exam or test given to you... undecided undecided

You see? You expect me to believe what I read on N L without links to the authoritative site? Mbanu my brother.. we are more than that. .. just a referral link and am quiet.
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by ScotMisile: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Am sure you are asking uncle Google. ..Right now
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Awaja(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
Overfeed minions
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by olumalcolm(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
I said it before and i will say it again, brace yourself. It is coming, be PREPARED. Na ogun go kill dis ones, dem brodas wey jump wen we dey live for ppl for okoko, mk dem go ask dem. We will be glad to kill as many as possible. I no hide mouth talk am. E no go beta for una. angry

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by totit: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
ScotMisile:

You see? You expect me to believe what I read on N L without links to the authoritative site? Mbanu my brother.. we are more than that. .. just a referral link and am quiet.

Typical (one ) of the lazy youths buhari was referring to. It's even here, right here on NL but I won't help you for choosing to be lazy and unproductive with you glo data. No! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by ScotMisile: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
totit:

Typical (one ) of the lazy youths buhari was referring to. It's even here, right here on NL but I won't help you for choosing to be lazy and unproductive with you glo data. No! cheesy

Hehehehe. .why am I even responding to emptiness? ?. .Go get a job and stop quoting me slppery slime
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by totit: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
ScotMisile:

Hehehehe. .why am I even responding to emptiness? ?. .Go get a job and stop quoting me slppery slime

grin
Lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by YenYo: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
Funny cows.

If not that buhari his giving this dunces support ,who are they to threaten us .

Idiots ,we are waiting for the expiration of the 30days.

Baskards!

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by olumalcolm(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
Pls S/E, S/S and S/W put your differences aside and brace up for what's cmin. Be vigilant from now on. For those in the villages, make sure you form vigilante groups and watch over your women and kids, aged, farmland and if possible science your forest sef. Any unwanted visitor must roast alive. For we in the city, we full ground dey wait dem. They are already planning to start one useless operation crocodile shiit in Lagos. Which will help dem bring enough weapon into Lagos in case there is an uprising cos lagos would most likely be the first stage for protest. DON'T SLEEP.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by ScotMisile: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
totit:

grin
Lazy youth

Lazyyy youth... The words of a living dead president.. repeated by a dummy youth.... Pls, I have work to do on my system.
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by somegirl1: 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
KingOdart:

You think Secondary School Examination is what they use to determine level of Education ?

Which tribe have the highest numbers of professors in this country ?

Highest numbers of Lawyers ?

Highest numbers of Doctors ?

Highest numbers of lecturers, pharmacists etc?

Best institutions in Nigeria are in which region ?

When it come to handworks or works that require skills which tribe dominate?

Yoruba is the most educated tribe in Nigeria, so you can go slam your head kiss

By percentage or volume? What are your metrics and where is your data?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by totit: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
ScotMisile:

Lazyyy youth... The words of a living dead president.. repeated by a dummy youth.... Pls, I have work to do on my system.

Throw that laptop away( that's even if you have one at all), it's no use to your life, trust me on this one. grin abi, what's the use of a laptop when you lack basis and common access to information in this new age?

Work by black bom. You will reply me again, sure, you will. Let's see. Olodo ose grin

Ntor grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4092064/list-first-nigerian-professors-various

And another one ;
https://www.nairaland.com/4286651/28-most-published-scholars-nigeria#up

If you any more argue or straight question as regards the aforementioned ask with a straight question and stop asking a question without being specific. I do hate that.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by ScotMisile: 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
totit:

Throw that laptop away( that's even if you have one at all), it's no use to your life, trust me on this one. grin abi, what's the use of a laptop when you lack basis and common access to information in this new age?

Work by black bom. You will reply me again, sure, you will. Let's see. Olodo ose grin

Ntor grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4092064/list-first-nigerian-professors-various

And another one ;
https://www.nairaland.com/4286651/28-most-published-scholars-nigeria#up

If you any more argue or straight question as regards the aforementioned ask with a straight question and stop asking a question without being specific. I do hate that.

Expired and broken link.. .pls, I have job to do.
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by totit: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
ScotMisile:

Expired and broken link.. .pls, I have job to do.

Something I just opened now , myself ? Are you being funny or what?

You may want to open this as well;
https://www.legit.ng/1188728-state-highest-number-professors-nigeria.html

You were harmless though but I insulted you first but it is well.
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by felaismyhero(m): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

It's a only a fool that will vote and support Buhari yet castigate and reject his ruga gift...

Whether you like it or not

Ruga must be implemented in all Yoruba Muslims land
bros,abeg.except oyo state.but all the rest deserve ruga settlement! of all things,ruga is the first on buhari's mind concerning nigeria for his second tenure! hmm,i suspect bad days ahead!
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by felaismyhero(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
jamace:
Northern (Hausa) youths should go and read their history well. If they understand their history and how fulanis became their master in their lands, they will join the indigenous people of Nigeria in shouting ,''No to Ruga In Nigeria".

reading their history wont change a thing; religion is such a strong kind of bondage! its why REAL southern muslims(the tebliqs for instance) would be sympathetic to ruga.its one of the reasons why i hate religion; all religions; religion opposes reasoning!
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by petermichaels(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
So they are the only ones that can fight and cause mayhem.
Well let's see how it goes. Rubbish
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by ScotMisile: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
totit:

Something I just opened now , myself ? Are you being funny or what?

You may want to open this as well;
https://www.legit.ng/1188728-state-highest-number-professors-nigeria.html

You were harmless though but I insulted you first but it is well.

Nansense!! !I need links from the National Bereau of Statistics not from some random websites
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by totit: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
ScotMisile:

Nansense!! !I need links from the National Bereau of Statistics not from some random websites

Lmao!!! It was initially, an old or a broken link but after being exposed,and having exposed your ignorance, out of shame you've suddenly changed the tune to " link". Ewwww so many olodos on nairaland. Mr man, its not the job of NBS , and were you not asking for NUC prove why change to NBS all of a sudden? You are as confuse as your moniker grin

What a broken Ego. cheesy

And mind you, lady youth, those are names of people that can nor verified and confirmed anytime,anwaywhere so you wouldn't need NBS to do that for you or do head counting. Only an olodo will ask for that, OK? Go and sin no more. shocked

Here again ; grin

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Agbotikuyor007(m): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
edunwablog:
Northern youths under the aegis of Coalition of Northern Group (CNG), has issued a 30-day ultimatum to President Muhammadu Buhari, to implement the Ruga policy across the country, warning that the group will resort to a line of action after the ultimatum.

Addressing newsmen in Abuja on Wednesday, CNG spokesperson, Abdul-Azeez Suleiman with the full complement of the leaders of the coalitions, came hard on Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, accusing him of retracting and disassociating himself from the policy and apparently been obsessed by curious ethnic tendencies and haste to reassure his tribal lords.

The group did not also spare former President Olusegun Obasanjo, southern governors, former Lagos State governor, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu and Femi Fani Kayode among many others for opposing the policy, just as they accused President Buhari administration of ‘twisting and wobbling deceitfully around the visibly-stewing security situation in northern Nigeria especially the herders- farmers’ conflict’.

The concluding part of the communique read after several hours deliberation, read: “While we warn all state governors that stand against the implementation of the Ruga initiative to desist and give peace a chance, we place President Buhari and the Federal government on notice that they must act to halt and completely stop this raging madness within 30 days beginning from today, Wednesday, July 3, 2019.

“The Nigerian security agencies are also placed on notice to check and bring under control the current unbridled inflammatory remarks by the southern leaders, in the same manner, they swiftly coined a tag of ‘hate speech’ around the Kaduna Declaration.

“We warn the elders, political and religious leaders of southern Nigeria to urgently halt the inciting remarks that provoke hate against the North, keeping in mind that no single person or group has the sole monopoly of unguarded remarks that instigate hatred.

“For the avoidance of doubt, we advise the federal authorities and the southern leaders to heed the 30-day notice failing which we would most definitely be left with no option than to consider resorting to our decisive line of action,” the group warned.

Highlighting the observations that helped the group arrive at the conclusion, the spokesperson of the group said: “For too long, enemies of the North both foreign and local have worked strenuously to ensure that the region remains backward, divided, weak, confused and bewildered by myriads of challenges and problems so it cannot survive long in the event of a breakup.

“This conspiracy has been perpetrated with the active connivance of some leaders from the North, accommodated by the cowardice of those that present themselves as northern political leaders today and feed on the negligence and insincerely of the federal authorities.

“Throughout the last four years, the administration of President Buhari has twisted and wobbled deceitfully around the visibly stewing security situation in northern Nigeria especially the herders and farmers conflict. The administration had proposed several conflicting and ill-designed approaches to the issue which was apparently only meant to buy time and never to be implemented.

“As evidence of an agenda that has its root and pattern in history, the latest approach similar to the ones operated by the Taraba and Benue state governments that aim to curb the movement of the herders and forestall further clashes with farmers were inadvertently interpreted in ethnic terms by southern Nigerian jingoists in high places.

“Instructively, Yemi Osinbajo, apparently obsessed by curious ethnic tendencies, and in a haste to reassure his tribal lords, quickly retracted by dissociating himself from the Ruga resettlement initiative announced by a government he is part of.

“Thus the proposal, whether by error or by design, provided the southern leaders the excuse to set their dogs of war against the Fulani communities domiciled in, or simply passing through, or grazing in the southern bushes.

“The stage for this scenario was systematically set by one-time President Obasanjo who, previously, flew the false kite of the existence of an agenda for the “Fulanisation and Islamisation” of the country which was immediately orchestrated by the cultural and political leaderships of the three zones that constitute the defunct southern region.

“Trouble-shooters like Femi Fani Kayode and his ilk typically saw it as an opportunity for the venting of their accumulated frustration and pent-up tribal and religious jealousies by inciting the southern people to arms for the ongoing carnage and mayhem against the Fulani. This was encouraged by the persistent hate-filled utterances by various shades of southern leaders and fuelled by the equally venomous sermons by their priests.

“The cleansing operation also derives inspiration and support from the damning remarks of their state governors who also emphatically denounce and reject every effort to share space with fellow Nigerian citizens of northern extraction.

“Yet neither Buhari’s presidency nor our northern leaders could have the courage to see any element of hate in the war tunes constantly sounded and danced to by these warmongering southern elites the way they were quick to coin the phrase “hate speech” against us barely two years ago,” the group quipped.

Speaking further, the group said: “Having come this far, we restate our emphatic repudiation of the vilification of one ethnic and religious group or the other for whatever reason or justification and deem the targeting of the entire Fulani race for vilification, systematic dehumanisation, profiling, alienation or any action that will render them object of attack and persecution, not only immoral and illegal, but also abhorrent to our sensibilities and ordinary decency.

“Accordingly, we remind the nation that so long as the Fulani would not be allowed to enjoy their citizens’ right of living and flourishing in any part of this country including the South, no one should also expect us to allow any southerner to enjoy the same in northern Nigeria.

“We find it odd that some northern political merchants who could not rise to condemn what is happening to their kith and kins and do not deserve to be taken seriously, were busy going round in a bid to sell the conscience of the northerner to Bola Tinubu by shamelessly waging a campaign for a fraudulent shift of power to the South-West in 2019,” the group noted.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/northern-youths-issue-buhari-30-day-ultimatum-to-implement-ruga-across-nigeria/
na dia papa land, fool
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Omudia11: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
You're the fool here.
kereman1:
PDP propaganda. beleive this cooked up lie then u're fool.
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Omudia11: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Olodo, it is about literacy rate not actual number of doctors, lawyers etc a tribe has. For instance, the hausas are largely illiterate but in numbers they could have more educated people than my tribe does despite my tribe having a much higher percentage literacy rate.
KingOdart:

You think Secondary School Examination is what they use to determine level of Education ?

Which tribe have the highest numbers of professors in this country ?

Highest numbers of Lawyers ?

Highest numbers of Doctors ?

Highest numbers of lecturers, pharmacists etc?

Best institutions in Nigeria are in which region ?

When it come to handworks or works that require skills which tribe dominate?

Yoruba is the most educated tribe in Nigeria, so you can go slam your head kiss

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by KingOdart(m): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
Omudia11:
Olodo, it is about literacy rate not actual number of doctors, lawyers etc a tribe has. For instance, the hausas are largely illiterate but in numbers they could have more educated people than my tribe does despite my tribe having a much higher percentage literacy rate.

You are still the Olodo here, So literacy rate is low among Yoruba right ? and even the numbers of what i listed above is still low among Hausa
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Seepayday: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
The owners of Nigeria have spoken...Na only them waka come. What nonsense.
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by JonDon12: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
One Nigeria. I support a united Nigeria made up of the NE, NC AND NW zones. In the south republics, we will be your friendly neighbours
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by totit: 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
KingOdart:

You are still the Olodo here, So literacy rate is low among Yoruba right ? and even the numbers of what i listed above is still low among Hausa

Don't mind the " lout " of a village. Why used the north as an example ?? grin

You do well o jare cheesy
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by felaismyhero(m): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
DennisEche:
HAUSA MUMU NO BE HERE, THAT IS WHY THE FULANI'S TOOK THEIR LAND AND BECAME THEIR MASTERS
dont blame them,the same can happen to you and you people with the right psychological tools.muhammed dug a trench to bury human heads,he had sex with 9 year old(most muslims would not allow it for their child),receive revelation to marry his son's wife.ok,but who cares? he had the right manipulatory skills,and today,millions are muslims.you may not believe it: but if you think i am a man of god,and i ask you to kill your mother! and you respect,you would do it!!! abeg,na assumption o!,i no fit talk sumtin like dat o! WE DONT NEED RELIGION.
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Angrymode: 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Just like Nigeria is about 200 yrs behind some countries, majority of northern youths are about 50 yrs behind their southern counterparts.

Geez, their actions are just too daft to reason with them.

May Allah help them!
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
These guys are indeed mad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Confirms Chukkol As Acting Chairman / Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings / Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.