Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria (42785 Views)

Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning / Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests / NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Oshin56(m): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
But of fool They can stand against this, but they can't find solution to the level of poverty and illiteracy in there region.
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by okoroemeka(m): 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
I still wonder why,with the massive land mass in the north,they still want to occupy the tiny land we have in the SE/SS,if managed properly 3 northern states will provide the space for all the RUGAS they want to build,for comparison purpose the land mass of NIGER state alone will swallow the whole SE and will still have 30% empty space remaining,it's obvious that this people clamouring for cattle settlements,colony or routes have sinister and dangerous expansionist plans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by selemo: 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
AntiBalaka:
Buhari will now sit back and let the country burn.

Any terrorist act by these fulanis will not be excused and Buhari will be held responsible for any more killings.

Who will burn it? Lazy lowsy southern youths...
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by selemo: 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:
I don't know how authentic this message is but whatever it is, I'd rather say that Niger Delta have threatened Nigeria worst than this and nothing happened.
This basketmouth that is making this unguarded statement should have realized that d north itself is more divided now than any time in history. It may be public knowledge yet but we know it. The Fulanis have to the north all along but the non-fulanis have discovered and intends not to b mere followers no more. So I don't know why he's talking all over his mouth. Where is his powerbase?
But they still slavishly voted the same fulani man in power...

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Pergrace: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
Juliusmalema:
Northern youth or terrorist youths...

Sometimes when this guys speak, I only blame lugard and his adulterous girlfriend, if not we can't be cohabiting in the same estate with these people...

Na lugard, Cause all these nonsense.
He should have almagamated North, SW and Edo state together ie mid west....

Abeg remove Edo state
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Rekhina(f): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lolz
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by bosco2017: 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
olumalcolm:
Pls S/E, S/S and S/W put your differences aside and brace up for what's cmin. Be vigilant from now on. For those in the villages, make sure you form vigilante groups and watch over your women and kids, aged, farmland and if possible science your forest sef. Any unwanted visitor must roast alive. For we in the city, we full ground dey wait dem. They are already planning to start one useless operation crocodile shiit in Lagos. Which will help dem bring enough weapon into Lagos in case there is an uprising cos lagos would most likely be the first stage for protest. DON'T SLEEP.

Yorubas voted in Buhari for Buhari to deal with Igbos and get some favour but it backfired because every body is suffering now including Yorubas . All key positions given to Northerners
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by nwabueze1999(m): 2:19am On Jul 05, 2019
RUGA: Fire For Fire as Ohanaeze Replies Fulani Coalition Over 30 Days Ultimatum
 July 4, 219
By Chibuike Nwabuko
Abuja (Sundiata Post) – Ohanaeze has asked Igbos in all parts of the north to defend themselves against the backdrop of expulsion threat from fulani-dominated coalition over 30- day ultimatum.
The President General Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide, Chief John Nnia Nwodo disclosed this on Thursday in a statement while reacting to the directive by the northern coalition for the
federal government to rescind its decision on
suspension of Ruga settlement policy.
The statement reads:
My attention has been drawn to a broadcast by Abdul Azeez Suleman, speaking for a coalition of Northern Groups in which he had the audacity to give the Federal Government an ultimatum of 30 days to rescind its decision on the suspension of its RUGA settlements policy. Abdul went further to threaten the expulsion of Southerners resident in the North at the expiration of his dateline if the Federal Government does not rescind its suspension decision.
This irresponsible, unlawful and provocative outburst reminds me of the quit notice from Northern Youths two years ago.
Ohanaeze insists that the RUGA policy is an Islamization and a Fulanisation policy. It is a violation of our constitution and Supreme court decisions on the Land Use Act. It’s suspension without cancelation leaves the Federal Government still in violation of our laws.
The threat to evict law abiding Nigerians from their places of abode in Northern Nigeria is treasonable and obviously like the gun trotting herdsmen will go unnoticed by our Federally controlled law enforcement agencies.
Let Abdul, the Federal Government and others like them take notice that Ohanaeze has no objections to all Igbos in the North returning home so long as all Northerners in the East leave the East and we dismantle the Federal structure imposed on us by the military and return to Autonomous Federating Units.
The nepotism exhibited by this Federal Government, her duplicity of standards in law enforcement, her undisguised Fulanisation policy is repugnant to rule of law and good governance. We will no longer tolerate any further threats from these Northern war mongers.
After all, who should be the aggrieved under the circumstance? The millipede that has been marched is whimpering, but the person that marched it is complaining that his foot has been soiled. The South that is bearing the yoke of oppression from cattle herders are trying their best to coexist with their aggressors, yet it is the aggressors that are threatening further mayhem. This cannot be.
I call on all Igbos to be ready to defend themselves. Enough of these threats !
Chief John Nnia Nwodo
President General Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide
link
https://sundiatapost.com/2019/07/04/ruga-fire-for-fire-as-ohanaeze-replies-fulani-coalition-over-30-days-ultimatum/
front page please..

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 05, 2019
Pergrace:

Abeg remove Edo state
I done remove am
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by rummmy: 3:36am On Jul 05, 2019
olumalcolm:
Pls S/E, S/S and S/W put your differences aside and brace up for what's cmin. Be vigilant from now on. For those in the villages, make sure you form vigilante groups and watch over your women and kids, aged, farmland and if possible science your forest sef. Any unwanted visitor must roast alive. For we in the city, we full ground dey wait dem. They are already planning to start one useless operation crocodile shiit in Lagos. Which will help dem bring enough weapon into Lagos in case there is an uprising cos lagos would most likely be the first stage for protest. DON'T SLEEP.
SE/SS don't have time for SW.... you people should count us out and face your shit ...you voted In buhari so enjoy him.
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Adaibeku(f): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2019
immhotep:

They want to resolve conflict by threatening violence, blackmail and giving ultimatum grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmpz0_l9T5A&feature=youtu.be

cc Amatarasha lzaa adaibeku sarrki metaphysical QueenSekxy Bridget95 mrchineke yarimo gaskiyamagana baysol helinues

Kemicalreaction are u n tinubu wt ruga or against ruga?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2019
Adaibeku:

Kemicalreaction are u n tinubu wt ruga or against ruga?
Tinubu grin grin grin

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by olumalcolm(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2019
rummmy:
SE/SS don't have time for SW.... you people should count us out and face your shit ...you voted In buhari so enjoy him.
Why the hate, was it all S/Westerners that voted buhari? if you say you dont want S/W, no probs. When the war drum starts beating, we wuld see if one region wuld be spared. The earlier you realize we all need to come together to fight the common enemy, the better for us. angry
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by olumalcolm(m): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2019
bosco2017:

Yorubas voted in Buhari for Buhari to deal with Igbos and get some favour but it backfired because every body is suffering now including Yorubas . All key positions given to Northerners
Am sure the fools dat voted buhari are regretting it now though some are still blinded cos of party affiliation. All security apparatus is headed by a fulani or a fulani loyalist. From CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF, CHIEF OF DEFENCE STAFF IS S/W but he is a loyal dog, CHIEF OF AIR STAFF TOO IS D SAME, CHIEF OF NAVAL STAFF IS ALSO SAME. IG of police is FULANI, DSS boss is FULANI, CUSTOMS boss is a loyal bitch, IMMIGRATION same tin, CJN, NNPC has fulaani holding top positions there. Let me jst stop here so they are already holding the security of this nation with tight fist. All we have to do is join hands together and face them, for those who are ready to join the cause, all well and good and for those who are still blinded, i pray they open their eyes b4 its too late cos we will serve them accordingly. angry
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by cronsberg: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2019
I laugh when i see how southerners react to this ruga something, spewing vermin, threatening the fulani tribe, etc. You see, what you dont know is that as you are busy spewing trash here and there, the fulani are on the ground doing their thing silently, or have u seen them here replying to your hate speeches? Like it or not, government has already started allocating lands to the herdsmen to settle down, i have seen it with my own eyes in benue and taraba. So if u really are fearsome tough people like u portray here, drive along the highways and inner hinterland roads especially in the middle belt, u will surely come across a fulani ruga(settlement), face them squarly in violence lets see how it will all end. But to be here online speaking like u are rambo threatening a particular tribe up and down with empty threats that u can never fulfil makes u a classic coward. The presidency, military, intelligence, DICON, etc are all in our hand, dont push us. Ask dogon people of mali what happened to them
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by wowcatty: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
All you need to do is take a look in the mirror and the coward will be staring you in the face. Eranko lasan!
Earthquake3:

Hahaha these cowards never cease to amaze me
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by wowcatty: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
Unlike you cowhead, I know it's right time to speak up against your stance around my land. You insane opportunists will be buried with Nigeria.
Kenturkey048:
they say most time its better to keep shut...than speaking foolishly...do what you just wrote made sense to you ?
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Kenturkey048(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
wowcatty:
Unlike you cowhead, I know it's right time to speak up against your stance around my land. You insane opportunists will be buried with Nigeria.
oga bye bye...
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by wowcatty: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
Pele o sisi!
Kenturkey048:
oga bye bye...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy / 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.