Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria (42793 Views)

Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning / Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests / NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by COCKCROW: 10:39am On Jul 04, 2019
THIS IS THE RANTING OF IDIOTS. WE ARE WAITING FOR THEM. ONE THING THAT IS SURE IS THAT THEIR AND THAT OF THEIR FAMILIES ARE HIDDEN IN HELL. THEY ARE THE ONLY AGENTS OF VIOLENCE.
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by shegra58: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2019
This is the first time South East,South South and South West will speak in one voice,If these 3 Geo zone could continue to speak in one voice all these Abokis will cease to see themselves as Demi god and at the end of the day they'll bow for us

Mumu people want to force Ruga on us

Ntoor....

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2019
How did you arrive at 90%
Enough of this lies abeg
Yoruba's contribute almost 50% of revenue

FemiMaduka:
Very stupid and misguided youths! Let them do their worst! The South contributes 90% of Nigeria's revenue. What if the South too closes her seaports and oil-taps, let's see who is able to bear the heat! I think every one should join in this game of mortal brinksmanship. Nobody has the monopoly of resorting to violence as a tool!

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by totit: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2019
Omoslim26:

firstly Imo is the most educated state in nigeria infact all d eastern state apart from ebonyi occupies d top 12 list
secondly nt all yorubas voted for dis blood bastard call buhari
thirdly shun tribalism ur score for dis post is
23/100

Wrong!!! SW is the most educated region.
IMO is not a region, and I belief waec is what you are using as a yardstick for education standard, isn't that right?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Glycosunde: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2019
Is 30days not too much, y not 3 days or 1week. Mumu dey worry una, so u people r afraid that this country will soon divide n u can't stand on ur own. How is d st anybody problem. And if after this ultimatum nothing happens then I will know u guys are spinless leeches living in d shadow of ur spinless jihadist president to carry out mayhem. D o u people even think any tribe is afraid of u cowards. After d war u r propagating is over, na hunger n poverty go kill u guys las las

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2019
Hahaha, I laugh in Macedonia language, when I talk now, they will say that I am not a patriotic citizen, I pity for my family members and friends that are still trapped in that country, Nigeria is beyond redemption, anyone who still believes in Nigeria getting better should be checked into a rehab, the country is disunited, what a shame grin
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by darqly(m): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2019
Where are their faces please? We need to be able to identify the morons in public! This is why people perceive the north as just being anti-progressive. These useless groups have never come out to canvass for improved access to education or social amenities, have never spoken up about insecurity in their region, but are coming to speak about an issue they don't even understand angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by chukwuibuipob: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2019
sad dundee yweets
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by dapadawee: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2019
Nothing peaceful about the north.
= north is nothing peaceful
remove north from a map the remaining piece will be peaceful

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by AdekunleScience: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2019
ScotMisile:

As always. .. stewpidity in good English
You are actually the stupid one, for having the perception that one foreign religion is better than another.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by kleverley(m): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2019
I'm watching in HD

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Dogi1(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by ScotMisile: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2019
AdekunleScience:
You are actually the stupid one, for having the perception that one foreign religion is better than another.

Hehehehe.. foreign religion.. . laughable indeed. . I do not need to answer you... Your response has exposed your weakness. .I don't need to respond any further
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by holywind(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2019
Juliaann:
Please what's the full meaning of RUGA I have been seeing this everywhere online

Someone should help o
"Rural grazing areas"
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by edibobo: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2019
These are mad cows talking nonesense.... They should implement RUGA in their own region and leave other regions that are not interested out of their madness. We suppose not to share the same country with clowns called Northerners that don't understand what civilization is all about

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by victorDanladi: 11:14am On Jul 04, 2019
vikithor:
*singing and dancing*
I am happy
when they say
let us go for the war has begun
(huming mmmmm)

let all the south east and south south rejoice,sing and dance for the hour as come for the enemy of true conscience have started barking,biting, themselves.

how I like the daring threats from a group of aboki,to the sons of afonja the traitor.
see boldness see how the desecrate the office of a whole VP,who was busy pleasing them,who can do more than GEJ for North? and how was he paid back for?

SW enjoy your romance with the north.

Let all SE and SS gather under mango tree to see how the 30 days ultimatum will be implemented.

Dindirin lawon eleyii oooo grin

As if Atiku,Saraki and Dogara you all worship and romance are from Anambra and Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by 2mch(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2019
holywind:
"Rural grazing areas"
It’s a lie RUGA is a Fulani word for settlement or village. Lol
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Adedapo57: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

It's a only a fool that will vote and support Buhari yet castigate and reject his ruga gift...

Whether you like it or not

Ruga must be implemented in all Yoruba Muslims land
grin grin grin they deserve it afonjas be dinning with the northerners just because of their beef for igbos now una dey run abi

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by babtoundey(m): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Osinbanjo was heading the Ruga program

Your Obas had agreed to it

Your governors were carving lands out for it

Your people were defending it

Femi Adesina has been a Ruga advocate since the crisis hit Benue.

If Femi wants Ruga for Benue, it is good as saying he will want one for sw.

Case closed.

This It one of the silliest comments I have seen on this forum. This comment and that of most of you from that end lends credence to the fact that the only source of information available to you is the hatred latched video and audio recording propaganda prepared by some tribal imbeciles to create further division in the country and make you all feel like an "all-time" victims of injustice.

What more, it is hard to believe seeing some brain dead gorgons striving hard to carve Yoruba nation along religion divide. What a stupid thing to do! The fact that SW supported APC doesn't mean it will embrace and support all the policies of the present government. How do you expect meaningful growth when you frame your heart, desire and wishes, to crave the failure of the government? Your hatred for other tribe, religion or sect on the account of them being who they are and are created to be would keep yielding you the fruits of bitterness, confusion and pains.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by AdekunleScience: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2019
ScotMisile:

Hehehehe.. foreign religion.. . laughable indeed. . I do not need to answer you... Your response has exposed your weakness. .I don't need to respond any further
I don't give a damn about your response. However, majority of you so called "Igbo Christians" are religious extremists just like the Hausa-Fulani islamic extremists. The only difference is the foreign religion you prefer. That is stupidity in different shades.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by worldclass68(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

They are the only snitch in the South, the weakest link in the South and the reason a Southern Commonwealth cannot work.

Name one yoruba moslem that openly condemned RUGA?

The Alafin of Oyo (YM) openly endorsed it despite the Ooni (Yoruba Christian) rejecting it.

No any sane Yoruba man will accept RUGA.. perhaps you didn't understand the alaafin of Oyo.
Considering what happened to Ilorin, and almost happened to osogbo, I believe no any sane Yoruba will accept that, not even Tinubu for whatever reason.
As for any Yoruba Muslim who publicly rejected it,
Gani Adams did..opc leader and Yoruba Warlord, I listened to him warning all the SW state governors bout it.

So don't just exaggerate ur own opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2019
TO YOUR TENTS ALL ETHNIC GROUPS IN NIGERIA.
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by ScotMisile: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2019
AdekunleScience:
I don't give a damn about your response. However, majority of you so called "Igbo Christians" are religious extremists just like the Hausa-Fulani islamic extremists. The only difference is the foreign religion you prefer. That is stupidity in different shades.

Like I said I know where you are coming from, I understand your psyche... So, no response to such. . And you won't hear from me again. ..I only rewpore to pple who has proven to be above intellectual average.. .but, your kind?.. it's a No because there is no intellectual reasoning just talk for talking sake and defence matters.. pls, don't quote me because am never gonna respond
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by mirabel9(f): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2019
How can this one useless tribe called fulani threaten the whole nation of nigeria?

Does it mean that after the 30 days they would start off a war and win against population that they know is far more bigger than them?

Please let all the east south and west combine to clear off all this fools.

If the war begins they would be the one to cry.

Let us stand as one and face this idiots

incase this should go off.
I just want agencies in charge of missiles to send one so it can destroy the whole of the north to pieces.

The biafrans have warned you the possibilities of this missile bombing if you invade our lands again.

Do they think here is north where they can do anyhow and go free.?
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Kennethjoe929(m): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2019
I really don't know why I'm sharing country with foolish fools like Fulani's, you guys should una worst 30days is too far....we're waiting for you guys non sense.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Kennethjoe929(m): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2019
I really don't know why I'm sharing country with foolish fools like Fulani's, you guys should do una worst 30days is too far....we're waiting for you guys non sense.
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Fuckthamods: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2019
jamace:
Northern (Hausa) youths should go and read their history well. If they understand their history and how fulanis became their master in their lands, they will join the indigenous people of Nigeria in shouting ,''No to Ruga In Nigeria".

I swear i just dey pity the real hausas.. They don't deserve this, they are good people. Fulani are the devils
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by KingOdart(m): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2019
Omoslim26:

firstly Imo is the most educated state in nigeria infact all d eastern state apart from ebonyi occupies d top 12 list
secondly nt all yorubas voted for dis blood bastard call buhari
thirdly shun tribalism ur score for dis post is
23/100

You think Secondary School Examination is what they use to determine level of Education ?

Which tribe have the highest numbers of professors in this country ?

Highest numbers of Lawyers ?

Highest numbers of Doctors ?

Highest numbers of lecturers, pharmacists etc?

Best institutions in Nigeria are in which region ?

When it come to handworks or works that require skills which tribe dominate?

Yoruba is the most educated tribe in Nigeria, so you can go slam your head kiss

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by KingOdart(m): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

When will you guys stop telling stoopid lies.

The most peaceful region today in Nigeria is the South East and again, yoruba moslems are really a weak lin in the south.

Unless you are intentionally being ignorant, every southern knows that an average yoruba moslem is more loyal to his islamic religion than yoruba heritage.

The most peaceful region in Nigeria today is the south west

United Kingdom list 21 states to avoid in Nigeria but no single South west states is on the list, so you can go slam your head kiss
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by KingOdart(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2019
shegra58:
This is the first time South East,South South and South West will speak in one voice,If these 3 Geo zone could continue to speak in one voice all these Abokis will cease to see themselves as Demi god and at the end of the day they'll bow for us

Mumu people want to force Ruga on us

Ntoor....

The south are not speaking with one Voice and we will never speak with one voice

All i see on this thread are bunch of South west haters attacking South West

There was a news of herdsmen shooting in Imo but these bunch of fools are attacking south west here.

Na south west matter go kill them last
Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by Elly1(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2019
Juliusmalema:
Northern youth or terrorist youths...

Sometimes when this guys speak, I only blame lugard and his adulterous girlfriend, if not we can't be cohabiting in the same estate with these people...

Na lugard, Cause all these nonsense.

He should have almagamated North, SW and Edo state together ie mid west....

Sharap there, Igbo people, why not react to the northern youths 30 days ultimatum

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria by shegra58: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2019
KingOdart:

The south is not speaking with one Voice and we will never speak with one voice

All i see on this thread is bunch of South west haters attacking South West

There was a news of herdsmen shooting in Imo but these bunch of fools are attacking south west here.

Na south west matter go kill them last

what do you know!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article / Calabar Rail Removed Because Amaechi Did Not Assist Saraki In CCT Trial-vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.