Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,028 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (62217 Views)

Buhari Suspends Ruga Settlement Projects / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do / Buhari Suspends CJN Walter Onnoghen, Appoints Tanko Muhammed As Acting CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by banom(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tolexander:
make he come down here to dey take the 22steps ahead.

Staying outside the boxing ring to claim winner

You want him to come back here while you are praying to get visa to go where he is, is that not double standard ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Edyice: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
After referendum they can zoo Nigerians to whatever fulanization grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Chibuzoc(m): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
oluwasegun007:

I meant ipob referendum
Referendum is a process and not a policy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by nwodopetre(m): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
nigerian is a shamble

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
post=79916236:
The troublemaking IndecentStar master has reacted at last.
The same pig who described to us all on video how he used to suck his babe puna and how she always licked his smelling bleached anus.

Cownu on the beatz!

Tufiakwa!

https://www.nairaland.com/5130593/ipob-member-releases-bedroom-pictures
you need to check the clinic...you aren't ok

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Isoduwa(m): 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nasa28:
That's good...

Ruga is not what we need now. Trump is chasing illegal immigrants out of USA, but Buhari is giving free lands to the same people he once said are from MALI.

Please, who did we offend in this country?

Na God Una offended
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by winner915: 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Make Una Neva too happy oooooo.......instead make we pray more cos from what I understand, an average Fulani doesn't forget or forgive. It could take a decade or two or even several, they will be back.....they might even fuel anything else just to make Nigerians now believe ruga miagt just be the way out. Mind you, this drive by PMB no be Wetin start today oooo, it might amaze you to know it started with our independence since 1960.....their egenda will always move on as far as they are always in power, this might be actualised except we the southerners especially CHRISTIANS go back to our root. This Islamisation fight has been on since after the days of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ......
Ones upon a time, Turkey, Seria and others were all Christian countries but today you know the story, my point is it didn't happen over night, Dy keep brewing until it is well refined and then they lunch......Baba God, na only you we get, fight our battles.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
Amanew:
My Able Lord
My Saviour
Ohamadike 1 of Biafra Land
Anu ana agba egbe o na ata Nri

Ume a mere Zoo

We Love u die Sir!
Late jack had more brain than you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by madridsta007(m): 12:02am On Jul 04, 2019
Nasa28:
That's good...

Ruga is not what we need now. Trump is chasing illegal immigrants out of USA, but Buhari is giving free lands to the same people he once said are from MALI.

Nobody offended anyone in the country.
Nigerians just have a sworn affinity and kinship with hypocrisy and tribalism. That’s what is making Nigeria take one step forward and 5 steps backwards.

It is time that young people, at the very least, begin to tell themselves painful truths.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by MrSly(m): 12:10am On Jul 04, 2019
22gist14:
See Nnamdi Kanu Reaction As Buhari Suspend RUGA Implementation Across The Country

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1146471502356910080
In as much as I want Biafra. This man seems to be better at making noise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by hardbody: 12:15am On Jul 04, 2019
Sonnobax15:
This mad son of their so called biafra won't stop foolinq himself....if he qet mind well well,he should come to aso rock,buhari want to tell him somethinq..

Buhari should go and meet him if he is man with balls

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by OmoOsanyin: 12:34am On Jul 04, 2019
Nasa28:
That's good...

Evidently your 'votes' never counted.

Just a matter of time.

Alaafia
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Marxizm: 12:47am On Jul 04, 2019
jrusky:
But why are my people these much ignorant and arrogant? From some comment I have read here so are you people telling me the credit now belong to Kanu Na wah ooo.

I can even read one he-goat calling Kanu his Lord and Saviour what a shameless low life human.

Pls since this RUGA madness started can any of your bollock Kanu cows tell me one statement, interview or verbal critics Kanu has released or make But today he suddenly appeared from planet Mars to form *don* for his idiots followers.

It's a victory for Nigerians, victory for the Southern region and Middle Beltans, victory for freedom. The credit is for all peace loving and freedom fighters of common goal And not for one run away captain of army pooh.

It isn't arrogance but giving honour to the VIP Kanu that deserves the best commendation. Your problem is that you just woke up from slumber.Kanu saw this Fulanisation/Ruga plot five years ago and warned Nigerians especially Biafrans about the impending danger,but your likes were sleeping.That was why immediately their evil cattle colony/Ruga plot was unveiled, IPOB matched the description with prophecies from Kanu years ago and kicked against it first. If it were not Kanu, before you could realize it, you've ceased to exist.Today, you lots woke up and try to equate yourself with Kanu who sees more than ten years ahead of you. Shame on you!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by DEHVEHLOP(m): 1:31am On Jul 04, 2019
Marxizm:

It isn't arrogance but giving honour to the VIP Kanu that deserves the best commendation. Your problem is that you just woke up from slumber.Kanu saw this Fulanisation/Ruga plot five years ago and warned Nigerians especially Biafrans about the impending danger,but your likes were sleeping.That was why immediately their evil cattle colony/Ruga plot was unveiled, IPOB matched the description with prophecies from Kanu years ago and kicked against it first. If it were not Kanu, before you could realize it, you've ceased to exist.Today, you lots woke up and try to equate yourself with Kanu who sees more than ten years ahead of you. Shame on you!

It is finished for these pigs and idiots honestly

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by sleemomymy: 1:37am On Jul 04, 2019
PLEASE CAN SOME REMIND HIM THAT PYTHON HAS NOT STOP DANCING? HE IS JUST A SCAM.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Stewart883(m): 1:55am On Jul 04, 2019
Newbreed2018:
Did u really type this? Are degrading to the level of swines u swore never to argue?
U disappoint.

Shut da Bleep up u stupid Bleep!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Organs(m): 3:07am On Jul 04, 2019
donziggyman:
and you think buhari is not jibril right?? Well time share tell. The removal of history in Nigeria educational system is the cause of our problems. The real buhari is late gone for long. You don't need to believe but I pray we all live long to see the truth unveil itself. Sure you can't hide pregnancy forever time is coming when even the blind we know about it.

I can bet my liver you invested money in MMM. Don’t worry, Ojukwu will still rise from the grave and together with Nnamdi Kanu declare Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Nature8(m): 5:16am On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=Bridget95 post=79914572][/quote]
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? / Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria / How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.