Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (62229 Views)

Buhari Suspends Ruga Settlement Projects / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do / Buhari Suspends CJN Walter Onnoghen, Appoints Tanko Muhammed As Acting CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Caleb80: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
He came down here before as he promised, he brought the fight to the zoo. The zoo should aswell take the fight to him

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by mightyhaze: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Destined2win:
You are not sounding intelligent
cow herders are not really known for their intellect,..just cowardly violence when people are asleep

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Newbreed2018: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
post=79916236:
The troublemaking IndecentStar master has reacted at last.
The same pig who described to us all on video how he used to suck his babe puna and how she always licked his smelling bleached anus.

Cownu on the beatz!

Tufiakwa!
Did u really type this? Are degrading to the level of swines u swore never to argue?
U disappoint.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by somehow: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
The press successfully polluted the minds of people, misinterpreted the policy, hid the truth from the masses and allow fears, bigotry and ethnic sentiments prevail.

It seems the press/media make more money when herdsmen/farmers clash. It's looking so evident now.

All the same, let the states interested in it key into it and make it work well, then and then will the shame be on the faces of those who are anti-solution.

They all keep shouting "let herdsmen build ranches" as if it's that easy to own one.

It's like saying, let all traders build their own markets, most farmers inherited their lands and some leased it for as low and 10,000 per year without having to build anything on it except clear and plant, unlike ranching that you must build the ranch, provide all necessary amenities, vets and all that. If it's that easy to establish, most Nigerians would have been into the business since.

Finally, If I was a governor of any of the states, I will reserve a vast land, equip it, train and educate willing citizens interested in herding/husbandry, collect tax from them as they operate and bring economic growth to my state.

I wish there are governors who can do this within the next 1 year.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by AnanseK(m): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
We want Ruga now ! Ranches are not new to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Josewonder(m): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mumu coward that ran away when many of his foolish folk were being killed. A goat giving views about a country he never believed. His stupid tribalistic fools sill thinks somebody is talking. If he dares enter Nigeria that is the end of his stupld life.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by KingOdart(m): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
This Burukutu sipping Nyamiri ran away and he never come back, coward! cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by MikeBetty(m): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
kponkedenge:
OP dey follow Nnamdi Kanu bumper to bumper..... He copied this tweet under one minute of the original sender.
Na Faithful Follower, That Is How They Roll. U Sure Say Ohamadike No Be Nairalander?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by DateMynd44(m): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
9jabull:
The Lion of the east, Ohamadike rowed & Buhari reversed RUGA.
All hail Biafra.
shut up my friend
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
KingOdart:
This Burukutu sipping Nyamiri ran away and he never come back, coward! cheesy
Receive sense, APC floor member grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by wingmanII: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tolexander:
make he come down here to dey take the 22steps ahead.

Staying outside the boxing ring to claim winner

Thought you were sensible.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by DateMynd44(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
jy2kbeyond:

Kanu is your Savior?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Sonnobax15:
Your able lord and saviour??....GOD,Who do una??

the matter don pass play walai.
lord and savior that run away and can't die for them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by oluwaahmed: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
ednut1:
Fraudster keep kwayet. This man is working for Buhari and was let go. If not them for don extradite am

Extradite a British citizen on trumped up charges? Do u have sense at all

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by AngryNijerian: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
DEHVEHLOP:

You and fellow confused pigs and idiots, why is your moniker still reading Nigerian?

Are you now Nigerians?

Àwọn Ẹlẹ́dẹ̀ àti òpònú gbogbo...
This post really pain you o...ntoor

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Fech1986: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
U re a fool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by ChristineC: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
somehow:
The press successfully polluted the minds of people, misinterpreted the policy, hid the truth from the masses and allow fears, bigotry and ethnic sentiments prevail.

It seems the press/media make more money when herdsmen/farmers clash. It's looking so evident now.

All the same, let the states interested in it key into it and make it work well, then and then will the shame be on the faces of those who are anti-solution.

They all keep shouting "let herdsmen build ranches" as if it's that easy to own one.

It's like saying, let all traders build their own markets, most farmers inherited their lands and some leased it for as low and 10,000 per year without having to build anything on it except clear and plant, unlike ranching that you must build the ranch, provide all necessary amenities, vets and all that. If it's that easy to establish, most Nigerians would have been into the business since.

Finally, If I was a governor of any of the states, I will reserve a vast land, equip it, train and educate willing citizens interested in herding/husbandry, collect tax from them as they operate and bring economic growth to my state.

I wish there are governors who can do this within the next 1 year.
all this one na English language.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by AngryNijerian: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tolexander:

Where were you when he called Buhari Mad at that kangaroo court? Yoruba Muslim where were you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by DateMynd44(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
oluwaahmed:

Extradite a British citizen on trumped up charges? Do u have sense at all
if he's a British citizens then he should leave Naija matter alone and face his Jewish religion over there.
why is he always masturbating to Nigerian issues
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by kikake: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tolexander:

You also challenged him some years ago to come
He came.

The result?
Multiplied the number of Biafra seccessionists. ..
If he comes in again. What do you expect?

Oyibo no get too much interest in one Nigeria again ooooo!!
This is no more 1967.

Develop more sense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Organs(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
AngryNijerian:
I salute you Ohamadike. Any step they take you are always 22 steps ahead of them. Ruga gbuo ha ncha nile there

You forgot to ask your runaway, coward, Ohamadike the evidence that Buhari is "Jubril el sudani" he promised to show you and all his mumu followers over a year ago? Meanwhile i hope you know he is living off of all your donations and contributions!!! Also, Buhari did not institute RUGA, it was passed and Buhari used his executive power to suspend it, because they did not consult and socialize it widely and Nigerians in Nigeria rejected it and not your runaway leader.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by oluwaahmed: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
post=79916236:
The troublemaking IndecentStar master has reacted at last.
The same pig who described to us all on video how he used to suck his babe puna and how she always licked his smelling bleached anus.

Cownu on the beatz!

Tufiakwa!

Onye ugwu n'amaha nzu

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by chukwuibuipob: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
angry sad wetin consign d hunchback pig with Nig?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
oluwaahmed:

Onye ugwu n'amaha nzu
Onye-nzuzu bu onye-nzuzu grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
helinues:
So he still has audacity to be referring to Buhari as Jubril.

Something is wrong with this guy
and you think buhari is not jibril right?? Well time share tell. The removal of history in Nigeria educational system is the cause of our problems. The real buhari is late gone for long. You don't need to believe but I pray we all live long to see the truth unveil itself. Sure you can't hide pregnancy forever time is coming when even the blind we know about it.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by KingOdart(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
kikake:

You also challenged him some years ago to come
He came.

The result?
Multiplied the number of Biafra seccessionists. ..
If he comes in again. What do you expect?

Oyibo no get too much interest in one Nigeria again ooooo!!
This is no more 1967.

Develop more sense.

He should have stayed when they came for him but he fled like a coward that he is, even his Dog "jack" was more valuable than his followers cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by jrusky(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
But why are my people these much ignorant and arrogant? From some comment I have read here so are you people telling me the credit now belong to Kanu Na wah ooo.

I can even read one he-goat calling Kanu his Lord and Saviour what a shameless low life human.

Pls since this RUGA madness started can any of your bollock Kanu cows tell me one statement, interview or verbal critics Kanu has released or make But today he suddenly appeared from planet Mars to form *don* for his idiots followers.

It's a victory for Nigerians, victory for the Southern region and Middle Beltans, victory for freedom. The credit is for all peace loving and freedom fighters of common goal And not for one run away captain of army pooh.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by seyilabi(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

Kanu should please come to Nigeria. Buhari wants to tell him something.
grin
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

He made the first move. When they said he couldn't. He brought the fight to the zoo. Now the zoo should take the fight to him. - Art of War

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video / APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action / MC Oluomo Rolls Out Relief Package For Lagos Bus Drivers, Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.