Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (62222 Views)

Buhari Suspends Ruga Settlement Projects / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do / Buhari Suspends CJN Walter Onnoghen, Appoints Tanko Muhammed As Acting CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by victorazyvictor(m): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Buhari na Mumu.

Thats good
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by kikake: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
post=79916236:
The troublemaking IndecentStar master has reacted at last.
The same pig who described to us all on video how he used to suck his babe puna and how she always licked his smelling bleached anus.

Cownu on the beatz!

Tufiakwa!

Iberibe.

Has any body ever complained to you that Nnamdi Kanu defrauded him/her?

You are the fraudster parasite who lives on what comes from other people's lands in the name of one Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by foolbuster: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
post=79916236:
The troublemaking IndecentStar master has reacted at last.
The same pig who described to us all on video how he used to suck his babe puna and how she always licked his smelling bleached anus.

Cownu on the beatz!

Tufiakwa!

Ewu gambia. Fulani ass licker. Tueh!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Alejobs: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
Can we pray our way to security as a nation or we need serous overhaul of our security architecture?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by bendike: 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
helinues:
So he still has audacity to be referring to Buhari as Jubril.

Something is wrong with this guy
Lolzz grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Belawy(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ipob from hidden

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Juliusmalema:
Is this guy kanu still alive...

Nwoke nuchaa ogu, nwanyi enweru akuko...

Ee nkuzi ka dị ndụ. Hakika nudist har yanzu yana da rai grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tolexander:
make he come down here to dey take the 22steps ahead.

Staying outside the boxing ring to claim winner

He has made a name, the whole world is secretly securing him if not he would have been arrested.
Make a name for yourself before typing trash.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by oluwasegun007(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Chibuzoc:

Buhari saw the twitt and suspended Ruga

I meant ipob referendum
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Lovelyn451(f): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Jubril the cabal..lmao
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by erimmy(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
post=79916282:

Hahahahaha cheesy grin wink
Let him know!

Hahahahaha grin cheesy
We don laugh tire for area!

Na only mouth Cownu get!
Coward!!
I pray that your life be governed the same way Buhari is governing this country. Hypocrite.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
Noel1:

Ee nkuzi ka dị ndụ. Hakika nudist har yanzu yana da rai grin
Is this igbo or kiswahili??
Read, rephrase and correct.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Oovi5(f): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Amanew:
My Able Lord My Saviour Ohamadike 1 of Biafra Land Anu ana agba egbe o na ata Nri
Ume a mere Zoo
We Love u die Sir!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Is this igbo or kiswahili??

Read, rephrase and correct.

My invented Igbo grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by dreu2fine(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
pls don b in arush to celibrate bcus de renaming it to catle ranch not ruga
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Summer7: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Please stay alert people of dignity who want to see Nigeria ahead of other nations. Do not put down your guide as we are not out of the woods yet. Watch out for another ploy in the offing .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Chinonye02: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tolexander:

Oga pack well joor.
If him no come oya make u go hug transformer naaah...mkpi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Krak(m): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
9jabull:
The Lion of the east, Ohamadike rowed & Buhari reversed RUGA.
All hail Biafra.

roared
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Summer7: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bad bad leadership is really want is killing this highly tribal country. A policy that must favour one part over the others will always taking one step forward two steps backyards.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by D1zion: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Why are you still in hiding,mumu,is that how revolutionary fighters fight.? They run & leave their subjects to fight & get killed while the oga is traveling with his wife on vocation. Fool,you're a shame to that your so called biafrans who are still looking up to you as a semi god.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Starhearts: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Make him and his group come down naa
Make Soldier's chop dere end
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tolexander:

E pain am too much
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Elly1(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
AngryNijerian:
I salute you Ohamadike. Any step they take you are always 22 steps ahead of them. Ruga gbuo ha ncha nile there

Hahaha,so this man is your hero?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by ikechu1: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
jrusky:
But why are my people these much ignorant and arrogant? From some comment I have read here so are you people telling me the credit now belong to Kanu Na wah ooo.

I can even read one he-goat calling Kanu his Lord and Saviour what a shameless low life human.

Pls since this RUGA madness started can any of your bollock Kanu cows tell me one statement, interview or verbal critics Kanu has released or make But today he suddenly appeared from planet Mars to form *don* for his idiots followers.

It's a victory for Nigerians, victory for the Southern region and Middle Beltans, victory for freedom. The credit is for all peace loving and freedom fighters of common goal And not for one run away captain of army pooh.

grin grin

See someone trying to decieve himself. Nnamdi Kanu warned about the fulani invasion and plans since 2014. When you pigs were still sai bubu like zombies he screeched loud what Buhari plans were only to insulted continuously and accusing him of "hate". Ironically, everything he said occurred and you're ass is asking why didn't he speak up when Buhari was displaying what he warned everyone on since 2014. Why the Bleep should he when it took you animals 5 years to see what he saw. That man is a billion times smarter than y'all.

I know it hurts but he has every right to tell you and other zoo animals "I TOLD YOU SO" and also congratulate his followers for listening to him since he said it thus, were able resist it before the rest of una pulled your heads out of your asses

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by ClearFlair: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
These guys are dumb
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by JubrilBuhari: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
Thanks bro.
Don't mind Abdul Jubril al Sudani and his fellow terrorists.
Their plan has failed already!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by texas1990(m): 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tolexander:

dont mind the Ediot and his so called mumu followers, zoobiafra my foot.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by GuestLog: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tolexander:

He has proved himself and cleared his name. Give him credence atleast.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by EdenH: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
AngryNijerian:
I salute you Ohamadike. Any step they take you are always 22 steps ahead of them. Ruga gbuo ha ncha nile there
maka chi. Nwanna Chukwu gozie gi

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by alexola20(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha / Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.