Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (62225 Views)

Buhari Suspends Ruga Settlement Projects / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do / Buhari Suspends CJN Walter Onnoghen, Appoints Tanko Muhammed As Acting CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by citadels(f): 5:24am On Jul 04, 2019
Nasa28:
That's good...

Ruga is not what we need now. Trump is chasing illegal immigrants out of USA, but Buhari is giving free lands to the same people he once said are from MALI.

Please, who did we offend in thlis country?
ur ancestors. Hahahaha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by franudi: 5:39am On Jul 04, 2019
Tolexander:
make he come down here to dey take the 22steps ahead.

Staying outside the boxing ring to claim winner
You can't do quarter of what he has done.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by franudi: 5:40am On Jul 04, 2019
Jaycarnes01:
See who's talking
The person is making sense.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Tolexander: 5:45am On Jul 04, 2019
franudi:
You can't do quarter of what he has done.
i can’t do it at all, let alone quarter.
I don’t do stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by oluwasegun007(m): 6:15am On Jul 04, 2019
Chibuzoc:

Referendum is a process and not a policy

Process or policy, he should visit buhari and say it to his face..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Unrated900(m): 6:21am On Jul 04, 2019
AngryNijerian:
I salute you Ohamadike. Any step they take you are always 22 steps ahead of them. Ruga gbuo ha ncha nile there

Continue with your leader given orders to his slaves in diaspora.

A leader that can’t show face.

You are still a threat to the peace of Nigerians further more you are a terrorist organization.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Unrated900(m): 6:23am On Jul 04, 2019
Godisreal:

He has made a name, the whole world is secretly securing him if not he would have been arrested.
Make a name for yourself before typing trash.

You are the one typing trash

How would a leader be given orders to his slaves in another country

I wonder when the IGBOS will be wise

With your little few states you wanna be freed

You are declare a terrorist organization by the government.

Fools
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Chibuzoc(m): 6:25am On Jul 04, 2019
oluwasegun007:

Process or policy, he should visit buhari and say it to his face..
Maybe you were not in Nigeria when he told the chief judge in Abuja to tell buhari that he is mad

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by executive12: 6:26am On Jul 04, 2019
Yep. We need to hold a referendum in Nigeria, on whether we really want to stay together or separate.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Kahujadekadura: 6:29am On Jul 04, 2019
Unrated900:

Fools
Has he been to Nig bf?
If yes, what is then ur point

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by fx45(m): 6:54am On Jul 04, 2019
ednut1:
Fraudster keep kwayet. This man is working for Buhari and was let go. If not them for don extradite am
What exactly is he doing for Buhari? You have any idea what his job responsibilities could be?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Nasa28(m): 7:10am On Jul 04, 2019
citadels:
ur ancestors. Hahahaha

Hahahahaha.... Pls, tell them we're really sorry ooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Nasa28(m): 7:11am On Jul 04, 2019
madridsta007:

Nobody offended anyone in the country.
Nigerians just have a sworn affinity and kinship with hypocrisy and tribalism. That’s what is making Nigeria take one step forward and 5 steps backwards.

It is time that young people, at the very least, begin to tell themselves painful truths.

Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Sonofthunder9(m): 7:12am On Jul 04, 2019
post=79916236:
The troublemaking IndecentStar master has reacted at last.
The same pig who described to us all on video how he used to suck his babe puna and how she always licked his smelling bleached anus.

Cownu on the beatz!

Tufiakwa!

https://www.nairaland.com/5130593/ipob-member-releases-bedroom-pictures
How much d u charge to grill rat �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Nasa28(m): 7:12am On Jul 04, 2019
Isoduwa:

Na God Una offended

Hahahaha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by bigiyaro(m): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2019
Nasa28:
That's good...

Ruga is not what we need now. Trump is chasing illegal immigrants out of USA, but Buhari is giving free lands to the same people he once said are from MALI.

Please, who did we offend in this country?
hmmmm, my brother, am beginning to suspect that lugard and the queen used Nigeria's pant o, if not which king country b dis?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by citadels(f): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2019
Nasa28:

Hahahahaha.... Pls, tell them we're really sorry ooo
I shall grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by kingzizzy: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2019
helinues:
So he still has audacity to be referring to Buhari as Jubril.

Something is wrong with this guy

If you know what the average person in the East refers Buhari to you will know that 'Jubril' is even a good thing

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by kingzizzy: 8:32am On Jul 04, 2019
D1zion:
Why are you still in hiding,mumu,is that how revolutionary fighters fight.? They run & leave their subjects to fight & get killed while the oga is traveling with his wife on vocation. Fool,you're a shame to that your so called biafrans who are still looking up to you as a semi god.

Unfortunately for people like you, the Biafrans know the truth. They know that there was no fight, only a protest for referendum. They know that your federal government illegally used the military to try and crush the voice of unarmed people.

All the armed gangs in Nigeria that are killing, raping and kidnapping people, it is unarmed IPOB that your government is sending Army to go and attack

Very foolish government

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by jrusky(m): 8:36am On Jul 04, 2019
Marxizm:

[s]
It isn't arrogance but giving honour to the VIP Kanu that deserves the best commendation. Your problem is that you just woke up from slumber.Kanu saw this Fulanisation/Ruga plot five years ago and warned Nigerians especially Biafrans about the impending danger,but your likes were sleeping.That was why immediately their evil cattle colony/Ruga plot was unveiled, IPOB matched the description with prophecies from Kanu years ago and kicked against it first. If it were not Kanu, before you could realize it, you've ceased to exist.Today, you lots woke up and try to equate yourself with Kanu who sees more than ten years ahead of you. Shame on you! [/s]

Thrash thrash thrash!!! Pooh pooh pooh!!! Nonsense Nonsense Nonsense!!! Shame on you that despite your claimed education you can not understand a simple comprehension and understand what the body contain and the message it's passing across shame on you bro.

Now let me educate you a little before heading to my office. The prophesy as per Fulani jihadist came up in 2009 by a certain prophet from SW and it was buttressed again when Jonathan took over from late Yardua another prophet from Ondo state side dropped same prophesy and Tinubu and his gang stood against the man up till now noone heard about the man again. Bro I will go to my achive and try to dig all these facts out because I have them in my achive library, bro in things like these don't dare me information both secret and open ones is water I drink because of days like this so it was not Kanu that first predicted Fula bastards killers ok.

You said shame on me for not glorifying a failure and power hungry called Kanu bah You are the one that has no shame calling a fellow mortal man you Lord and Saviour bro you got no shame. You are the one coming here insulting every tribe calling them slaves but you that is not a slave now calling Kanu your Lord and Saviour bro you are finished.

I did not disputed it that Kanu predicted it as well but RUGA is what I'm talking about and I asked your folks to provide any evidence you have where kanu mentioned *RUGA* and criticized it and give me reason why he should now be the one to take glory You know your problem? Though you have sense but hate and tribalism as killed your senses thereby making you think and talk upside down. Work on your brain ok.

Moreso RUGA victory is for freedom fighter Nigerians and not for Kanu because he never in anyway participated in defeating the new brand demon.

If you are not pls and want to talk more drop your thrash I will be back later to over-feed you and shut you off here ok.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by somehow: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2019
Only meant for those with rich mental capacity.
ChristineC:
all this one na English language.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by ChristineC: 8:59am On Jul 04, 2019
somehow:
Only meant for those with rich mental capacity.
take that rich mental capacity of yours and settle your herdsmen in your vast northern landmass grin grin grin
Leave the others alone, nobody wants to be rich. Is it by force to have rich mental capacity?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Yyeske(m): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2019
Unrated900:

Fools
Point of correction please, not IGBOS but IPOB members and sympathizers. IGBOS are not bothered with their silly ideology and he is not a god to them but his followers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by somehow: 10:30am On Jul 04, 2019
ChristineC:
take that rich mental capacity of yours and settle your herdsmen in your vast northern landmass grin grin grin
Leave the others alone, nobody wants to be rich. Is it by force to have rich mental capacity?

I am more southerner and christian than you can ever be. I don't label people hastily because wisdom is against such.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by ChristineC: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2019
somehow:

I am more southerner and christian than you can ever be. I don't label people hastily because wisdom is against such.
then settle them on your family inheritance, dear southern christian; and make we hear more important gist.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Mosco100(m): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2019
Tolexander:
make he come down here to dey take the 22steps ahead.

Staying outside the boxing ring to claim winner
Is Nigeria a boxing ring?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by somehow: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
Please I only discuss with people who are objective and constructive in their view. I don't do pettiness.

ChristineC:
then settle them on your family inheritance, dear southern christian; and make we hear more important gist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by kingzizzy: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
Unrated900:

One Nigeria is not by force. Even if it 1 tiny state they have, let them go their way. Unless you Nigerians cannot do without them

Fools

The Nigerian government is not as important as the government of America, Canada and Germany, all of which dont take Kanu as a terrorist and let him visit their country. Look at Kanu in America and you are cracking your head over who the shithole Nigerian government declares a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by ChristineC: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
somehow:
Please I only discuss with people who are objective and constructive in their view. I don't do pettiness.

this isn't even a discussion. the southern community has been emphatic about this not being up for debate. NO means NO! keep deceiving your northern self.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Nasa28(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=bigiyaro post=79924876]hmmmm, my brother, am beginning to suspect that lugard and the queen used Nigeria's pant o, if not which king country b dis?[/quote
] grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 05, 2019
Organs:

I can bet my liver you invested money in MMM. Don’t worry, Ojukwu will still rise from the grave and together with Nnamdi Kanu declare Biafra.
you see this post right? Don't worry internet doesn't forget. I will remind you this when the time comes. I pray we live together to witness the day.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA by nkwuocha: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2019
Sonofthunder9:

How much d u charge to grill rat �

grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha / Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video / APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.