Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Lesbian Blows Hot After She Catches Her Partner Cheating On Her With Man (photo+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbian Blows Hot After She Catches Her Partner Cheating On Her With Man (photo+ (2274 Views)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbian Blows Hot After She Catches Her Partner Cheating On Her With Man (photo+ by Jean242(f): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Don’t know how true this is, and couldn’t ascertain since they spoke in Ghana, but according to a source, the lady in ash in the video received it hot from her alleged lesbian partner for allegedly cheating with a man!

LESBIAN BLOG HOT AS SHE CAUGHT HER PARTNER CHEATING WITH A MAN
Re: Lesbian Blows Hot After She Catches Her Partner Cheating On Her With Man (photo+ by donbachi(m): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
If e no be priick,e no fit be priick.
Re: Lesbian Blows Hot After She Catches Her Partner Cheating On Her With Man (photo+ by reyscrub(m): 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
Jean242:

Don’t know how true this is, and couldn’t ascertain since they spoke in Ghana, but according to a source, the lady in ash in the video received it hot from her alleged lesbian partner for allegedly cheating with a man!

LESBIAN BLOG HOT AS SHE CAUGHT HER PARTNER CHEATING WITH A MAN

Where is the video now
Re: Lesbian Blows Hot After She Catches Her Partner Cheating On Her With Man (photo+ by Wayne4uall(m): 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
iPhone 8 for sale all accessories new.. Bat3 health 100 health status 100% it can use any sim card... Neatness 10/10 price 150k 08065095308 for pix

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady? / See What A Lady Sent To Me When I Couldn't Give Her Money. / I Have A Girl I Can Marry But These sensitive factors Stand Between Our Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.