Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

See What A Lady Sent To Me When I Couldn't Give Her Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Sent To Me When I Couldn't Give Her Money. (2255 Views)

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Lady Sent To Me When I Couldn't Give Her Money. by fvck(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
Now sometimes when some people ask you for money you are readily available to give, but when you've got alot of projects running at hand,then your hand can be a bit tight, because you rather complete an investment at hand and move to the next financial phase of your life or else giving people money up and down will make it slow.

Now below is a message a girl sent to me after much request for money.

The chat shows 2019 because na now I opened it
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me When I Couldn't Give Her Money. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
undecided
I don't get it?
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me When I Couldn't Give Her Money. by koffos(m): 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chocolatte01:
undecided
I don't get it?
should I stop trolling you?
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me When I Couldn't Give Her Money. by Sammy07: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
2019?? undecided

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me When I Couldn't Give Her Money. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
cool

koffos:
should I stop trolling you?
you're a nonentity... I don't mind your display of pure idiocy. tongue
I've given you my attention now. Next time you gonna have to work hard...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me When I Couldn't Give Her Money. by fvck(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chocolatte01:
undecided

I don't get it?

I couldn't give her and then she thanked me for it

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me When I Couldn't Give Her Money. by koffos(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chocolatte01:
cool

you're a nonentity... I don't mind your display of pure idiocy. tongue
I've given you my attention now. Next time you gonna have to work hard...
.. genuinely would have stopped trolling. you if you had just said.

yes baby .. bring that ďick of your and pour your cum on my face
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me When I Couldn't Give Her Money. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
smiley
fvck:

I couldn't give her and then she thanked me for it
she's nice...

(1) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me / What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? / Is She Really In Love With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.