Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,162 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

I Need Help And Am So Serious . Don't Ignore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help And Am So Serious . Don't Ignore (931 Views)

I'm In Trouble! My Wife Brought Home An House Help And She Is My Mistress / I Need Your Advice. Please Don't Ignore! / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help And Am So Serious . Don't Ignore by MasonKendall(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
First of all am 17 No girlfriend and I've never F"""ked my entire life. Not that f"""ing my problem.

My problem is that I have never felt loved in my entire life and it irritates me.

I grew up alone staying my grandpa (may his soul rest in peace) it felt really terrible cos I never had the chance to be a child and am really freaked out when I see kid playing and shouting around And I just order them to get a seat(currently am staying with my aunt she has 2 kids) all my life my mom wasn't there neither was my dad. My mom and dad were never married and I was the result of a one night pleasure they had .

My dad is Dead and my mom married to another man who I don't even know him well but I try to act cool whenever am around them . my mom doesn't care if am alive but she wants me to go to school get a degree and all that stuff but I don't really buy into that. She doesn't care a bit cos if she does she would be telling things that I should hear directly from her and not from other people.

At first during 2008or 09 when she got married I thought I'll have a family and be able to brag about it in school just like my mates but no she left me for her husband forgetting about me . I always stayed for months without seeing or hearing from her as if she didn't exist.

With tears in my eyes I wish I could turn back time and stop my irresponsible parents from having an affair that led to a child they couldn't take care of.

Why am posting this is because I don't want the world to have irresponsible parents like mine . #ALWAYSSTAYSTRONG

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help And Am So Serious . Don't Ignore by swiz123(m): 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
Considering your first Paragraph, I think you need to heed to your last paragraph.

Stay strong, and let your ordeals motivate you

1 Like

Re: I Need Help And Am So Serious . Don't Ignore by lilianofentse(f): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
I find your story a little hard to believe. Although I know the usuals

Re: I Need Help And Am So Serious . Don't Ignore by Pubichairs(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
undecided from ur first paragraph I think say Toto be ur problem
are u sure ur step dad knows anything about u..
ur mom have a lot to answer, she's hiding de truth from him
Re: I Need Help And Am So Serious . Don't Ignore by Aidejay(m): 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
In d voice of Chi gurl
Issa lie
Not believe able
Re: I Need Help And Am So Serious . Don't Ignore by MasonKendall(m): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
lilianofentse:
do you want year to year info?
Re: I Need Help And Am So Serious . Don't Ignore by MasonKendall(m): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Pubichairs:

Nah ain't interested . Step dad knows me but almost nothing about me. the truth is I don't even know myself
Re: I Need Help And Am So Serious . Don't Ignore by MasonKendall(m): 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
lilianofentse:
I can hook you up with my mom on fb just beat around the bush with her and you'll see. I don't know but I heard that she contested councilor elections in her community (marital)
Re: I Need Help And Am So Serious . Don't Ignore by MasonKendall(m): 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Pubichairs:

I don't even have a picture of my mom and i. And this is one of the reasons I don't keep pictures Even of my best buddies, cos for me memories are mad in your heart
Re: I Need Help And Am So Serious . Don't Ignore by lilianofentse(f): 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
MasonKendall:
I can hook you up with my mom on fb just beat around the bush with her and you'll see. I don't know but I heard that she contested councilor elections in her community (marital)
ok. I'll pm you
Re: I Need Help And Am So Serious . Don't Ignore by Offpoint: 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
Two stories in one book, first story has nothing to do with the 2nd and the 2nd has nothing to do with first story.
Re: I Need Help And Am So Serious . Don't Ignore by MasonKendall(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
lilianofentse:
ok. I'll pm you
no am using my buddy's gmail
Re: I Need Help And Am So Serious . Don't Ignore by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:24am On Jul 04, 2019
Bro, if you can, get counseling, find someone to talk to so you can let go of all the bitterness that your upbringing put in your heart.... Focus on YOU, and cherish what you have and/or who you are today, without expecting anything from anyone. There are many people who could love you today, but your heart is so damaged by what has happened to you in the past, let alone how negatively you view yourself, that you couldn't let anyone in (to love you).

Always remember that you are intelligent, healthy, with a functioning brain, able bodied thus the sky is the limit for you... And you instead should be proud of who you became and what is in store for the future. Only YOU can make it a bright future.

Love will come in due time, just try to stay positive and focus on being a great person.
Re: I Need Help And Am So Serious . Don't Ignore by kingxsamz(m): 1:04am On Jul 04, 2019
If not for your second paragraph you would have received a lot of bashings...
Re: I Need Help And Am So Serious . Don't Ignore by ogb5(m): 2:29am On Jul 04, 2019
Everybody have their own problems.

Your mum has her problems and she must have reasoned that moving with you to her husband's house was not going to help her case.

You should actually blame your father and your current step father more for the alienation that you feel.

Your father could have married your mum and given you a home, but he did not. Your step have could have told your mum to bring you home, but refused to do that. He is the head of the home and your mum cannot take your to his house without his consent.

Just focus on developing yourself and being a man who can take care of himself.
Go to school get a degree and live your life. Life can be difficult a times when you do not have a father figure to look up to. But you can come out fine if you decide to be level headed and plan your life well.
Re: I Need Help And Am So Serious . Don't Ignore by Pubichairs(m): 6:36am On Jul 04, 2019
MasonKendall:
Nah ain't interested . Step dad knows me but almost nothing about me. the truth is I don't even know myself

my point from de second statement, so ur mom needs to tell him about her past

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For My Neighbors To Steal My Internet From Me? / The Box. Nothing But The Title Men / Why Are You Still Keeping Your Ex's Contact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.