Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. (1613 Views)

Where Are My Yoruba Speaking Nairalanders? Come In Let's Have A Talk. / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? / My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 04, 2019
Good day.
I'm an undergraduate but currently at home on holiday. Home has been so boring since I came back from school and I'm the 'I don't like going out' type. I'm an introvert but please don't get me wrong, I'm not a shy person. I don't know how to make friends. I don't also like visiting people. I'm always indoor.

I don't know if these things are normal. I'm always happy when people at home start going or preparing to go out, I don't know why, but it gives me joy seeing them go out.

I don't know if there's someone like me out there. It's not that I don't like talkig to people, I talk when I see someone to talk or play with. But at the same time, I can be with you for hours without feeling like talking to you, so if you decide to stay at home with me sometimes, you just get bored by my silence.
I'm a very funny and jovial person. But I don't know why the feeling of being alone is wired into my system.

Is there someone else out there who feels the same way I do?

1 Like

Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by dulux07(m): 7:09am On Jul 04, 2019
It's normal as an introvert. I feel same way too
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by donbachi(m): 7:26am On Jul 04, 2019
U ain't no introvert,but a saddist.

1 Like

Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by babyfaceafrica: 7:35am On Jul 04, 2019
donbachi:
will u shush it!!

8 Likes

Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by babyfaceafrica: 7:37am On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 04, 2019
donbachi:
May God help you.
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by donbachi(m): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2019
Carotid:
May God help you.
u too
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by LongD(m): 12:48am On Jul 05, 2019
Carotid:
Good day.
I'm an undergraduate but currently at home on holiday. Home has been so boring since I came back from school and I'm the 'I don't like going out' type. I'm an introvert but please don't get me wrong, I'm not a shy person. I don't know how to make friends. I don't also like visiting people. I'm always indoor.

I don't know if these things are normal. I'm always happy when people at home start going or preparing to go out, I don't know why, but it gives me joy seeing them go out.

I don't know if there's someone like me out there. It's not that I don't like talkig to people, I talk when I see someone to talk or play with. But at the same time, I can be with you for hours without feeling like talking to you, so if you decide to stay at home with me sometimes, you just get bored by my silence.
I'm a very funny and jovial person. But I don't know why the feeling of being alone is wired into my system.

You are just like me
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by natsuDragneel: 1:21am On Jul 05, 2019
Carotid:
Good day.

Do you also feel social media is uninteresting and overrated and you'd rather use your subscription for something else??

Do you hate small talks and would prefer people just go straight to the point??

Don't worry bro, we're together
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
donbachi:

Illiteracy is bad. There's no such thing as saddist. And why would u refer the person as a sadist? Go to school so u can learn what sadist stands for
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
donbachi:

Illiteracy is bad. There's no such thing as saddist. And why would u refer the person as a sadist? Go to school so u can learn what sadist stands for
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by Soren4(m): 12:00am On Aug 23, 2019
natsuDragneel:

Do you also feel social media is uninteresting and overrated and you'd rather use your subscription for something else??

Do you hate small talks and would prefer people just go straight to the point??

Don't worry bro, we're together

You are indirectly talking about me
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by olorire24(m): 12:28am On Aug 23, 2019
hmmm...thank God am not the only one who feels this way!

1 Like

Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by tunjilee003: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
i share same attribute with you ,i don't socialize atimes i do think negatively whenever I'm lonely..... TBH, loneliness is not a friend

1 Like

Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by MaxiMind(m): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
Same both, it occurs to me that must of the peeps are introvert. Then how did we because friend�
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
Carotid:
Good day.

I'm 34 years old and I'm like that.
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by lincsnuel: 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
Sometimes, I would plan to go out, say, to an event or to visit someone. I'd take my bath, prepare and when I'm done, I just don't feel like going again. I can count the number of weddings I've attended cos I'm not a fan of social events. This was a major reason why I broke up with me ex, cos she was trying to change me to who I am not (don't know why women do that)

It's not shyness but people misunderstand it as being shy. I just like being left all alone to my thoughts.

And I also feel happy when my roommates start parking to go home after exams, I make sure I'm the last to leave so I can enjoy the serenity.

The only problem I have is; I have a hyper active imagination and when I'm lonely at night, my brain starts creating very scary imaginations that are way tooo scary for me.

I also have phobia for thunder storms.
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by Topelistic(f): 9:43am On Aug 24, 2019
I guess am worst
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by finalboss(m): 11:29am On Aug 24, 2019
lincsnuel:
Sometimes, I would plan to go out, say, to an event or to visit someone. I'd take my bath, prepare and when I'm done, I just don't feel like going again. I can count the number of weddings I've attended cos I'm not a fan of social events. This was a major reason why I broke up with me ex, cos she was trying to change me to who I am not (don't know why women do that)

It's not shyness but people misunderstand it as being shy. I just like being left all alone to my thoughts.

And I also feel happy when my roommates start parking to go home after exams, I make sure I'm the last to leave so I can enjoy the serenity.

The only problem I have is; I have a hyper active imagination and when I'm lonely at night, my brain starts creating very scary imaginations that are way tooo scary for me.

i also have phobia for thunder storms .
Same here angry
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 1:16am On May 17, 2020
Carotid! What's keeping you awake?
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 1:25am On May 17, 2020
You're not alone. I'm very much like you and I believe it's absolutely normal to be an introvert.
Carotid:
Good day.

Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by Gentle0wavez: 6:15am On May 17, 2020
jesuu, so we plenty for this world.
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by Goddys(m): 7:21am On May 17, 2020
I am the mysterious introvert. Always on my own. Very confident and bold yet extremely taciturn until there's a need to be vocal.

My presence intimidates my neighbours and cause everyone to comport themselves.

I earn every bit of respect and value I have through this wonderful trait.

When someone charges at me, I keep mute, ruminate over the whole issue before I unleash my arsenals which are always mean and unemotional.

All the same, I can't trade anything ever for the peace of my mind.

Being an introvert is a great strength. I see through the façade of people easily

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About About French White People From France? / Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? / If You Notice These 3 Things – Then She's Already Crushing On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.