Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? (1610 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by Bekeey: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Please pardon my grammatical errors.

All started June last year, I mate this girl online, Facebook precisely. We started chatting and talking, video calls each other. I spents 1hour on calls with her.
I stays in Abuja whilst she stays in Nsukka where she schools. For all this while, distance couldn't allow us to meet one on one. We so much fell in love with each other, I mean deep one. We must hear each others voice at least twice a day.

I am graduate, still single and searching managing my self, can afford 3² mills a day, for those that can understand. And by 6th of this January 2020, she will be in her final year at University of Nigeria Nsukka.

She is a pretty girl and my speck in a woman, fair in complexion, average height

To cut the story short, I returned for Christmas, we are both Anambrans. I bought her a gown worth of 7k, heigh hill shoes 7k and 5k handbag making it total of 19k.

When I called her that I am back, she was very excited on phone and I told her that I am coming to see her the next day she fell more deep excited. To cut it short like I said, we finally met and both happy to see each othe.

So, we fixed a date she will visit me, that's three days after. She came and I gave her the goodies I bought for her, behold much excitement from her. She paused and said I should excuse her to test it. I was like, excuse you? She pecked me and said sorry yes. I excused her and later came in, I was happy as if I took her measurement before getting all those stuffs for her. Behold she still ask me out from the room when she wanted to remove it.

Cutting the story short, after all the excitement, I started giving her the sines of wonders, if you know you know. We kissed romanced deeply, I can testify, she is very good in that, I mean very good, I said to my self """this one Ochanja Market is like this, na only God knows how the Main Market will look like""" at last she declined me not to touch both up and down points.

My point now is, I found out via her stomach that she is a single mother probably a nursing mother. I was pressurising to see if she will tell me and asking her how her past relationship was like but she kept telling me it was a terrible one, heartbroken this and that. As I am writing this, she have not told me something related having a child outside marriage, I love her so much planning to have future with her but each time I remembers that, it always weakens me emotionally.

Please what do I do as I can't imagining my self getting married to a single mother, and am just 34 whilst she is 26. And she has that wife qualities and pretty.

Please advise!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
People makes mistake sometimes in life so if you seen she can work for you then go for her goodluck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by kestolove95(m): 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
It makes guys think dey are eating left over food nd I support dem

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by gunners160(m): 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
t
kestolove95:
are u a virgin? do u accept money or any material things from guys before sex? the answer is yes so you are not also a left over.
now back to d mata on ground. I dnt advice guys to get married to a bae that has a child but at the same time I belief there is an exemption to everything and this ur bae seems to b d exemption. Yes, knowing she is a single moda really hurts but try and look at the bright side to r personality; does she really meets what u want in a woman? if yes, go on wit d rlshp and let r know the child should never come between u. Talk to her that the child will always b carted for but won't stay with u once u are married
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by Quality20(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
if she isn't an indecent star ,no probs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by olabrinks(f): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
If you can’t see yourself marrying a single mother then leave this girl alone. When all this shakara of love ends, you’ll always feel like you settled with her and it will start showing in your behaviour. Just let her be. When it comes to single mothers, you have to love them wholeheartedly, regardless of their child/children. You’re already having doubts which will only strengthen into regret. Please do yourself a favour.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by donbachi(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
Most men married the wrong women today,because of "Wetin people go talk"...society dis and dat..my guy make dem talk na dem get dia mouth...if u feel comfortable or sees her as a compatible fellow,dat perfect crouch.don't hesitate...na pikin she born and na so she go born ur own for u also...I am not there with u,but I just feel ur joy where I am right now...marry her and share in each others joy.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by Bekeey: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
kestolove95:

Yes, you understand the feelings
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by Goodgod213: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
The man way fukk her before will still fukk her again

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
Most single mother are very promiscuous . The child she had out of wedlock is an ample evidence. So free the lady before you end up piling more frustration on yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by Bekeey: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
Goodgod213:
The man way fukk her before will still fukk her again

The way things are now to her, I doubt

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by Ay04z(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lol. Look. Before u leep. Keep her as a side chick. Question. Her untill she open. Up. And if she did. If she is a good woman. Marry her. And if not. Quit. There is plenty love. To go round. Look for another. One.
Abi u no fine. Ni. Or get money. ?
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by olabrinks(f): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
And women that have multiple abortions are what? How many women in Nigeria can vouch that they’ve never aborted? So because there’s living proof that she’s had sex, she’s automatically promiscuous. Nice logic.
Sirvingeo:
Most single mother are very promiscuous . The child she had out of wedlock is an ample evidence. So free the lady before you end up piling more frustration on yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
olabrinks:
And women that have multiple abortions are what? How many women in Nigeria can vouch that they’ve never aborted? So because there’s living proof that she’s had sex, she’s automatically promiscuous. Nice logic.
At least the ones that aborted their is no evidence. Nah who them catch be thief nah.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
donbachi:
Most men married the wrong women today,because of "Wetin people go talk"...society dis and dat..my guy make dem talk na dem get dia mouth...if u feel comfortable or sees her as a compatible fellow,dat perfect crouch.don't hesitate...na pikin she born and na so she go born ur own for u also...I am not there with u,but I just feel ur joy where I am right now...marry her and share in each others joy.
A lot of men have lost great women in their lives and ended up with wrong ladies because of petty phenomenon like:
1) their friends tell them they had once slept with the girl they are currently into .
2) she said she was a virgin but didn't bleed(as if all virgins bleed when they are deflowered)...

Other petty things like " leftovers"

The sad thing is that they don't ask questions,most will have some assumptions about you or hear a rumour of the girl's past (which may be a lie) and without asking they ghost the lady, and hop up to a fake-it-till-i-get-the-ring-girl who may make their lives miserable.

That's why I don't feel pity for men. To them,a man past can be night-black and after swallowing a capsule of redpill,making money,boosting his self confidence and learn alpha-male tips he is good to go,but a woman error is seen as unredeemable, even if it occurred a decade ago. To them,no amount of submissiveness, femininity ,etc can remove the perceived ugly blot on her. They peddle this queer ideology as "truth" of life. They never seem to rob myths/social constructs on ladies face.

May we all leave with the consequences of our choices.

@Op,talk to her about it. If you can't pull through,leave her for a man that can instead of wasting her time.
Don't stay with her because of pity. Or subscribe to some males that will call you a loser for your choice or a cuckhold. Decide what you want yourself,your decisions are for you to live with for life,those whose counsel you may choose to heed to will not live with the consequences for you.
But confirm first before walking out,a woman belly can be deceptive....
I am a single mom and I have abs (i work out a lot though. Another girl with bad diet may have a protruded belly because of over eating and not necessary childbirth

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by olabrinks(f): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nice logic. Nigerian men deserve to be scammed by women.
Sirvingeo:

At least the ones that aborted their is no evidence. Nah who them catch be thief nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by Ranchhoddas: 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Michellekabod2:

A lot of men have lost great women in their lives and ended up with wrong ladies because of petty phenomenon like:
1) their friends tell them they had once slept with the girl they are currently into .
2) said she was a virgin but didn't bleed(as if all virgins bleed when they are deflowered)...

The sad thing is that they don't ask questions,most will have some assumptions about you it hear a rumour of the girl past (which may be a lie) and without asking they ghost the lady, and hop up to a fake-it-till-i-get-the-ring-girl who may make their lives miserable.

That's why I don't feel pity for men. To them,a man past can be night-black and after swallowing a capsule of redpill,making money,boost his self confidence and learn alpha-male tips he is good to go,but a woman error is seen as unredeemable, even if it occurred a decade ago. To them,no matter of submissiveness, femininity ,etc can remove the perceived ugly blot on her. They peddle this queer ideology as "truth" of life. They never seem to rob myths/social constructs on ladies face.

@Op,talk to her about it. If you can't pull through,leave her for a man that can instead of wasting her time.
Don't stay with her because of pity. Or subscribe to some males that will call you a loser for your choice or a cuckhold. Decide what you want yourself,your decisions are for you to live with for life,those whose counsel you may choose to heed to will not live with the consequences for you.
I am a single mom and I have abs (i work out a lot though. Another girl with bad diet may have a protuded belly because of over eating and not necessary childbirth

Me that was planning to propose to you. embarassed

Single mum with abs bawo.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
olabrinks:
If you can’t see yourself marrying a single mother then leave this girl alone. When all this shakara of love ends, you’ll always feel like you settled with her and it will start showing in your behaviour. Just let her be. When it comes to single mothers, you have to love them wholeheartedly, regardless of their child/children. You’re already having doubts which will only strengthen into regret. Please do yourself a favour.

I wanted to type something bitter but this your advice won't allow me anymore.

Op biko leave her go find another person that's not single mother to prevent future prob.

But most girls on street now are single mother just that they gt it abort, thou
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by Edyice: 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
For Me
Single mothers are for knacks cool

Nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by Bekeey: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
Michellekabod2:

2) she said she was a virgin but didn't bleed(as if all virgins bleed when they are deflowered)...

The sad thing is that they don't ask questions,most will have some assumptions about you or hear a rumour of the girl's past (which may be a lie) and without asking they ghost the lady, and hop up to a fake-it-till-i-get-the-ring-girl who may make their lives miserable.

That's why I don't feel pity for men. To them,a man past can be night-black and after swallowing a capsule of redpill,making money,boosting his self confidence and learn alpha-male tips he is good to go,but a woman error is seen as unredeemable, even if it occurred a decade ago. To them,no amount of submissiveness, femininity ,etc can remove the perceived ugly blot on her. They peddle this queer ideology as "truth" of life. They never seem to rob myths/social constructs on ladies face.

I am a single mom and I have abs (i work out a lot though. Another girl with bad diet may have a protruded belly because of over eating and not necessary childbirth

Thanks
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by Bekeey: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
Michellekabod2:

She have not opened up to me yet, but she ought to tell me. Ain't she?
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by ShagariBillions(m): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
You are not a child anymore, you’ve come of age and settling down is important. If you’ve waited till this time it’s either you’ve been a bad boy or you’ve been busy chasing money, so let’s take one after the other.

You don’t know this girl enough but if you feel good vibes around her, check other parameters you need in a woman and go for it.

A child could have been from a single mistake, and some girls won’t abort a girl cause of fear or faith.
You can’t let one mistake , hinder your happiness
Single mothers go through a lot to take care of their child to the extent of prostitution.
She might be a good person but you need some more time, don’t rush it, let things flow naturally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
Bekeey:

She have not opened up to me yet, but she ought to tell me. Ain't she?
why will any sane girl tell a guy knowing how judgemental you guys can be?
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by Bekeey: 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
ShagariBillions:
You are not a child anymore, you’ve come of age and settling down is important. If you’ve waited till this time it’s either you’ve been a bad boy or you’ve been busy chasing money, so let’s take one after the other.

You don’t know this girl enough but if you feel good vibes around her, check other parameters you need in a woman and go for it.

A child could have been from a single mistake, and some girls won’t abort a girl cause of fear or faith.
You can’t let one mistake , hinder your happiness
Single mothers go through a lot to take care of their child to the extent of prostitution.
She might be a good person but you need some more time, don’t rush it, let things flow naturally.

Thanks, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by chidooh1: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
Marriage is a game of luck whether single mother or not you will one day regret getting married. If she got all the qualities you want please marry her. There is no innocent girl or lady out there.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by AstroG: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
Have you ever seen a football match that starts with 1-0 down undecided undecided??

USE YOUR HEAD,AND NOT YOUR PRICK OR HEART

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by Bekeey: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Michellekabod2:
why will any sane girl tell a guy knowing how judgemental you guys can be?

Don't you think it will be more harm if found out my self
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by Ceenelly(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
Bekeey:

All started June last year, I mate this girl online, Facebook precisely. We started chatting and talking, video calls each other. I spents 1hour on calls with her.
I stays in Abuja whilst she stays in Nsukka where she schools. For all this while, distance couldn't allow us to meet one on one. We so much fell in love with each other, I mean deep one. We must hear each others voice at least twice a day.

I am graduate, still single and searching managing my self, can afford 3² mills a day, for those that can understand. And by 6th of this January 2020, she will be in her final year at University of Nigeria Nsukka.

She is a pretty girl and my speck in a woman, fair in complexion, average height

To cut the story short, I returned for Christmas, we are both Anambrans. I bought her a gown worth of 7k, heigh hill shoes 7k and 5k handbag making it total of 19k.

When I called her that I am back, she was very excited on phone and I told her that I am coming to see her the next day she fell more deep excited. To cut it short like I said, we finally met and both happy to see each othe.

So, we fixed a date she will visit me, that's three days after. She came and I gave her the goodies I bought for her, behold much excitement from her. She paused and said I should excuse her to test it. I was like, excuse you? She pecked me and said sorry yes. I excused her and later came in, I was happy as if I took her measurement before getting all those stuffs for her. Behold she still ask me out from the room when she wanted to remove it.

Cutting the story short, after all the excitement, I started giving her the sines of wonders, if you know you know. We kissed romanced deeply, I can testify, she is very good in that, I mean very good, I said to my self """this one Ochanja Market is like this, na only God knows how the Main Market will look like""" at last she declined me not to touch both up and down points.

My point now is, I found out via her stomach that she is a single mother probably a nursing mother. I was pressurising to see if she will tell me and asking her how her past relationship was like but she kept telling me it was a terrible one, heartbroken this and that. As I am writing this, she have not told me something related having a child outside marriage, I love her so much planning to have future with her but each time I remembers that, it always weakens me emotionally.

Please what do I do as I can't imagining my self getting married to a single mother, and am just 34 whilst she is 26. And she has that wife qualities and pretty.

Please advise!!!

bro how many times u want to count the story short. 34 na just this man, nothing wrong marrying a lady that already had a baby if the baby is probably a girl child but for a male child I won't advice for one to go ahead though ask her about the relationship she is presently having with the father of the baby

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by joceey(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
Bekeey:

Please advise!!!

Biko nwame .....I read everybody post here but there's something I like to ask you ,has she informed you herself that she has a child or not ...answer me biko
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by daviddagreat: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
Down side of marrying a single mother is that you will never be her priority, the child always comes first and you can't change that. Buh if the love is strong enough , you will thrive
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by Ifakiland(m): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
Bekeey:

Please advise!!!

So you just saw her belly and know she's a single mom? At your age 34, you're scared of asking a girl if she's a single mom or not, you had to guess?? All these old igbo guys no just get sense. They will wait till dey get old and marry one young girl dat will later take dem for a fool and end up riding anoda man's dick.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? by lyndaway(f): 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
donbachi:
You have spoken well and I respect you for that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Want To Act Porn And Get Paid? / See Pictures Of Khafi And Gedoni As They Celebrate Gedoni Birthday / Couple Caught Having Sex In An Empty Cinema Goes Viral (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.