Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements (27931 Views)

Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen / FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Pavore9: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2019
GoTV:

Many igbos in computer village owes rent. Yet no noise from their hosts

Very flimsy, so other business persons doing business there who are of other tribes don't.
Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Daboomb: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2019
I think Nigerians need to pay attention very closely. to this deceptive Buhari President and his foreign Fulanis.

Let me quote what this MACBAN terrorist leader said
“We don’t need Ruga settlements. Every Fulani man in Nigeria has a Ruga. The entire scheme is political because even the Fulani leaders and traditional rulers were not consulted,” Mr Bodejo was quoted by Leadership newspaper as saying.

“What we need is a return to our grazing areas. Facilities should be provided in them so that the herders can graze their cattle because the Ruga issue is political and does not help the Fulanis in the country

Did we notice that his grouse was that "the Presidency DID NOT INFORM his Association?
We all know this is a big lie. He says this only to save face.

Did we notice that the Fed Govt just "suspended" the RUGA Cattle Colonies?
They did not abolish the idea which means they can sneak it back anytime!

Did we notice that the Bodejo Bororo Cattle terrorist said what they want is a return to "Grazing Areas"?
What this means is that they still want the Buhari govt to carve out GRAZING ROUTES (large chinks of land from the North to Lagos, through all states!) for them, on other people's land!

No one should get carried away, these Foreign Fulanis means business and all they want is to grab our ancestral lands.
The local Fulani has always been around other Nigerians for decades, they dont cerry AK47 and dont burn down whole villages.
Buhari is just using the Fulanis form Mali, Senegal, Gambia, Guinea, et.c, to grab land and plant them into Nigeria.

The ONLY SOLUTION that can and will work is for the LOCAL Fulanis to embrace RANCHING at LOCAL level.
What this means is that they should create RANCHES in the North of Nigeria (since that is where Cattle Farming is the main occupation), in places like Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, etc.
This would be large areas of land where they can keep there Cattle, house and feed them, just like we have in advance countries.
If any Fulani wants to buy land to make a Ranch anywhere else, they would negotiate with the indigene owners of the land to establish such Ranch, for the Fulani Herdsmen

We should also be very aware of some Governors, for personal interest, who wants to donate the land of their people to Buhari's foreign Fulanis.
Governors must be reminded that State land is not their personal property, they cannot do and undo as they like with it.
They can only appropriate land if and when the local indigene owners of such appropriation approve of it

Let us all be vigilant, these foreigners and their sponsors, especially in the Presidency, are not done yet.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by sapientia(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think we Christians cum southerners has overblown the good intentions of president Buhari on this issue of Ruga settlement. We complain of how Fulani herdsmen are destroying our farms and killing people without facts, yet we we reject a program meant to isolate cattle herders in a confined location nationwide. Before we blab further, let us remember that the Fulanis are Nigerians like us and the Nigerian constitution guarantees them freedom of movement and doing business nationwide. If an igbo man can have multiple shops in Ladipo, Alaba, kano and other places, why can't we live peacefully with the Fulanis like we tolerated the igbos who are the most traveled tribe in Nigeria I hope we Christians have a rethink about this so we can have lasting peace sad

So Fulanis should be planted in every State of the Federation even places they do not even graze to?

Knowing that majority of them are not even Nigerians.

Are Fulanis the only one rearing cows in Nigeria?

Should lands be given to any other tribe in all states of the federation?

You even dragged Christianity into it.

Do you know what this single act will mean in the next 50 years?

Imagine all the RUGA settlement being armed which it will be and they decide to kill Nigerians whch they are always happy doing.

Northern Nigeria should ask the FGN to help them with massive irrigation at lake chad and lets see who will oppose it.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by SarkinYarki: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think we Christians cum southerners has overblown the good intentions of president Buhari on this issue of Ruga settlement. We complain of how Fulani herdsmen are destroying our farms and killing people without facts, yet we we reject a program meant to isolate cattle herders in a confined location nationwide. Before we blab further, let us remember that the Fulanis are Nigerians like us and the Nigerian constitution guarantees them freedom of movement and doing business nationwide. If an igbo man can have multiple shops in Ladipo, Alaba, kano and other places, why can't we live peacefully with the Fulanis like we tolerated the igbos who are the most traveled tribe in Nigeria I hope we Christians have a rethink about this so we can have lasting peace sad

You are not a Christian and you are not smart !!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by sapientia(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2019
Daboomb:
I think Nigerians need to pay attention very closely. to this deceptive Buhari President and his foreign Fulanis.

Let me quote what this MACBAN terrorist leader said

Did we notice that his grouse was that "the Presidency DID NOT INFORM his Association?
We all know this is a big lie. He says this only to save face.

Did we notice that the Fed Govt just "suspended" the RUGA Cattle Colonies?
They did not abolish the idea which means they can sneak it back anytime!

Did we notice that the Bodejo Bororo Cattle terrorist said what they want is a return to "Grazing Areas"?
What this means is that they still want the Buhari govt to carve out GRAZING ROUTES (large chinks of land from the North to Lagos, through all states!) for them, on other people's land!

No one should get carried away, these Foreign Fulanis means business and all they want is to grab our ancestral lands.
The local Fulani has always been around other Nigerians for decades, they dont cerry AK47 and dont burn down whole villages.
Buhari is just using the Fulanis form Mali, Senegal, Gambia, Guinea, et.c, to grab land and plant them into Nigeria.

The ONLY SOLUTION that can and will work is for the LOCAL Fulanis to embrace RANCHING at LOCAL level.
What this means is that they should create RANCHES in the North of Nigeria (since that is where Cattle Farming is the main occupation), in places like Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, etc.
This would be large areas of land where they can keep there Cattle, house and feed them, just like we have in advance countries.
If any Fulani wants to buy land to make a Ranch anywhere else, they would negotiate with the indigene owners of the land to establish such Ranch, for the Fulani Herdsmen

We should also be very aware of some Governors, for personal interest, who wants to donate the land of their people to Buhari's foreign Fulanis.
Governors must be reminded that State land is not their personal property, they cannot do and undo as they like with it.
They can only appropriate land if and when the local indigene owners of such appropriation approve of it

Let us all be vigilant, these foreigners and their sponsors, especially in the Presidency, are not done yet.

Anytime i see sane Nigerians, my hope rekindles.

You nailed it man.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Erastuslove: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2019
I thinks its time we exchange business on trial... South East should now rear cows and let Fulani do the farming grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by nasoeb: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2019
GoTV:
Sir, am not igbo but the igbo scenario doesn't play in here. The igbos just like any other business man, travels, rent and own shops all over the country but the common truth is, he "Pays" for all these properties. He does so because he knows this is his private business. In addition to paying fully for these properties, they try as much as possible to be law abiding (maybe few hiccups) at worst cases, they could do anything but not being terrorist.
The igbos dont opening and brazingly kill fellow patriots.
But unlike the fulanis, who having their private business, is asking federal government to forcefully take other people's land and assign to them not only for a tenured business venture but for everlasting ownership. Sir, not only are these two different scenarios, they are far apart. How can someone take your own land forcefully and handnover to someone that will kill you at every slightest chance to own. And you expect to be living with these person in the same environment. A look at northern Nigeria will tell you who these guys are. If they are peace loving people, northern Nigeria will not be the way it is today. Now they have killed, destroyed lifes and properties, they are looking for where next to move to to cause mayhem.
No way Sir, they should remain there in north and rebuild their getto.
#if north no get Ruga wetin dem gain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by whirlwind7(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2019
GoTV:

Many igbos in computer village owes rent. Yet no noise from their hosts

Finally.
You just revealed that you are a deadbeat, lowlife, maggotbrain muthafucka grin grin grin

Wow.
So the landlords of those shops beat a line to your door to complain to you about Igbos owing rent?

No noise from their hosts? What hosts? You mean the ones who get paid rents for the use of their properties?
Nigga, it is purely business. No one is hosting sh!t. Money changes hands. It is not free. Get that into your head...if you got one.

Does your landlord make noise when you owe? Why should he, when he can simply evict you?
Oh, you're still squatting in your daddy's place.
Run along! angry

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by whirlwind7(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2019
GoTV:

Do igbos sell land to non indigenes in the east? Can igbos sell land to Yoruba or Fulanis? Why can't igbos appreciate the kind gesture of other Nigerians and reciprocate the good deeds towards them? There are so many igbos in lagos using free land and even owing years of rent without troubles from their hosts but when it comes to Fulanis, you people cry wolf where there is none

When you know absolutely zilch.
When you still depend on handouts from your daddy to survive.
When you have never travelled anywhere all your life, and sit in your tiny cubicle to throw wild, crazy assed allegations...
You simply need to be schooled.

You're too poor to afford a half plot of farmland in Igbo land.
Your Yoruba peeps who's got the resources and can afford to, gets to buy and sit on top choice properties in the SE. They even get streets named after them too.
I bet you didn't know this.

I bet you didn't realize that there's a whole world out there that even some of your timid people summoned up enough guts to explore. Have you become an advocate for selling lands to Fulanis? Well, ask your pops to sell his to them, if they make decent offers.

They are scared of shelling out good money to purchase real estate, because they've been getting everything else for free in your cursed country.

Finally, boy......
Nobody gives a shyte about you think. Go get yourself some lollypop and be a good boy for daddy.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Debaiz: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Let all the youths in east start demanding that their state govt should fund a cattle ranch for the youths.
You will see, this fulani nonsense will stop.

#Ihedioha build cattle ranch for imo youths.

No be wetin the FG Dey talk be dat. Must it be Fulani that will occupy the RUGA?

The FG even wants to give them money for it instead of using the state money but everyone started making noise.

What people failed to realize is that once the RUGA is established(which can be dominated by indigenes of the state) the following will start taking effect

1. Fulani will no more have monopoly on cattle rearing cos you can’t establish a federal project in my state and import foreigners.

2. The states can effectively ban open grazing with the support of the FG to protect the local RUGA. Then Fulani would stop moving around and killing innocent people.

Instead of state governor to negotiate that they will be the one to give license to the RUGA settlers and in the process of granting license, they deny the Fulani license to the RUGA and they rather grant it to their citizens and have the Fulani as tenants that can be evicted anytime. Then they can enact anti open grazing laws.

We no Dey think for this country. I swear
Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by valirex: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2019
GoTV:

What is this one typing, Baba go borrow sense b4 you type. Igbos that you mentioned don't disturb others while doing their business.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by valirex: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2019
Debaiz:

No be wetin the FG Dey talk be dat. Must it be Fulani that will occupy the RUGA?

The FG even wants to give them money for it instead of using the state money but everyone started making noise.

What people failed to realize is that once the RUGA is established(which can be dominated by indigenes of the state) the following will start taking effect

1. Fulani will no more have monopoly on cattle rearing cos you can’t establish a federal project in my state and import foreigners.

2. The states can effectively ban open grazing with the support of the FG to protect the local RUGA. Then Fulani would stop moving around and killing innocent people.

Instead of state governor to negotiate that they will be the one to give license to the RUGA settlers and in the process of granting license, they deny the Fulani license to the RUGA and they rather grant it to their citizens and have the Fulani as tenants that can be evicted anytime. Then they can enact anti open grazing laws.

You wen dey think go give your papa land make them do Ruga put, cos I know say you no get even half plot.

Oga wen dey think

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by emmydiamon(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2019
Barryseal:

You're making a complete idiot of yourself. You're neither Igbo nor Christian. You're an illegal migrant from Mali,but let me tell you something, Buhari won't rule forever. We go threat una fuckups. Be prepared to dine in hell
hahaha! Dinning table de for hell?
Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Daboomb: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
GoTV:

I have gone through most of your post and it is so COINCIDENTAL that you ALWAYS start your posts with "I am a Christian".

Like many people have told you over and over again, that line does not sell anymore.
You are not even a true Muslim.
You have been unmasked as a satanic Jihadist so stop IMPERSONATING Christians.

Be a man and be bold to defend whatever you believe and whoever you are.
Vile nuisance like you are worse that Cockroaches.
Let me use this my Ibo-made shoe to crush that youe brainless, sewer-cocroah head.
.......................................................................................................................................

At the bolded, [b]rewarding FOREIGNERS who Buhari imported into Nigeria, to kill indigenes in Benue, Plateau, Zamfara, e.t.c and then take over their Ancestral land IS NOT HOW TO SOLVE A PROBLEM, IF BUHARI'S INTENTIONS ARE GENUINE.

Let their Foreign, imported Fulanis from Mali, Gambia, Guinea, Senegal, e.t.c TAKE BANK LOAN (even at Zero interest rate) to BUY LAND AS A COPERATIVE in Sokoto, Kano, Katsina and other fringe States that practice cattle rearing or use SAMBISA Forest and RANCH THEIR CATTLES THERE!

People of the Middle Belts and Southern Nigeria are Farmers and if they want to BUY CATTLE FEEDS from the South/Middle Belt, they should order for it ONLINE (dont even come down there grin ) and it would be delivered to them via Train loads.

If they also want to sell cattle to other parts of Nigeria, they should move the cattles from the ranches into Train or Trucks and deliver them to the South.

That way, no one will be stealing another person's land or burning their villages or slaughtering their families[/b].

When Buhari, his interior Minister Dambazzau, his IG of Police, his Director of DSs and his Military Chiefs refuse to arrest these Foreign Fulanis, despite their carrying AK47 openly, killing villagers enmasse, we knew they had a "grand plan" to steal other people's land.

I have given Mr. President the solution now let us wait for his next sinister plan
. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by emmydiamon(m): 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:

You are not a Christian and you are not smart !!!!!!
leave am make en de talk trash. Let him go and read the history of fulani, i he lack knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Flyingngel(m): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Dee60 post:

The problem on hand is a complex one and southerners need to understand this. First, let us not lump all of them together. There is the harmless Fulani that is nomadic and that is completely displaced, meaning they do not have a place anywhere they can call their own. There has to be consideration for them because they are also Nigerians. As long as southerners criminalise this group the problem will persist. Somehow, this group is often totally neglected even when they are talking about solutions for them.

There is the elite Fulani. They own cows and would love to have grazing areas and not ranches because it means low cost labour and feeding for them. They are the ones talking all the time and they pretend to look after the interests of Fulanis but somehow maybe they are after their own economic interests.

There are the terror herdsmen Fulanis. It looks like these ones are mostly driven by unknown persons. They dont even rear cows but they go about destroying villages. Government has to find an answer. Some of these carry cows around but their interest is not in rearing but in destruction. These are the killers, but unfortunately, we now commonize and label all fulanis in this category.

You also have immigrant Fulanis (some of them may not be into terror) who are migrating southward because of climate change and because their countries in Northern Africa no longer have water or grazing fields. Their lakes are dried and they are forced to move southward into Nigeria for survival. These ones start with survival interests but soon join the terror gangs because some people may be behind this terror drive and are providing funds to them that they cannot get from rearing cows.

First step is to distinguish between all these. I guess that most of us southerners just lump them together and this wont move us forward. There are Fulanis everywhere. They have lived in Ogun state and other states for ages and they have mixed with the people. If they lump the quiet and peace-loving ones with others, the problem might get more complicated. Government does not need to set up RUGA because there is ruga already. Government should be involved in flushing out criminal elements and fostering peace between those who are peaceful within the communities they already live in. There is no need to invest anything to support nomads because they are nomads!

Fulanis are more culturally adapted to Northern Nigeria. What this means is that if technology is developed to improve on the grazing (like they do in the middle east), the correct nomads may be restricted mostly to the north.

In the real sense, the Middle Belt still has a nagging problem. Reason is, Fulanis dont want to accept that they dont have any place in Benue and Plateau. This problem has been there for ages but I think politicians who are not selfish can work on how to resolve this a bit.

I agree with you but government need to put sentiment and tribalism apart.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by emmydiamon(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
But if i may ask, where is the origin of this fulani? Because they are in nigeria, guiner, mali, and senegal

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Daboomb: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
Debaiz:

Not at all.
What the fed Govt is saying is a completely different FULANI RUGA.
it will be populated By ONLY Fulanis, even if it is within a christian city, it will be Islamic and Sharia compliant (Your hands and head is in danger!), and these Fulanis are not even Nigerians but their Cousins from all over West Africa.

As we have seen over the last few years, these brand foreign Fulanis are very violent and ungodly! No evil is beyond them.
And with the passage of time these violent foreigners will be using the same violence that the people of Benue, Zamfara, Plateau, Southern kaduna, etc have been subjected to, to eject other people around their RUGA, expanding it more and more and building it into a Fulani City (Dont forget it will have houses, roads, hospitals and every other thing a city needs!

It has happned in Ladunga, Kaduna state. go and find out what happened there.

There is a Proverb that says "Dont smell what you dont intend to eat".
The whole of Sambissa Forest is more than enough for any stupid RUGA of Buhari.
But the solution to the Fulani nonsense is RANCHING, as a Privately funded Business with low/zero interest rates from Agric Banks.
Killing People and RUGA are not alternatives or mutually exlusives.
The Ranches in Europe and Americas, Brazi and Argentina were not established to compensate foreign, murderous Fulanis ...they were established as a Business and have being making money since day one
Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by millhouse: 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lies
Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Debaiz: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
Daboomb:

Not at all.
What the fed Govt is saying is a completely different FULANI RUGA.
it will be populated By ONLY Fulanis, even if it is within a christian city, it will be Islamic and Sharia compliant (Your hands and head is in danger!), and these Fulanis are not even Nigerians but their Cousins from all over West Africa.

As we have seen over the last few years, these brand foreign Fulanis are very violent and ungodly! No evil is beyond them.
And with the passage of time these violent foreigners will be using the same violence that the people of Benue, Zamfara, Plateau, Southern kaduna, etc have been subjected to, to eject other people around their RUGA, expanding it more and more and building it into a Fulani City (Dont forget it will have houses, roads, hospitals and every other thing a city needs!

It has happned in Ladunga, Kaduna state. go and find out what happened there.

There is a Proverb that says "Dont smell what you dont intend to eat".
The whole of Sambissa Forest is more than enough for any stupid RUGA of Buhari.
But the solution to the Fulani nonsense is RANCHING, as a Privately funded Business with low/zero interest rates from Agric Banks.
Killing People and RUGA are not alternatives or mutually exlusives.
The Ranches in Europe and Americas, Brazi and Argentina were not established to compensate foreign, murderous Fulanis ...they were established as a Business and have being making money since day one

First I’ve not seen where it is stated that what the FG is promoting is strictly Fulani based cas all I’ve read has never mentioned that it is strictly Fulani based. Even Osinbanjo had to counter the Miyetti Allah group when they were suggesting that the FG RUGA is the same thing as their own RUGA. It is the masses that has assumed that it is strictly Fulani based but let’s take it that the FG is proposing strictly Fulani based RUGA. What is the word negotiation for? The FG has left an open contract and has given room for negotiation by saying that it’s not compulsory and that any interested state can come up with negotiation.

Must we always throw out the baby with birth water? Has the governor tried to negotiate the removal of the “strictly Fulani” clause in the alleged “Fulani based RUGA”?

I said it that our leaders especially our governors don’t think. Now the RUGA thing has been thrashed.

First it was ranching, they said no
Grazing path, they said no
RUGA they said no

Now they’re all shouting ranching again
Let FG start promoting ranching and you will star hearing another round of noise and protests.

People keep dying everyday and we keep rejecting proposed solutions just because of hatred for one man. Yet we keep turning around to blame the same man for our people’s death.

People keep saying it’s a private business. To the FG there’s nothing like private business when it comes to national interest.

Who built ALABA market
Who gave ARIARIA market in onitcha solar power
Do you know how much the FG has given dangote as assistance for his refinery?
How much does the FG give the rice and wheat farmers as grants
YouWIN by GEJ, was it not to give money to entrepreneurs?
The subsidies on fertilizers that FG give why didn’t people say farming is private business?
Who built Ladipo international market
What of gbagi market in Ibadan.

It is pure ignorance and share bigotry for people to start saying cattle business is private business just because the majority of the beneficiaries are Fulani and the man they love to hate is also Fulani.

I loved your response that’s why I responded but please bro, try and shun anyone saying cattle business is private business. There’s nothing like private when it comes to the government cos in the long run, the government can take over any business in the interest of the nation.
Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Sprumbaba: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
thesicilian:
When a child demands for something and doesn't get it, he'll turn around and say he doesn't even need it self. If you didn't need it why we're you asking for it in the first place?

One of the educated few on Nairaland. Keep it up. I cringe every time I see typos.
Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Annie939(f): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
demons

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by whirlwind7(m): 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
GoTV:

Born again Christian who hasn't got an iota of common Sense.
So, Igbos are tolerated Nationwide and they own multiple shops..... keyword: tolerated

Are those shops given to them freely?
For someone who comes to live in your state to do legitimate business, pays his rents, tax, does all the Civic duties expected of him and is generally law abiding, that is the sort of citizen you use the word tolerated for?

And for you to compare people who go about their legit business without molesting or being an inconvenience to you or anyone else, to Fulani herdsmen, shows the level of your depravity or absolute lack of the ability to reason issues on basic levels.

How do you compare a group that gets taxed by government at state and local levels, and are a bonus to wherever location they decide to settle in, with a group that pays zero tax, owns zero affiliation or properties wherever they migrate to, will never plant fodders for their cattle, but would rather allow their cattle feed on farmlands, and gun down or machete affected farmers on top of it all.....

What in damnation is the basis of your comparison?
You say they are fellow citizens? How?

You are obviously one of these asswipe Indomie generation who never studied history of your country. The Fulanis are NOT indigenous to Nigeria. They came to "evangelise" Hausas in the north, and in d process subtly conquered and subdued Hausas. That subjugation is still ongoing till this day. That subjugation is what they aim to impose on the south
Go to your father and ask for enlightenment.

Their bloody exploits are there for anyone who cares to, study. You don't read. You know absolutely nothing.
Yet you feel entitled to come online to spew the sh!t your peers fed you.
Who raised you? angry

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by somehow: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
So you're saying we are just having a fulani as the president for the first time in history? why didnt all these happen before now?

First coming of Buhari
IBB
Abacha
Abdul sallam
Yaradua?

Omoslim26:

oga d only tin giving dis mofos mouth expecially in se nd ss is d fact dat their uncle is d president once we manage to scale pass d horific regime we go show dem sey cameroon pepper different from red pepper make dem stil dey flex muscles e remain 4yrs
pikin wey say him sabi die him papa go tel am se him too sabi bury wel wel
Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by chingymingy: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
The Fulani's want the nation and not RUGA
#%100
Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by ALISMILE(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
jlinkd78:
Who really RUGA help. Sometimes I just wonder whom Buhari is working for cos even d supposed beneficiaries, d Fulani Herdsmen have distanced themselves from d project
I tot u ppl say cattle rearing is a private business, why do u need a state government to build it for imo yoots?
Our hypocrisy in the South stinks to high heavens
Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by emmydiamon(m): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
ALISMILE:
I tot u ppl say cattle rearing is a private business, why do u need a state government to build it for imo yoots?
Our hypocrisy in the South stinks to high heavens
if you have problem reading through the line, you better shot the f**k up.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Scout60(m): 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
GoTV:

if igbo man can have shop in alaba....
biko is it Government that bought the shop for them. If fulani man needs land, let him buy with his money

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by orisa37: 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
They should hail OBJ.
Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by DedeNkem: 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
I watched an interview where Miyetti Allah supported this "Ruga" nonsense. Now that the Ruga idea is dead, they're pretending they didn't supported it from the begining! Idiots!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri / Seun Fakorede: Oyo PDP Daucus Calls For Nullification Of Commissioner Nominee / Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.