Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) (83866 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by sotall(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2019
Na wa ooo
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Dreambeat: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2019
I wonder why some persons are still on the side of Pastor Fatoyinbo.Every sign points towards him being guilty.Its so obvious the guy is a serial psychic rapist and preys on hapless ladies.I think the guy needs a psychiatric evaluation.This attitude is not just normal.

21 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by daddytime(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2019
Hm
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Heineken(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2019
This guy na bad guy...not a pastor. Forget past, e still dey hyn body.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Reffone: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2019
Gucci pastor iyaff see something

4 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Xisnin(m): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2019
Rapist defenders, over to you.

10 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Benekruku(m): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2019
[s]
Andersonjr:
but people do change u know
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by LONGPREEK(m): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2019
so people no more assassinate people again. some people just need to be assassinated for tarnishing peoples name. journalist included

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by JustSomeDude(m): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2019
What do I think?
Social media isn't a law court. If she is serious about getting justice, she should head to the law court with good and verifiable evidences and he would get nailed, that's what I call justice and not social media execution and Crucifixion. Other than that, I stand with nobody.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by RTSC: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2019
How can you call that rape?
You were not a minor, he didn't overpower you.
You were so surprised that you lost your senses and let him have his way.

Make all these ladies get sense abeg.

13 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Gloriagee(f): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2019
Abi, apc type of change

BlueRayDick:

The lady narrated an ordeal that happened 2017. What a change!

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Antoeni(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2019
They Should Keep Fooling Themselves And Their Entire Generation,Even the Interviewer Na Grade 1 Mumu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Benekruku(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2019
grin

11 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by honcdm01(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2019
Tueh!! Attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Kingsaeedibn: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2019
People who wants to pull this coza pastor down really mean business.. But we all know they are lies

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Benekruku(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2019
[s]
Antoeni:
They Should Keep Fooling Themselves And Their Entire Generation,Even the Interviewer Na Grade 1 Mumu
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Rayd502(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2019
When it rains,it pours...This is one too many.
Do we blame the village people for this?

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Guzel: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2019
Peteri shifter of the federation.

Bobrisky rapped me
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by toyinjimoh(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2019
d
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Benekruku(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2019
Xisnin:
Rapist defenders, over to you.

One is below

LONGPREEK:
so people no more assassinate people again. some people just need to be assassinated for tarnishing peoples name. journalist included

6 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by ikorodureporta: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2019
Ritualist preacher

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by LONGPREEK(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2019
RTSC:
How can you call that rape?
You were not a minor, he didn't overpower you.
You were so surprised that you lost your senses and let him have his way.

Make all these ladies get sense abeg.
they need to start assassinating some of them.if na me i will assassinate this one

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by LONGPREEK(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2019
he just bleeped these hoes and thats it.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by inspitation: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2019
I think this man rapes for ritual purposes

21 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Xisnin(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2019
LONGPREEK:
Guilty conscience.
Don't worry, your time is coming.

10 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by safarigirl(f): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2019
This one is another liar just trying to tarnish the good pastor's name and drag the church down undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Phoenix999: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2019
ALL LIES... FABRICATED TALES SHARED BY IGNORANT FOLKS.

IF HE RAPED ANYONE, THEY SHOULD REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE AND STOP TRYING TO STIR PUBLIC SYMPATHY AND SOCIAL MEDIA HULLABALOO... YEYE DEY SMELL!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by simplyOJ(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2019
Stolen bread is sweet, but in no time turns to gravel in the mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Coolcube: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2019
CapitanS:
This one came late to church. service don end, sister busola shared the grace

You are a fool.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
Lol grin
This pastor is as guilty as charged.
If innocent I expected him to file charges against Busola for defamation, slander but he has kept mute and decided to step down.
Keeping mute and doing nothing only proves that he has a skeleton in his cupboard.
he fúcked them and it's impossible for him to come out and say he fúcked his church members if he were a normal big man, the matter would've ended long time ago. All these ones coming out are Brainless foolish women who don't let pastors rest with their "daddy daddy daddy rubbish" telling them everything about their husband and getting fúcked repeatedly by their pastors. Nigerian pastors are notorious for fúcking married women and it's not the pastors' fault that 80% of women are Brainless when it comes to religious leaders
None of these is rape even the whóre Ese said he manipulated her

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / Searching & Sharing Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.