Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) (84049 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Lleigh(f): 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
The lady has been unmasked. But I don't know why they did when she asked for privacy. It's on instagram

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by eldoradofarms(m): 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ladies accusing this man should stop these madness. How can you claim he raped you with no evidence.
1. No medical report of the rape
2. No police report charging this man of rape.

Any lady can claim this man raped her if you don't have proof.

Enough of this fatoyinbo news.

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by RTSC: 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
Humility017:

Lol.... pls don't make to laugh.
so there is a fake No and a real No....

Nigeria ladies believe by putting up a form of resistance it makes you respect them.
There is a fake no.
The Nigerian lady believes playing hard to get is a means to retain dignity.
It is cultural.

If a lady does not want to sleep with you, it would be evident.
By the time you chop slap, nobody go tell you to shift back.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by sweetrace(f): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

it's not only for you but for those that reason like you, permitting perverts and sexual deviants to continue wrecking their havoc

Nah!!! No one will read it. I need to accomplish what I mapped out for today. Go do something else.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
lexy2014:

Pls enlighten me since u understand d law
I sure will when I'm less busy.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by crazygod(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

but really, who cares if busola was a runs girl? does anybody really give a fuvkk? is she a Pastor?
Same thing with the pastor. Who cares about his adultery past? Na only God we dey serve. Not pastor.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
Freehuman:

I sure will when I'm less busy.

grin cheesy u no busy since wey u de read my comments? No yawa
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lleigh:
The lady has been unmasked. But I don't know why they did when she asked for privacy. It's on instagram

who's she?
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Humility017(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
RTSC:
There is a fake no. The Nigerian lady believes playing hard to get is a means to retain dignity. It is cultural.
If a lady does not want to sleep with you, it would be evident. By the time you chop slap, nobody go tell you to shift back.
hmmm...I have told my lady not to try that with me... I can't start forcing you and will never do. if you don't want it.... simply tell me to stop and I will stop. but don't tell me No and expect me to continue... I was not trained that way...I take people words seriously.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
crazygod:

Same thing with the pastor. Who cares about his adultery past? Na only God we dey serve. Not pastor.

can you hear yourself? guy try and listen to yourself now..

so nobody cares about a sexual pervert that preys on naive church girls like seriously
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by sssoulw(m): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
another paid fool angry angry angry angry
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by sparko1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
RTSC:

There is a difference between been immoral and being a rapist.
Fatoyinbo is immoral ,no doubt. But it dosen't mean he raped this lady.
We can't call him a rapist because the Lady was star struck.
She already had a crush that was why she let him in easy.

If it was a nobody like you with no future, she would have given you a dirty slap for even attempting to touch her.

Hahaha! Interesting, keep up the insult, My point remains, she said NO, so no amount of crush she might have for him or what did you call it, star struck! Its a rape, when a lady say no, going forward is rape, and oh! for the record He is a rapist and you too, since you vehemently insist that its not rape, I can only imagine many you might have raped (taken advantage of) hiding under this ridiculous, inhuman and barbaric reasoning.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Sureguytalk(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked sad omo you no wan take chances
Fuckthamods:
Nonsense, after enjoying the sex together these bitter women will come later in the future to destroy you because they wanna cover something up or because they ain't getting that attention they so much desire. Thank God say i record bisola yesterday when she was moaning in ecstasy as i was hitting her honeypot like it was my last day on earth. angry
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by crazygod(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

can you hear yourself? guy try and listen to yourself now..

so nobody cares about a sexual pervert that preys on naive church girls like seriously
Dude get proof. If not........ U know the rest. Abeg this matter don't tire me. I ain't talking about it again. Seems some of u are being paid to bring down both parties. Pm me when u have a good news about this country
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Korllami007: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries

So, you mean no innocent people in any jail in the world. How are you reasoning like this?
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by DaddyNimo(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
sparko1:

Amen!, I am not afraid, and yes I am already important. You need to have a rethink, if a ladies tell you NO, wherever or whatever length you have gotten to you stop, that is a man, not a goat! Learn to control yourself, I thought you said you needed video of the rape, So I pray you children rape video becomes a media sensation, so you can watch to your satisfaction.
ehn you've said amen, otan. so be it. broda ode
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Abbycite(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mayor08:

What a fool you are. Read well and understand it was my opinion..never said that was the truth

Why not gather both your nuclear and extended families around, and shove your opinion on them. You are bringing "your opinion" to discredit someone claim's of being raped. Gedifork jare!

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by loswhite(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

You and I know say Nigerian judiciary no be am.
Let the man sue her but hell no he is keeping quiet and so people are free to assume he is guilty as charged.
Until he clears his name the man is guilty as charged.
Who charged him? Well that is the essence of going to media after all. It gives her the ability to gain victory from sentiments
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
sweetrace:

Nah!!! No one will read it. I need to accomplish what I mapped out for today. Go do something else.

eeyah well you're late after 5 likes, get ready to defend him more ladies are still coming grin grin
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Korllami007: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
Humility017:

hmmm...I have told my lady not to try that with me...
I can't start forcing you and will never do.
if you don't want it.... simply tell me to stop and I will stop.
but don't tell me No and expect me to continue...
I was not trained that way...I take people words seriously.

That's why I said, most of them have mental illness. How will you tell someone to stop and you will expect him to continue. If he stops, you will call him names.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by DaddyNimo(m): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
sparko1:

Hahaha! Interesting, keep up the insult, My point remains, she said NO, so no amount of crush she might have for him or what did you call it, star struck! Its a rape, when a lady say no, going forward is rape, and oh! for the record He is a rapist and you too, since you vehemently insist that its not rape, I can only imagine many you might have raped (taken advantage of) hiding under this ridiculous, inhuman and barbaric reasoning.
you're very foolish sha, so just from only her own story you've come to conclusion it's true? chai you're daft. walai them go accuse you wrongly for this life wey yoy dey so walai....bastard

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
1. This story is quite believable. But i'm still going to say this. I personally don't believe the guy raped this women. They are all hiding under rape to take him down probably because they know the kind of judgmental society we live in. Ese said she slept with the Pastor not rape and they see it did not achieve as they hope it will. They want to be treated as victims not accomplices of a sexcapade. Anything other than rape will paint them as accomplices which can easily be interpreted in a religious society as ours as being the devil's tool to bring down God's servant.

2. It's pathetic that the trend is now growing to include the wife as a willing accomplice in the matter. It's highly unfair and it shows how vindictive and pity-seeking these ladies are in looking to prove they're innocent victims. Anyone who has been to church knows how members especially the female ones flock round Pastor's wives and turn them into demi-gods. I grew up in a church surrounding and I know how women idolize pastor's wives. It's just like being first lady. No wonder so many of our pastor's wives are now Pastors in their own right!! Some go as far as cleaning, cooking and doing domestic chores for them. I doubt the woman is setting ladies up to be raped by her husband. I think that's taking things too far.

3. If you understand church life, you'll see wisdom in having your children guarded from members as a Pastor. You can also count how many Pastor's children are now Pastors in their own right too. The same idolizing issue from members is the concern. Some of them will even go as far as expecting them to behave in a certain way just cause their parents' are pastors. This if not addressed may lead to arrogance or stereotyping which will affect the child.

4. Fatoyinbo has women issues. No doubt about that. Whether he rapes them, I don't know. Only God knows. But what is clear is that a lot of people go to church not seeking the truth of the gospel, but some form of personal sense of self-importance. That's why when they are shown a bit of affection by these modern pastors, they lose all their sense of reasoning and personal responsibility and become "sheep" for the pastor. If people go to church to seek the truth of God's word, I doubt a pastor will hold so much influence on their lives they won't be able to discern between right and wrong except what the pastor told them. Note his church is not the only one in this kind of brainwashing business. There are hundreds of feelgood churches all around who do all these too. My take is people should know what the church is meant for and stop turning it to an occultist gathering themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Lleigh(f): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

who's she?

Please check kemi olunloyo inst page.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lleigh:

Please check kemi olunloyo inst page.

haa kemi is a lunatic oooo.... not sure that lady has any credibility grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Lleigh(f): 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

haa kemi is a lunatic oooo.... not sure that lady has any credibility grin

Agree, my issue why even name anyone.
What about if it's the wrong person
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Abbycite(m): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
1StopRudeness:

What has having a kid and being pregnant before wedding got to do with him saying she met his wife a virgin...
He ddnt say he had sex with her on wedding night did he..he only said he met her a virgin...he could have slept with her before marriage.
Abi person cannot disflower a virgin before marriage and then do marriage later??

Yeah...you have a point though.
But, I am yet to see an evidence that he ever said that. No screenshot, no newspaper cut, nothing.....someone just woke up on the wrong side of the bed and 'quote' him, and y'all spreading it like wildfire.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by kikelomojessy(f): 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
"She was seated on a long couch, and he left his seat and came to sit on her couch. He moved swiftly, trying to pull her into a hug and kiss her.

She remembers thinking to herself, “I had known him, not only as a mentor but as a spiritual leader. I’ve heard him preach, I’ve heard him talk about God; and there I was, about to witness him do the complete opposite of what he stood for.”

She also remembers what she was wearing that day, a pair of navy blue jeans, and remembers him trying to peel them off her legs. She kept asking him to stop, appealing to his conscience as her spiritual father but he didn’t listen. He undid the buttons of her jeans and took off her trousers. It was a couch and there was space to wiggle, but she didn’t even think to grab anything she could use as a weapon. She was just too shocked to react, he had just put his hands into her underwear.

X was someone who has had to fight a lot of unwanted sexual advances her entire life and up to that point she believed she had gained enough experience at spotting worrying behaviour. She felt guilt for ignoring her own instincts and felt like a failure for finding herself in the very position she’d fought so hard to avoid.

“Just relax.” He said, as he took off his trousers and forced her legs apart, convinced he had her subdued ".

Na quote I dey oh.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Funmmyastic: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
crazygod:
Are u kidding me? U blurred someone's pic and named her Mrs X? Is she one of the xmen? This interviewer get zero sense.

They did it to protect her identity and image.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by AZeD1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
Xda59:

No naija girl will tell you to come and fùck even when they need it like crazy because they have this weird thought that they will be considered cheap. If you are not paying, then you have to push for it applying different lies and tactics to the extent of promising marriage.
Change your circle of friends.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by BlackPantherCri: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
lexy2014:

Its all a matter of semantics. They both mean d same thing. D key here is that d accuser should file a complain 2d police and or file charges in court against d accused. In d case of busola & Fatoyinbo, none of these has been done

No no.

Not semantics. In Law or as we are taught in law school, it means different things. It is more difficult to prove beyond reasonable doubt than to prove prepondence of evidence.

That is why there cannot be a winning case against pastor Biodun for rape, the stories are still doubtful, (the social media jury as observed has many doubtful representatives) except she has a video of him raping her but Busola can sue him and win in a civil case for sexual assault if she uses the same evidences. Pastor bioduns defense can be that it was consentual, and the age of consent in Nigeria as at 1999 was 11 years, and in Ilorin, 16 years, meaning she was well into the age of consent.

Also only the State can bring up a criminal case against an accused individual (in this case, Nigerian Police) but a person can sue for damages in a civil case.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by sparko1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
DaddyNimo:

you're very foolish sha, so just from only her own story you've come to conclusion it's true? chai you're daft. walai them go accuse you wrongly for this life wey yoy dey so walai....bastard

Here is another one, first, she is not the only one, if you count this last one, that make it 3 (let me spell it for you T, H, R, E, E).

And by the way who say, one person can't be a witness against you. The reason you all are scared is because you have done worse and you conscience is not at peace so you are looking for a way to put it to rest. Well you know what they say, there is no peace for the wicked.

Don't go about sleeping with a lady without her consenting to it. With all the player talk, here and there, you can't get a lady that agree to be with you and you are here showing your stupidity, if you lack home training go back home its never too late.

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by salford1: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
swiz123:
Vultures ganging up to feed on the cadaver of the estranged clergy man.

Whenever they become too hungry, they know how to feed properly - seek redress where is it meant....simple!!!
There are bigger fishes like Adeboye, Oyedepo, Adefarasin etc, but every hook since to be catching Abe of Coza.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.