Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) (83907 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

Neymar doesnt have a history of that and he backed up his claims with evidences to prove otherwise. He has sued her now. Let fatoyinbo sue her too, that's what innocent people do.
Loud it to that guy cool

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
Humility017:

a woman frame you up If she wants to...

the best thing is to discuss sex with any lady prior you go along...if she say No...then withdraw...

they're violent rape and non-violent rapes
they're rapes where the ladies later consent..after her sexual hormones are being stirred up common in relationships and marriage...

but all still is RAPE

If you are framed it's very easy to prove yourself in court. Actually, it's very easy to get an acquittal in court if you are truly innocent because there wont be any solid evidence against you

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by BlackPantherCri: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
GraGra247:

It happened in 2017 because all the ladies he abused this way many years up until that time decided to keep quiet so he can go ahead and abuse other ladies.

If he was stopped in 1999 by Busola reporting and in 2013 by Ese story, this 2017 would not have happened. We are enabling rapists by keeping silent!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Mayor08: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
DonBenny77:

That's his official statement, do you know how many brains including his lawyer drafted that write up for you to digest?
That's what he wants you to believe.
The people covering up for him before cant do that any more cos Timi knows them and was prepared to expose them this time so they had to do the needful advising him to step down. Timi has always grumbled about the MOG since like three years back its not just about his wife, he sounded like it was still going on with other ladies?

We don't need to argue much, time will tell but so far I'm pleased with the way events are unfolding it depicts my opinion.
I think he is guilty all that Gucci, packaging and flamboyant lifestyle ain't just for his wife. The pastor na Randy guyman. We know nobody is without sin but he shouldn't be head pastor
From all what you wrote, you hate the pastor for his way of life and you are tranferring the hate base on this allegation. I dont give a Bleep about the pastor, i dont know him and i haven't been to his church. The pastor committed an immoral act and not rape, That is why he can't clearly eplain how everything happened. Timi and his wife knows.
If it were a random person, this issue would have been solved cause he will explain everything. Neymar was able to come out and clear the air cause he isnt a moralist.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Steve28: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lies all over..
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by DaddyNimo(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
sparko1:

I pray your children, children's children experience it, so you can have enough video of them being raped to watch to your satisfaction! so shall it be.
may all the girls you've had sex with in your past come out when you finally become someone important and accuse you of rape and manslaughter....dats if you will ever become important to begin with. may you be a victim of jungle justice if the later is your case....bastard son of a who're.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by rockcitie: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mayor08:
He might have done this or any other one, but i still stand by my point that he didn't rape busola, They had sex and she is trying to cover up...We all know the pastor cannot explain what truly transpired(he is handicapped) cause of his congregation, he can only accept or deny the allegation.
Timi met his wife a virgin(he said that himself), someone accused her of infidelity and sleeping with a coza pastor sometime ago, Timi and his wife were choristers in the church and somerhing transpired for them to leave.. The allegations of her infidelity and past sexual encounters would have triggered Timi to question her seriously, seeing her marriage is online and there are people threatening her with it she then came out to play the rape and victim card.. May all rapist rot in hell, same as manipulators and liars

Where did Timi say his wife was a virgin when he met her? Where did he grant such an interview? Where is the link of his post saying such.

Don't say what you don't know. Timi & Busola were both choristers in another church (not COZA). That was also where they got married.

In her interview, she stated clearly that she left COZA church shortly after the incident & NEVER RETURNED there again.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by crazygod(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

so let fatoyinbo come and say his own. He is other party here, better still let him sue her so that she can be put under cross examination and everything can be laid bare. Fatoyinbo isnt stupid, dont defend him more than himself i'm sure he's seeing how his reputation is being tarnished forever it's up too him to do something about it
He has denied it. That's y I am sitting on the fence. I'm waiting for the next party to take an action. Both reputations have been smeared. The pastor is being called a serial rapist while Mrs dakolo's past is also been questioned.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Humility017(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

If you are framed it's very easy to prove yourself in court. Actually, it's very easy to get an acquittal in court if you are truly innocent because there wont be any solid evidence against you

bro you won't know now...not until tomorrow after God has blessed you..and you're now at the top. then you will see one lady you once had a consensual sex with in the past only to speak that you raped her...

this things are happening.
but pastor Biodun's own is too much sha
all this ladies can't just be saying all this against you for nothing...

his preaching license should be seized
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Originalsly: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mayor08:
He might have done this or any other one, but i still stand by my point that he didn't rape busola, They had sex and she is trying to cover up...We all know the pastor cannot explain what truly transpired(he is handicapped) cause of his congregation, he can only accept or deny the allegation.
Timi met his wife a virgin(he said that himself), someone accused her of infidelity and sleeping with a coza pastor sometime ago, Timi and his wife were choristers in the church and somerhing transpired for them to leave.. The allegations of her infidelity and past sexual encounters would have triggered Timi to question her seriously, seeing her marriage is online and there are people threatening her with it she then came out to play the rape and victim card.. May all rapist rot in hell, same as manipulators and liars

I hear you.... as in if Timi married her a virgin... and she had sex with the pastor... it means she committed adultery. But... was Timi telling the truth?...or did he lie to dispel the rumors about her? And yes... she having sex with him...more than once?.... and continuing to work with him doesn't mean she wasn't raped the first time. If money drives her... then it is possible he made a monetary agreement with her and she accepted ... remained employed... and have more flings... but that doesn't mean she was not raped the first time. If the other willing encounters were the ones surfacing.... no doubt... she would
use the first one and claim she was raped in order to save her marriage.

@ topic.... this lady is very believable. Court is the last place that pastor would want to enter. There are more victims.... we may soon learn about abortions... and bastards. Husbands may now be looking at their church member wives with a whole lot of suspicion ... and their children closely to see if they bare any resemblance to the rippe4 man of the cloth.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
crazygod:

He has denied it. That's y I am sitting on the fence. I'm waiting for the next party to take an action. Both reputations have been smeared. The pastor is being called a serial rapist while Mrs dakolo's past is also been questioned.

Nothing has happened to Busola's reputation. Even if busola was a call girl, I still dont care. it doesnt mean she has to be violated by her pastor. Offcourse he denied it, just like he denied ESE walters own and just like the senator Abbo denied too before eventually crying when the heat became too hot.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mayor08:

For how long will people explain to you lots that Timi never attended COZA? Are you so dense? Gosh!
Even with this video, you are still trying to discredit Busola. God forbid people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Korllami007: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Let the man do the needful to clear his name would not be complicated if he is innocent.
Your question does not concern the issue but yes the judicial system is flawed and there could be a miscarriage of justice.

What of this guy? undecided

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Humility017:

bro you won't know now...not until tomorrow after God has blessed you..and you're now at the top. then you will see one lady you once had a consensual sex with in the past only to speak that you raped her...

this things are happening.
but pastor Biodun's own is too much sha
all this ladies can't just be saying all this against you for nothing...

his preaching license should be seized

I will use whoever to shine. That's N1b in damages if i'm truly innocent grin.... I will be richer sef from the experience as that lady that was slapped by senator abbo is richer now for being slapped 4-5 times grin
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by crazygod(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

Nothing has happened to Busola's reputation. Even if busola was a call girl, I still dont care. it doesnt mean she has to be violated by her pastor. Offcourse he denied it, just like he denied ESE walters own and just like the senator Abbo denied too before eventually crying when the heat became too hot.
A lot has happened to her reputation. A colleague of hers during her youth service called her loose that busola was like a runs girl. Now nobody knew this or needed to know if this saga didn't come up. That's an example sha
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Farouksenior: 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
We may have a roll call soon.

Victim no 4 please prepare

While 5,6,7,8,9,10 queue up

cheesy

Abeg mk person knack me dt pic- ur p€ni$ is not above the law
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Korllami007:

What of this guy? undecided

I dont know the full details of this case, I dont even know why he was jailed there doesnt seem to be any evidence of the so called assault. And the man should have been more vehement in his defense. You need to go offensive. it's why I like Donald Trump
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mayor08:

Timi met his wife with her seal intact (Virginity)? The wife is covering her tracks. Timi messed up big for allowing Busola to fool him
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Korllami007: 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

Neymar doesnt have a history of that and he backed up his claims with evidences to prove otherwise. He has sued her now. Let fatoyinbo sue her too, that's what innocent people do.

I brought Neymar into the picture when you said that a girl you have a consensual sex with cannot frame you of rape, which is not true.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by horhizah(f): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mayor08:

I'm not defending the pastor, I'm only against false rape allegation.. Most things i satated there is my own point of view..He actually claimed he met his wife a virgin, Timi never denied been a member of Coza... I heard they had there first child in coza out of wedlock(hear say), also heard the pastor gavethem a car.. Heard Timi was the choir master then

You 'HEARD' all these. Please verify. Timi actually met his wife in House on the Rock, and that has been his church since then. I don't support FALSE allegation in any form, not just false rape allegation.

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by GraGra247(m): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

If he was stopped in 1999 by Busola reporting and in 2013 by Ese story, this 2017 would not have happened. We are enabling rapists by keeping silent!!!

Thank you. My point exactly for which ladies on this forum have been bashing me.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
safarigirl:
my friend, rape is a crime against the state, the state is supposed to approach an accuser where formal complaints may not be made. It is only in civil cases that the accuser may file for hearing, as far as it is criminal, na state get case

Crimes against d state are treason, sedition, sabotage, espionage, and terrorism. They are called "crimes against d state" because they pose a threat 2d security & national integrity of a nation.

What u are talking about is criminal sexual assault where it is d state that takes up ur case after a complain has been made. There is also d civil sexual assault were it is d accuser who goes to court by herself.

D police doesn't just go around picking people based on social media interview. A formal complain has to b made. That is d procedure. If u like call Christine amanpour to come& do interview, it doesn't change a thing. File charges in court and or lodge a formal complain with d police. Its that simple
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:
If you still believe Biodun is a man of god and being accused of something he did not do, you are a bastard! Your mother and sisters will suffer the same ordeal.

Please feel free to say amen !

may you also end up as a victim of false accusation without any trial or anyone giving you a benefit of doubts.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Korllami007: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

I dont know the full details of this case, I dont even know why he was jailed there doesnt seem to be any evidence of the so called assault. And the man should have been more vehement in his defense. You need to go offensive. it's why I like Donald Trump

The same story was on the front page on nairaland last year.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
crazygod:

A lot has happened to her reputation. A colleague of hers during her youth service called her loose that busola was like a runs girl. Now nobody knew this or needed to know if this saga didn't come up. That's an example sha

and so what? are runs girls not human beings? do you see her saying anything about the customers that maybe slept with her if it's true because I doubt the story but let's assume its true. usually, sexually molested ladies turn out promiscuous if there isn't proper counselling and inner healing after traumatic experiences. Didnt you watch Omotola Jalede's movie Alter Ego? it damages the psyche and recovery is long and hard.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by safarigirl(f): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
lexy2014:

Crimes against d state are treason, sedition, sabotage, espionage, and terrorism. They are called "crimes against d state" because they pose a threat 2d security & national integrity of a nation.

What u are talking about is criminal sexual assault where it is d state that takes up ur case after a complain has been made. There is also d civil sexual assault were it is d accuser who goes to court by herself.

D police doesn't just go around picking people based on social media interview. A formal complain has to b made. That is d procedure. If u like call Christine amanpour to come& do interview, it doesn't change a thing. File charges in court and or lodge a formal complain with d police. Its that simple

All crimes are against the state, that is why the state is responsible for the prosecution of the crimes. You do not see individuals suing for crimes like Theft, Rape, robbery, fraud, burglary, you see the State, Federal Government or Federal Governmemr bodies, you don't see individuals filing such cases
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by sweetrace(f): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

I was in Uniilorin in the 2000s when this guy was manhandling babes in his church, so say what you know. Nobody can accuse me of anything without me being able to successfully defend myself. The only proof that can satisfy folks like you is when it happens to your daughter, even that i'm not even sure that would be enough.

This guy is a known sexual predator, taking advantage of coza church girls. Naive, young, marrried, unmarried, under age yet you glory in defending him. What court case do you want? That an atrocity was committed and isnt taken to the court doesn't mean she's lying. Look at that Abbo guy, if there wasn't CCTV recording he would have denied and people like you will be telling the nursing mother he physically assaulted where is the evidence even though we can all see what happened. Even if there was no CCTV evidence, it doesnt changed the fact that she was physically assaulted and she can state that anytime. After denials, he was crying like a whipped baby yesterday. Fatoyinbo is still yet to give his robust response to Ese Walters. So believe what you will, your behavior excuses this sexual deviants.

Awww! That I don’t believe Busola without evidence translates into not believing all rape cases to you or glorying in defending the pastor abi? And you up your stance by saying you were in Ilorin and the pastor is a known sexual predator. Haaaa! And I am supposed to believe this because a nameless faceless person on the internet has said so. Look at you contradicting your self? The case against the senator is proven with the cctv. That’s why credible personalities called for his head. I’m asking for Busola’s proof and you’re writing like if I could see you you’d scream like a wounded banshee!!!!
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Humility017(m): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

I will use whoever to shine. That's N1b in damages if i'm truly innocent grin.... I will be richer sef from the experience as that lady that was slapped by senator abbo is richer now for being slapped 4-5 times grin
Lol...
grin

Nigeria ladies and their problem eehhh.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mayor08:

Have you heard of statutory rape?
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
Korllami007:

I brought Neymar into the picture when you said that a girl you have a consensual sex with cannot frame you of rape allegation, which is not true.

I said in the context of a wife/gf relationship not all these kobo kobo whores Neymar patronize grin, I mean ladies you have meaningful relationships with before it moves into sex
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Humility017(m): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
safarigirl:

All crimes are against the state, that is why the state is responsible for the prosecution of the crimes. You do not see individuals suing for crimes like Theft, Rape, robbery, fraud, burglary, you see the State, Federal Government or Federal Governmemr bodies, you don't see individuals filing such cases

ride on barrister...
you're making sense...
but please you ladies need to be straight forward with men...when you say NO mean it and don't take men that respect that word as impotent...

some persons are not just rapists...who choose to continue even after a lady says NO..
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by RTSC: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
sparko1:

Education is wasted on you, if you read all that and can't see where she was raped or heard all she said, she said no for crying out loud.

What does NO means, when a ladies say no at any point, from that point forward, you are just raping her.

NOW TO SCHOOL YOU

Sleeping with a minor is sexual assault, sleeping with a lady or woman or legal age without their consent is called rape.
Shut the fucck up.
na people like una go school, carry pass comot. More western than the west but without commonsense.

She said NO and yet she laid there while he put his hands in her jeans and removed it without a struggle.

Even a 13 year old can do.better than that.

Olodo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.