Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) (83901 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by crazygod(m): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

and so what? are runs girls not human beings? do you see her saying anything about the customers that maybe slept with her if it's true because I doubt the story but let's assume its true. usually, sexually molested ladies turn out promiscuous if there isn't proper counselling and inner healing after traumatic experiences. Didnt you watch Omotola Jalede's movie Alter Ego? it damages the psyche and recovery is long and hard.
U don't get. Timi painted his wife as if na angel.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Korllami007: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

I said in the context of a wife/gf relationship not all these kobo kobo whores Neymar patronize grin, I mean ladies you have meaningful relationships with before it moves into sex

Really? Give me a moment. grin grin grin
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by uuzba(m): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

If he was stopped in 1999 by Busola reporting and in 2013 by Ese story, this 2017 would not have happened. We are enabling rapists by keeping silent!!!
People think Pastor work is for anybody. Somebody that cannot control his **** will go and carry microphone and be shouting Praise Da Low.
Look, these guys are in there for their benefit, especially Tithe money.
God already knows that you cannot control that your **** and he did not ask you to preach. Just go and control your thing first. That is what God wants of you. Lead an exemplary life.
But no O, I must shout and disturb and let everybody hear my voice, put loud speaker OUTSIDE the church, POINT IT towards residential homes and SHOUT and disturb through out the night.
Is that how Jesus preached?
You guys are not following Jesus Christ AT ALL!
You are not CHRISTIAN (CHRIST-LIKE).
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by sparko1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
DaddyNimo:

may all the girls you've had sex with in your past come out when you finally become someone important and accuse you of rape and manslaughter....dats if you will ever become important to begin with. may you be a victim of jungle justice if the later is your case....bastard son of a who're.

Amen!, I am not afraid, and yes I am already important. You need to have a rethink, if a ladies tell you NO, wherever or whatever length you have gotten to you stop, that is a man, not a goat! Learn to control yourself, I thought you said you needed video of the rape, So I pray you children rape video becomes a media sensation, so you can watch to your satisfaction.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mayor08:

From all what you wrote, you hate the pastor for his way of life and you are tranferring the hate base on this allegation. I dont give a Bleep about the pastor, i dont know him and i haven't been to his church. The pastor committed an immoral act and not rape, That is why he can't clearly eplain how everything happened. Timi and his wife knows.
If it were a random person, this issue would have been solved cause he will explain everything. Neymar was able to come out and clear the air cause he isnt a moralist.
I don't hate anyone please not a hater I even admire his looks and swag how he roll with Kirk Franklin and others making things happen like "the experience" but c'mon truth must be told lemme remind you that 20 years ago he disvirgined her 16yr olds where not wayward like we have now. Most of them were virgins with little or no experience about sex he raped her[b]
Mayor08:

From all what you wrote, you hate the pastor for his way of life and you are tranferring the hate base on this allegation. I dont give a Bleep about the pastor, i dont know him and i haven't been to his church. The pastor committed an immoral act and not rape, That is why he can't clearly eplain how everything happened. Timi and his wife knows.
If it were a random person, this issue would have been solved cause he will explain everything. Neymar was able to come out and clear the air cause he isnt a moralist.
I don't hate anyone please not a hater I even admire his looks and swag how he roll with Kirk Franklin and others making things happen like "the experience" but c'mon truth must be told lemme remind you that 20 years ago he disvirgined her 16yr olds where not wayward like we have now. Most of them were virgins with little or no experience about sex he raped her[/b]
Mayor08:

I don't hate anyone please not a hater I even admire his looks and swag how he roll with Kirk Franklin and others making things happen like "the experience" but c'mon truth must be told lemme remind you that 20 years ago when he disvirgined her 16yr olds were not wayward like we have now. Most of them were virgins with little or no experience about sex. It was planned rape he bought krest (cos he didn't want to use condom so as to enjoy her knowing she was a virgin) and drove down to her parents house knowing they were not around, there were no phones she wasn't expecting him, they didn't date then no prior flirting. He tactically raped her and has been manipulating her life and taking advantage of her after then I agree she acted foolishly by letting it happen again but it doesn't rule out the fact that he raped her. 16year olds that year where totally clueless and dumb, that time world never spoil like this
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by RTSC: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
Unik3030:
that u are a rapist doesn't mean all other guys are rapists too, what happens to having a consensual sex instead of forcing her?
You get luck say i no wan chop ban.

There is nothing non-consensual about what happened.
She may not want to initially, but she willingly succumbed to it.
That is not a clear case of rape, you illiterate. It is indecision and mental frailty on her part.

Get a brain before quoting me.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
safarigirl:

All crimes are against the state, that is why the state is responsible for the prosecution of the crimes. You do not see individuals suing for crimes like Theft, Rape, robbery, fraud, burglary, you see the State, Federal Government or Federal Governmemr bodies, you don't see individuals filing such cases

Madam, they do. That is y I made a distinction for u between civil sexual assault cases and criminal sexual assault cases. One is prosecuted by d govt in d case of criminal & d other by d accuser in d case of civil. An individual has d right in any of these cases u mentioned to file charges against an accused. D reason y d state takes up some of these cases is because of d complexity of accusing someone without evidence. So d state tries to investigate so that it can find d accused & link d accused 2d crime with evidence. If a civil case has been filed, then it means that d accuser& its attorney has enough evidence beyond reasonable doubt that can link d crime 2d accused
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by BlackPantherCri: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
uuzba:

People think Pastor work is for anybody. Somebody that cannot control his **** will go and carry microphone and be shouting Praise Da Low.
Look, these guys are in there for their benefit, especially Tithe money.
God already knows that you cannot control that your **** and he did not ask you to preach. Just go and control your thing first. That is what God wants of you. Lead an exemplary life.
But no O, I must shout and disturb and let everybody hear my voice, put loud speaker OUTSIDE the church, POINT IT towards residential homes and SHOUT and disturb through out the night.
Is that how Jesus preached?
You guys are not following Jesus Christ AT ALL!
You are not CHRISTIAN (CHRIST-LIKE).

It's all about the Benjamins baby!

Sebi they said Pastor Biodun has click, The 12 ☺️�

All of them de the same confra
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Korllami007:

What of this guy? undecided

Stop looking for an issue where there is undecided
Let the man do the needful it would not be so hard in Nigeria. cheesy
If you have nothing reasonable to add leave my mention.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by BlackPantherCri: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
lexy2014:

Madam, they do. That is y I made a distinction for u between civil sexual assault cases and criminal sexual assault cases. One is prosecuted by d govt in d case of criminal & d other by d accuser in d case of civil. An individual has d right in any of these cases u mentioned to file charges against an accused. D reason y d state takes up some of these cases is because of d complexity of accusing someone without evidence. So d state tries to investigate so that it can find d accused & link d accused 2d crime with evidence. If a civil case has been filed, then it means that d accuser& its attorney has enough evidence beyond reasonable doubt that can link d crime 2d accused

In summary,
Criminal case is to be proven beyond reasonable doubt

Civil case is proven by prepondence of evidence

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by certifiedvik(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
kereman1:
someone who read d long article sud help d impatient ones like me summarise.

Thank GOD no be only me wey no read complete story.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Poanan: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mayor08:
He might have done this or any other one, but i still stand by my point that he didn't rape busola, They had sex and she is trying to cover up...We all know the pastor cannot explain what truly transpired(he is handicapped) cause of his congregation, he can only accept or deny the allegation.
Timi met his wife a virgin(he said that himself), someone accused her of infidelity and sleeping with a coza pastor sometime ago, Timi and his wife were choristers in the church and somerhing transpired for them to leave.. The allegations of her infidelity and past sexual encounters would have triggered Timi to question her seriously, seeing her marriage is online and there are people threatening her with it she then came out to play the rape and victim card.. May all rapist rot in hell, same as manipulators and liars

She was a secondary virgin at the time she met Timi.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
We dey watch na
lazarusokafor90:
The GULLIBLES would soon flood this thread now in his defence.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Impactfultemmy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
God will help us.You can be rich in this hard naija economy.Let me introduce to a legitimate business.chat me up on 07065029380
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

In summary,
Criminal case is to be proven beyond reasonable doubt

Civil case is proven by prepondence of evidence

Its all a matter of semantics. They both mean d same thing. D key here is that d accuser should file a complain 2d police and or file charges in court against d accused. In d case of busola & Fatoyinbo, none of these has been done
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by sparko1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
RTSC:

Shut the fucck up.
na people like una go school, carry pass comot. More western than the west but without commonsense.

She said NO and yet she laid there while he put his hands in her jeans and removed it without a struggle.

Even a 13 year old can do.better than that.

Olodo.

Stepping on an already crowded forehead, you don't need to go to school to understand this, this is common sense, I guess its not common after-all.

Mr man, stop talking like she accused a cripple of rape, its a man we are talking of, a man she respected for that matter, the shock alone can render her powerless, not to talk of a pastor, and her employer, you can't work for your pastor and expect this kind of situation not to arise, even as a guy, working under your pastor is a no!, no!, he has some power over you already as a pastor, much less as an employer! That means total control.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Korllami007: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

I said in the context of a wife/gf relationship not all these kobo kobo whores Neymar patronize grin, I mean ladies you have meaningful relationships with before it moves into sex

I don't want to be banned that's why I dont post the link.

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by RTSC: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
Humility017:

exactly... a woman's NO should be respected.
you see most Nigeria women and men are bunch of confused people...I have had ladies say they never mean for you to stop simply because they said NO
Try asking for a lady's phone.
You would know the difference between a real NO and a fake No.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
sweetrace:

Awww! That I don’t believe Busola without evidence translates into not believing all rape cases to you or glorying in defending the pastor abi? And you up your stance by saying you were in Ilorin and the pastor is a known sexual predator. Haaaa! And I am supposed to believe this because a nameless faceless person on the internet has said so. Look at you contradicting your self? The case against the senator is proven with the cctv. That’s why credible personalities called for his head. I’m asking for Busola’s proof and you’re writing like if I could see you you’d scream like a wounded banshee!!!!

You are still not getting it. You want court case, you want court evidence. Sex consent laws when alleged crime happened in Nigeria was 11 years. There are no physical evidences taken from the incident when it occurred 17 years ago. No Police report, No pictures, No CCTV, No medical reports etc. My point is this doesn't invalidate her claim, it only means she can't get justice in a court of Law because of lack of sufficient evidence. It didnt mean this didnt happen. And stuffs like that are what encourages perverts like this guy to keep on doing it because of no consequences. I mentioned the ABBO case to buttress that point. Imagine there was no CCTV, it didnt mean the man didnt assault her even though she wont be able to prove it in a law court. But this doesn't invalidate her experience if she decides to say 5 years from now that One senator slapped her severally in a intimacy gadget shop sometime in May, 2019. That's my point. Your let her go to court, let her go to court the fact that she may not be able to prove it in court doesnt mean she wasn't assaulted. So get that straight.

This Fatoyinbo guy is a well known serial sexual philanderer, preying on church ladies he's supposed to pastor. There are already 4 known cases of sexual deviance attributed to him. This is a new one again and these are there experiences. He has been able to get away with it because of thinking like yours that excuse and permit such acts instead of at least scrutinizing the accused. Where is the robust response since 2013 he said he was going to give about Ese Walters?, it's the same sexual manipulation playbook, rinse and repeat.

No innocent man sits by while he's name is dragged in the mud and tarnished forever. His has a chance to pursue a defamation case against her since she can't take her case to court. Someone truly innocent will take up the chance to make Busola an example as that lunatic Kemi Olunloyo when she made false claims accusing Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries of adultery.

7 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Humility017(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
RTSC:

Try asking for a lady's phone.
You would know the difference between a real NO and a fake No.

Lol.... pls don't make to laugh.
so there is a fake No and a real No....

Nigeria ladies believe by putting up a form of resistance it makes you respect them.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
crazygod:

U don't get. Timi painted his wife as if na angel.

but really, who cares if busola was a runs girl? does anybody really give a fuvkk? is she a Pastor?

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by sweetrace(f): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

You are still not getting it. You want court case, you want court evidence. Sex consent laws when alleged crime happened in Nigeria was 11 years. There are no physical evidences taken from the incident when it occurred 17 years ago. No Police report, No pictures, No CCTV, No medical reports etc. My point is this doesn't invalidate her claim, it only means she can't get justice in a court of Law because of lack of sufficient evidence. It didnt mean this didnt happen. And stuffs like that are what encourages perverts like this guy to keep on doing it because of no consequences. I mentioned the ABBO case to buttress that point. Imagine there was no CCTV, it didnt mean the man didnt assault her even though she wont be able to prove it in a law court. But this doesn't invalidate her experience if she decides to say 5 years from now that One senator slapped her severally in a intimacy gadget shop sometime in May, 2019. That's my point. Your let her go to court, let her go to court the fact that she may not be able to prove it in court doesnt mean she wasn't assaulted. So get that straight.

This Fatoyinbo guy is a well known serial sexual philanderer, preying on church ladies he's supposed to pastor. There are already 4 known cases of sexual deviance attributed to him. This is a new one again and these are there experiences. He has been able to get away with it because of thinking like yours that excuse and permit such acts instead of at least scrutinizing the accused. Where is the robust response since 2013 he said he was going to give about Ese Walters?, it's the same sexual manipulation playbook, rinse and repeat.

No innocent man sits by while he's name is dragged in the mud and tarnished forever. His has a chance to pursue a defamation case against her since she can't take her case to court. Someone truly innocent will take up the chance to make Busola an example as that lunatic Kemi Olunloyo when she made false claims accusing Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries of adultery.

I’m so sorry, I can’t bring myself to read that epistle you wrote. I love reading, but only when it is worth my time.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Korllami007: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Stop looking for an issue where there is undecided
Let the man do the needful it would not be so hard in Nigeria. cheesy
If you have nothing reasonable to add leave my mention.

You should be the one to leave my mention because you can't face the truth. You said, it's complicated for an innocent to be jailed, and I gave you an example. Australia with good system jail an innocent talk more of Nigeria. You don't need to be a rapist before you can be accused of rape.

EOD
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Korllami007: 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

If you are framed it's very easy to prove yourself in court. Actually, it's very easy to get an acquittal in court if you are truly innocent because there wont be any solid evidence against you

Who told you these?
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
Korllami007:

I don't want to be banned that's why I dont post the link.

something is wrong in australia is all i can say grin grin grin
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by RTSC: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
sparko1:

Stepping on an already crowded forehead, you don't need to go to school to understand this, this is common sense, I guess its not common after-all.

Mr man, stop talking like she accused a cripple of rape, its a man we are talking of, a man she respected for that matter, the shock alone can render her powerless, not to talk of a pastor, and her employer, you can't work for your pastor and expect this kind of situation not to arise, even as a guy, working under your pastor is a no!, no!, he has some power over you already as a pastor, much less as an employer! That means total control.
There is a difference between been immoral and being a rapist.
Fatoyinbo is immoral ,no doubt. But it dosen't mean he raped this lady.
We can't call him a rapist because the Lady was star struck.
She already had a crush that was why she let him in easy.

If it was a nobody like you with no future, she would have given you a dirty slap for even attempting to touch her.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
sweetrace:

I’m so sorry, I can’t bring myself to read that epistle you wrote. I love reading, but only when it is worth my time.

it's not only for you but for those that reason like you, permitting perverts and sexual deviants to continue wrecking their havoc

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
lexy2014:

You obviously do not understand the law.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
Korllami007:

Who told you these?

Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
Freehuman:

You obviously do not understand the law.

Pls enlighten me since u understand d law
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
RTSC:

There is a difference between been immoral and being a rapist.
Fatoyinbo is immoral ,no doubt. But it dosen't mean he raped this lady.
We can't call him a rapist because the Lady was star struck.
She already had a crush that was why she let him in easy.

If it was a nobody like you with no future, she would have given you a dirty slap for even attempting to touch her.

I agree with ur last statement absolutely

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.