Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Why Will You Turn Your Wife Or Girlfriend Into Maid. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Will You Turn Your Wife Or Girlfriend Into Maid. (327 Views)

Sickness Has Turned My Girlfriend Into A Tree But I Will Still Be With Her Till / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Will You Turn Your Wife Or Girlfriend Into Maid. by Jowanonline(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
Why will you turn your wife or girlfriend into maid, if she is tired to cook, my brother cook the food ,if she finished cooking and she can boil water ,my brother ,help her and boil the water and mix it for her and wake her up to bath, you don't need to allow your spouse to do homes chores alone , I'm the kind of man that she is in the kitchen and I'm cleaning the house , division of labor ,don't punish your spouse..
I was with a man in one bar,he open his mouth to tell me that he flogged his wife, and I asked him,why? He opened his mouth to tell me that she did not wash his clothes , I told him he is stupid and a foolish man, why will he raise his hand on a woman, I told him things that he will never forget..... Remember your spouse is not your maid..

To be continued

https://www.facebook.com/133546370754017/posts/466312690810715/

Expect this coming soon
"Things I hate about him or her"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Working Paypal With A Nice Name? Call Me Let's Make A Deal / How To Win A Man’s Heart To Marry You And Love You Without Stress: 6 Steps / Let’s Clean The World, But Let’s Start With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.