Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! (1762 Views)

Oya Come N Rate D Pictures. / My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted / International Boomba Guide To Pleasing Naija Ladies..come N Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by sugarpp: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2010
well chux01 if i did i would be begging him back wouldn't i? lol wink oya shey na beer or wine u want looks like u r enjoyn this thread so much n hence want to rejoice with me
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2010
sugar pp:

well chux01 if i did i would be begging him back wouldn't i? lol wink oya shey na beer or wine u want looks like u r enjoyn this thread so much n hence want to rejoice with me

yes tried to get back with him and met someone else simple, and yes i dey enjoy ur story, i am consoling you, you can always lean on me my shoulders are there for you to cry.give me champagne thats is you can afford it cool
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by sugarpp: 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2010
i can swear on all my generation that the guy that he is at the mo is not one i would ever ever want to get with so i was absolutely not trying to get back with him and didn't even ask him about his love life (even though he was trying to give me stories like i care). Maybe if he grew up and acted right i might consider him but like i said i know my worth i'm not like other girls that fall and stay in love with losers.
Don't worry i drink champagne like its water. Welcome to the good life wink
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by 190: 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2010
chuks01:

yes tried to get back with him and met someone else simple, and yes i dey enjoy your story, i am consoling you, you can always lean on me my shoulders are there for you to cry.give me champagne thats is you can afford it cool
manage fanta she nor go fit afford champ!

grin grin no offeince sugar PP grin grin
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2010
inbox me your facebook details let me see who i am talking to.
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by sugarpp: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2010
190 u r funny o but true shah recession dey outside cheesy
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by sugarpp: 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2010
@ chuks01 send me urs
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2010
am not on fb, i will look u up on my friends acct,
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by sugarpp: 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2010
well sorry i am private
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2010
i just wanted to know if you were the looser or the guy was, thats all
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by 190: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2010
and they finally became friendzz lovers grin grin
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by sugarpp: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2010
well i don't think i'm the loser and even though he is not the best looking guy my summation of him is not based on his physical features. He is a loser cos he acts and thinks like one. Having said that i do get lots of compliments that i am pretty so i don't think your sole opinion will make a difference on how i view myself.
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2010
make i see for myself na, seriously if you impress me i will come back here and redeem ur image.thats a promise.
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Orikinla(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2010
This is why I digg Nairaland.
It is more entertaining than viewing TY.
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Akanella: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2010
@poster

Do you have a manliness, why did your boyfriend call you impotent grin grin

He both of you must be a loser grin grin grin
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Rooneyboy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2010
So what r u really trying to do now , That u are free without a boyfriend ? Well i m not going to chase after u , try else where .
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by AqRiUsAge(f): 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2010
wow@this thread
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by sugarpp: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2010
okay folks i have calmed down a bit now grin I don't regret my thread but conscious of the fact that i might end up hurting a few peeps in my eagerness to show my excitement. The guy in question is free to do whatever he wants with his life its not my business and i am sure he has his reasons so i wish him luck.
My excitement and joy was genuine at the time i created the thread and i'm still feeling good and relieved that i am rid of him for good! but at the end of the day it also means the point of no return cry
so folks lets celebrate quietly wink ok i'm off to enjoy x-factor cheesy
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2010
hey sugarpp inbox me ur fb details deanalist@yahoo.com i want to admire you.
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Besto(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2010
mehn,poster, gbam!gbam,the guy don polish shine ur congo, peeps telling u r pretty dosnt count as an esteem.,.kip ya rejoice in ya hr8.
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by sugarpp: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2010
where they find this one come? bobo besto abeg go find your level if they no fine for your family that one be your business if u also no get self esteem that one be your own wahala capische cool
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 11, 2010
babe am
sugar pp:

where they find this one come? bobo besto abeg go find your level if they no fine for your family that one be your business if u also no get self esteem that one be your own wahala capische cool

babe am still waiting for you pm to my email, write me ok?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 / Am Confused. / Apologize To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.