Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria (30100 Views)

Most Played Songs Of The Year / Naira Marley - 'Soapy' (Official Video) / Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria by Amobigod(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
This Naija don finish ah swear cry See the kind of song that ranked Number 1

Just hustle money make you leave this country oh! E don too scatter, and make you no try repair am because no be you spoil am. cry
Re: Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria by UltimateAccurac(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
Trippledee:
Please, when are you going back to prison?
Tryna be savage huh
Re: Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria by Aidejay(m): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Probably after you.
You danced to One Corner
You danced to Skelewu
You danced to WO
You danced to Alanta
Even Awilo.
You are even dancing Zanku now.
And finally, you watch girls twerking on Instagram... So tell me bro...
Are you not a hypocrite?
this your post makes no sense
Re: Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria by UltimateAccurac(m): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
If that dance is what I saw it was eh, one corner better pass am
Re: Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria by DharnielDee(m): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nonsense nah GOLD for dis Country
Re: Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria by ManuelJr(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
It has come to my notice about these hypocrites criticising the "Soapy" dance.. I'm sorry for you. You enjoy twerk so much but you go to Marley's wall and say its an immoral dance. You're nothing but a FOOL. Plus you danced "One Corner" too.. SMH
Re: Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria by HORLADSTAR(m): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2019
Kingosytex:
Marley should forever be grateful to EFCC.

See as dem just help am blow, just like that. Na dis one be "blessing in disguise"

Meanwhile, the soapy no make sense, the dance as well as the song na complete trash. Marley should use his fame well, let him dish out good music...
How is he gonna do that when he's turned himself to a chronic smoker. NA THOSE WEED DEY GIVE AM INSPIRATION

Am a fan tho

Re: Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria by Damilolasky(m): 12:46am On Jul 05, 2019
We buy all types of gift card and Bitcoin Amazon , iTunes,Google play, steam wallet, Sephoral,Apple Store,Vanilla,EBay,Whatsap me on 081!!!71839!!!185
Re: Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria by Awaja(m): 3:20am On Jul 05, 2019
Am I a soapy maniple?
Re: Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria by Adakintroy2: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Probably after you.

You danced to One Corner

You danced to Skelewu

You danced to WO

You danced to Alanta

Even Awilo.

Are you not a hypocrite?

OK but when you see little children or you child dance it dont condemn it ooo. Explain to them what it means clearly. So we know you no hypocrite.
Re: Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria by ManuelJr(m): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2019
SoNature:
These guys should stop telling all these lies because it's annoying.

How can someone determine the most played song in Nigeria whereas we don't have the technology to track the stats?

It seems these idiots are beginning to compare Nigeria to America.

OP abeg no let me vex!
Be intelligent or quiet bro.. Its the most streamed on Apple music Nigeria.. SMH
Re: Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria by SoNature(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2019
ManuelJr:
Be intelligent or quiet bro.. Its the most streamed on Apple music Nigeria.. SMH

Keep quiet!

Tell me how what u wrote is same as what OP wrote

Show me where he mentioned Apple Music Nigeria in the article?
Re: Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria by Premiumwriter: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
Elelfa:

I downloaded it 5times....I jog with each five of them, each representing a day of the week from Monday to Friday.......and I use the "soapy" dance for aerobics afterwards. Since then I've been seeing amazing results on my body.

Hypocrites everywhere!!
so Wetin you want make I do now... Fry akara for buhari??

Re: Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria by mindtricks: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Probably after you.

You danced to One Corner

You danced to Skelewu

You danced to WO

You danced to Alanta

Even Awilo.

Are you not a hypocrite?
You try sha.
You sha know names of many of those kind of songs.
Re: Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria by mindtricks: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
ManuelJr:
It has come to my notice about these hypocrites criticising the "Soapy" dance.. I'm sorry for you. You enjoy twerk so much but you go to Marley's wall and say its an immoral dance. You're nothing but a FOOL. Plus you danced "One Corner" too.. SMH

All those kind dirty lyrics and dance steps have nothing good about them to enjoy jare.
Shouldn't a sane mind condemn and abhor them?
Really embarassing how such rottenness can suddenly be regarded as virtue.
Re: Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria by ManuelJr(m): 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
SoNature:

Keep quiet!

Tell me how what u wrote is same as what OP wrote

Show me where he mentioned Apple Music Nigeria in the article?
Dumb ass, just check the screenshot.. Stop disgracing your clans men..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. / List Of Winners At VGMA 2019 As Burna Boy Wins African Artiste Of The Year / Let's Save Majek Fashek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.