Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

My Pvssy is For Every Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pvssy is For Every Man (5270 Views)

My Pvssy Burns My Boyfriend’s D!ck Most Times – Lady Says / My Pvssy Is Sweeter Than Your Mom Food. / Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pvssy is For Every Man by lukui: 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
she has nothing to offer , except her pvssy, she is beautiful but other girls in the streets are also beautiful, she is good looking , yes other girls are good looking, she wants to be a career woman, she wants to go to America, London, Dubai, she doesn't have visa or passport . What does she have ? Her pvssy!!!! she wants to build a mansion at lekki , she wants to dine with otedola 's daughter. what does she have ? her pvssy!!!

this is a very wrong notion or mentality that is possessed or begotten by most average girls. its their pvssy for everything and what ever they want. you believe that your pvssy is worth a million dollars , but it isn't

prostitutes on the street sell it cheap. a guy asked you out for a date, you turned him down, he asked asked a prostitute how much? they negotiate, he takes her to a room, they fvck, she collects the money, he zips up and depart. where does that leave you? menopause is knocking . after it you can't conceive again. you snob at the guy with one one pair of shirts and trousers who's has been toasting you since jack Robinson. you say that he is wretched. but he now bought Mercedes Benz 2019 latest model. you are now drooling over him like a pack of hyenas!!
you even want to get his number. levels have changed woman, he is now fvcking with your mama's mates . they give it to him raw and he pays them!. its your end at loss. so wise up ladies and gentlewomen!!!! time is a very patient warrior. men can impregnate at any age but can you get pregnant at 90? even if you did with all the abortions and contraceptive pills you have used before, is your womb still intact?
The pvssy cartel know that there might be conspiracy from men about them not to patronize them again or not to hold them in high esteem in the society like they(men) always do. and that is why they dole out their basic tools from time to time, regularly they sex starve men, food starve men, and even body shame men in the society calling them rapists, wife beaters and so on.
It's usual rise by sin game. your victim fall by you blaming him and you rise from the media's persecution on him for his sins!!!! women have proven to be very good at that! divorce, court suits, assets freezing, child visit restrictions, and so on are all tools at their disposal to ensure men are still contraped to them.
value is with the valuer or you adding worth to that thing. for example beauthbis in the eye of the beholder. your girl friend is chocolate, you said she is beautiful . but Mr B's girlfriend is light in complexion and he also said she is beautiful. so what exactly is beauty? it depends on what value you attach to it.
women know this
and they exploit men with it. in their sisterhood they don't fight that one is short, dark skinned, fat, tiny, and start fighting. it's the guys that do that. they(women) dine, wine and merry whilst amidst themselves. to them its pvssy for the highest bidder . senators, bankers , governors, lawyers, commissioners, and so on.

guys have even wondered that if a woman's pvssy is a drum . how many litres of sperm will you pour inside to make it filled up , that is make her sexually satisfied

A woman went to the gynaecologist and asked him
" Doctor why doesn't hair grow on my private parts? "
he replied " Have you ever seen grasses growing on a very busy express road?"

5 Likes

Re: My Pvssy is For Every Man by MJBOLT: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
they are coming for you

1 Like

Re: My Pvssy is For Every Man by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: My Pvssy is For Every Man by lukui: 4:41am On Jul 05, 2019
MJBOLT:
they are coming for you

what did the message did ? didn't the thread portray the truth?
Re: My Pvssy is For Every Man by lukui: 4:42am On Jul 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
angry angry angry

are you God?

2 Likes

Re: My Pvssy is For Every Man by horlahwaley(m): 6:39am On Jul 05, 2019
That last sentence got me grin

1 Like

Re: My Pvssy is For Every Man by J4JUVENTUS(m): 7:43am On Jul 05, 2019
Watch how they will attack op now. When things like this are discussed,them pus*y for sale kind of girls will want op death instantly. E can vex them ,and i begin to wonder,if the job was really legit,why e dey vex them.

Re: My Pvssy is For Every Man by davillian(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2019
grin
Re: My Pvssy is For Every Man by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2019
Speechless

1 Like

Re: My Pvssy is For Every Man by Harlem2(m): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2019
Pussy is cheap
That's why I respect fulani culture

1 Like

Re: My Pvssy is For Every Man by Lucifer1419: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2019
lukui:
she has nothing to offer , except her pvssy, she is beautiful but other girls in the streets are also beautiful, she is good looking , yes other girls are good looking, she wants to be a career woman, she wants to go to America, London, Dubai, she doesn't have visa or passport . What does she have ? Her pvssy!!!! she wants to build a mansion at lekki , she wants to dine with otedola 's daughter. what does she have ? her pvssy!!!

this is a very wrong notion or mentality that is possessed or begotten by most average girls. its their pvssy for everything and what ever they want. you believe that your pvssy is worth a million dollars , but it isn't

prostitutes on the street sell it cheap. a guy asked you out for a date, you turned him down, he asked asked a prostitute how much? they negotiate, he takes her to a room, they fvck, she collects the money, he zips up and depart. where does that leave you? menopause is knocking . after it you can't conceive again. you snob at the guy with one one pair of shirts and trousers who's has been toasting you since jack Robinson. you say that he is wretched. but he now bought Mercedes Benz 2019 latest model. you are now drooling over him like a pack of hyenas!!
you even want to get his number. levels have changed woman, he is now fvcking with your mama's mates . they give it to him raw and he pays them!. its your end at loss. so wise up ladies and gentlewomen!!!! time is a very patient warrior. men can impregnate at any age but can you get pregnant at 90? even if you did with all the abortions and contraceptive pills you have used before, is your womb still intact?
The pvssy cartel know that there might be conspiracy from men about them not to patronize them again or not to hold them in high esteem in the society like they(men) always do. and that is why they dole out their basic tools from time to time, regularly they sex starve men, food starve men, and even body shame men in the society calling them rapists, wife beaters and so on.
It's usual rise by sin game. your victim fall by you blaming him and you rise from the media's persecution on him for his sins!!!! women have proven to be very good at that! divorce, court suits, assets freezing, child visit restrictions, and so on are all tools at their disposal to ensure men are still contraped to them.
value is with the valuer or you adding worth to that thing. for example beauthbis in the eye of the beholder. your girl friend is chocolate, you said she is beautiful . but Mr B's girlfriend is light in complexion and he also said she is beautiful. so what exactly is beauty? it depends on what value you attach to it.
women know this
and they exploit men with it. in their sisterhood they don't fight that one is short, dark skinned, fat, tiny, and start fighting. it's the guys that do that. they(women) dine, wine and merry whilst amidst themselves. to them its pvssy for the highest bidder . senators, bankers , governors, lawyers, commissioners, and so on.

guys have even wondered that if a woman's pvssy is a drum . how many litres of sperm will you pour inside to make it filled up , that is make her sexually satisfied

A woman went to the gynaecologist and asked him
" Doctor why doesn't hair grow on my private parts? "
he replied " Have you ever seen grasses growing on a very busy express road?"
. Na you look for trouble oo, Local man they him own yanga they go wake am,. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Pvssy is For Every Man by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
one of the most cheapest thing in the street right now is pvvssy. even with a loaf of bread you can get laid.nobody fit do shakara for me. "COW WEY TRAVEL GO AMERICA NA FOR INSIDE CON BEEF HE GO TAKE COME BACK"

1 Like

Re: My Pvssy is For Every Man by jimmynauty: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
he lesh profits NOTHING!
Re: My Pvssy is For Every Man by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
Another stupid thread. LADIES ITS HIGH TIME WE IGNORE THREADS LIKE THIS. COMMENTING ON IT INCREASES ITS READERSHIP. It's pathetic that men have become so idle, that's why atimes you see threads like this as early as 8am in the morning.
Re: My Pvssy is For Every Man by Deepfeel(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Another stupid thread. LADIES ITS HIGH TIME WE IGNORE THREADS LIKE THIS. COMMENTING ON IT INCREASES ITS READERSHIP. It's pathetic that men have become so idle, that's why atimes you see threads like this as early as 8am in the morning.
grin grin hehehehe

4 Likes

Re: My Pvssy is For Every Man by FROGMAN101(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
If a woman is not a virgin on the day of marriage, I automatically lose respect for the union.
Re: My Pvssy is For Every Man by lukui: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. Na you look for trouble oo, Local man they him own yanga they go wake am,. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

fvck you devil

(1) (Reply)

I Asked My Boyfriend For Something And He Refused / Nigerian Men Why Do You Like Doing This Rubbish? See Photos / The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.