Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me (5123 Views)

My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
Some temptations are very very hard to overcome....Here is what happened to me 10mins ago

I was on my way back from work not quite long with absolutely nothing in my stomach n nothing in my wallet n no hope of going to work tomorrow,i was pretty much thinking how i will cope tonight without food,na to just lay on bed dey count ceiling o till sleep carry me go oo,as soon as i reached my busstop,From bus top to my place is far n normally i was supposed to carry bike home but because sapa don choke me,i decided to cut corners n trek home
I haven't walked 5mins when i entered one corner n saw a little girl of about 15years holding bunch of 1k notes n counting them n at d same time searching her body frantically,i saw her almost reduced to tears,my guess was she lost part of d money used to send her on an errand,i just walked past her n mind my business n left her searching
Suddenly,i looked down n saw 1k note,i bent low n picked it,with this 1k,I'm sorted for tonight n tomorrow,i will just get like 3h food for tonight n will ahve enuf for tomorrow transport to work,i was happy within me,but then at d same time,I'm quite sure dz is d money this little girl is looking for,what will be her fate if she doesn't eventually see that money,what if she is beaten to stupor? What if d money is meant for something really urgent n serious??what if d money is tied to another person life?what if n what ifs??
I had to just call d girl n gave her d money,she knelt down n thank me n left....deep down,i needed d 1k,but then I'm really glad i wasn't responsible for another person tears....i just smiled n walk on....this is a temptation that is hard to overcome but I'm really glad i overcame it
Now I'm about to sleep with no food....but I'm glad i did one good
If tonight was my last night on earth,Believe me,i would die happily

MODIFIED
Because SOME people think this is a cheap format or an effort to scam people of their money,i have decided to remove my account number
Story is not a fairytale or fake
Its real
Its a temptation n I'm glad i overcame it
There is enuf lesson to be learnt in this story
You can be in my shoe tomorrow
There are some temptations that feel like blessings....They are not and they will never be
Overcome it and God will bless you abundantly

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Hashabiah: 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
I don't have money to give , but I will say this : may God bless you for making the right decision .

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Cerebellum: 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
You did well OP and I'm glad you did the right thing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hashabiah:
I don't have money to give , but I will say this : may God bless you for making the right decision .
It was a hard choice,but I'm glad i made it

5 Likes

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Hashabiah: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Flahyuq:

Yes , I know . But I strongly believe that God will make something good happen to you

1 Like

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hashabiah:
Yes , I know . But I strongly believe that God will make something good happen to you

Amen
Thanks
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by DaddyRochie1642: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
I Summon you Nairaland Fearless Onward Marching Christian and Muslim Soldiers to come to this man's Rescue.... This is the time to exhibit the Virtue that your loyal Pastor and hardworking Imam has been impacting unto you tirelessly to be GENEROUS.

To the Moniker that posted this story,
relax help is on the way,
you won't sleep with your throat and stomach grumbling loudly with aggression.
Help is on the way.

12 Likes

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Flahyuq:
Some temptations are very very hard to overcome....Here is what happened to me 10mins ago

I was on my way back from work not quite long with absolutely nothing in my stomach n nothing in my wallet n no hope of going to work tomorrow,i was pretty much thinking how i will cope tonight without food,na to just lay on bed dey count ceiling o till sleep carry me go oo,as soon as i reached my busstop,From bus top to my place is far n normally i was supposed to carry bike home but because sapa don choke me,i decided to cut corners n trek home
I haven't walked 5mins when i entered one corner n saw a little girl of about 15years holding bunch of 1k notes n counting them n at d same time searching her body frantically,i saw her almost reduced to tears,my guess was she lost part of d money used to send her on an errand,i just walked past her n mind my business n left her searching
Suddenly,i looked down n saw 1k note,i bent low n picked it,with this 1k,I'm sorted for tonight n tomorrow,i will just get like 3h food for tonight n will ahve enuf for tomorrow transport to work,i was happy within me,but then at d same time,I'm quite sure dz is d money this little girl is looking for,what will be her fate if she doesn't eventually see that money,what if she is beaten to stupor? What if d money is meant for something really urgent n serious??what if d money is tied to another person life?what if n what ifs??
I had to just call d girl n gave her d money,she knelt down n thank me n left....deep down,i needed d 1k,but then I'm really glad i wasn't responsible for another person tears....i just smiled n walk on....this is a temptation that is hard to overcome but I'm really glad i overcame it
Now I'm about to sleep with no food....but I'm glad i did one good
If tonight was my last night on earth,Believe me,i would die happily
I wish NL had voice notes
Bro that was a stupid move , I wouldn't have cared if it was me
The universe (god) just helped you and you didn't take

3 Likes

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Themainboy22: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
I'm more concerned about the type of work you go with empty stomach, come back with empty stomach, and repeat the same the next day. Is it really worth it... Hmm..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Think4Myself:

I wish NL had voice notes
Bro that was a stupid move , I wouldn't have cared if it was me
The universe (god) just helped you and you didn't take
Really??
U think so??
What would u have done if u were in my shoe??
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
Themainboy22:
I'm more concerned about the type of work you go with empty stomach, and come back with empty stomach, and repeat the same the next day. Is it really worth it... Hmm..
Bro
Its not easily out there
Suffering dey
I just have d hope say he go better one day sha
I didn't go with an empty stomach,i ate in d afternoon n i used my last card for tfare
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
God bless you bro.
It's not easy

2 Likes

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
BABYharder:
God bless you bro.
It's not easy
Amen and you too
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Reminderz: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Flahyuq:
God bless you bro.. I'm moved meehhn

2 Likes

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Opeyemiextra(f): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Only few people have this understanding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Kraytur: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Davido don collect all our money o grin undecided

6 Likes

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
Reminderz:

God bless you bro.. I'm moved meehhn
Amen
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by SenecaTheYonger: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
You should drop your acct number in case a Good Samaritan is passing by

2 Likes

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
You should drop your acct number in case a Good Samaritan is passing by
I will
Thanks bro
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Wawelexy(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hope this is not an intelligent begging? If not, God bless Mr OP

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Vision4God: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
Congratulations for successfully passing this test. U will sure be rewarded

3 Likes

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
Vision4God:
Congratulations for successfully passing this test. U will sure be rewarded

Amen
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by slickycee: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
God Bless you OP
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
slickycee:
God Bless you OP

Amen
And you too

1 Like

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by muheeb01(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Thank you for doing that....Good and honest people still exist.you saved that girl from beating and tears.God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Boogyman557: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
muheeb01:
Thank you for doing that....Good and honest people still exist.you saved that girl from beating and tears.God bless you
Amen and you too
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
SO touching mehn..help me collect that girl number,i love dem tight
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by toxict14: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
This new format with Wema Bank account is really working.
Cooperate beggars.
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
toxict14:
This new format with Wema Bank account is really working.
Cooperate beggars.

Well
If you think so
But heaven knows I'm not begging for money
I will appreciate if given,but i am not forcing anyone
Someone suggested i put my acc.no up there,thats y i did
Moreso,wema bank is d bank i have been using,dont use davido own to judge me
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Truvelisback(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nice composition. The story sounds like fairy tales to me.
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Truvelisback:
Nice composition. The story sounds like fairy tales to me.

Well
Its not
Its real
God is my witness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I ended a scam relationship / SHOCKER!! See How Abuja Girls Are Getting Their Virginity Back / How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.