Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

a - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / a (5432 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / My Girlfriend Gone Rogue. / Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: a by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol alfas online...
____ offline.

He is only crying because she has moved on. If he were the one to get over it faster, he will be telling us how miserable she is without him. It is always like that after "breakup". Seeing an ex live happily when you expected them to be miserable could hurt.

Don't be surprised, if she had honoured his date and gotten back with him, he would most likely not treat her right.

OP will be fine.

she didnt even miss him, it shows the op was not even able to impact anything meaningful or memorable in her life, no footprint was left..that is why she moved on so fast

if she has said yes lets get together, he would have agree and dance everylasting galala to her beats, he will become everything she dreams off, even wanting to outshine the new man in her life in simping grin grin
Re: a by Nasri100(m): 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol alfas online...
____ offline.

He is only crying because she has moved on. If he were the one to get over it faster, he will be telling us how miserable she is without him. It is always like that after "breakup". Seeing an ex live happily when you expected them to be miserable could hurt.

Don't be surprised, if she had honoured his date and gotten back with him, he would most likely not treat her right.

OP will be fine.

Thanks. Nothing wrong in taking the L. Helps to get better.
Re: a by Nasri100(m): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
lilwetdick:

she didnt even miss him, it shows the op was not even able to impact anything meaningful or memorable in her life, no footprint was left..that is why she moved on so fast

if she has said yes lets get together, he would have agree and dance everylasting galala to her beats, he will become everything she dreams off, even wanting to outshine the new man in her life in simping grin grin

Yup that’s my point. It’s a selfish world for women. What about me? What did she impact in my life?

I work very hard to be a standout in this difficult Nigeria. If a woman thinks I didn’t give her my attention, that’s fine. I guess I apologize. That’s the rhetoric. We have to please women. So I will take the L on that.

But if you ask me deep inside am I happy with the independence I got right now, even God knows my answer.

2 Likes

Re: a by Nasri100(m): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
lilwetdick:

Forgot to add that Her bestie keeps doing these ridiculous thing of keeping tabs on my social media accounts (Liking my pictures and etc). I could easily ask her for a date and she would probably agree cause she’s really really open whenever she talks to me. But I am not taking that option cause I still respect her my ex girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: a by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nasri100:

Yup that’s my point. It’s a selfish world for women. What about me? What did she impact in my life?

I work very hard to be a standout in this difficult Nigeria. If a woman thinks I didn’t give her my attention, that’s fine. I guess I apologize. That’s the rhetoric. We have to please women. So I will take the L on that.

But if you ask me deep inside am I happy with the independence I got right now, even God knows my answer.

if she didnt had an impact in you, why wanting to see her again

if you say you work hard, you are not the only person working hard in nigeria and still giving attention to their gfs or wives... on the issue of pleasing likewise you wont want a boring gf, likewise she wont want a boring bf, pleasing comes from both side not only the man to the female alone

i think your problem lies in thinking to impact on an ex means cash..let me be raw with you...making a ex remember you can be in different ways other than cash, your sexual signature skills that no man can do to her but only you, the advice you gave to her, the litle thing like kiss you gave to her in public that made her blush, the stuff you guys did together, fun activities and talks you had, pillow fun and real fights and make ups etc, this are the little memorable a girl can have for you anytime she remembers you.it doesnt has to be only cash...stop quantifying your manhood with cash alone
Re: a by Nasri100(m): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
lilwetdick:

if she didnt had an impact in you, why wanting to see her again

if you say you work hard, you are not the only person working hard in nigeria and still giving attention to their gfs or wives... on the issue of pleasing likewise you wont want a boring gf, likewise she wont want a boring bf, pleasing comes from both side not only the man to the female alone

i think your problem lies in thinking to impact on an ex means cash..let me be raw with you...making a ex remember you can be in different ways other than cash, your sexual signature skills that no man can do to her but only you, the advice you gave to her, the litle thing like kiss you gave to her in public that made her blush, the stuff you guys did together, fun activities and talks you had, pillow fun and real fights and make ups etc, this are the little memorable a girl can have for you anytime she remembers you.it doesnt has to be only cash...stop quantifying your manhood with cash alone

Cash? Nope. I never gave her money. Her father is very rich. She’s not lacking. Although maybe she was afraid to ask me for money cause I heard some other things like she asked other guys.

All those things you mentioned are basics things in relationships don’t you think? Can’t come here and start revealing everything.

As I have said countless times, my mistake was I asked for a hang out. It was totally uncalled for. I accept the L and move on.

However I still stand by it that it’s a selfish world for women and many men are being exploited daily.

I won’t be exploited.

4 Likes

Re: a by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nasri100:
So today, out of curiosity i thought it would be a nice idea to ask my ex girlfriend for lunch (No strings attached) on Saturday cause i have had a busy week at work. Man it didnt go well. The way she unloaded on me chaii.

She said i was too selfish. Selfish with my ambitions. Selfish with my job. Selfish with my football club Arsenal. Always putting myself first. I didnt care about her emotions and feelings.

She even said she has moved on to a better guy who cares about her. Who listens to her. Who loves her for her. Who puts her first.

I was just surprised cause we broke up about a year ago and i am yet to move on to another woman but she already has someone else who is 5 times better than me cause he cares about her, puts her first and loves her.

Well i told her i am not selfish cause i donate to the less privileged and help when i can. And i never cheated on her but it didnt seem to matter.

And i think thats the fact about this life.

For someone with MGTOW and Esther Vlaar knowledge, i have conceded something today.

If you really want a decent relationship with a woman, you will have to compromise. You will have to put her first. You will have to make her a priority.

If you dont, she will leave for a better guy and it will hurt.

Nature doesnt have anything really for men. Ours is to work and provide. Women and Dogs are to be loved unconditionally.

I guess when i am 24 next month, i will learn how to keep a relationship alongside my life goals.

For now, i guess i feel bad about certain things.

This is for u grin

2 Likes

Re: a by Nasri100(m): 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
dairykidd:

This is for u grin

Loooooool
Re: a by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
lilwetdick:

That is most likely his case.

One year is even a lot of time. Married couples that took vows and had kids together have moved on faster. Come be nonsense bf-gf relationship wey lack depth.
Re: a by lilmax(m): 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
you asked your ex to lunch

it shows you're a jobless dumbass
Re: a by owowa145(m): 3:52am On Jul 05, 2019
MJBOLT:
i dont do ABC,i want to know the reason why you said that

With d kind of dp in both your profiles , u na both fit wella for haywire club.
Re: a by owowa145(m): 3:52am On Jul 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I mean she putting you first and you doing same to her, that is how it should be, for things to be balanced, if you put yourself first, why have a relationship with her in the first place?
With d kind of dp in both your profiles , u na both fit wella for haywire club.
Re: a by iRepNaija1: 4:50am On Jul 05, 2019
You really need to stop acting like you're the victim in this situation. The ex took the opportunity to tell you how she felt, you could've done the same. Why else did you reach out to her anyway? After a whole year? You won't admit it but you were hoping that she was thinking of you the way you were thinking of her. She wasn't. She just wanted to unload.

Instead of just taking her criticism gracefully and moving on, you're here, on Nairaland, the place for bashing and insulting women, so someone can tell you how women are always exploiting men and men are the victims. Did your ex exploit you? Did she use you? You're just looking for an excuse not to focus on your faults in the relationship, whatever they were. The only thing that's going to happen is that you're going to take this baggage you have into your next relationship.
Re: a by FatherBona: 5:13am On Jul 05, 2019
Nasri100:

Forgot to add that Her bestie keeps doing these ridiculous thing of keeping tabs on my social media accounts (Liking my pictures and etc). I could easily ask her for a date and she would probably agree cause she’s really really open whenever she talks to me. [s]But I am not taking that option cause I still respect her my ex girlfriend.[/s]

she's moved on ten years ago, you dey Nairaland dey talk respect.
Wake up bro
Smash that Bestie and get it over with
Thank me later
Re: a by Nasri100(m): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2019
FatherBona:
she's moved on ten years ago, you dey Nairaland dey talk respect.
Wake up bro
Smash that Bestie and get it over with
Thank me later

A theory that has been shoved down my throat everyday from my friendds. “Just do it. Enjoy these bitches.”

Think I just want a clean slate. I want my character to speak for me. I don’t want to be the guy sleeping with his ex best friend. Doesn’t make sense to me. Let her have fun. There are many many girls out there if I want.

I am not going to do it. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Re: a by Techcrunchng(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2019
My man, money first and all these nonsense stops, are u happy with your current financial situation? If yes; that means what she said is true, but if no; that means she definitely found a richer guy and she formulated an excuse which will make you feel wrong. Don't blame her though, just forget her and double up your hustle my man because nobody loves a broke niga. Don't let any girl stop your ambition.
Re: a by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nasri100:

Cash? Nope. I never gave her money. Her father is very rich. She’s not lacking. Although maybe she was afraid to ask me for money cause I heard some other things like she asked other guys.

All those things you mentioned are basics things in relationships don’t you think? Can’t come here and start revealing everything.

As I have said countless times, my mistake was I asked for a hang out. It was totally uncalled for. I accept the L and move on.

However I still stand by it that it’s a selfish world for women and many men are being exploited daily.

I won’t be exploited

i am not asking about whether you gave her cash or not....you claim you didnt give her attention then i went on to mention some stuff, then you wrote these statement i highlighted..there is something interesting about you, i believe you are Fronting,(even though you claim not to give attention and focus on her during your relationship, your attitude says otherwise, it seems you were emotionally invested in the relationship). if you dont have feelings for an ex, so why inviting her anywhere or wanting to check up on her.

on men being exploited by women, it is because most men allow that including you. everybody is selfish, people that know their self worth are selffish, so i dont see it as a man or woman trait, i see it as a human trait.

you last paragaph sound like some man trying to save men after being exploited but then again, you said you wont be exploited but you have already been exploited emotionally that is why you cant forget her even after 1 year,
Re: a by Nasri100(m): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
lilwetdick:

i am not asking about whether you gave her cash or not....you claim you didnt give her attention then i went on to mention some stuff, then you wrote these statement i highlighted..there is something interesting about you, i believe you are Fronting,(even though you claim not to give attention and focus on her during your relationship, your attitude says otherwise, it seems you were emotionally invested in the relationship). if you dont have feelings for an ex, so why inviting her anywhere or wanting to check up on her.

on men being exploited by women, it is because most men allow that including you. everybody is selfish, people that know their self worth are selffish, so i dont see it as a man or woman trait, i see it as a human trait.

you last paragaph sound like some man trying to save men after being exploited but then again, you said you wont be exploited but you have already been exploited emotionally that is why you cant forget her even after 1 year,

Alright then. Thanks for contributing.
Re: a by Nasri100(m): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
Techcrunchng:
My man, money first and all these nonsense stops, are u happy with your current financial situation? If yes; that means what she said is true, but if no; that means she definitely found a richer guy and she formulated an excuse which will make you feel wrong. Don't blame her though, just forget her and double up your hustle my man because nobody loves a broke niga. Don't let any girl stop your ambition.

I am not happy with my financial state. Need more money. Thanks for your contribution. God bless.

1 Like

Re: a by Elimon(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
When i heard of a woman who filed divorce cos her husband has never hurt through their 23years of marriage..I ended that thought of mr.perfect,wen she was asked why...she said husband was too good and she is scared the type of man he is...women need hard minds sometimes...if she lives u,u guys were not meant to be.
Re: a by fireback: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: a by fireback: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
The fact that you stated it clearly that you both broke up and after one year you're yet to move on, but instead, you re still busy watching her back, it shows that you re still boy, and not to be called a MAN.
Re: a by FROGMAN101(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
You shouldn’t have asked for a get together. Dumbest thing to do.

Continue to enjoy your fucking life. Don’t you like peace?

Women are drama drama drama. They are children.
Re: a by jaymichael(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nasri100:
So today, out of curiosity i thought it would be a nice idea to ask my ex girlfriend for lunch (No strings attached) on Saturday cause i have had a busy week at work. Man it didnt go well. The way she unloaded on me chaii.

She said i was too selfish. Selfish with my ambitions. Selfish with my job. Selfish with my football club Arsenal. Always putting myself first. I didnt care about her emotions and feelings.

She even said she has moved on to a better guy who cares about her. Who listens to her. Who loves her for her. Who puts her first.

I was just surprised cause we broke up about a year ago and i am yet to move on to another woman but she already has someone else who is 5 times better than me cause he cares about her, puts her first and loves her.

Well i told her i am not selfish cause i donate to the less privileged and help when i can. And i never cheated on her but it didnt seem to matter.

And i think thats the fact about this life.

For someone with MGTOW and Esther Vlaar knowledge, i have conceded something today.

If you really want a decent relationship with a woman, you will have to compromise. You will have to put her first. You will have to make her a priority.

If you dont, she will leave for a better guy and it will hurt.

Nature doesnt have anything really for men. Ours is to work and provide. Women and Dogs are to be loved unconditionally.

I guess when i am 24 next month, i will learn how to keep a relationship alongside my life goals.

For now, i guess i feel bad about certain things.
Putting a woman first before your life's ambition is a NO NO in every sense of the word NO. A woman who believes in you will support you and your dreams in every way she can. She will be your emotional and moral support pillar. She will see your success as hers also. It is good she left.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Caught Your Bf/ Gf Banging Someone Else Red Handed? / Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose / Inter-tribal Marriages: What's Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.