Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

a - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / a (5433 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / My Girlfriend Gone Rogue. / Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

a by Nasri100(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
F

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: a by MJBOLT: 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
putting a woman first in a relationship is a no for me,how many women even put their BFs first in relationships?

28 Likes

Re: a by Iogobenz(m): 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
N.a. so na.
Moving on to a better guy dey always easy for them to say.
N.a. so e easy reach undecided
Make she continue dey lie for her papa head there grin

25 Likes

Re: a by Durhleepee(f): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Op, what's Esther Vlaar? #JustCurious
Re: a by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
I do not understand, is it that you do not want her to move on from you after a year to someone who treats her right better than you? Or what is the whining about?

8 Likes

Re: a by Biglittlelois(f): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
putting a woman first in a relationship is a no for me,how many women even put their BFs first in relationships?

You are meant to put each other first in a relationship, don't be selfish and self centered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: a by MJBOLT: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
2 people cannot come first,i will put myself first then the lady second

Biglittlelois:

You are meant to put each other first in a relationship, don't be selfish and self centered.

2 Likes

Re: a by Biglittlelois(f): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
2 people cannot come first,i will put myself first then the lady second

I mean she putting you first and you doing same to her, that is how it should be, for things to be balanced, if you put yourself first, why have a relationship with her in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: a by princfred(m): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Usually women accuse men of what they are.
But her first and go down and she will still yap you as no longer being her class.
But then, for you to be an Arsenal fan.....hmmmm....lol
On her getting someone better, you should be happy for her what is break up for. Its can be more saddening watching an Ex suffer with anither man i no lie you.
Re: a by MJBOLT: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
ok,i get your point angry

Biglittlelois:

I mean she putting you first and you doing same to her, that is how it should be, for things to be balanced, if you put yourself first, why have a relationship with her in the first place?
Re: a by Biglittlelois(f): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
ok,i get your point angry

You portray yourself to be what you are not for real, why?

2 Likes

Re: a by MJBOLT: 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
i dont understand what you are trying to say

Biglittlelois:

You portray yourself to be what you are not for real, why?
Re: a by Biglittlelois(f): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
i dont understand what you mean

Okay, forget I asked? It was an observation.

1 Like

Re: a by MJBOLT: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
i'm not going to forget,talk your talk undecided
Biglittlelois:

Okay, forget I asked? It was an observation.

2 Likes

Re: a by Biglittlelois(f): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
i'm not going to forget,talk your talk undecided

No.

1 Like

Re: a by MJBOLT: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
why did you mention it when you knew you wont tell me?
Biglittlelois:

No.
Re: a by Biglittlelois(f): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
why did you mention it when you knew you wont tell me?

That my comment was as straightforward as ABC, check it out again.

2 Likes

Re: a by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
Seriously op what u said is just the truth,women want u to treat them like egg while they treat u like an ass wipe.most women are self centered.

7 Likes

Re: a by MJBOLT: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
i dont do ABC,i want to know the reason why you said that

Biglittlelois:

That my comment was as straightforward as ABC, check it out again.
Re: a by Biglittlelois(f): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
i dont do ABC,i want to know the reason why you said that

I already said it was an observation fa, what do you want again angry

1 Like

Re: a by MJBOLT: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
what i want you cant give tongue
Biglittlelois:

I already said it was an observation fa, what do you want again angry
Re: a by Biglittlelois(f): 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
what i want you cant give tongue

Smh!!!

1 Like

Re: a by MJBOLT: 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
NMH
Biglittlelois:

Smh!!!
Re: a by AstroG: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nasri100:
So today, out of curiosity i thought it would be a nice idea to ask my ex girlfriend for lunch (No strings attached) on Saturday cause i have had a busy week at work. Man it didnt go well. The way she unloaded on me chaii.

She said i was too selfish. Selfish with my ambitions. Selfish with my job. Selfish with my football club Arsenal. Always putting myself first. I didnt care about her emotions and feelings.

She even said she has moved on to a better guy who cares about her. Who listens to her. Who loves her for her. Who puts her first.

I was just surprised cause we broke up about a year ago and i am yet to move on to another woman but she already has someone else who is 5 times better than me cause he cares about her, puts her first and loves her.

Well i told her i am not selfish cause i donate to the less privileged and help when i can. And i never cheated on her but it didnt seem to matter.

And i think thats the fact about this life.

For someone with MGTOW and Esther Vlaar knowledge, i have conceded something today.

If you really want a decent relationship with a woman, you will have to compromise. You will have to put her first. You will have to make her a priority.

If you dont, she will leave for a better guy and it will hurt.

Nature doesnt have anything really for men. Ours is to work and provide. Women and Dogs are to be loved unconditionally.

I guess when i am 24 next month, i will learn how to keep a relationship alongside my life goals.

For now, i guess i feel bad about certain things.

Nwanne,hapu umunwanyi, jee chuba Ego
cool cool

When you have Money,all these gibberish she's speaking will stop cool cool
OR

Don't you knw that MONEY STOPS NONESENSE undecided undecided??

14 Likes

Re: a by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nasri100:
So today, out of curiosity i thought it would be a nice idea to ask my ex girlfriend for lunch (No strings attached) on Saturday cause i have had a busy week at work. Man it didnt go well. The way she unloaded on me chaii.

She said i was too selfish. Selfish with my ambitions. Selfish with my job. Selfish with my football club Arsenal. Always putting myself first. I didnt care about her emotions and feelings.

She even said she has moved on to a better guy who cares about her. Who listens to her. Who loves her for her. Who puts her first.

I was just surprised cause we broke up about a year ago and i am yet to move on to another woman but she already has someone else who is 5 times better than me cause he cares about her, puts her first and loves her.

Well i told her i am not selfish cause i donate to the less privileged and help when i can. And i never cheated on her but it didnt seem to matter.

And i think thats the fact about this life.

For someone with MGTOW and Esther Vlaar knowledge, i have conceded something today.

If you really want a decent relationship with a woman, you will have to compromise. You will have to put her first. You will have to make her a priority.

If you dont, she will leave for a better guy and it will hurt.

Nature doesnt have anything really for men. Ours is to work and provide. Women and Dogs are to be loved unconditionally.

I guess when i am 24 next month, i will learn how to keep a relationship alongside my life goals.

For now, i guess i feel bad about certain things.

Your knowledge of redpill is rusty bro.
In all cases, a woman will dump you if you give her the attention she asks for. Or treats exactly as she wants. If you live for hundred years, you will find this true.

Your break-up with her is due to other things. Your frame was probably weak.

In fact, your frame is weak because you are attempting to obtain a date with an ex. What! Past is past. You should have 10 gals already!

I can conclude that you only focused on her during the affair. Which is why you have no woman now

I will tell you: Women always have options. Which is why she got a new bf so fast. They have hundreds of options on their WhatsApp, Facebook. Guys crying hi, hi . Hello baby. She has probably hooked one new fool.

Cmon, you are not truly familiar with the redpill. You reek of blue pill and beta mentality.

14 Likes

Re: a by Nasri100(m): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
juininho:

Your knowledge of redpill is rusty bro.
In all cases, a woman will dump you if you give her the attention she asks for. Or treats exactly as she wants. If you live for hundred years, you will find this true.

Your break-up with her is due to other things. Your frame was probably weak.

In fact, your frame is weak because you are attempting to obtain a date with an ex. What! Past is past. You should have 10 gals already!

I can conclude that you only focused on her during the affair. Which is why you have no woman now

I will tell you: Women always have options. Which is why she got a new bf so fast. They have hundreds of options on their WhatsApp, Facebook. Guys crying hi, hi . Hello baby. She has probably hooked one new fool.

Cmon, you are not truly familiar with the redpill. You reek of blue pill and beta mentality.

I guess you are right. I made a mistake asking for lunch especially after i was fine without her for many months. I do have many many girls around me. I just dont give them attention.

2 Likes

Re: a by Nasri100(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
AstroG:

Nwanne,hapu umunwanyi, jee chuba Ego
cool cool

When you have Money,all these gibberish she's speaking will stop cool cool
OR

Don't you knw that MONEY STOPS NONESENSE undecided undecided??

Lol i live comfortably. I am not making money for a woman.

1 Like

Re: a by AstroG: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nasri100:

Lol i live comfortably. I am not making money for a woman.

That's my nigga grin cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: a by Omega30(m): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nasri100:

I guess you are right. I made a mistake asking for lunch especially after i was fine without her for many months. I do have many many girls around me. I just dont give them attention.
Na lie, u don't! If u have , like me the highest u can do is to check her Facebook profile, now she will be feeling she is better than u.

2 Likes

Re: a by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nasri100:

Good bro. Apply redpill. Spin those plates damnit! Look, from abundance comes confidence. Those gals around you, get them. Get them all. As muxh as you can get. So that you will never ever stoop so low as to go back to an ex. If you do your work well, you will never have an ex cos they will all keep coming back. I've been in your shoes so take it as a help from a bro.

6 Likes

Re: a by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
so you are MGTOW and you were disturbing your ex gf for a meal..na wa ooh, i knew all these while that you MGTOW niggas are fake like chinese products..so you still love your ex..na wa ooh, i see, why you are a member of "MGTOW" because a woman broke your heart

let me cry for you

Re: a by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
lilwetdick:
so you are MGTOW and you were disturbing your ex gf for a meal..na wa ooh, i knew all these while that you MGTOW niggas are fake like chinese products..so you still love your ex..na wa ooh, i see, why you are a member of "MGTOW" because a woman broke your heart

let me cry for you

Lol alfas online...
____ offline.

He is only crying because she has moved on. If he were the one to get over it faster, he will be telling us how miserable she is without him. It is always like that after "breakup". Seeing an ex live happily when you expected them to be miserable could hurt.

Don't be surprised, if she had honoured his date and gotten back with him, he would most likely not treat her right.

OP will be fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? / Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose / Top Four Advantages Of Dating A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.