Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,839 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Lady Who Slept With Dog For N3M Cries Out For Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Slept With Dog For N3M Cries Out For Help (6120 Views)

Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / Couple Rocks Barcelona Jersey, Poses With Dog In Adorable Pre-wedding Photo / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Slept With Dog For N3M Cries Out For Help by DanielOwen2050(m): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
The awful story of a lady who slept with a dog and now can’t resist the desire to sleep with dogs is fast going viral on various social media platforms.
According to the lady in an email sent to popular Instagram relationship coach, Joro Olumofin, she was convinced by her friends at the University to sleep with a dog when she complained of hardship.

She revealed her friends offered to help her get 3 million Naira (GH¢46,000 = 460 million old cedis) in just one day. After weeks of impatience, she was invited to Victoria Island of Lagos where she slept with a dog.

The young lady claims she enjoyed the dog s3x very much. She claims she ejaculated 3 times nonstop. After the unnatural carnal knowledge, she was paid 3 million Naira.

Read more: https://latesttip.com/if-your-partner-does-this-10-things-run-immediately/
Re: Lady Who Slept With Dog For N3M Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Slept With Dog For N3M Cries Out For Help by kestine(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
This joro guy sabi post fake and stupid stories...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Slept With Dog For N3M Cries Out For Help by dauddy97(m): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
What else we wont see or hear frm this world.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Dog For N3M Cries Out For Help by Shyluck(m): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lies.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Dog For N3M Cries Out For Help by StrikeBack(m): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
Fabricated lie grin
Re: Lady Who Slept With Dog For N3M Cries Out For Help by SalafRider(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
Many of my oga's dem for here have written countless times that lotta girls can sleep with anything long as there's money involve, na him be this. Dog, dog and now she's getting wet when a dog walk pass her.

Abeg make dem hold the girl before she loose guard start de rape dogs wey de area to death cuz this one don pass serious case. Damn biiaaatrccchhh I duff mah hat for ya, somebody lean back holla at ya neighbor like neighbor, hold ya dog tight man...

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Slept With Dog For N3M Cries Out For Help by NiklauseFred(m): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
I would have loved to advice you oo buh it's non of my business cool cool

Re: Lady Who Slept With Dog For N3M Cries Out For Help by bossmeek(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Lady Who Slept With Dog For N3M Cries Out For Help by Soulsymbol99: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
Aunty if u no see dog u try horse,Nonsense! angry
Re: Lady Who Slept With Dog For N3M Cries Out For Help by YorubaPrince: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
Well, if you're gonna do the unusual... Do it right!

Roll with the right Dog! cool

Re: Lady Who Slept With Dog For N3M Cries Out For Help by doggedfighter(f): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
Whoever cooked up this shit is a bad cook.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Dog For N3M Cries Out For Help by davillian(m): 12:44am On Dec 05, 2019
Sama
Its time your dog smash a human lol

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec / I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. / Can There Be True Love Without Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.