Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show (39925 Views)

BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking / BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2019
delugajackson:
Sad truth. I believe most viewers of the show are either unproductive, gainfully unemployed or mentally re.tarded. Its amazing how people spend hours of their lives on a show that adds no value to the larger society.
I think the agenda of this show is to completely erase our good sense of reasoning, promote indecency, make sexual immorality more appealing and further enthrone moral decadence, indecency, recklessness and sexual depravity on our youths.
YOU CAN NOT BE MORE RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by bahdpersona(m): 11:43am On Jul 05, 2019
Drienzia:
The mode of selecting the participants isn’t transparent at all. But again this is Nigeria, you need to know someone that knows someone that knows someone. Even in Owambe, you need connection to get two plates of Jellof Rice sad

Fact
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 05, 2019
Jiokejohn:
It is time we go back to drawing board to know if we were bewitched or we are the ones bewitching ourselves. We are going backwards as the word progresses.
Morality has been reduced to nothing. What do you expect from a nation that frustrated educative and social impacting programs like WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE, GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH, PROJECT FAME, MALTINA DANCE HALL etc. only to embrace BIG BROTHER NIGERIA. Of what benefit is BIG BROTHER NIGERIA to us? We jettison everything to encourage immortality. This is a program that promote rape, harassment and other negative values. When a man start reasoning with his waist, the brain automatically becomes disconnected. If you give me a full-scalp page of benefits of BIG BROTHER NIGERIA show to the society, I will write volumes of book on its demerit.
I'm surprise that at this age, we are yet to introduce feat achieving or inventory programs by assembling young Nigerians in group and mandate them to make a research or invent something with tools, manifesto and formulae provided to them. It can be timed for 3months, 6months or more. Such initiative can be aired live, sponsored by government or corporate firms and be rewarded. Such will replace BIG BROTHER NIGERIA and its like. I believe that such initiative will lift us out of poverty, promote our creativity, build human capital, improve industrialization and advance technology.
{I know that I will attract some bashing from some people, but criticize me constructively}.
i used to gbadu dat who wants to be a milloniare and guilder ultimate show sha.missed dose shows.
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by Acidosis(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2019
onlyforchrist:

Lol, gory..... just because you are poor and live in penury doesn't make me one. Let me ask you, what has BBN got to do with sports and sport celebrities?
I actually don't want to engage your brainless but it seems your ignorance might make you continue being silly.

How has sport promotes moral decadence to say the least? you better start engaging in productive stuffs before you render your brain useless seeing BBN.

BBN is a form of entertainment to its viewers, same with Sports (to its viewers) and the so called "Sports Celebrities" you hypocrites made rich through viewership.

Let those who want to promote an indigenous channel/programme do so in peace, and please quit the moral decadence talk. This thread is about the enrichment of the rich by the poor. When you compare Sports with BBN on that basis, you will realize that commonsense is far from you.

Sports fans made Messi rich, BBN fans made Efe rich! Both are business enterprise disguised as entertainment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by Godwin5766(m): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Anybody watching that Bbnaija is a senseless, shameless being.

Whoever the person is
anyone dat is always bad-mouthing bbn but always view and click on bbn threads is a big FOOL

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by cassbeat(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
lefulefu:
haba guy Gotv is highly affordable to every nigerian and its aired on Gotv as i heard and besides there are cheap subscription options for dstv dese days.
What I actually is that poor people won't have time to sit and watch or vote... Some can afford it not all as e be gan me I no get
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by tck2000(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
i hate that show
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by onlyforchrist: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
MJBOLT:
when you hypocrites come out to condemn sports like boxing,MMA that promote violence or Wrestling where half na.ked people fight,or better still condemn american movies,series and music videos filled with nudity.i'll take you serious

[s][/s]

Football promotes violence right?
Tell me you don't see any of those form of entertainment you wrote up there.... you are a bigot
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by deebrain(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
Very very true.

I've some interesting information and knowledge about the show...

But it's fun seeing the ignorant killing themselves over it.

It's fun.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by Tintinnoty(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
alphaNomega:

Same way you vote during elections (if you did) and the candidate does not give a hoot if you exist or not.

You don't compare voting for your leader to this, during election you entrust people you believe in with your vote hope they represent your interest.
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
I voted for EFE in season 2 and have no regrets
He's from the street and needs help
After that season i stop watching or supporting anyone
But these alrealdy oloshos in the house no even if its free i won't waste my time to vote.....rubbish
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by onlyforchrist: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
Acidosis:

BBN is a form of entertainment to its viewers, same with Sports (to its viewers) and the so called "Sports Celebrities" you hypocrites made rich through viewership.

Let those who want to promote an indigenous channel/programme do so in peace, and please quit the moral decadence talk. This thread is about the enrichment of the rich by the poor. When you compare Sports with BBN on that basis, you will realize that commonsense is far from you.

Sports fans made Messi rich, BBN fans made Efe rich! Both are business enterprise disguised as entertainment.

Why are you pained if I pay to watch Messi and co? These guys have done more good to humanity with their wealth than that indecent show. go get a life poor boy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by MJBOLT: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
you are an hypocrite,did i mention football promotes violence in my posts.you hypocrites condemn BBN for nudity but will never do the same for american movies,series,music videos that contains more nudity

onlyforchrist:

Football promotes violence right?
Tell me you don't see any of those form of entertainment you wrote up there.... you are a bigot

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by onlyforchrist: 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
MJBOLT:
you are an hypocrite,did i mention football promotes violence in my posts.you hypocrites condemn BBN for nudity but will never do the same for american movies,series,music videos that contains more nudity

Good, you never did but, you were able to rush and quote me without reading the person I quoted. that makes you a fool. read before writing trash.
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by MJBOLT: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
the only fool here is you,daft hypocrite.all of a sudden he cant counter me with logic.

onlyforchrist:

Good, you never did but, you were able to rush and quote me without reading the person I quoted. that makes you a fool. read before writing trash.
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by Bbbwings: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
Acidosis:
Let me not talk too much but the average BBNaija viewer is better than viewers of Champions League, FA Cup, etc.

Footballers like Messi and Ronaldo are made Billionnaires yet extremely broke Okada riders park their bikes after making N500 to watch billionnaires do their thing. Some of you hopeless hypocrites pay as much as N200 (from the N500 o) to watch billionnaire footballers grin

The hopeless ones amongst you even fight on top billionnaire matter and the extremely hopeless ones use the remaining change in Bet Naija Shops! grin

I'm no fan of BBN (and in fact, I stopped cable subscription since February) but to the best of my knowledge, BBN viewers can afford a television, data, recharge card to vote and a cable subscription. They don't run to slums to vote, they do it in their homes.
That's an achievement

Better than running helter skelter to watch billionnaire footballers do their thing in slums because majority of their Nigerian fans can't afford dstv subscription.
Chai
Who slap me? grin
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by onlyforchrist: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
MJBOLT:
the only fool here is you,daft hypocrite.all of a sudden he cant counter me with logic.

See who's talking logic here. lol, I'm sure if you are a logical guy as you claimed you would have read the discuss before displaying your foolishness. peace!
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by NnamdiN: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
Beedude:

I tot I was the only one that saw that. What gain is there to be unemployed. The guy savagery is dope grin
I died reading that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
In Nigeria
Everything must be educational and intellectually stimulating to watch, yet most Nigerians are walking zombies who don’t even know their rights. The education that you so much value, what has it done for your life?
Stupid people.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by MJBOLT: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
if you had a functioning brain,you will condemn any show with nudity not just BBN,next time try not to be stupid.

onlyforchrist:

See who's talking logic here. lol, I'm sure if you are a logical guy as you claimed you would have read the discuss before displaying your foolishness. peace!
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by Omoslim26: 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ugosample:

you see

you guys are missing the concept

Big brother goal is not to promote immorality, as many dumb Nigerians think it is

Its however a social experiment to see HOW different backgrounds relate with each other without outside influences

What the people choose to do in the house is another question

Intellectual discuss can go on in the house, "immorality" can also go on there too.

but when "immorality" is taking place, it goes to show a lot of things about Nigerians and their priority

so it's not the show
it's the people

oga shut up nd smoke ur weed na evrytime cho cho cho d first time i saw dat show was yesterday i gave it 5mins of my time nd i tried to checkmate d impact it has nd all there is to it is absolute negative abeg smoke ur weed in peace no yarn crap for here ur score for dis post na
13/100

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
cassbeat:
What I actually is that poor people won't have time to sit and watch or vote... Some can afford it not all as e be gan me I no get
thats where u wrong grin.there many average and poor families in naija subscribed to GOtv and many will watch.u never see wen vulcanisers or wheelbarrow pushers dey argue about big brother? u think say na another person house dem watch am?
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by onlyforchrist: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
MJBOLT:
if you had a functioning brain,you will condemn any show with nudity not just BBN,next time try not to be stupid.

Just because your brain is filled with mucus doesn't change the fact that the bone of contention here is "BBN". Neither do I tell you I support immorality. get off my mention slow poke.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by Ugosample(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
Omoslim26:

oga shut up nd smoke ur weed na evrytime cho cho cho d first time i saw dat show was yesterday i gave it 5mins of my time nd i tried to checkmate d impact it has nd all there is to it is absolute negative abeg smoke ur weed in peace no yarn crap for here ur score for dis post na
13/100

smh
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by cassbeat(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
lefulefu:
thats where u wrong grin.there many average and poor families in naija subscribed to GOtv and many will watch.u never see wen vulcanisers or wheelbarrow pushers dey argue about big brother? u think say na another person house dem watch am?
Lol its true though

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by MJBOLT: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
no you get off my mention,brainless daft fool who cherrypicks what suits him.the topic is about the poor making the rich richer and it happens in all forms of entertainment not just BBN.if you dont support immoral acts condemn american media content and quit being a stupid animal

onlyforchrist:

Just because your brain is filled with mucus doesn't change the fact that the bone of contention here is "BBN". Neither do I tell you I support immorality. get off my mention slow poke.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by engrjacuzzi: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
Because of this demonic and rubbish show, I decided not to subscribe for the next three months...
I often ask why game shows like GUS and Who wants to be a millionaire are forsaken over BBN

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by Bigmikedagod(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Pavarottii:
Hypocrites everywhere... Do u know when big brother started in the world?... We are happy we are following d western world, buying their fones, cars, watching their movies, adult movies etc... So I think one day we also won't start big brother naija... Do u guys know when even big brother Africa started ... U guys are just forming saints wen u r not... Nigerians are the most corrupt souls in this world to me... We pretend but do worse... Did they force the program on anybody... It is rated 18 for anybody interested... We av about 400 channels on dstv... So why is just that one ur program... They are plenty moral and church channels on dstv... So allow those that want to watch, watch in peace... It's not by force to watch it by force vote with ur money...

Wen they put a topic of RUGA ... U will see 10000 views on naira... But just a topic that Juliet ibrahim top slips and exposes her breast during interview... Booom u will see 70,000views on nairaland.., Wat does that tell u... That the average Nigeria is already corrupt and that's Wat they like...

My 2cents...

very true. but it doesnt change the fact that the show is ass.
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by onlyforchrist: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
MJBOLT:
no you get off my mention,brainless daft fool who cherrypicks what suits him.the topic is about the poor making the rich richer and it happens in all forms of entertainment not just BBN.if you dont support immoral acts condemn american media content and quit being a stupid animal

dude, depression is written all over you. take it easy my friend.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by omobaba1759: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
You said it alll

delugajackson:
Sad truth. I believe most viewers of the show are either unproductive, gainfully unemployed or mentally re.tarded. Its amazing how people spend hours of their lives on a show that adds no value to the larger society.

I think the agenda of this show is to completely erase our good sense of reasoning, promote indecency, make sexual immorality more appealing and further enthrone moral decadence, indecency, recklessness and sexual depravity on our youths.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by MJBOLT: 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
onlyforchrist:

please help.depression is written all over me.that's why i talk like a fool all the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar / BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted / BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.