Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show (39948 Views)

BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking / BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by Edyice: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
True Na ..
I said some weeks ago that biggie should pick lads from the street not individuals from UK and USA..

When you see lads that hasn't seen money you know them ..

Show us people that haven't seen money, places , yes they are doing it in Lagos . Some had to fly back for this audition .
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by jbblues24(m): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
damzy88:
Oga you too much grin

You sef get mouth
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by banio: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
But that's the truth about life. The poor works for the rich directly and indirectly. Thus the rich gets richer from the huzzling of the poor.

Even Nairaland is making money from us as we browse.
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by midehi2(f): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
Pavarottii:
Hypocrites everywhere... Do u know when big brother started in the world?... We are happy we are following d western world, buying their fones, cars, watching their movies, adult movies etc... So I think one day we also won't start big brother naija... Do u guys know when even big brother Africa started ... U guys are just forming saints wen u r not... Nigerians are the most corrupt souls in this world to me... We pretend but do worse... Did they force the program on anybody... It is rated 18 for anybody interested... We av about 400 channels on dstv... So why is just that one ur program... They are plenty moral and church channels on dstv... So allow those that want to watch, watch in peace... It's not by force to watch it by force vote with ur money...

Wen they put a topic of RUGA ... U will see 10000 views on naira... But just a topic that Juliet ibrahim top slips and exposes her breast during interview... Booom u will see 70,000views on nairaland.., Wat does that tell u... That the average Nigeria is already corrupt and that's Wat they like...

My 2cents...
See them, wasted souls, better find something tangible to do before it's too late...my 2cents

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by midehi2(f): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Felixalex:
Yes, naso e be.

But nobody force anybody to buy airtime and vote na.

I no de watch, i no de vote, but doesn't mean people that do are all mad, it's their choice...
And a very stupid choice

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by IceColdVeins(m): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
Acidosis:
Let me not talk too much but the average BBNaija viewer is better than viewers of Champions League, FA Cup, etc.

Footballers like Messi and Ronaldo are made Billionnaires yet extremely broke Okada riders park their bikes after making N500 to watch billionnaires do their thing. Some of you hopeless hypocrites pay as much as N200 (from the N500 o) to watch billionnaire footballers grin

The hopeless ones amongst you even fight on top billionnaire matter and the extremely hopeless ones use the remaining change in Bet Naija Shops! grin

I'm no fan of BBN (and in fact, I stopped cable subscription since February) but to the best of my knowledge, BBN viewers can afford a television, data, recharge card to vote and a cable subscription. They don't run to slums to vote, they do it in their homes.
That's an achievement

Better than running helter skelter to watch billionnaire footballers do their thing in slums because majority of their Nigerian fans can't afford dstv subscription.
You almost made sense!!
So you, in your infinitessimal understanding of sports would think of juxtaposing soccer side by side with the messed up BBN?
Listen well kiddo, every nigga sweating their balls off the game of soccer has a thing to gain. They love soccer, they play the game and i see nothing bad in enthusiasts paying to see better soccer players do the damn thing. Sport has united countries (Iran and USA who are supposed to be blowing each other's a*ses off with nuclear weapons could be seen engaging in a 90-minute unity) just for entertainment.
Is it about the knowledge? I can tell a plethora of people that got to know countries and their capitals, locations of different nations/cities around the world from the knowledge tapped from sports.
Is it about the money? sports has its ministry in every nation dude....the 9jabet you just talked down on has made a behemoth number of people rich.......People have left the shores of this shithole nation for greener pasture in sports' account......I can go on and on.
Sport is excercise, sport is even practised at every level of education, you yourself must have either been a partaker or a cheerer.
I can go on and on.....................But I'll keep the remaining points till the next time you decide to type shi* again on this sport matter.

Retard!!!
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by midehi2(f): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
darkmarky:
angry bad belle people
Bad belle, and yet you can't feed squarely like them....una go always remain poor, they know those who will vote are gullible cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
What ia d aim of d show ?
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Anybody watching that Bbnaija is a senseless, shameless being.

Whoever the person is

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by Duckworthed: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
The powerful have always preyed on the powerless. That’s how they became powerful in the first place.
— Tyrion Lannister

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
emperorblog21:
What ia d aim of d show ?
Well, basically, to consume the time of idle or willing fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by piagetskinner(m): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
Like someone said the gulder ultimate search made more sense than this useless #BbNaija
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by HomeOfMe(f): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
lacemose:
BBNaija: The Irony Of The Whole Show As It Concerns Nigerians

Here is the whole irony of the whole Big Brother Naija pepperdem show as Tweeted by a Twitter user. Do you agree with him?

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/bbnaija-irony-of-whole-show-as-it.html

Do the poor have cable tv? Just asking. Because the last time I checked,it is not aired on our local TV stations.
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by Acidosis(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
IceColdVeins:
[s] You almost made sense!!
So you, in your infinitessimal understanding of sports would think of juxtaposing soccer side by side with the messed up BBN?
Listen well kiddo, every nigga sweating their balls off the game of soccer has a thing to gain. They love soccer, they play the game and i see nothing bad in enthusiasts paying to see better soccer players do the damn thing. Sport has united countries (Iran and USA who are supposed to be blowing each other's a*ses off with nuclear weapons could be seen engaging in a 90-minute unity) just for entertainment.
Is it about the knowledge? I can tell a plethora of people that got to know countries and their capitals, locations of different nations/cities around the world from the knowledge tapped from sports.
Is it about the money? sports has its ministry in every nation dude....the 9jabet you just talked down on has made a behemoth number of people rich.......People have left the shores of this shithole nation for greener pasture in sports' account......I can go on and on.
Sport is excercise, sport is even practised at every level of education, you yourself must have either been a partaker or a cheerer.
I can go on and on.....................But I'll keep the remaining points till the next time you decide to type shi* again on this sport matter.

Retard!!! [/s]

LMAO grin grin grin

I'm not juxtaposing Soccer and BBN. I'm merely comparing hopeless soccer fans (I mean the poor ones) with the so called "poor" BBN viewers. I believe you're literate enough to understand and read the title of the thread again.

The same bet Naija you hopeless cunts waste your monies is the main sponsor of the "trashy" BBN.

Dem take your money which you f00lishly gave in anticipation of becoming the next C. Ronaldo to sponsor the so called trashy BBN grin

Don't you see you ma.d bro? The OP is right after all, na poor soccer fans sponsored BBN, thanks to Bet Naija. As you no get sense, dem teach you sense.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by MeeLan: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
the contestants are products of failed parenting.
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by IceColdVeins(m): 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
Acidosis:

LMAO grin grin grin

I'm not juxtaposing Soccer and BBN. I'm merely comparing hopeless soccer fans (I mean the poor ones) with the so called "poor" BBN viewers. I believe you're literate enough to understand and read the title of the thread again.

The same bet Naija you hopeless cunts waste your monies is the main sponsor of the "trashy" BBN.

Dem take your money which you f00lishly gave in anticipation of becoming the next C. Ronaldo to sponsor the so called trashy BBN grin

Don't you see you ma.d bro? The OP is right after all, na poor soccer fans sponsored BBN, thanks to Bet Naija. As you no get sense, dem teach you sense.

this quote of yours is no different from holding down the spacebar button on your device for 10 seconds.........did you even type? I see no letters, just space.

I thought I could educate you by trying to rekindle your dead braincells when i saw you ooze all those crappy sentences that you must have thought would be savagery, but guess what, I was wrong.......your words show how lilliputian your level of reasoning is....the way your common sense is fizzling out like a candle on its last chunk of wax leaves me bamboozled.
FYI, I adhere to my spiritual doctrines against gambling, so i dont practice such, I still dont condemn people that do though.
Your relative haste into tagging people you never met before with the word 'broke' shows how bitterly you have been raised with little or no finances. And for the fact that you think only the poor gamble exhibits your utmost mental re.tardness.
Apparently, its waste of time exchanging words with u just like Its of no use hanging a gold chain around a pig's neck

Somebody kick this emotionally unstable kid outta here, this is not a child support group.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by jaxxy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
Is everybody there rich? And is bbnaija a poverty alleviation scheme or a reality show?
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by inveco(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
And there goes the show. I'm yet to understand the motive behind Bbnaija. God help us the non watchers.
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by Acidosis(m): 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
IceColdVeins:

[s]
this quote of yours is no different from holding down the spacebar button on your device for 10 seconds.........did you even type? I see no letters, just space.

I thought I could educate you by trying to rekindle your dead braincells when i saw you ooze all those crappy sentences that you must have thought would be savagery, but guess what, I was wrong.......your words show how lilliputian your level of reasoning is....the way your common sense is fizzling out like a candle on its last chunk of wax leaves me bamboozled. [/s]
FYI, I adhere to my spiritual doctrines against gambling, so i dont practice such, I still dont condemn people that do though.
[s]
Your relative haste into tagging people you never met before with the word 'broke' shows how bitterly you have been raised with little or no finances. And for the fact that you think only the poor gamble exhibits your utmost mental re.tardness.
Apparently, its waste of time exchanging words with u just like Its of no use hanging a gold chain around a pig's neck

Somebody kick this emotionally unstable kid outta here, this is not a child support group. [/s]

You don't condemn Bet Naija enthusiasts (main sponsors of BBN), but you condemn BBN viewers for voting for the rich?

You nor get sense I swear. Weyrey grin grin

Quote me again, and I will teach you the lessons you failed to learn at home.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by IceColdVeins(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
Acidosis:

You don't condemn Bet Naija enthusiasts (main sponsors of BBN), [/b]but you condemn BBN viewers for voting for the rich?[/b]

You nor get sense I swear. Weyrey grin grin

Quote me again, and I will teach you the lessons you failed to learn at home.

when did i condemn the poor voting? na me be op? or you don blind join wetin dey do you......
I mean......who the bleep is this guy?
You need intensive rehabilitation

c'mon stop quoting me...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
pansophist:
It was only yesterday for the first time I watched a few clips of BBN on YouTube and men, I can feel the pain of brain cells decimating and I have to turn it off to retain my sanity.

That show reeks of glorified vanity, bunch of dumb people doing stupid shiit on live tv. Its vulgarism, filled with sex, masculine women, aggresive men, and will only appeal to those who are not intellectually stimulated. And worse of it, I'll have to spend my money to vote for some stupid spoilt kid? That's insulting.
Masculine women grin grin
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by trumpcoat(m): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
Truthfully
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by Phyde: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
Drienzia:
The mode of selecting the participants isn’t transparent at all. But again this is Nigeria, you need to know someone that knows someone that knows someone. [b]Even in Owambe, you need connection to get two plates of Jellof Rice[/b] sad
Laughing at the bolded.
Re: BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show by gbaskiboy: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
delugajackson:
Sad truth. I believe most viewers of the show are either unproductive, gainfully unemployed or mentally re.tarded. Its amazing how people spend hours of their lives on a show that adds no value to the larger society.

I think the agenda of this show is to completely erase our good sense of reasoning, promote indecency, make sexual immorality more appealing and further enthrone moral decadence, indecency, recklessness and sexual depravity on our youths.
True but bitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted / BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta / Angelo Is Only Using Beverly Osu For Sex - Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.