Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

COZA: Leaked Identity Of The Second Woman That Accused Biodun Of Rape - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA: Leaked Identity Of The Second Woman That Accused Biodun Of Rape (849 Views)

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA: Leaked Identity Of The Second Woman That Accused Biodun Of Rape by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
Twitter was set on fire today after kemi olunloyo exposed the identity of the second lady that accused pastor biodun of rape
see what she posted
More
#BREAKING Here is the identity of the 2nd woman accusing the #Coza pastor @BiodunFatoyinbo of RAPE. Her name is Tunmise Oluyede She was fired from the church after a allegedly mismanaging a church Dubai Trip. She hid her identity with @YNaija LISTEN:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWOfLa5SHkk

Re: COZA: Leaked Identity Of The Second Woman That Accused Biodun Of Rape by daddytime(m): 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hmm...

I comment my reserve
Re: COZA: Leaked Identity Of The Second Woman That Accused Biodun Of Rape by Righteousness89(m): 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Everyone who comes out to speak has done one thing or the other against the Establishment...

GOD ALMIGHTY is Watching!

When A Man gets into Trouble and Calls GOD ALMIGHTY , HE appears to save Him.

When GOD ALMIGHTY is the one Troubling you, Even your helpers will be in Trouble!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA: Leaked Identity Of The Second Woman That Accused Biodun Of Rape by Upton: 12:06am On Jul 05, 2019
Drama
Re: COZA: Leaked Identity Of The Second Woman That Accused Biodun Of Rape by paxonel(m): 12:07am On Jul 05, 2019
Why you hide your identity in the first place if your story nor be fake?
Re: COZA: Leaked Identity Of The Second Woman That Accused Biodun Of Rape by briggz09(m): 12:21am On Jul 05, 2019
Na wa for dis COZA matter O. Make we sha dey observe

Re: COZA: Leaked Identity Of The Second Woman That Accused Biodun Of Rape by Jasen1(m): 12:54am On Jul 05, 2019
Make we go dig out her story
Re: COZA: Leaked Identity Of The Second Woman That Accused Biodun Of Rape by eneojoedu(m): 1:40am On Jul 05, 2019
if he rape u, go court. if u can't , thanks for enjoying the D and f..ck off.
Re: COZA: Leaked Identity Of The Second Woman That Accused Biodun Of Rape by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 05, 2019
Righteousness89:
Everyone who comes out to speak has done one thing or the other against the Establishment...

GOD ALMIGHTY is Watching!

When A Man gets into Trouble and Calls GOD ALMIGHTY , HE appears to save Him.

When GOD ALMIGHTY is the one Troubling you, Even your helpers will be in Trouble!

I love this.

But I would love to add this.

When God is the one troubling you, who would you call to help you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA: Leaked Identity Of The Second Woman That Accused Biodun Of Rape by OJODEL10(m): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
i was here

(1) (Reply)

What Time Was Lucifer Cast Down From Heaven? / Prophet Odumeje Angry At Those Who Criticize His Miracles / Is It This Difficult To Be Born-again Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.