Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life (58036 Views)

Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Reffone: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Get a life

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Prime4Val(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
.‎
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Sonnobax15(m): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
So who rumoured the whole story and even made it trend??
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by AngelicBeing: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
tongue
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Every satanic agent like Busola who has been sent from the pit of hell to obstruct that man of God to continue spreading the gospel will meet their doom sooner than later.
What about the satanic agent that made Mr coza to become addicted to women's under?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Adakintroy2: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
Guilty conscience. They know to an extend they share in the blame. Probably the guy is not as bad as they are painting hiim. They themselves will fight their own conscience when the time comes. I know women they can bear to see a good looking guy suffer. They will rather suffer for him.

Fifty women coming out to claim rape. How does that story sound for una ear.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by NPComplete: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
GistNotice:

Ese Walter has shut down reports on social media that she was raped by the Senior Pastor of COZA, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo

Ese in 2013 accused Fatoyinbo of trying to manipulate her into having a sexual affair with him while she was a member of his church.

In the wake of Busola Dakolo's claim of Fatoyinbo raping her when she was 17, many Nigerians on social media suggested that Ese was also raped by Fatoyinbo.

In a post she shared on Facebook, Ese clarified that she has never been raped.

See her post below.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/i-have-never-been-raped-in-my-life-ese-walter-clarifies

OP why are u a shameless liar?

She accused him of actually manipulating her and having an àffair with her. Why are u trying to use your blog to spread senseless lies?

5 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Every satanic agent like Busola who has been sent from the pit of hell to obstruct that man of God to continue spreading the gospel will meet their doom sooner than later.

So the man of God is so weak that he cannot resist common temptation?

The reason why Boko and herdsmen are disturbing us is because we are excusing sin among us. And God does not answer unrepentant sinners.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by kaziblake(f): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
She said I own was consensual sex that he manipulated her into having sex with him

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Otunba2004(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
KingAzubuike:
shut your fucking mouth, oloorun

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by jegusy2k: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
Keep quiet, when they rape you, you will understand.

KingAzubuike:

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by salford1: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
KingAzubuike:
I heard that there are 3 more girls on the queue. You better relax and enjoy the season film. It's just starting.

Ese never claimed she was raped. All she wanted back then was for Biodun to confess his sins just as she has confessed to free herself from sin and guilt.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Handsomebb: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
Some people might want to save their relationship by not blowing that she was Raped.
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by israelmao(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
Good reasoning will help you in making sound and balanced judgment,some people are in haste to pass judgment without sufficient facts.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Sharap. sad

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by abels(m): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
you be mumu
KingAzubuike:

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
if you were not raped why did you cry wolf. Dem don settle you abi? Another disgrace to woman hood selling body like crayfish.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
nrexzy:
Looool
One by one Dem Don dey run...

Soon we would hear a new story
She isn't running, she said the affair was consensual right from time. Our ppl only twist stories to please themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Omudia11: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
You are an idiot. Post your mother or sister and let's see if they're up to a tenth of Bisola.
LearnITsmash:
Finally a lady that has sense has spoken, not that bitter old baboon called busola going around tarnishing a man's name just to trend with her broke a$$ husband undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by ikorodureporta: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ogbanje girls Dem... Na Dem dey go tempt their preacher

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Filmdirect: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kingosytex:
Nigerians always twist stories to suite what they want to hear, Ese Walters never said pastor Biodun raped her, she said she was MANIPULATED, so all those guys who have been saying otherwise should hear from the horse's mouth

As for Busola, things are not always as they appear to be because in the word "BELIEVE" there is also the word "LIE"

See this is the sort of platitudes people run with without thinking. In the word believe there is LIE. Then someone will run with it. So the whole bible that is full of believe in God, has in that belief LIE. SMH.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nollywood Producer, Andy Best Is Dead / Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White / Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.