Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser (49907 Views)

Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo / Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by cococandy(f): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
Adakintroy2:

My friend shut up. Have you ever thought that this grown women wanted a piece of that guy. You want to throw stone and hide. If you want to come out cme out guns swinging. Otherwise stay in hiding l. You think bringing down a man's life work under the pretend of rape is play play thing.

Stupid girls l. You always give into your greed and convertousness but when things go wrong you shout rape. Everyone will have their day in court.

Me I know and trust one thing about this God. If she was not rape and she is doing it for envy or revenge, she will collapse with the pastor. If she was rape and she and she is doing it for revenge because the guy has grown all this yrs. She too will fall with him. The only time she will succeed if she was raped and she is doing it fir justice and to free other women.

I will advice timing not to be too forward with all this I see the effort he is putting and digging. It's an husband place..but when the real digging start both side...

I repeat that guy is a intelligent guy oo. He won't go down without a fight.
[quote auth
lonelydora:

She's right about this. You all just want to bring Pastor Biodun down. It won't work. Just watch out how Busola's a*s will be kicked. She has just landed herself in trouble
or=kiyosaki1 post=79959653]This will serve as a deterrent to would be accusers to be sure before coming up with accusations. Kudos to kemi olunloyo . Rape is a gracious offence, and no one needs to hide under any pseudo account to accuse one of rape . If you are rape you either go to the law enforcement agency and lodge your complain or sue the accused, but not hiding under mask.[/quote]

Maybe she wanted to remain anonymous because rapist apologists like you who call them olosho seeking attention. Will you deny you haven’t seen people call accusers all sort of names and even imply they should be ashamed for being victims?
What do you folks really want?

Your evilness masked in supposed due process is exhausting. If you really care about the right thing, you wouldn’t shame victims. You would encourage a situation where each party can have their say.

3 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by cococandy(f): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
Adakintroy2:

My friend shut up. Have you ever thought that this grown women wanted a piece of that guy. You want to throw stone and hide. If you want to come out cme out guns swinging. Otherwise stay in hiding l. You think bringing down a man's life work under the pretend of rape is play play thing.

Stupid girls l. You always give into your greed and convertousness but when things go wrong you shout rape. Everyone will have their day in court.

Me I know and trust one thing about this God. If she was not rape and she is doing it for envy or revenge, she will collapse with the pastor. If she was rape and she and she is doing it for revenge because the guy has grown all this yrs. She too will fall with him. The only time she will succeed if she was raped and she is doing it fir justice and to free other women.

I will advice timing not to be too forward with all this I see the effort he is putting and digging. It's an husband place..but when the real digging start both side...

I repeat that guy is a intelligent guy oo. He won't go down without a fight.
lonelydora:

She's right about this. You all just want to bring Pastor Biodun down. It won't work. Just watch out how Busola's a*s will be kicked. She has just landed herself in trouble
=kiyosaki1 post=79959653]This will serve as a deterrent to would be accusers to be sure before coming up with accusations. Kudos to kemi olunloyo . Rape is a gracious offence, and no one needs to hide under any pseudo account to accuse one of rape . If you are rape you either go to the law enforcement agency and lodge your complain or sue the accused, but not hiding under mask.

Maybe she wanted to remain anonymous because rapist apologists like you who call them olosho seeking attention. Will you deny you haven’t seen people call accusers all sort of names and even imply they should be ashamed for being victims?

Your evilness masked in supposed due process is exhausting. If you really care about the right thing, you wouldn’t shame victims. You would encourage a situation where each party can have their say.

I actually believe anyone making accusations should be able to stand by them openly. But folks like you make it difficult for them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Adakintroy2: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
cococandy:

I actually believe anyone making accusations should be able to stand by them openly. But folks like you make it difficult for them

Abeg shut up with those term you pick of from watching too many foreign channels. Has he been convicted and igo " maybe the woman seduced him"...maybe the night gown she wore was transparent? ..How then am idefending rape?. Most everyone act like school of sardines before we agree that we and high on morals.

On the flipside, have you thought she may be lieing and you a fool for trusting one side without letting the matter reached court. You ND me are amateur when it comes to this. There are expert in every field. A good detective will hear that story and spot holes in were me and your untrained mind won't even see. same with a lawyer. But this is nigeria were everybody know something about everything.

If you know due process is exhausting then settle out of court. Or better yet forgive and move on with your life.

What are you bringing up a thing of twenty yrs ago for. We are blacks there many miseries we deal with on daily bases if I keep all of them in my heart I will be full. Aside your religion is about forgivness.

If he is into it. When God will expose him that evidence will be overwhelming.

2 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by cococandy(f): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
I never said she was telling the truth.
All this ranting you’re doing is based on your own lack of comprehension and bias for rape

Fix your brain.

At bold, better for who? Now you’re speaking what you really want. Your true intentions. That’s people should be able to rape and walk free. Better for you and your type then. Definitely not better for the victim

Adakintroy2:

And have you thought she may be lieing and you a fool for trusting one side without letting the matter reached court. You ND me are amateur when it comes to this. There are expert in every field. A good detective will hear that story and spot holes in were me and your untrained mind won't even see same with a lawyer. But this is nigeria were everybody know something about everything.

If you know due process is existing then settle out of court. Or better yet forgive and move on with your life.

What are you bringing up a thing of twenty yrs ago now for if you not jelouse. We are backs there many miseries we deal with on daily bases if I keep all of them in my heart I will be full. Aside your religion is about forgivness.

1 Like

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Adakintroy2: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
cococandy:
I never said she was telling the truth.
All this ranting you’re doing is based on your own lack of comprehension and bias for rape

Fix your brain.

At bold, better for who? Now you’re speaking what you really want. Your true intentions. That’s people should be able to rape and walk free. Better for you and your type then. Definitely not better for the victim

Fact that you a dumb sentimental bitch. Hiding behind the crowd. Who is ranting? In one breath you said judicial process is exhausting. so we continue with media trial?. You are mostly worried about her alone.

Because na only she na vulnerable. What about the children of the man. What about his wife currently. We talk about the neyma incidence. What happened to the lady afterwards?

False alarm! Everyone get back to your duty!

2 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by mindtricks: 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:
This will serve as a deterrent to would be accusers to be sure before coming up with accusations. Kudos to kemi olunloyo . Rape is a gracious offence, and no one needs to hide under any pseudo account to accuse one of rape . If you are rape you either go to the law enforcement agency and lodge your complain or sue the accused, but not hiding under mask.

Can you share similar traumatic experiences you have had in your life and how you handled them?

Are there not incidences in your ife where crime was commited against you but failed to go to the law enforcement agency and lodge your complain or sue the offender?

3 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by mindtricks: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Fact that you a dumb sentimental bitch. Hiding behind the crowd. Who is ranting? In one breath you said judicial process is exhausting. so we continue with media trial?. You are mostly worried about him. Because na only you na vulnerable. What about the children of the man. What about his wife currently. We talk about the neyma incidence. What happened to the lady afterwards?

False alarm! Everyone get back to your duty!

Are you not been too lose with words?
You don't think you should make your opinion without resort to abuse and foul lanuage?
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Henrichemeka(m): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Why wouldn't the persons identity be reviewed? If you are sure of what you are saying, why hiding?
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
TANID:
She Might Have Alzheimer's Disease.
Smiles
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by lagosrd: 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Shebi una don't satisfied now Abi.
The stigma that goes with it doesn't heal on time. It's better to deal with rape issues with intelligence and protect the victim's identity and family.

1 Like

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by sucess001(m): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Aunty Kemi is not right here,she ought not to do that,this is a breach on someone's privacy.Now Totoyinbo supporters will start trolling her,they may even go to the extreme of digging out their dirty lies to discredit the lady's story like Busola's case.And to even think the rape issue has been trending for almost a week means this is no longer a child's play.What I am very certain of is that the truth shall prevail.

Breach of someone's privacy? The person she threw the rape allegation to nko?

1 Like

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Olusheyi1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
Okay
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Adakintroy2: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
mindtricks:

You don't think you should make your opinion without resort to abuse and foul lanuage?

OK apologies.
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by nokatakata: 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Aunty Kemi is not right here,she ought not to do that,this is a breach on someone's privacy.Now Totoyinbo supporters will start trolling her,they may even go to the extreme of digging out their dirty lies to discredit the lady's story like Busola's case.And to even think the rape issue has been trending for almost a week means this is no longer a child's play.What I am very certain of is that the truth shall prevail.

What phucking privacy? You want to accuse someone of rape but claim a anonymous?

1 Like

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Abeg shut up with those term you pick of from watching too many foreign channels. Has he been convicted and igo " maybe the woman seduced him"...maybe the night gown she wore was transparent? ..How then am idefending rape?. Most everyone act like school of sardines before we agree that we and high on morals.

On the flipside, have you thought she may be lieing and you a fool for trusting one side without letting the matter reached court. You ND me are amateur when it comes to this. There are expert in every field. A good detective will hear that story and spot holes in were me and your untrained mind won't even see. same with a lawyer. But this is nigeria were everybody know something about everything.

If you know due process is exhausting then settle out of court. Or better yet forgive and move on with your life.

What are you bringing up a thing of twenty yrs ago for. We are blacks there many miseries we deal with on daily bases if I keep all of them in my heart I will be full. Aside your religion is about forgivness.

Don't mind keyboard Feminists.
They are known for throwing tantrums on Social Media.
But when it matter most (in this case, making the case go legal), they hide!!
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
mindtricks:

Biased!!!
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
damn I wish I was this Tunmise babe, the kind lawsuit I will slam this hopeless Kemi, her great grandchildren won't finish paying damages.

2 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Bukden16(m): 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:
This will serve as a deterrent to would be accusers to be sure before coming up with accusations. Kudos to kemi olunloyo . Rape is a gracious offence, and no one needs to hide under any pseudo account to accuse one of rape . If you are rape you either go to the law enforcement agency and lodge your complain or sue the accused, but not hiding under mask.

See as you carry yourself come here dey disgrace yourself up and down.

Even in court certain witness testified behind closed door.

Have you ever asked yourself why?

Just wait and watch, Kemi will soon be charged in court of law.

1 Like

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by TemmyT002(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
What is the essence of accusing a person if you can't show your face?
But this ain't cool sha
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by pinkygurl(f): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
martineverest:
COZA gave her the information

they knew sane journalists wouldn't do that as it would attract heavy lawsuit..since kemi Is a lunatic,they decided to pay her
grin grin grin
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by mindtricks: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
eni4real:
Biased!!!

I no understand o.
You fit explain?
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by alphaNomega: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
So you hide under the cloak of anonymity to defame a man. Serves you right.

For the first time in my life I support Kemi. Go Mama!!!
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by alphaNomega: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
sucess001:

Breach of someone's privacy? The person she threw the rape allegation to nko?

Don't mind the bastrd
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Flashlaundry(m): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
we take care of your laundry needs. We offer Home Service and pick up and delivery in Lagos. >08081154939
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Funmmyastic: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
lonelydora:

I'm not saying that. Just wait for the police/court do their work. Justice is not won on social media.

Ok o

1 Like

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Funmmyastic: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Why should I shut?I'm entitled to my opinion.
Cheers.
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Funmmyastic: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
ericsmith:

"Do not judge people because of their actions but the circumstances that led to their fall"
rape is evil buh wickedness is when you condemn a man to conviction without proper trial, as if that is not a enough you & your likes av moved on to aunty kemi. some are even prayin & fasting that allegation be true grin

So your beloved pastor is innocent right?
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by NoToPile: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
lonelydora:

Loool @ kick her ass

This matter is not as hard as we are taking it All these somebody wants to bring Fatoyinbo down etc etc is not necessary.

Let Pastor Biodun sue the accusers for defamation if he's innocent shikena Why is this so hard for him to do. Sebi kemi was arrested by one pastor for an issue that is not even up to this.

Oh and Yes she does have a right to have her identity kept hidden because of typical Nigerians.
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Pangea: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
See them!
Defending the indefensible!
Awon rapists oshi!
Your daughters and sisters will soon fall prey to your likes very soon!
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:

So your beloved pastor is innocent right?

Is not my pastor, he is human like me n he deserves fair trial. a human can rape n a human can lie bottomline is we as humans are capable of anything...trust no one.
If i must answer your question, then biodun is innocent till proven guilty while busola is a saint until proven otherwise. Did i pass grin
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Poor Kemi! She's always on the wrong side of history lipsrsealed

What do you know ? Abeg, crawl inside your she'll back before you disgrace yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned / Uriel Oputa Becomes Unaku Upenda Fashion Ambassador, A Chinese Clothing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.