Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser (49913 Views)

Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo / Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Funmmyastic: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
ericsmith:

Is not my pastor, he is human like me n he deserves fair trial. a human can rape n a human can lie bottomline is we as humans are capable of anything...trust no one.
If i must answer your question, then biodun is innocent till proven guilty while busola is a saint until proven otherwise. Did i pass grin
99\100
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
glink2015:

What do you know ? Abeg, crawl inside your she'll back before you disgrace yourself

He doesn't even know how to spell "shell" sad
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:

99\100

Haa!! me wey no know book,my parent no go believe these result. cry 70 % sef naa A
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Funmmyastic: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
ericsmith:

Haa!! me wey no know book,my parent no go believe these result. cry 70 % sef naa A

Lol
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by lonelydora: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
NoToPile:

Loool @ kick her ass

This matter is not as hard as we are taking it All these somebody wants to bring Fatoyinbo down etc etc is not necessary.

Let Pastor Biodun sue the accusers for defamation if he's innocent shikena Why is this so hard for him to do. Sebi kemi was arrested by one pastor for an issue that is not even up to this.

Oh and Yes she does have a right to have her identity kept hidden because of typical Nigerians.

It is his right whether to sue or not to sue. Busola has done very well by going to lay complaint officially.
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by iskay1971: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
I support Kemi on this. Since it is wrong for an ghost workers to collect salary I don't think it is right for faceless person to make any allegation such as huge as this. Tunmise should have kept quiet.
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by cococandy(f): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
So you’re sure he’s innocent?

Lol. Hi rapist.
He might be innocent but you sure are a rapist.
Doesn’t take too much to tell
Adakintroy2:

Fact that you a dumb sentimental bitch. Hiding behind the crowd. Who is ranting? In one breath you said judicial process is exhausting. so we continue with media trial?. You are mostly worried about her alone.

Because na only she na vulnerable. What about the children of the man. What about his wife currently. We talk about the neyma incidence. What happened to the lady afterwards?

False alarm! Everyone get back to your duty!

2 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Adakintroy2: 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
cococandy:
So you’re sure he’s innocent?

Lol. Hi rapist.
He might be innocent but you sure are a rapist.
Doesn’t take too much to tell

Who bear cococandy 2019. I Bleep good I don't need to rape. I from akwa ibom. Thank you.
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by cococandy(f): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
And so what if I like it? Or if every woman likes it?

Does that mean anyone without permission is free to grab any woman and force them into sex? Because we like doing it with those we want to do it with? That means everyone else is welcome?

When they loose an argument they resort to slut shaming. Typical
Go rent a brain. It’s exhausting trying to communicate with you like a fully developed adult.
Adakintroy2:

Abeg go sidon. Rapist! rapist!!.. you belike you DE find Sotin. Your slutty name speak volume

2 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Adakintroy2: 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
cococandy:

Does that mean anyone without permission is free to grab any woman and force them into sex? Because we like doing it with those we want to do it with? That means everyone else is welcome?

Go rent a brain. It’s exhausting trying to communicate with you like a fully developed adult.

Did I tell you I support rape. Weh you DE behave like yansh for there. After una go complain say una guy no DE hear. I only said stop using the term rapist when the guy has not been convicted. It's offensive to rational mind.

Aside all of you girls know you which to fucckk that pastor and kiss him lip dry. Just DE there DE rake.
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Adakintroy2: 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
cococandy:

Sorry about my uterances aND the "b" word. I was fired up. Not me tho. Have a good night.

What Colour is the sky arie MO arie. mo...we're should I put my shoes. Arie mo ..arie mo..you say put them on your head..hhaahaha.

#good night#
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Khaleell001(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Aunty Kemi is not right here,she ought not to do that,this is a breach on someone's privacy.Now Totoyinbo supporters will start trolling her,they may even go to the extreme of digging out their dirty lies to discredit the lady's story like Busola's case.And to even think the rape issue has been trending for almost a week means this is no longer a child's play.What I am very certain of is that the truth shall prevail.

story, Story!
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Funmmyastic: 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
Khaleell001:

story, Story!
Once upon a time!
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by SURElee(f): 12:10am On Jul 06, 2019
To be honest, you were the legal guardian to the Fatoyinbo's kids in Dubai, after all those details in that interview, would it be hard to know who she is? Mere asking those in Abuja who take the last child Ephraim about Abuja is enough to give out her name.

But then again, the same Kemi Olunloyo said people should approach her if they have been raped anonymously, and then she goes ahead to expose this one. Who then will go out now again?

Let us see as this unfolds. Any sex without consent is rape.
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by TANID(m): 12:16am On Jul 06, 2019
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by TANID(m): 12:17am On Jul 06, 2019
eni4real:
Smiles
eni4real:
Smiles
eni4real:
Smiles
ok That's cool cool
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Mikee19(m): 3:25am On Jul 06, 2019
fairfora:
My fellow yorubas are busy online spreading their dirty linen in public, all in the name of being exposed and more educated. Rape is a crime agreed. No tribe commits this crime in Nigeria more than the awon ara oke oya...and you'd never hear wheen from their mouth. They commit this act even in farmlands in the south but who dares confront them? There are sape cases among the igbos but they manage and deal with the menace without the world knowing. To err is human and forgiveness is divine. Even if we split and stand as a sovereign state, na we go get issues pass. Timi's wife was supposed to have confronted the pastor in private, if truly he committed the act and ask him for apologies after which she too would have forgiven him as a Christian. Let that person who has never sinned before theow a stone...what we see these days are celebrity Christians who sing, preach and amd attend church for the sake of notice-me and connections, rather than for heaven's sake.

I shudder to read this. Like, wow! O my God! Like for real! Na rape you belittle like that, saying "to err is human"... and, "let him who hasn't ever sinned"... WOW! Meaning, rape is "just one of those things" anyone can commit anytime, just let it pass... Chai!

First of all, rape IS NOT just one of those things! You've destroyed a life! It is a serious, grievous offense against humanity! Some people NEVER recover from rape all their lives! And here you are speaking of it as "just one of those things, let him who hasn't sinned, to err is human" kind of things... With this your mentality, this is so sad.

I have never raped before. It is NOT one of those things that a person can do "at any time"! You've taken a life; it can sometimes be worse than murder. DO NOT TRIVIALIZE RAPE! So sad to read this.. But then, with this your mindset seeing rape like an "every other day thing", You've probably raped, so it's no big deal. May God forgive your soul and grant healing to the lives you've destroyed!

1 Like

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Mikee19(m): 3:28am On Jul 06, 2019
Try forgiving someone who murdered your entire family the way you speak of. After all, it's the "Christian way of things". No-one says it isn't, but in practical life you may never be able to accomplish it despite it being the ideal. Do not ask the same of rape victims
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Mikee19(m): 3:41am On Jul 06, 2019
Transparent gown shouldn't make you not keep your prick in check. What is wrong with these people? Are you a robot? You cannot say to yourself "I no go do"? Omo na wa ooo!

Adakintroy2:

Abeg shut up with those term you pick of from watching too many foreign channels. Has he been convicted and igo " maybe the woman seduced him"...maybe the night gown she wore was transparent? ..How then am idefending rape?. Most everyone act like school of sardines before we agree that we and high on morals.

On the flipside, have you thought she may be lieing and you a fool for trusting one side without letting the matter reached court. You ND me are amateur when it comes to this. There are expert in every field. A good detective will hear that story and spot holes in were me and your untrained mind won't even see. same with a lawyer. But this is nigeria were everybody know something about everything.

If you know due process is exhausting then settle out of court. Or better yet forgive and move on with your life.

What are you bringing up a thing of twenty yrs ago for. We are blacks there many miseries we deal with on daily bases if I keep all of them in my heart I will be full. Aside your religion is about forgivness.

If he is into it. When God will expose him that evidence will be overwhelming.
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Mikee19(m): 4:03am On Jul 06, 2019
And in all these things, has anyone dared to ask why Pastor Wole Soetan of Port Harcourt branch, and pastor Flo of Lagos branch, have failed to respond to these allegations? I mean, Biodun Fatoyinbo actually put out an official release to respond to these allegations! This was so serious that he couldn't keep quiet and had to step down. Your boss is being harassed this way, and your names are called in the media as witnesses, yet they've tried reaching you on phone, and you don't pick up ever. Why keep silent? Can you keep silent in the face of such serious allegations? What would be the rational reason, for accusations against you and your boss so severe to make him to step down?
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Mikee19(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2019
Why Rape Victims Don’t Speak Out

By Melissa Mordi

02 July 2019   |   1:55 pm

“Keep quiet; do what I want, you will be fine.”

“Be a happy a man of God has disvirgined (sic) you.”

These are the chilling words Busola Dakolo says she was told while recounting her rape at the hands of the Pastor Commonwealth of Zion (COZA) Biodun Fatoyinbo. Dakolo’s allegations have caused national outcry and #COZA has been trending on Twitter for over six hours. While there are several who are sympathetic, many more are determined that she’s crying wolf. Amongst the hashtags and tweets, the accusations vary from asking what she was wearing to demanding she bring photographic evidence but the most common ask why she has waited so long to speak out. 

Rape victims especially in high profile cases who speak out about their experiences years after the attack are often slandered by the public as opportunists making up these stories for attention or money or to get back at a man who rejected them. The logical questions being why wait for so long to speak out? Why wait till there’s no more evidence to expose your supposed attacker? It can seem premeditated, an attempt to wait till you can’t be disproved but rape isn’t just physical trauma, it’s psychological. 

Emotional trauma, especially one as damaging as sexual assault, often takes years to overcome and sometimes isn’t overcome at all. The reasons why rape victims don’t speak out are individualized and varied but these are the most common reasons:

Shame

Being unable to fend off an attacker or protect yourself from harm always carries an element of humiliation at what you perceive as your own powerlessness. This embarrassment at their own weakness often causes the victim to blame themselves for the actions of their perpetrator. Why didn’t I scream louder? Or run fast enough? Or fight back? Are common thoughts. The indignity and dehumanization of rape matched with a sense of self crippling shame can result in victims being unwilling to speak out, too humiliated with themselves to share the experience with anyone else, terrified they will be looked down upon.

Depression and Low Self Esteem

Sexual violations wound a woman’s self-esteem and sense of self. Some victims are emotionally crippled by rape. The shame they face makes them lose self-esteem. They lose respect for their bodies and integrity. They begin to deny or minimize their rape as no big deal or something they deserved and they lose the will to report the abuse-or to live. Studies suggest that sexual harassment can lead to suicidal behaviour. Up to 15 of 1,000 females studied reported saying they made suicidal attempts after suffering from some sort of sexual harassment. RAINN reports 94% of women who are raped experience PTSD symptoms. Nearly a third of victims still have those symptoms 9 months after the rape, and 13% of women who are raped attempt suicide.

Rapists Can be Family Members
Perpetrators can be people the victims care about. In 8 out of 10 rape cases, the perpetrators are known to the victims. They can be close friends, family members, or even parents. Victims can be reluctant to speak out either to preserve the relationship or out of fear of breaking the status quo. Victims can even feel love for their attackers and question speaking out for fear of hurting them.

They Think They’re the Only One

Most victims are convinced they’re the only victim of a sexual harasser or abuser. They often believe it’s only happened to them and no one else and become determined to move on seeing it as a minor obstacle. It is often only after other victims step forward to say that they were abused by a perpetrator that a victim may realize that they are dealing with a serial abuser or paedophile. 

Reliving Trauma

Imagine being asked about the day someone you loved died, imagine having to recount in graphic detail how they passed, what it felt like, who you were with, what you were wearing. It’s harrowing to think about but this is often what rape victims go through when asked to describe their rape. Rape is emotionally scarring and speaking out can feel like opening old wounds. 

Threats

Rape victims are often threatened by the perpetrators. Threats of violence against themselves or family members, ruining their careers or even repetition of the act can make victims reluctant to speak out. 

They Won’t Be Believed

This is the biggest deterrent to victims of rape. In instances where rape victims speak up, they aren’t believed. Nigeria since its independence,  has 18 cases of convicted rape despite having a sexual assault and rape statistic of 1 in 4, with approximately 70% of people reporting incidents of sexual violence. 24.8% of females’ ages 18 to 24 years experienced sexual abuse prior to age 18 of which 5.0% sought help, with only 3.5% receiving any services. With such dismal numbers, it’s hard for victims to speak out.

The court processes of proving rape can be daunting. Victims are often asked questions blaming them for their own victimization such as what were you wearing, or they can be held to severe religious law such as bringing 4 male witnesses to their rape. In high profile cases, the public can retaliate by harassing and verbally abusing rape victims such as with Cherly Zondi, the accuser of South African Pastor Timothy Omotoso who received death threats. With the consequences of speaking out being so severe most victims stay silent. 

These collective factors partnered with the after-effects of rape, which include, anxiety, PTSD, suicidal impulses and depression, make it almost impossible to speak out. It can take years of therapy and healing to eventually have the confidence and courage to speak out against their perpetrators. Some never do. Wairfing reports 97% of rapists to go free. The brave few like Bukola Dakolo have decided to stand against the numbers and speak out. 

We can’t change the past, we can’t stop sexual attacks from taking place but we have it within our power to make the world a better, safer place for victims. We have it within our power to stop the public lynchings of rape accusers. We have it within our power to encourage friends and family to speak out if we know they’ve been raped. We have it within our power to demand the Nigerian government improve it’s sexual assault policies, to make rape kits accessible and to penalize rapists severely. We have it within our power, to aid victims suffering from guilt, shame and PTSD and change their lives simply by saying:  I believe you. 

(Oluwaseun Ayodeji Osowobi, CEO of Women Deliver asks COZA Victims willing to speak out to DM her on her Twitter handle @ayodejiosowobi)

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/features/why-rape-victims-dont-speak-out/
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:

He doesn't even know how to spell "shell" sad

I for propose to you , but you are too old for my liking.
How is China? Or how is China Town in Lagos?
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Mikee19:

I shudder to read this. Like, wow! O my God! Like for real! Na rape you belittle like that, saying "to err is human"... and, "let him who hasn't ever sinned"... WOW! Meaning, rape is "just one of those things" anyone can commit anytime, just let it pass... Chai!

First of all, rape IS NOT just one of those things! You've destroyed a life! It is a serious, grievous offense against humanity! Some people NEVER recover from rape all their lives! And here you are speaking of it as "just one of those things, let him who hasn't sinned, to err is human" kind of things... With this your mentality, this is so sad.

I have never raped before. It is NOT one of those things that a person can do "at any time"! You've taken a life; it can sometimes be worse than murder. DO NOT TRIVIALIZE RAPE! So sad to read this.. But then, with this your mindset seeing rape like an "every other day thing", You've probably raped, so it's no big deal. May God forgive your soul and grant healing to the lives you've destroyed!
See epistle...you're probably one of those who are swift in castigating people, including myself..shame on you. I shouldn't have responded to your senseless comment but I think i needed to enlighten you about what you're ignorant of. Before I do this, I'd like to ask you please pin-point where exactly I trivialised rape in my post and if you can't do that, then you need to have your brain checked. Again, where exactly in my comment did I assert that I have raped before, ginormous like you, hun? You're probably one of the fake Christians we've seen around with your manner of accusing someone of an offence he never committed. Rape and abortion, which is good? Many of those shouting kill him, nail him...may have commited offences, even worse than abortion in the past. I see most of the protesters as celebrity Christians, among whom such vices, including rape are a commonplace. If you read your bible very well as a true Christian and not a fake one you're portraying or exhibiting here...you'd find out that the approach taken by Mrs dakolo, a supposedly real Christian to channel her feelings wasn't the right one. The accused pastor needs to be suspended and allow for a proper investigation into the matter, if he's not stepped aside already. You don't even know if the lady was lying like the accuser of pastor Suleiman who later confessed and apologised publicly. She's one of those celebs who could cook up stories. You're probably one of those believing stories, hook , like and sinker, judging by your yeye post. The pastor is even yet to address the press on this matter and you're there claiming too know...bunkum! Why cry more than the bereaved in this matter? Did you read about moses in the bible? What of David? It's you who should maintain your stand and that's if you're standing at all, lest you land in hell fire.
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Mikee19(m): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Since you wanted to know, here is how you trivialized rape:

1) While discussing rape, you said "to err is human"... You basically implied that "to rape is human" (since rape is the topic discussed), just like every other human error is. In doing so, you portrayed rape just like every other human error, falling to realize that not all errors are of the same gravity... e.g., murder is NOT on the same level as lying, murder is much more serious in its effects on humanity!

2) You said, while discussing a possible rape by a pastor, that "let he who hasn't sinned before throw stones". Again portraying rape as just like any other sin a person may have committed. You didn't realize that rape is much more severe than many other things!

Bros, you may not have intended to trivialize rape. But you did so nonetheless, albeit unconsciously. But it is the things we do unconsciously that reveal the most about us... It shows our mindset of things, tho we may not deliberately admit to them!

You said it was something she should have confronted (an unrepentant person? -according to reports) about and sought an apology, and that should have been enough, because "everyone sins". In doing so you ignored the "gravity of sins", making them seem all the same so that they are to be dealt with equally. Question: Would you advice the same thing to person who's entire family was brutally murdered? Seek out the murderer privately and get an apology from him? Now do you see my point? The gravity of murder is what sets it apart, and that gravity is similar to rape in many people. But the way you insist it be handled shows how much gravity you placed on it... To you it's nothing, it's like every other error! You trivialized it bro!

Again, this shows your mindset. You may have not raped before now, but I'm willing to bet that, with this your mindset of how non-grievous rape is, like every other error, alongside with how rampant it is in our society, You are a potential rapist waiting to happen.

No offense bro... It's just the natural conclusion of things. Of course I may be wrong... I'm just saying what's most likely.

fairfora:
See epistle...you're probably one of those who are swift in castigating people, including myself..shame on you. I shouldn't have responded to your senseless comment but I think i needed to enlighten you about what you're ignorant of. Before I do this, I'd like to ask you please pin-point where exactly I trivialised rape in my post and if you can't do that, then you need to have your brain checked. Again, where exactly in my comment did I assert that I have raped before, ginormous like you, hun? You're probably one of the fake Christians we've seen around with your manner of accusing someone of an offence he never committed. Rape and abortion, which is good? Many of those shouting kill him, nail him...may have commited offences, even worse than abortion in the past. I see most of the protesters as celebrity Christians, among whom such vices, including rape are a commonplace. If you read your bible very well as a true Christian and not a fake one you're portraying or exhibiting here...you'd find out that the approach taken by Mrs dakolo, a supposedly real Christian to channel her feelings wasn't the right one. The accused pastor needs to be suspended and allow for a proper investigation into the matter, if he's not stepped aside already. You don't even know if the lady was lying like the accuser of pastor Suleiman who later confessed and apologised publicly. She's one of those celebs who could cook up stories. You're probably one of those believing stories, hook , like and sinker, judging by your yeye post. The pastor is even yet to address the press on this matter and you're there claiming too know...bunkum! Why cry more than the bereaved in this matter? Did you read about moses in the bible? What of David? It's you who should maintain your stand and that's if you're standing at all, lest you land in hell fire.
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2019
Mikee19:
Since you wanted to know, here is how you trivialized rape:

1) While discussing rape, you said "to err is human"... You basically implied that "to rape is human" (since rape is the topic discussed), just like every other human error is. In doing so, you portrayed rape just like every other human error, falling to realize that not all errors are of the same gravity... e.g., murder is NOT on the same level as lying, murder is much more serious in its effects on humanity!

2) You said, while discussing a possible rape by a pastor, that "let he who hasn't sinned before throw stones". Again portraying rape as just like any other sin a person may have committed. You didn't realize that rape is much more severe than many other things!

Bros, you may not have intended to trivialize rape. But you did so nonetheless, albeit unconsciously. But it is the things we do unconsciously that reveal the most about us... It shows our mindset of things, tho we may not deliberately admit to them!

You said it was something she should have confronted (an unrepentant person? -according to reports) about and sought an apology, and that should have been enough, because "everyone sins". In doing so you ignored the "gravity of sins", making them seem all the same so that they are to be dealt with equally. Question: Would you advice the same thing to person who's entire family was brutally murdered? Seek out the murderer privately and get an apology from him? Now do you see my point? The gravity of murder is what sets it apart, and that gravity is similar to rape in many people. But the way you insist it be handled shows how much gravity you placed on it... To you it's nothing, it's like every other error! You trivialized it bro!

Again, this shows your mindset. You may have not raped before now, but I'm willing to bet that, with this your mindset of how non-grievous rape is, like every other error, alongside with how rampant it is in our society, You are a potential rapist waiting to happen.

No offense bro... It's just the natural conclusion of things. Of course I may be wrong... I'm just saying what's most likely.

if you're a true Christian , you would not be judging as you did .pls Listen to Eko fm this morning, a reputable man of God from my church, Christ apostolic church spoke on it repeatedly. you said im a potential rapist right grin...anyways, its your opinion to which you are entitled. Even if I was kidnapped to rape God forbid..,I'd rather ask my abductors to do their worse. In this end time , the point of attack is the Christendom and the devil can use anyone to be used of the devil and may God disallows me and you to be used of the devil to fulfill his mission. In my church today, we prayed for pastor fatoyinbo though what he did was bad...as sccused . I don't care to know which denomination you belong where sinners are being castigated. If you had the opportunity of meeting with papa adeboye and ask him to narrate to you briefly about his life before he met Christ, maybe youd have a different mindset. How I wish David and Moses in the bible lived in our time...probably someone like you would have fasted that God should kill them...God called David a man after His heart, using him massively , Moses too. Whenever Moses was coming to people's homes, everybody would be hiding their daughters and I hope you know what that meant...later God changed him and used him to lead his people out of Egypt. So, who's coza pastor not to see favour in the face of God if he truly committed the act and changes from his bad ways? And who are we to judge him despite the committed offence , which is frowned at, globally ? I never trivialized rape as you claimed . Whatever mist have happened between they pastor and the woman, the channel through which she conveyed matter was very wrong because she claims to be a true believer and not a secular woman...except she was lying. The body of CAN was there to report to, likewise coza and other repursble men of God. Everybidy, including those who must have raped and commited abortion severally...those who have killed, including pagans and atheist are talking noneesne about him...it's not an attack against coza but against Christendom. It's unfortunate you're unable to decipher my points...You spoke carnally.
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Ayotundesh: 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hello everyone, I've read your chats.
Its apparent that we all agree that we are not happy about all these things going on.
Please stop arguing and insulting one another.

Rape is a very serious accusation and it is an even more terrible experience when a woman or young lady has been manipulated to have sex.

Understand that women and men are not the same in mind or body. Most shame and effects are heavy on the woman. And it's not that easy.

Okay.

Now, I know both parties, I could have believed Pastor B did not do anything with the 1st accuser. I didn't even want to listen, but I also know the 2nd alleged victim, and I had to listen. Even if people change or I can't know 100% of this 2nd accuser, there is a 95% chance that she is not lying against them according to the character I've known.

Please also remember, in the 2nd accuser's video interview, I believe she said the main reason she was anonymous is because she does not want people to think that no she was doing it for fame...

It's not easy to talk about being weak, manipulated, violated, used, derogated especially sexually, especially in an African setting.

Please guys let's press towards the court resolving this and calling all persons involved.

Also, I don't think private reporters should be bringing out pictures or names of anyone at least until a case is in the court of law. If you are wrong or right about the names and pictures, you would be exposing ladies to possible danger from supporters of the accused or accusers. Because they don't have the protection that celebrities do.

We need the court to take up this case and settle it as soon as possible.

Thank you for taking time to read my post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned / Uriel Oputa Becomes Unaku Upenda Fashion Ambassador, A Chinese Clothing Company / What Dencia Wore To The 2015 BET Awards {pictures Here}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.